• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bills New Family

Bills New Family

After I decided to tell the story, it was a bit of a challenge to figure out where to begin! I mean not every guy walks into this situation. I think I will start with my meeting Mary and her family, David and Susan. When we first met I thought to myself if I blow this I will kick my own ass! She was so beautiful about 5'9 with her long black hair, olive complexion and curves that. well you know. By the time we finished dinner we both felt like old friends. We had a lot in common and a similar history.

I was on "cloud 9" as they say. For our next date Mary invited me to her house to meet her family and I had high hopes we would hit it off. When I walked through the door they were standing there to greet me. Susan was first to say how glad she was to meet me after hearing about me all week.

David shook my hand and agreed with Susan. We stayed up all night that night just talking and I didn't think things could have went better. They were two special kids and I had no worries about how the four of us would get along. They seemed very happy to spend time with me and we just seemed to click right from the start.

A week later I was spending the weekend at Mary's. The rest of the family was staying down the street with an aunt for the weekend. Mary stepped out of the bathroom with a lacy white see-through lingerie. She moved the straps letting it fall slowly, caressing her form until it touched the floor. She moved next to me on the bed and slowly and passionately we kissed. I knew at that second I never wanted this night or this feeling to end.

Naturally we didn't get much sleep that night and I woke up to hear the car pull out of the garage. I reached over only to find a note on her pillow that read "Good morning my love"! I hope to be back before you get up hon. I needed to get a few things for us tonight. should not take much more than an hour and you looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake you. (Besides with us being alone this weekend there was no need for both of us to put clothes on!) I love you! Mary

p.s. coffee is ready if you wake up before I get back. After reading the note I it hit me I was alone in the house and was in no hurry to get dressed either. I decided to take a quick shower before going downstairs and getting some coffee. I got a cup of coffee and was about to catch the news on TV, then I noticed a flashing light in the vcr. After our talks I thought it was a movie David left in the machine. I was told he had a habit of leaving them in the vcr. Instead of turning it off I pushed play to see what movie he was watching. I soon realized it wasn't a comedy David forgot about.

It was a home movie with Susan and David sitting on the living room floor naked! They were laughing and looking at the camera when the view was blocked for a second by a firm, round ass! It was Mary who was joining them on the floor! I was stunned and could not look away from the three of them sitting where I was standing right now and they were all nude! They started touching each other, and then I notice they were talking so I turn up the volume only to hear my name being mentioned. Mary was talking to them about how she couldn't wait for Bill to join in on their quality time! they all laughed and nodded in agreement. Susan spoke next saying "I wanted to feel Bills cock the night we met, instead of talking until morning."

While she was talking she reached over and grabbed David's limp cock and began to massage it slowly. It didn't take long for David to get hard as she continued to stroke his cock slowly from his balls to the head. I couldn't believe what is was hearing and seeing or how it was making me feel! I was rock hard after watching her stroke her brother and knowing she wanted to do the same for me!

David laid back and put his hand between his sisters legs until he felt her wet pussy lips. he rubbed his fingers between her lips making her moan with pleasure and making his fingers wet with her juices. She was stroking his long shaft thinking about stuffing it inside her tight cunt when suddenly, Susan let out a loud gasp as David thrust his wet fingers in her with one quick motion.

He waited a second before he started moving his fingers around inside his sisters hot pussy. Mary could not watch them any longer and not join in. she positioned herself to take her sons cock in her waiting lips, Susan knowing what her mother wanted had stopped stroking his cock and guided David's eight inches over to her mothers loving mouth.

I could hear Mary say "It would be great to have two cocks in me again." as she slowly opened her lips and slid them over the head of his slick shaft and slowly she swallowed as much of her son as she could. Mary paused for a second, already with a mouthful of his cock, she began to force the head of his manhood deeper into her throat until it was all in her mouth. David let out a groan as his mother started to pull his cock from her throat.

Mary almost let his cock fall from her mouth before letting it slide past her lips and down her throat again. She took it out long enough to lick and suck his balls before she licked him from the base to the head, Pausing at the head to lick and probe the slit as if she could coax the cum out to her waiting mouth.

Susan soon got up and stood over her brother before lowering herself down to his waiting tongue. "ohh yes" Susan cried as his tongue pushed past her lips and into her wet pussy. "Lick my pussy good" she ordered. Not wasting any more time Mary had straddled David's manhood and lowered herself down taking his throbbing cock all the way into her. "mmm son your cock has got so nice and long!" Mary cried as she started to grind on David's dick.

David was moaning as he worked his tongue on his sisters cunt even faster while his dick slapped the inside of his moms pussy. He reached down to grab onto his mother and pull her onto him as he thrust his cock deeper into his mothers hungry pussy. By this time I had my cock in hand and was completely focused on the tv when Mary arched her back and let out a loud cry.

"I'm cummming baby, mommy is going to get you all wet!!" she cried out!

At the same time David again thrust his cock as deep as he could into Mary. "He's really hard now sis, I think he liked it" David said from behind the couch.

Susan said "Not as much as I like what I am seeing now I bet" I slowly turned with cock still in hand and very red face to see Susan and David standing behind me as naked as I was! What do I do now?

Well that's how it started years ago and a lot has happened since then. I hope you like this story maybe we can share some more in part two?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Bills New Family

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 137 milliseconds