• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Catherine

Catherine

We had been to my cousin's wedding reception and were on our way home when my wife Catherine slid over next to me and put her hand on my leg. I knew what she wanted; hell, she'd been wanting it all night. She had wanted it as we were getting ready to go to the wedding, but I had put her off because we were running late. She had been 'antsy' ever since. Twice during the reception she had tried to maneuver me into an empty room for a quickie, but instead of thinking of her steaming hot pussy I thought of the consequences of getting caught so I put her off again. I knew that she had to be so horny that she wanted to scream, but I had to put her off one more time because there just wasn't any way to take care of a wife who was eight months pregnant on the front seat of a pick up truck. I told her to hang on just a little bit longer and we'd be home soon. She had giggled and said, "Give me something to hang on to" and her hands had gone to my zipper.

I don't know if it is the same with all women – my experience was limited to Catherine – but when she got pregnant she became a sex fiend. We went from three or four times a week to six and seven times a week and the farther along she got the more insatiable she became. There were mornings when I couldn't wait to get out of the house and get to work just so I could get some rest. I couldn't get away from her at the house. Taking a shower the curtain would be suddenly pulled aside and there would be Catherine smiling at me. She would get in the shower with me and I would end up taking her from behind while she leaned against the wall. I would be working in the basement and she would come down the stairs in nothing but high-heeled pumps, sweep whatever I was working on off the workbench and then lay back on it and make 'come here' gestures with her fingers. One Saturday I was in the garage changing the oil in my pick up and she came in and slid up on the hood of her Accord, lifted her skirt and started fingering herself.

"Hey lover, why are you putting fluid in that old thing when you could be over here putting fluid in me. Come on baby, don't make me settle for fingers."

The pregnancy caused some other changes in Cath. Where she used to be a shy, conservative and very private person, she became very outgoing and even a little outrageous in her behavior. Before her pregnancy Cath was embarrassed to kiss in public, but the pregnant Catherine didn't hesitate to drop a coat over my lap and give me a hand job in a movie theatre. I never knew what she was going to do from one moment to the next. One night I had some friends over for a poker game and Cath caught me in the hall on my way to the bathroom and tried to pull me into the bedroom for a quick piece. I held her off and told her no.

"But I need it baby, I need it now."

"Not now Cath, not while the guys are here."

"I'll bet none of them would say no to me. Maybe that's what I should do, offer them some of what you don't want. They would probably all want some."

I saw a change in her eyes and she said, "Ooooh, and wouldn't that be fun. Which one has the biggest cock baby, I want to go tease him."

I couldn't honestly tell if she meant it or not and I spent the rest of the night keeping a close eye on her whenever anyone of the other guys got up to use the john.

She tugged at my zipper and as it started down I kicked back the seat a couple of notches to give her some room. She reached inside my pants and worked my rapidly expanding cock out into the open. She stroked it half a dozen times and then lowered her head. She licked the pre-cum out of the pee hole and then her hot mouth closed around me. I concentrated on my driving as her head bobbed up and down and her tongue licked. We had covered about ten miles when I heard a honking horn and I looked to my left to see a car full of Latinos cruising alongside us. The one on the front seat passenger side was making 'roll down your window' motions and thinking that he was going to yell at me that my tail lights weren't working or something like that I rolled the window down.

"Hey man" he hollered over at me, "Can we be next? We can show her a good time. How about it baby, want to swallow some hot Mexican salsa?"

There was a lot more hooting and hollering and I muttered "assholes" as I rolled my window back up. Cath took her mouth off me just long enough to say, "Ignore them honey, they are just jealous."

Another five miles rolled by and by then she had me ready to pop. I told her it was on the way and she took me as deep into her throat as she could and when I came she swallowed it all. When I was limp she sat up and her left hand started fondling my limp noodle and she said, "Think I can get you up again before we get home?"

I hit the button on the garage door opener a half block from the house, turned into the drive and pulled into the garage. I heard car doors slam and heard Cath say, "Oh shit!" at the same time. I looked and saw five men walking into the garage and I heard the 'snick' of knives being flipped open and a voice said, "Be cool man and no one gets cut. All we want is a little bit of what the bitch was giving you. Five quick blow jobs and we're outta here."

It was the ones who had gotten me to roll down the window. They had followed us home with their lights off. Catherine was out of the car and was only three or four steps from the connecting door into the house and I yelled to her to get into the house, lock the door and call 911. She looked at me, looked at them and then looked back at me before what I'd told her to do registered and that little bit of hesitation was all it took for two of the men to rush forward and grab her. One of them said, "Hey, she's got a bun in the oven" and the man who had said that all they wanted was a little head said, "That's good. I'm sure that will make hubby think twice about doing anything rash. Wouldn't want momma and the baby hurt, eh? Get her into the house." He pointed his knife at me; "You follow them in and behave yourself and it will be over quickly. Any trouble from you and you, the wife and the kid could get hurt bad." He turned to one of the men standing next to me and said, "Ramon, find rope or something we can tie him up with." He motioned me toward the door into the house, "You – inside, nice and easy now. Don't make us do something we will all regret."

Inside the house I found that the two men who had taken Catherine inside had already stripped her naked. She was standing in the middle of the living room while one of them played with her huge milk laden tits while the other stood ready with his knife in case I tried something. God knows that I wanted to smash them into mush; I could do some damage, but in the back of my mind I knew that I couldn't take five men, some armed with knives. I was failing in my duties as a husband and a father, but I could do nothing, not at the expense of possibly getting Catherine and the baby hurt.

Catherine was strangely calm standing there and letting the Latino grope her. She looked over at me and she must have known what I was thinking because she said, "I'm not going to fight it Harv. I'll do whatever they want if it will keep my baby safe." The one called Ramon laughed and said, "Hey man, hear that? What ever we want. All I was planning on was a blow job, but I ain't never fucked a pregnant Anglo before and it might be kinky."

"Shut up Ramon and tie him to that chair."

Three sets of hands forced me into a straight backed chair that someone had gotten from the dining room and I was securely tied to it and the one who appeared to be the leader took of his pants and sat down on the couch. His erection towered up out of his lap and he said, "Okay momma, get over here and give me some of what you were giving your hubby."

Catherine looked at his cock and then she looked over at me and then said, "I can't, not with him watching."

"Why not? He might be one of them weirdo's who gets turned on watching his wife."

"Please, not in front of him."

"Where is the bedroom?"

Catherine pointed down the hall that led to the back of the house and the man said, "Okay momma, we'll do it your way. Take hold of my cock and lead me to your bedroom." Catherine took one last look at me and I saw the resignation in her eyes and she turned back to the man, took hold of his cock, and led him down the hallway.

I didn't see any of it, but I heard it. I sat tied to that damned chair, tears running down my cheeks, ashamed of myself for not being able to protect my family, and I listened as they slowly, but surely, turned Catherine into their willing slut. It started out with only the sounds of the five men who were in the room with Catherine.

"That's it momma, deep throat me. Hey dudes, she's got a hot mouth."

"Hey man, she swallows. I didn't even have to tell her, she just did it."

"Hurry up Juan, I want to get my cock in her face."

"Whatcho doin Luis?"

"I'm gonna see if I can suck some milk out of them tits."

"You sick, man."

And then the moans started and I knew what was happening. Cath has very sensitive nipples and some one, Luis probably, was working on them.

"Play with my balls momma. That's it baby, you got the touch. Work your mouth mamma, that's it honey, that's it, here I come."

"Okay bitch, my turn. Deep throat this one if you can."

More moans and then a muffled scream. "Man, you hear that? I made her cum just sucking on her tits."

"We got us some prime pussy Miguel. I want more of this than just a blow job."

"Okay, go ahead and fuck her, but no rough stuff, we don't want to hurt the baby."

Several loud moans and then, "Damn it dude, be careful, she almost bit my cock off."

"Sorry Jorge, but the bitch is tight,"

"Spit in your hand and lube it up man, I can't go home to Maria with my cock gone."

More moans and, "Damn man, look at her go after my cock. I think she likes hot Mexican salsa."

"She's getting into it, look at her push back on his cock. We got us one red hot momma here."

Five minutes later I heard, "Hot damn that was good. Who wants next on her pussy?"

Cath must not have had a cock in her mouth when the next man pushed into her pussy because I heard her say, "Oh yesss, oh Jesus yessss,' and then things got repetitious. For the next hour I heard lots of oh yessses, oh yes just like that's, fuck me harders and lots of oh god, oh gods. The one that killed me was when Cath moaned, "Oh God, Oh Jesus you're big, you're big. I've never been so full. I've never had one this big. So good, oh God so good. Fuck me, oh yes, oh sweet fucking Jesus yes." Another hour of moans, sharp little cries as she had orgasms, muffled moans as she sucked cocks and got fucked and twice more, "God but you're big" and a "God help me, but I love your huge cock."

Then, to make my degradation complete one of them came out of the bedroom and walked over to me. He was naked and his hard cock bounced as he walked and I hoped to God he wasn't planning on using it on me.

"She's really having a good time in there. Are pregnant woman always that horny? I'm going to have to check out more of them. Not much fun for you though, is it? Maybe I can help. I'm BI sweetie and I like cock just as much as I like pussy. Let's see what you have in there."

He knelt in front of me and took my cock out of my pants and I'm ashamed to say that it was hard as a rock from hearing and imagining what was going on in the bedroom.

"Get away from me you fucking faggot" I hissed at him as he stroked my cock.

"Be cool jim, you ain't in no position to be getting belligerent. I can just as easily stick my cock in your mouth as take yours in mine."

He looked me in the eyes, "You'll like it jim, I can promise you that" and he bent and took my cock in his mouth. I was so charged up that I came almost as soon as his hot mouth closed on my cock. He just swallowed and kept on sucking on me until he got me up again. He got up and straddled me, lined up my cock and then sat down on it. "Oh yes" he hissed as my cock slid into his ass, "God that feels good." He took my head in both hands and looked into my eyes as he said, "I'd kiss you lover, but I don't like to kiss guys without having my lipstick on. I look real hot when I'm dressed up lover. With make up, my wig, high heels and a dress you can't even tell I'm not a girl. Next time we come over maybe I'll dress up for you and we can have some fun while the guys fuck your wife. You do know that there will be a next time, right? You hear her gushing over Miguel's cock? We'll be back sweetie, lots of times, and I think it only fair that you should have some fun too. I'll be good to you lover. I'll take your mind off that slut you are married to."

He bounced on my cock and talked like that to me for almost five minutes and then I blew my nuts in his ass. He patted my cheek, "Thanks baby, that was good, but I've got to run. I've got a throbbing cock that needs to be taken care of. You want to do it?" He looked into my face and then said, "No, I guess you don't. That's okay baby, your wife will take care of it." He got up, tucked my cock back in my pants and headed back to the bedroom.

Dawn was peeping in the window when the orgy in the bedroom finally broke up. The men filed out of the bedroom and Cath was walking next to the last man and she was holding his hand. At the front door the man turned to face her, "I'll call you" and Catherine said, "Okay" and he turned and left. Catherine stood at the door and watched them drive off and then she turned to me, "You heard?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry Harv, but I didn't have a choice."

"I know honey, I know and somehow we will work it out, but hurry up and untie me so I can call the cops."

"No, I can't let you do that."

"You going to leave me tied up forever? As soon as I get loose I'm calling the police."

"Then I can't untie you until they've had a chance to get home and off the streets."

"You know what this means?"

"I'm sorry Harv. I love you, I really do, but I don't want Miguel in jail."

"That's right; you can't fuck him if he's in jail, can you?"

"I'm sorry Harv, I really am" and she walked out of the room leaving me tied to that chair.

It was almost four hours before she finally cut the ropes holding me to the chair. It took twenty minutes for the first cop car to get there and the detectives got there eight minutes after that. When they did get there Catherine would not cooperate. When pressed she said she did it willingly and when she said that I said, "Yeah, but I didn't" and I described what the one named Luis had done to me. One of the detectives called some one he knew who worked Vice Squad and the man he called knew of a cross dressing Mexican named Luis. Luis was picked up and I identified him in a line up. He was offered a deal and he rolled over on his buddies and gave a written confession of what the five of them had done. I was called to come down to the Justice Center to look at a line up to see if I could identify any of the others. Just before I left the house to go down and do the line up Cath asked me not to do it.

"Forget it Catherine. If I can send those animals away I will."

"Please Harv, I don't want to see Miguel go to jail."

"Why, because he couldn't fuck you anymore if he's in jail? I'm supposed to be a party to your infidelities? Not on your life Catherine!"

"That isn't it Harv. I know it disgusts you to think about it, but Miguel gave me the most sexual pleasure that I've ever had in my life and I would feel guilty if he ended up in jail because of it. Please Harv, let it go and let's get on with our lives."

"Not a chance Cath, he's going to jail."

"If you do this Harvey I don't know what it will do to our marriage."

"Our marriage was over when you left me tied to that fucking chair. The only reason I haven't tossed your sorry ass out onto the street is the baby."

Her face paled when I said that and for the first time I realized that she really expected that our life wouldn't change and that she thought that I probably loved her enough to forget about what happened.

I picked the other four out of the line up. Two of them went for a deal and that gave me three confessions to work with along with the police report where Cath told the cops she did it willingly. Cath contested the divorce and she vowed to fight tooth and nail over custody of our newborn son. The divorce was a slam-dunk for me when I produced the police report and the three confessions. My lawyer used Catherine's own words against her when he addressed the Court.

"No woman who willingly let five men have repeated sexual intercourse with her while she was eight months pregnant could possibly be a fit mother for a child. The chance she took that night with the life of her unborn baby is alone enough to prove her unfit."

Catherine not only didn't get custody, but she wasn't even given visitation rights. I do let her see little Anthony from time to time, but only after she begs sufficiently enough to satisfy my need for revenge. She has begged for forgiveness; she swears she loves me and only me and she desperately wants to get us back together, but it is never going to happen. I will never, for as long as I live, forget that she left me tied to that chair for four hours and I will never forgive her for doing it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Catherine

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 280 milliseconds