• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Southern Cheerleader's Fall

Southern Cheerleader's Fall

123456

It was hot as hell as Maria and Brooke walked through the dense woods to get to the abandoned Quarry. They had parked their car a mile down the road right outside the gate warning that trespasses would be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Maria knew the sign was a crock of shit and knew no one came up or near this road anymore. Put there by the adjoining neighborhood only to scare people and keep them out. Her husband Brad's aunt was an abutter so she had deeded rights to the quarry along with 45 other families so in a way it was private property that she felt some ownership in. It was a summer heat wave in the middle of September and Maria had promised to show Brooke, a new hire at her company, this special place.

Maria felt somewhat guilty taking the day off with a work mate rather than with Brad but she knew deep down she deserved this break and needed time for herself. The plan was to take the day and hang at the quarry and then check out the local art scene in the small town, have a relaxing dinner and then head back to Brad's aunt's cottage for the night. The next morning they would have a leisurely breakfast and then head back home, about two hours away.

Maria had regularly visited the quarry with Brad when they were dating but after their marriage and the kids she rarely had the chance to escape. She felt it was the perfect place for a get away day. A place that she and her newfound friend and workmate could let their hair down and get to know each other better.

Brooke was from Texas and was as sweet as Southern pecan pie. Maria's first impression of Brooke was not a good one mainly for the reason that she was drop dead gorgeous. Maria was envious of just how beautiful Brooke was. Standing at 5' 8" with soft golden blonde hair down to her shoulders and an hourglass shape that even had Maria wondering what was underneath her clothes. She also had the most perfect set of breasts she had ever seen. They looked to be about a 34C Maria guessed but felt no mere number could describe the shape and contours of her beautiful blonde friends boobs or the effect they had on people. She would ask herself, "How could those tits stand straight out and not sag?" Then she would answer her own question, "Because she's fucking twenty four!"

Maria had a front row seat a few times in the dressing room of H & M and Free People. Not that she saw everything but as she put it to her husband, "There was no place for them to hide, bra or not." Maria convinced herself that it was perfectly normal to check out other woman.

One Friday in August Maria and Brooke decided to go to the local mall to do some shopping after work. After spending too much money on things they really didn't need they ended up at PF Chang's for refreshments. After a few Mai Tai's Maria noticed Brooke loosening up a bit. It was nice being out with Brooke and Maria felt younger and sexier being with her. Men just couldn't help themselves and were constantly staring and making excuses to talk to her. Maria had always attracted attention from the opposite sex but nothing compared to the blitzkrieg Brooke received. Even the waiter was especially flirty with her to the point of totally ignoring Maria.

Brooke then interrupted Maria's train of thought and said, "Can you believe one of the patent lawyers, Jim Miller said I looked like Carrie Prejean? "

Maria not up on current events asked Brooke, "Who the hell is Carrie Prejean?"

"She was the Miss California who got into trouble with the gay marriage question, Brooke responded. "I was in the dressing room with her and that bitch has fake boobs and she's not even a natural blonde!" Brooke continued as she gestured to the always-attentive waiter for another cocktail. Maria could definitely see the effects of the alcohol on Brooke, as normally she was pretty reticent. Maria however thought it was fun seeing Brooke relax talking trash and enjoying herself.

Looking at Brooke she could see what the men were all crazy about. She had big blue green eyes (depending on the light) and a strong jaw line with high cheekbones. She had a somewhat large mouth that was brim full of the whitest teeth Maria had ever seen. Maria did feel though that at times Brooke could display a look of confusion or an eyes widening "deer in the headlights" type of expression when she didn't understand something. Maria knew however the men in the office found it rather sexy. "What pigs she thought."

Brooke continued, "I was in pageants with her when I was younger and the only body part that comes close to resembling mine is her ass and I know this because the wardrobe people always gave us the same bikini bottom."

"Oh my God, I can't believe you actually knew that girl, did you say anything to Jim Miller?" Maria asked.

"No way, he was just looking to get into my pants, I totally ignored him, the shmuck!" Brooke added laughing.

On the way home in the car Maria was thinking of the conversation they had at the restaurant and for some reason kept thinking about how Brooke described herself as a natural blonde with real boobs. She wasn't sure if it was the alcohol but she was starting to get sexually aroused. She couldn't wait to get home and search the Internet for pictures of Carrie Prejean, if just out of curiosity.

Maria felt a little strange having these intense feelings for Brooke but chalked it up to spending so much time with her and being so physically close to her all day. Maria assured herself it was just a girl crush that would fade away as time passed. Maria also had to wonder if it had to do with the fact she hadn't had sex in over six months, maybe she thought her sex organs were trying to tell her something. Maria laughed out loud at this last thought and turned up the radio. She was happy and feeling good for the first time in awhile and she didn't want any bad thoughts entering her mind.

Once at home Maria checked on Brad and the kids who were all sound asleep. She grabbed her laptop and went into the small laundry room next to the kitchen, as she wanted privacy with these strange and unusual feelings. She carefully placed a towel on the washing machine and placed her laptop on top and started her search. Her stomach was full of butterflies but she desperately needed or rather was compelled to further explore her new friends likeness.

She typed in Carrie Prejean's name and then searched pictures. The pictures of Carrie that appeared were beautiful and she was definitely very attractive but Maria felt Brooke was even prettier than her. "Since when do horny lawyers have any taste in woman anyway," she thought.

Maria then clicked on an article with pictures about Carrie and her quarterback boyfriend having fun on a Hawaii beach. Maria clicked on a link that brought up several pictures, one showing a rear shot of Carrie on the beach. Maria clicked on the picture to enlarge it. This picture in particular really grabbed her attention and she wasn't sure why. She subconsciously started rubbing her clit up against the washing machine as she further enlarged the picture. Maria stared at the black sheared hi-cut bikini bottom that displayed Carrie's ass so sumptuously.

Her hand soon replaced the cold steel of the machine and she was amazed at how hot her pussy was and the strength of her personal odor rising from the now open gap in her elastic waist pant. Maria was surprised at her own behavior but didn't want to understand the feelings she was experiencing. She continued staring into the sexiest ass she had ever seen. On the one hand Brooke was a friend and she felt guilty masturbating to what she felt her sexy friends ass must look like but on the other hand she had never had such powerful sexual urges.

Maria leaned down to get close to the image, her breath fogging a portion of the screen. She heard an echo of guilt start to rumble in her head but either the alcohol or her renewed sex drive squashed it. Maria had never felt such a strong urge like this before, this was a different feeling and it felt wonderful. Brooke's or rather Carrie's ass looked incredible in the black hi-cut sheared risqué bikini bottom and Maria closed her eyes and imagined her face inches from it, it was so real and so natural she could almost hear the waves pounding the shoreline.

It started as a sharp bright light in her mind and it soon enveloped her like nothing ever had, she reached out to hold on to the washing machine but inadvertently knocked the computer onto the floor. Maria didn't care. She tightly grabbed the sides of the washing machine and leaning over ground her pussy into the corner of it obscenely humping the sterile white machine. She bit down hard on her lower lip as she struggled to keep the loud roar welling up inside of her down. She orgasmed for what seemed like minutes. Exhausted and spent it took all the energy she could muster to clean up her mess and quietly slip into bed next to Brad.

Almost too tired to sleep she spent several minutes convincing herself that she was not a lesbian. Next she was thinking up a plan were she could get Brooke alone in a bathing suit, as if just to prove to herself she had no Sapphic leanings.

Initially upon meeting Brooke, Maria thought she always looked like she was ready for a beauty pageant, full make up, great outfits and a strut that had every man at the company take full notice. Maria knew this was from her Texas upbringing and the emphasis her mother put on Brooke's looks. She surmised that Brooke didn't lack for money and she noticed Brooke being naive about certain things. From what Maria could decipher from the few times Brooke spoke about her childhood her mother was overbearing and really emphasized beauty and forced her to enter all kinds of pageants. After the pageants had run their course the emphasis was placed on a modeling career and then a stint for two seasons with the Dallas Cowboy's Cheerleading squad until Brooke was unceremoniously fired. Brooke out for drinks one night told Maria the whole story.

After an extra long and grueling practice one summer day the new captain of the cheerleaders called Brooke into her office. Upon taking a seat the girl, Allison, came right over to her and sat down on the big mahogany wooden desk right in front of Brooke. Allison explained how she had negotiated great national television coverage for the squad that season and that there would probably be six or seven national games. This would allow her to choreograph which girls make the cut-aways at commercials and half time. Allison wanted to feature only four of the girls allowing fewer girls more airtime. Brooke then explained to Maria that all the girls wanted to be featured and how it could be important for the girls in getting further television work.

Allison continued explaining to Brooke that because she was the new captain she was going to be handling all of the performance reviews and the best performance reviews would get the television coverage. She then went on to say Brooke would have to "exhibit" a greater willingness to cooperate if she wanted to be considered for this perk.

Allison said that all the girls so far had cooperated wonderfully and that now it was her time to "show her" a commitment. As she said this she ever so slightly spread her legs and an impish smile spread across her face. Brooke instinctively looking down noticed she had no panties on and had a clear view of Allison's swollen moist pussy and an instant understanding of what she was requesting.

As a semi shocked Brooke looked up, she didn't have time to react to Allison's open mouth accelerating right onto her mouth until it was too late. Allison pinned her arms to the chair and forced her tongue deep into her mouth. Allison's tongue danced and pranced inside her mouth for a few seconds before it dawned on Brooke she was French kissing another woman. Allison then pressed her sweaty body up against Brooke's mashing their breasts together. Allison seemed possessed, breathing uncontrollably fast as she continued licking and sucking on Brooke's tongue.

As Brooke struggled Allison stealthily snuck her hands up her arms and then down the front of her Cowboy's blue halter top with each hand slipping beneath the stretched fabric to greedily grab at her breasts. With that intrusion being the catalyst Brooke lunged off the chair dumping Allison back onto the desk. Brooke immediately backed away and fixed her top. With her head spinning she rushed out the door through the locker room going straight home without showering. At home she rushed to the bathroom and brushed her teeth to get the taste of Allison's lunch out of her mouth. A little over a week later Brooke was fired for un-sportsmanship behavior and for being late for practice.

Brooke thought about pursuing charges against Allison and the Cowboy's but was too embarrassed by the whole situation. She never forgot the way Allison smiled, winked at her and then opened her mouth and flicked her tongue obscenely as she was collecting her things from her locker that last day. Hearing the muffled sounds of laughter coming from the other girls in the locker room made her feel even more humiliated than she already was. She then knew it was time to leave Texas to start new somewhere else.

Brooke felt the Northeast would be a great place to relocate especially since her controlling mother often spoke about it so negatively. She new she would never visit so it was really ideal. Brooke wanted to try something new, something having nothing to do with her looks in any way. She thought a law firm would be a great place to start over and prove to everyone she wasn't a bimbo. When a career fair was held in Boston she pulled her hair back, donned her glasses and made a big impression on the many law firms and their human resource departments.

After several successful interviews she was hired as an office assistant helping the paralegals in the mergers and acquisitions department of a large Boston law firm. Brooke was assigned to Maria, the senior Para legal, to train and learn the business of how to help facilitate the huge and fast paced deals being pushed through by the brash young lawyers. Maria at first was somewhat intimidated by Brooke's appearance but soon a mutual feeling of trust gradually developed between the two with Maria taking Brooke under her wing, showing her the ropes and guiding her away from the married lawyers who attempted to get in her pants, both the men and woman.

To Maria they were all sharks. Several of the other female paralegals were brutal to Brooke feeling she didn't have the qualifications to be an assistant. They would tell dumb blonde jokes loud enough for Brooke to hear as well as ignoring her and acting mean around her. Maria would always come to her defense and covered for her the few times she made mistakes. One of the paralegals behind Maria's back accused her of having a girl crush on Brooke. When Maria found out about this she was totally embarrassed but felt the other women were acting petty and cruel.

Maria and Brooke had just finished up a demanding project at work and as a token of appreciation one of the partners at the firm gave them Thursday and Friday off to make up for the long hours and weekends they had recently sacrificed. Maria knew the perfect get-a-way for both of them.

Maria was taking Brooke to the furthest part of the quarry. It would mean extra walking on this brutally hot day but Maria felt it was the most beautiful and serene area of the quarry and was worth the extra effort. She also knew that it most likely would be empty of people since this was the off-season and it was in the middle of the week. She really wanted to impress upon Brooke what a wonderful and magical place this was.

Maria remembered the 15 foot jumping rock that she and Brad would jump off holding hands and staring into each others eyes, she sighed as she knew those days were probably over. The only bad thing about where she was taking Brooke was that it was isolated and if either one of them got injured it would be a long walk out for help. Maria caught herself and thought about how she must be getting old thinking like that.

Brooke stopped ahead of Maria so she could take off her shirt as the heat on this summer like day was almost intolerable. As she did so Maria couldn't help but notice her flat stomach and toned arms. Maria felt she truly had the most perfect female body of any woman she had ever known. Brooke's thick blonde hair was turned up in a French twist with hair clips holding the layers in place perfectly. The soft, loose blonde tendrils that touched upon her tanned complexion needed continued maintenance to keep clear. Maria asked herself, "How could such a simple gesture be so erotic?"

Maria had to acknowledge to herself how naturally sexy Brooke was even when she wasn't even trying. Brooke would nonchalantly put her hair up into a French twist without a fuss knowing she would be hiking and swimming today but Maria nonetheless felt it was a very sexy look. She was envious Brooke didn't even have to try to be so natural and sexy. Maria would have to spend hours to get her hair to fall like Brooke's.

Brooke had on black Lycra sport bra/swimsuit top, probably for the extra elasticity and strength it offered. It left nothing to the imagination. Maria although attempting not to look noticed the fabric puckering in between her breasts and guessed it was from the heft and shape of her breasts. The question for Maria was where they real.

Maria was envious of Brooke's breasts as she felt her own were so small. Brooke kept her shorts on but Maria could tell from walking behind her on some of the trails that she was in great shape. Her legs were solid and toned especially her thighs, which was a surprise to Maria as she thought they would be skinny and bony. Maria caught herself more than once staring straight at the back of Brooke's thighs and ass climbing the small hills to their final destination, wondering how small and what style bikini bottom lay beneath.

Maria had really enjoyed getting to know Brooke. It took her mind off the dull and sometimes excruciating boring life she seemed to be leading. She and Brad had been married for just over fifteen years and her kids were old enough not to need full time supervision. She and Brad always got along well but she had to admit to herself that Brad was a pretty boring guy. She missed the excitement of their dating years and the fun and playful sex they used to have. Maria couldn't remember the last time they had made love. It was a depressing thought so Maria chose not to dwell on it and to focus instead on her kids and her career.

Not that it was always easy. She was turning 38 in a few weeks and she was really starting to freak out. Although considered beautiful by many of her co-workers Maria was somewhat insecure about her looks. She was about five feet six inches with a silky shiny brownish/auburn hair that flowed gently to her shoulders and ended with a natural curl. She had big brown eyes set apart by a straight and cute nose. She also had a great petite figure and even after two kids had a flat and toned stomach as well as a cute bubble butt. People told her she looked like Katie Holmes, which she took as a compliment.

Maria felt her only body issue were her breasts. They were small and pointy but unique in that her nipples spread out over half her breast. When girls made fun of her in the high school locker room she was mortified.

She felt her tits were ugly and not graceful like some of the other girls she knew, almost as if that one particular part of her body decided to quiet puberty early. She felt they were small and pointed straight out and had big meaty nipples on the end. She often fantasized when looking at woman with large breasts that she was really looking at her own.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Southern Cheerleader's Fall

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds