• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Mate's Trans Date

A Mate's Trans Date

I had been seeing Nikki for about 6months and taking her out as you would any girlfriend, sharing our groups of friends socially of course. One evening we went to a friends place and when Nikki has snoozed off to sleep on the sofa me and my mate called Al got talking, we had been drinking most of the evening and he started commenting on how attractive Nikki was, I of course agreed that she really was a stunning young woman not letting on she was a Transsexual and had a cock in her panties.

As Al normally would he started telling me how long it had been since he had last had sex telling me he had gone 3 years without since splitting with his ex girlfriend, so not thinking straight clouded by the lager I had drank that evening I suggested I could see if one of Nikki's friends would be interested in a double date. Al seemed eager and told me he would be up for taking out any girl who looked as hot as Nikki did.

The next morning I sat in bed at my mates flat with Nikki snuggled up by my side, of course I wanted to fuck her then and there but felt I couldn't due to my mate being in the room next door and it was his flat after all. I told her all about what Al had told me the night before and asked if any of her mates may be interested in having a double date with us.

After much thinking she text a girl I knew from going out with Nikki, she was called Elisa and she was also pre-op Ts. I did say to Nikki that Al was straight and never been with anything but women.

Nikki just said in reply we'll see if he can resist Elisa first with a cheeky smile on her face. I agreed and got Elisa to send over a couple of pictures to show my mate.

Of course I had to check the pictures out first and oh boy was he in for a treat, another brunette like Nikki. She stood around 5'6" tall out of her heels and was slim with a full C-cup bust and a cute bum. She was smoking hot and if I hadn't have been dating Nikki then I know I would have fucked Elisa by now.

Getting up to have breakfast I took Al aside and reminded him of the night before and showed he Elisa's picture, he agreed with me and commented to Nikki how attractive Elisa was in her pictures. I told him she was well up for a date with him as I had sent pics of him I had from our nights out on my mobile.

Al is about 5'10 tall, well built & toned with short cropped hair due to him being ginger and I had guessed a decent sized cock even though I had never seen it he was always going on about the size of his cock. He had commented on my sexual prowess before and little did he know I hadn't slept with a genetic girl in near 5 years, due to the fact I preferred guys or tgirls. I just love a nice cock or a submissive convincing tgirl going to work on my large manhood.

We arranged to all hook up at a restaurant in town just outside the gay district for safety's sake, Elisa showed up in a nice pair of Jeans and a top with high heels on. I had to comment on how the jeans showed off her arse to which she just commented thanks and then whispered to me maybe you can fuck my arse later. Of course I was eager to fuck Elisa as well as Nikki who looked stunning as ever in a little satin dress that only just covered her panties and stiletto heels as she knew the effect she would have on me all night watching her and Elisa together was amazing, two seriously hot brunette Transsexual girls completely convincing and turning heads especially Al's.

I told him to follow me to the bar while the girls chatted at our table. When we got there I simply asked him what you think of Elisa. His answer was what we were hoping for when he replied she is amazing mate, totally stunning. I was pleased as I knew Elisa would have him for breakfast if she got chance and he didn't freak out when he found out she had a 7 inch cock in her panties.

We ordered champagne at the bar and returned to the table and spent the night complimenting Al and Elisa saying they looked good together. After dinner I suggested to Nikki we go to the bar together to get the round of drinks in, she playfully took my arm as we left giving a sly wink to Elisa, it was definitely working as from the bar we watched them for 10 minutes and when we returned to the table they were closer than ever.

And that was that the end of the night or so Al thought, I knew he wanted to fuck Elisa and I knew she would let him so we suggested we go to Nikki's flat and relax together there for a while, hailing a taxi we all climbed in and Elisa and Al sat holding hands and he managed to slip her a sly kiss along the way. I'm sure he didn't notice but I saw the movement in Elisa's groin as she crossed her legs to hide her rapidly stiffening member. She wanted cock and we knew it, this became even more obviously as we reached Nikki's as Elisa stopped with Al for a cigarette outside and myself and Nikki went in and spied on them round the curtains only to see them kissing outside the front door and Elisa taking Al's hand and leading him inside.

We all settled in the living room and the girls went off after an hour to the bedroom to glam themselves up, I moved over to sit with Al and discuss life, love and the girls of course. After half hour or so Nikki walked back into the room and sat across from me beckoning me over to her. She sat there in a black lace Basque, panties and seemed stocking's with her fuck me heels on and soon released my eight and a half inches from my briefs and began sucking me off in front of Al. As she did I looked over to Al only to see he was sat rubbing his groin and it was easy to tell he was rock hard.

After another couple of minutes Elisa came into the room, dressed in a corset and tiny panties that barely hid her cock but Al didn't notice as he sat with her touching her silk stocking clad legs and kissing her. We knew it was game on as Elisa slid off the sofa and asked Al to strip, he did so within seconds showing off his impressive eight inches. With that Elisa turned to look over at me now naked with Nikki playing across the room and winked before taking his whole shaft down her throat. Within seconds it seemed Al shot his load into her hot little mouth. She swallowed the lot and crawled across to swap with Nikki who released her young B-cup breast for me to work on while Elisa sucked my cock and nearly made me shoot my load as well.

I looked down at her saying you really are one hot little cock sucker girl, she smiled and gave me a kiss before settling down with Al who was hard again and ready for whatever came next.

With this I carefully slid off Nikki's panties to reveal her tiny girly cock which I slipped into my mouth and began to suck her off, when I looked up again Al looked in shock at what I and Nikki were doing to each other. Elisa soon took charge though and mounted his lap facing him slipping her tongue down his throat, as she did so she slipped her panties aside and released her 7 inches of girly cock but didn't stop kissing Al for a moment. I didn't know how he would respond to her being a Transsexual so I watched him, his movements, the last thing anyone wanted was him freaking out and hurting Elisa.

She slid from his lap down to her knees to suck him again and I felt the need to ask him from across the room if he was ok and he soon replied he was fine and enjoying Elisa's mouth and body. I couldn't believe he still hadn't clocked her hard 7 inches of girly cock in between her thighs and didn't till Nikki stood up and wandered over to her and stood her up and kissed her full on the lips. Then he saw it, her cock was rock hard now and Nikki dropped to her knees and started sucking Elisa's cock deep into her horny wet mouth.

I wandered over butt naked with my large member rock hard at the sight of my lover pleasuring her Tgirl friend, again I asked him you ok mate? This time he said you never told me and with that I took him to the bedroom and asked him if he wanted her and explained he was going to have to fuck her in the arse. It took him a few minutes to come to terms with this and Elisa walked in with her cock back flaccid in her panties and said to him im sorry hunni, I wanted to tell you but I was scared you would run from me and I do really like you.

He took her hand and sat her alongside him and kissed her, he told her he had never done it before but was willing to do it with her as he had to admit he fancied her as well. She took the news by kissing him again and taking his hand to lead him back to the lounge where we were definitely now going to have the fun we had planned.

He then sat Elisa on the sofa and walked over to Nikki and apologised to her for walking off, she just smiled and said that's fine hunni let's just have some fun huh. He agreed and kissed Nikki which I didn't mind as I told him he could play with her if he wanted. He agreed he would love to so I made sure Nikki was happy and went over to Elisa and released her cock and sucked her hard till she came in my mouth. I had her panting with pleasure and she sat begging me to fuck her in front of Al and Nikki.

Looking over Nikki had Al rock hard and was busily sucking him off, she sat back up as she heard Elisa begging me to fuck her and nodded with approval in my direction and then whispered to Al do you want to fuck me? I'll be gentle. He just nodded and she rolled over pushing her tight arse in Al's direction and instructed him to rim her nice and hard.

With that he just said what, rim you, what's that? and she replied with eat my arse like a pussy hunni and with that he started rimming her hard as I was to Elisa, who was moaning with pleasure as I stuck my tongue deep into her tight transsexual arse pussy

Soon I looked over and Nikki was putting a condom onto Al's cock and I witnessed him pushing his meat into her tight cock hungry arse, she moaned as he slid into her. Giving him her all with moans of pleasure and begging him to fuck her hard with his impressive member and with that he sunk balls deep into her willing young arse, starting slow sliding in and out of her moist love hole while playing with her breasts. I knew she would be enjoying the attention so left them to fuck.

Elisa by now was aching to take my eight and a half thick inches in her and I whispered into her ear I've always wanted to fuck you. She responded by telling me Nikki said you had a big one, now fuck me I want that monster in my arse.

I wasn't going to waste any time and squeezed some lube into her waiting moist love hole and slid my cock into her inch by inch with her adjusting her anus muscles to take my sizeable cock deep inside her. As I finally reached my balls and started to fuck her doggy on the white leather of the sofa I heard a groan and as I looked over Al had cum hard for a second time, this time in my girls arse or in the condom at least.

Elisa then piped up in between the moans of pleasure as I pounded her arse loving the feel of her hot hole on my rock hard cock with you better have some left for me hunni. I said I have plenty for you girl and Elisa quickly replied I didn't mean you stud. I want his cock in my arse so don't cum in me I agreed and slid my length out of her dripping wet hole and kissed her thanking her for such a horny fuck.

Al made the same gesture to Nikki and she raised one finger beckoning me over to her, I sat along side her kissing her and asked if she liked Al's cock in her, she smiled and told Elisa you will enjoy that babe. Then she planted her lips on mine before going down on me, sucking my large cock deep into her wet young mouth.

I sat watching Elisa, simulating sex with Al by bouncing on his lap which soon got him rock hard, although a beautiful Transsexual girl sat in your lap has that effect on me at least. With that she didn't bother to ask him to put on a condom and lowered herself onto his rock hard 8 inches riding him slow at first and building up her speed as he held her close. Elisa was definitely the noisier of the two girls moaning like a woman possessed as Al's cock penetrated her well fucked arse.

By now I needed Nikki to take my meat badly so I slid her onto her back on the white leather of the couch with her dark hair and beautifully pert breasts pointing directly up at me, I started on her nipples sucking and playing when all of a sudden she wrapped her stocking clad legs round me pulling me down onto her begging me to fuck her make her my bitch.

I did so without hesitation pushing my cock deep into her transsexual arse pussy and she showed me her appreciation by moaning with pleasure as I reached my balls, telling her I had everything in her she moaned for me and started begging me to fuck her and whispered to me fuck me like your little bitch, I'm all yours now just fuck me. With that I started to pump in and out of her hot arse, not to fast as I wanted her to enjoy every last inch of my thick cock sliding into her. Looking over Al was being ridden to within an inch of his life by Elisa who loved it moaning and telling him how much she loved his cock in her arse.

I blocked them out in the end and started fucking Nikki harder and harder while she begged me to pump my hot pure spunk deep into her anus, as I felt myself approaching orgasm she came hard. She didn't even play with herself or get hard due to all the hormones she was on but she shot hot spunk all over her belly and breasts so I laid flat against her feeling the warmth of her hot spunk in between our bodies as I finished up deep inside her anus filling her with spunk till it started to dribble from her well fucked rosebud of a arse. With that she sank her tongue deep into my mouth and told me she loved me more than any man she had ever had.

Shortly after Elisa shot her load all over Al's groin and both their bellies which drove him wild and he pushed her off down onto the soft carpet only to do her really hard doggy style on the floor in front of me and Nikki before he dumped everything he had left deep into her anus.

She rolled onto her back and pulled him on top of her and asked him did you enjoy my arse stud. He panted out that was amazing. And then he stood walked away and we all sat wondering what was going on till he came back with towels from the bathroom and I got up to put the kettle on.

The girls went and cleaned themselves up and I asked him did you enjoy your first Transsexual mate, he quickly replied telling me she was the best fuck he had ever had in fact better than any genetic woman he had ever fucked. After he admitted to me he felt he may be bisexual for years but never wanted to fuck a guy or be fucked by one so Elisa was a dream come true after all the she male porn he admitted he had watched in the past.

The girls came back some time later and Nikki snuggled up in her normal position by my side, and Elisa along side Al, soon after a break both Al and Elisa disappeared to the bedroom for more fun but that's for another time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Mate's Trans Date

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds