• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Big Game Hunter Vol. 07

Big Game Hunter Vol. 07

12

COUGAR FILE #009 - Brandee Washington

AGE: 34

HAIR:Black

EYES: Brown

HEIGHT: 5'8"

WEIGHT: 150lbs

BUST: 40F

WAIST: 32

HIPS: 36

SHOE: 7

MARRIED: No

TAKEN: Twice

Driving home on a Sunday afternoon wouldn't be such a bad thing provided I wasn't returning from a full day's work at the office. A business trip out East needed final touches before I boarded a plane early in the morning Monday. The commute home was bogged down on a road already mired in street lights and made worse with a local church that had just let out. The church was one of those popular among the affluent population in the area. Where going to church had little to do with faith and more to do with keeping up appearances and networking.

I was a few blocks from my turn off when a white BMW darted in front of my Tahoe. Clearly the BMW was trying to cross two lanes of traffic in vain attempt to get home sooner. The moment it entered my lane it slammed its breaks and stopped. I didn't have time to do anything but slam my breaks and that wasn't enough time. My Tahoe slid into the rear of the car. I doubted I even dented her bumper but an accident is an accident. I turned on my hazard lights and backed up a little to disengage my Tahoe from the BMW. Cars behind me started honking then driving around me.

The driver side door of the BMW swung open and out stretched a long pair of silky black legs. They glimmered with the sheen of nylons. When she slid from her seat her skirt rode up her thighs but not enough for me to see stocking tops. Maybe they where pantyhose then. Either way her legs had that special shine which gave away nylons. I was marveling at the wonderful hue of the hosiery when I realized the color of her skin was milk chocolate.

The elegant black woman who stood up from the BMW was likely in her mid thirties. The first thing I noticed about her was her large set of breasts. She wore a lavender sleeveless blouse that was sheer enough to give away the outline of her bra under it. The blouse tucked into a royal purple skirt that clung to her shapely hips and fell to just above her knees.

She was medium height for a woman and her raven colored hair was curled and full of body, bouncing around her shoulders in silky curls. Her clothes stretched taught around her frame and her hourglass shape was very pleasant to look at as she scampered over to look at the rear damage to her car.

She bent over low looking at her car and her skirt stretched tightly over her ass. I couldn't make out a panty line or garter belt pressing from the inside so either she wore a thick slip or nothing of the kind. Her legs shimmered of nylon and her thighs and ass were as smooth as glass.

After inspecting her car she took quick purposeful steps toward my Tahoe and I looked closely at the purple suede pumps as they clicked loudly on the asphalt. A small open toe showed pink polish on her toenails that matched the color of her long manicured fingernails. I could barely make out the seam that stretched across her toes. She was quick to my door giving me no time for further inspection.

"Are you alright ma'am?" I asked as she got to my open window.

"Are you paying no attention?!" She screeched at me. "You plowed right into me!" Her big brown eyes had dark eyeliner that shaped her orbs into a cats gaze. A hint of silver shimmer highlighted her eyes. Her large full purple lips were pressed into a pout and I imagined a gag in her mouth. That put a smile on my face.

"Why don't we pull over to that parking lot and assess the damage? We're blocking traffic." I said calmly and pointed to the parking lot I had in mind. She looked around as if aware for the first time that she was causing a scene and blocking anything.

"You had better follow me over there or I'll call the police!" She snapped, spun in her heels and quick stepped back toward her BMW. With her back to me I ogled her creamy legs as she slid back into her drivers seat. I decided that I was going to find out what mysteries lie under that skirt.

She pulled across traffic receiving honks and angry gestures from other drivers. Once she was in the parking lot of a small business park, she stopped so that her car was out front and in view of the road. I, on the other hand, slowly made my way around the building. She saw me driving slowly around the corner and she looked furious raising both hands in anger then trowing her car into reverse. Screeching her tires she followed me around to the back of the building.

Back here there were no painted stalls. Just a few delivery bays and the building blocked the view of the main street. I took a good look around and saw that sight lines to the road were mostly blocked by the building. Everything else in view was closed. There was little chance anyone would see us.

Calmly I got out of my Tahoe and walked to the rear end of her car. The bumper had a small dent in it, which was about what I figured from the light impact of our accident. She hopped out of her car, the engine still running, and left her door open as she stomped to her rear bumper. She stood next to me and started complaining about the apparent damage and my lack of driving skill in general.

I wasn't really paying attention to her. I stared at her legs openly and from behind the building with the sun gleaming on them, her legs took on a silky finish. It looked like chocolate syrup had been poured down her legs and allowed to dry. Shimmering lines of light traversed her legs and moved as I moved around her, highlighting her long sexy stems.

I took a long step back and gawked down at the back of her legs. The silky chocolate color was making me hungry. Presently she stopped talking and looked at me, turned to look down at what I was staring at then looked back at me clearly puzzled. "What are you looking at?" She demanded.

"Very nice." I said, still looking at her legs.

"I beg you're pardon?"

"You have beautiful legs."

"Excuse me!?" Her mouth opened in shock.

"The nylons you're wearing accent them wonderfully." I squatted down to touch her.

"What?!" She said hopping back.

"Are they stockings or pantyhose?" I asked standing up.

She stammered for a moment then closed her eyes to compose her self. "Oh my God," She said, blinking at me in a flurry of thick black eyelashes. "You have lost your mind."

"Oh no, I'm quite sane." I said walking past her and leaning into her open driver side door. I noticed a purple jacket that matched her skirt lying on the passenger sea. I pulled the latch for the truck to open, snatched the keys and shut off the car. I then stood up straight and looked at her silky legs again. "It's just that I have kink for legs and nylons and since you have such a lovely pair," I gestured to her legs "I just couldn't help myself."

She laughed at me as I walked past her again. It was a forced laugh that had controlled anger behind it. She folded her arms and shifted her weight throwing one hip to the side. "Well, sir you should keep those thoughts to your self." she said shaking her head.

"At least I wasn't staring at your gigantic breasts." Her brown eyes glared at me. "But I suppose I could do that if you like."

"I think we should call the police." She said with a cool tone that I expect was meant to scare me into behaving properly.

"What for?" I said in an off hand way as I opened her trunk all the way. I was pleased to find that it was empty. I doubt she had ever used it. Her bumper had small dents in it and nothing more. I looked over at her again, appraising her size and shape. "They aren't going to get here in time to stop anything, and when they do arrive they are just going to find you at fault."

"Me?! You hit me jackass!"

"Yes, after you entered my lane, with no signal and without giving me time to react. Clearly an illegal lane change."

Flustered, her eyes darted from the damage to her car and then back to me, then she snapped her fingers at me saying, "But you sexually harassed me!"

"How so?"

"You asked me about my pantyhose, creep!"

"Ah! So they are pantyhose." I said with a big grin, again looking at her legs and nodding.

"I didn't say that!" She retorted quickly and looking embarrassed.

"No? Unzip that skirt and lets have a look then."

"What the fuck!?" Her hands went to her hips, her head bobbed on her shoulders and she tilted her head forward to glare at me.

"Well, it looks to tight to just pull up. You'll have to unzip it to show me."

She launched into a verbal assault that questioned my parentage and my manhood. Ignoring her, I walked around to the back of my Tahoe and lifted the gate. Reaching inside my left compartment I pulled out a bit gag and a few lengths of silk rope. I shut my gate and locking the Tahoe put my tools in my pocket. She was still yelling at me but she didn't seem to noticed what I had done. She crossed her arms and closed her eyes in anger, pursing her lips. "So are you going to strip that skirt off or what?" I said.

"Mister, you are making a big mistake."

"I haven't even gotten started, sweetheart. If you don't pull that skirt off I will."

"If you lay one hand on me-"

"You'll call the police, I know. I think I could fuck you on the hood of your car before they got here. Shall we find out?" I stared at her legs then her breasts then, finally, her big brown eyes.

For a moment we locked eyes and stared at each other. It was becoming clear to her that threats of the police were not going to get her anywhere. "Look," she started slowly, "There doesn't seem to be any major damage to the car, why don't you give me your insurance information and I'll be on my way."

"Not so fast, doll" I said "First, this accident is your fault, so I need your insurance information. Second, I haven't found out what's under that skirt yet."

She looked at me with daggers in her eyes and then walked around to the passenger side of her car. I followed close behind her and when she reached for the passenger door handle I gave her a hearty slap on the ass. "Mother fucker!" she yelled and spun around to face me. Her mouth was open for another insult and her hand was getting ready to slap me when I jammed the bit gag into her mouth. She made a strangled sound as I pushed hard on the gag pressing her back against the BMW.

I forced my body against hers pinning her to the car. Her hands swung at my head and she tried to knee me in the groin, but I was so close to her that she didn't get much with her knee and her hands slapped harmlessly on my head. It didn't take long to get the gag fastened and secured.

With the gag in place I got her by her wrists and pinned them against the car. Then I pressed my lips and nose against the nape of her neck. She smelled like french vanilla and I licked her neck slowly. She yelled into the gag but it was muffled enough that it didn't carry far. It was a simple task for me to spin her around and pin her arms to the small of her back. As she spun her thick curls brushed my face and I couldn't help but taste her neck a second time.

With her pinned against the car I took one of the silk ropes from my pocket and started to bind her arms together. "You should be more careful who you piss off in traffic." I said as I worked on the knot. "Some of these people out here might have shot you dead for pulling out like that." She tried to say something that I guessed was a question. "Oh, don't worry. I'm just going to strip you down, fuck you for all your worth, and then let you go."

With the knot in place I grabbed her blouse at the waist line and untucked it. It was made of stretchy fabric and was quite fragile. It didn't take much to tear it apart at the buttons and yank it down to her wrists. The knot binding her kept it from coming all the way off. The black satin bra was strapless and I unhooked it and let the garment fall to the ground. I pulled the zipper on her skirt and slid it off her hips. the skirt feel to her feet.

Pantyhose clung to her waist turning her round hips and buttock into a silken ball. No other undergarments were present. "Well, glory be!" I slapped her ass hard watching the shock wave move from her right check to her left, mitigated by the nylons. "See? You are wearing pantyhose, just like you told me."

Lightly I ran my fingers over her silken ass cheeks. I continued to frisk her feeling out her massive tits. Her nipples became hard and I gave them a pinch. They were quite firm. I squatted and ran my hands down her flanks and over the outside of her legs. Her legs were soft but thick with toned muscle. Every bit of her was fit and solid. During all this manhandling she screamed and yelled but the gag kept any of the noise from traveling far enough to be heard by someone else.

"You can stop yelling, no one can hear you."

I stood up, feeling the smooth silk of her nylons as I did, finishing with my right hand cupping her soft mound through the pantyhose. I could feel the lips of her vagina through the nylon. "You're going to be a real treat!" I said and briefly fingered her pussy through the hosiery.

Again, she made an appeal with the gag on and again it was almost unintelligible.

"Oh I'm not going to hurt you... as long as you don't fight me." I said and cupped her breasts again. I spun her around and then hefted her over my shoulder. She kicked her legs a little as I carried her to her own trunk. One shoe flicked off and to keep things even I reached with my other hand and removed the other shoe. I held it to my nose and inhaled it's sweet fragrance then tossed the shoe aside.

Once I was at the trunk I set her down in it. She was on her back looking up and me and I reached down and stroked her breasts again. Then I flipped her over titties down. I grabbed her silky ankles and pulled them up. She didn't resist me as I used the other length of rope to bind her ankles together. Once they were tied I half flipped her again so she was on her side. She looked up at me, clearly angry. "Sit tight." I said and slammed the trunk shut. I could hear her muffled cries for help as I walked around and got into the driver's seat of her car.

I took a moment to look through her purse and found her driver's license and her cell phone. Her license was out of state but the plates on the car were not. Puzzled I pulled open the glove box and found the registration. I noted the address and realized that the owner of the car was practically my neighbor. Tied up in the trunk was "Brandee". The car's owner was registered as "Natasha". The last names were the same however.

As I started her car I yelled over my shoulder toward the trunk, "How dare you wreck your sister's car!" I laughed as I heard her yell though the gag. On the way I found an entry for "Tasha" in her cellphone directory. This was the only name that matched the "Natasha Washington" listed as the owner of the car. I called it and got an answering service after several rings. I called it again with the same result.

Possibly nobody was home, or just not able to answer the phone. I'd find out soon enough. the gray brick house came up on the right and I pulled into the driveway. Pressing the clicker, The garage door opened. The two car garage was empty. I pulled into the left side and shut off the car and shut the garage door.

The side door to the garage led into the kitchen. "Hello!?" I shouted. "Anyone home?" There was no reply and as I searched the house I found no one asleep or hiding. The master bedroom had a massive California King size bed with four large posts. I stripped the comforter off and found royal blue satin sheets covering the mattress. I looked through the large dresser. One side was full of ladies panties and other garments. I even found a full drawer of nylons of every description.

The bras in the dresser would not fit Brandee. Close, but not quite. Clearly these belonged to Natasha. I looked around the house some more and found another bedroom. There was a small dresser but it was full junk. Old magazines, books... until I got to the bottom drawer.

It was full of bondage gear. Gags, cuffs, hoods and a few other things that surprised me. Clearly this was not the first time someone in this house was tied up. This room looked like it was set up for a guest bedroom. Maybe the guests here suffered the same fate as guests at my house.

I went back out into the garage and opened the trunk. I reached down and took a hand full of hair and coaxed her into a sitting position. With some sharp directions and gestures I got her to her feet, standing precariously in the trunk. I pulled her over my shoulder and once she was clear, shut the trunk. I walked back into the house, shutting the door behind me and carried her into the bedroom.

Flopping her on the bed I moved to the corner of the room and stripped my clothing. She looked around and it seemed she knew where she was. Clearly she recognized the room. She twisted to look at me and then in a panic looked around for a means of escape.

"Don't get excited. All you can do is roll off the bed and hurt yourself." She twisted to look at me again but she stopped wiggling. Once I was free of clothing I walked over to the guest dresser and pulled the rest of the new tools had found. I brought a whole bundle of things into the master bedroom and dumped them on the edge of the bed.

I flipped Brandee on her face and straddled her, sitting on her firm silken ass. I untied her arms and positioned them over her head, holding her wrists tightly and leaning on them. I was expecting a struggle but she didn't give me one as I cuffed her wrists with the new tools I had found. Then I secured her bound wrists to one of the large bed posts. With some hefting and tugging I pulled her away from the post so she was stretched out on a diagonal on the bed.

With both hands I groped her silky stems, lightly running my hands over them then grabbing her tightly in the thighs and calves, treating myself to every tactile sensation her nylons could give me. I then started to work on her pantyhose covered crotch. There was no gusset, only sheer fragile nylon. In short order I had torn a hole in the pantyhose and worked it so it opened her groomed pussy to my exploits.

Then I straddled her torso so that my erect penis was between her enormous boobs. I gripped her melons and pressed them together squishing my cock between them. Brandee rolled her eyes and groaned in an annoyed fashion as I titty fucked her. Over and over I slid my dick across her chest, her smooth skin tickled me until I could no longer contain my self.

I lifted up on my knees and shot my load all over her face. At first she turned to face away but with my left hand I gripped her by the hair and held her head back, using my other hand to aim at her face. When I was spent, I wiped the tip of my penis against her full purple lips, cleaning off the last drop.

I got off her and then started to untie her legs. She relaxed, probably thinking that the ordeal had come to an end. Once her legs were free I hooked my arms under her thighs and lifted her crotch to my mouth. Her cat eyes grew wide as my tongue made contact with her vagina and she threw her head back and screamed when I located her clitoris.

I worked my lips and tongue over every section of her pussy, eating her out until she finally exploded in a shrieking orgasm. I stopped long enough for both of us to catch our breath and then I attacked her with my tongue again, until she repeated her earlier outburst.

I had caught my second wind by this time and flipped her over. I positioned her so her arms and chest where flat on the bed but her firm ass was up in the air, supported on her knees. I prodded with my penis until it slipped into her wet vagina and I gave her a few slow thrusts. While thrusting I groped her ass and worked a larger hole in her ripped pantyhose.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Big Game Hunter Vol. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 210 milliseconds