• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Quebec Women and Haitian Men

Quebec Women and Haitian Men

The name is Franklin Joseph. A young Black man of Haitian descent living in the City of Montreal, Province of Quebec. Presently I'm studying Criminology at Concordia University and I also work part-time as a Mobile Supervisor for a Security Company. I've been in the Confederation of Canada since July 2008. It's been a little more than two years. So far, I kind of like the City of Montreal. It's changed me, man. I'm on my way to becoming a permanent resident of Canada. I see myself as a successful policeman someday. Especially since I outperform the Canadian students in my Criminology classes at Concordia University. They don't know how studious us Haitians can be.

Prior to moving to Montreal, I lived in the City of Cap-Haitien in the Republic of Haiti. I lived there with my parents. My father Etienne Joseph is the Deputy Chief of Police for the City of Cap-Haitien. My mother Astrid Jeannot Joseph is a schoolteacher. They sent me to study abroad due to the unstable political climate of Haiti at the time. I was living in Canada at the time of the 2010 Earthquake. Thankfully, my parents were okay. I want to do them proud. That's why I study so hard at Concordia University. My folks came to visit me in Montreal during the summer of 2010. I was so proud to receive them in my home.

Since moving to Canada, I've made major strides. When I first landed in July 2008, I had nothing in my hands. Since then I acquired a work permit and with it I earned my licence as a Security Guard from the Quebec Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services. You need a licence to do anything in Canada, including working as a security guard at the mall for twelve bucks and fifty cents an hour. Anyhow, since I started working, I was able to obtain a Health Card and a Social Insurance Card. You need these documents if you're going to work in the Confederation of Canada. I worked full-time and was able to save about nine grand. I applied for a study permit and then enrolled at Concordia University. Since I'm not Canadian, they're charging me international rates. Isn't that fun?

Anyhow, it's at Concordia University that I ended up meeting the two ladies who changed my life forever. I met Karime LeJeune while walking around the campus library at Concordia University. The tall, gorgeous young Black woman simply took my breath away. Karime is of Haitian descent, though she was born and raised in Montreal-Nord. I was smitten with her the moment we met. I really liked her. Growing up in Cap-Haitien, I had a natural appreciation for tall, gorgeously dark-skinned Black women with big butts. I'm a Haitian man after all, you know? I pursued Karime relentlessly. You know us Haitian guys. We're the most ardent of all players. Not all of us, though. Unfortunately for me, Karime isn't into Haitian guys. Actually, she's not into Black guys at all. She thinks Black guys are chumps. She has a thing for White men, especially Italian men. Yep. When I saw her walk around campus with some Italian dude named Tartaglia, my heart ached. However, I had to move on. It's my life.

Things didn't work out with Karime LeJeune and my confidence was shot through hell. Seriously. No Black man is ever thrilled to lose a Black woman to the White man. I don't care what he says. I kept thinking about Karime and how she practically worshiped White guys yet thought of Black men as losers. Where does she get off generalizing us like that? I've met lazy White men and studious Black men. I've met smart Black men and dumb White men. I've met smart White men and unmotivated Black men. Colour doesn't determine performance or study habits. Personality does. Someone ought to tell this to Karime LeJeune. I began to question myself. Did other Black women share her opinion? I see a lot of Black guys in the City of Montreal walking around with White women. Why? I see quite a few Black chicks walking around with White men. Why can't Black people in Canada love their own? I don't know. Worshiping White folks while putting down their own people must be a Black Canadian thing. Must be why I don't get it.

I decided to focus on school and work as opposed to chasing women. My parents were counting on me to become somebody in the world of tomorrow. I'm twenty three years old and I'm in my second year at Concordia University. When I graduate, I will be twenty five. I feel like I'm already behind some of the students. It's because Canadian Universities are slow to acknowledge the credentials of international students. I studied at Universite Roi Henri Christophe in my native City of Cap-Haitien in the Republic of Haiti. Yet when I came to Canada, the school officials at various Universities wanted me to start from scratch. Is that cool or what? If you ask me, the way Canadian officials treat talented folks from the outside world is seriously outdated and unnecessary. It's almost as if Canadians are afraid that talented men and women with University degrees from other countries are going to steal their jobs. As if!

I led a solitary life. Working as a security guard just to pay the bills. I've got a monthly cell-phone bill of eighty bucks. Rent costs four hundred. I also have to pay for groceries. And don't even ask me for tuition. Sometimes, I have to get by on four to five hours of sleep per day because I work at night right after school. My classmates at Concordia University led lives that were quite different from mine. Most of the students, whether Black or White, were born in Canada. They don't have the worries that immigrant students and international students have. The schools are charging us twice as much as they charge them on average. Kind of sucks, eh? I didn't have time for parties and dating. Besides, I doubt I would find a Black lady who could love me in Canada. Most Black women in Canada appear to share Karime's sentiment that White men are demigods and Black men are losers. I don't think I'm missing out by not dating.

Life waits for no one. And sometimes life can surprise you. How else would you explain how I met Marguerite Lemieux? You may be wondering who she is. Okay, let me tell you. The six-foot-tall, curvy and big-bottomed, blonde-haired and green-eyed French Canadian woman who changed my life. I've never been into White women but when I first saw Marguerite, I was amazed. The gal had a big butt! Anyhow, Marguerite was a transfer from the University of Crandall in the Province of New Brunswick. She was new to Montreal, even though she was a Francophone through and true. As amazing as it seems, this White Canadian lady had a lot in common with a Haitian stud like me. For starters, neither of us spoke a lick of English. All of my classes at Concordia University are in French. Marguerite and I became friends. I showed her the City of Montreal. My new home.

It's amazing how sometimes you can find what you're looking for without even looking. I consider myself a pure Haitian man. A proud son of the City of Cap-Haitien. Home of Emperor Jean-Jacques Dessalines. Birthplace of so many Haitian Heroes. I always thought I'd graduate from Concordia University, find a Black woman in Montreal who still loves Black men, and start a family. That's not how it worked out. Black women in Canada are boycotting Black men. They think we're all losers and nobodies. And they have the nerve to get mad at us Black men when we date outside the race. Yet they feel empowered and oh-so superior to everybody when they're walking around with a White guy. Well, I fell in love with Marguerite. The gorgeously tall and big-bottomed French Canadian woman. And she fell in love with me. A Haitian man and a French woman who meet in Canada fell in love, how about that? If only our ancestors could see us now!

Marguerite and I began dating publicly. What a sight we were at Concordia University! A six-foot-one, 240-pound Black man walking around with a six-foot-tall, deliciously curvy and big-bottomed White woman. We got a lot of funny looks from both White men and Black women. Want to know who gave us the dirtiest of looks? Those Black women we saw walking around hand in hand with White guys. Imagine that! Marguerite and I would simply smile at each other and ignore them. I think I'm falling in love for my French Canadian goddess, folks. We go to the movies together. We shop together. She's teaching me how to skate. I've even learned to like the Montreal Canadiens Professional Hockey Team. Marguerite has been a fan of theirs her whole life. I'm teaching her some wonderful things about Haitian culture. Marguerite loves Haitian food. We're regulars at La Citadelle Restaurant, a Haitian spot in Montreal-Nord.

A lot of people think that when Black men and White women get together, it's about sex or politics. It's not about that. I love Marguerite and she loves me. I'm proud to have her in my life. She's smart, driven and totally devoted to me. And she's one of the brightest students in the computer science program at Concordia University. My lady embraces who I am and I embrace who she is. We're both devoted Christians. We attend Cathedral De Notre Dame, a Haitian church in the City of Montreal. Of course, we get funny looks from the three-hundred-plus men and women of the congregation. Why does the world mind when a Black man dates a White woman yet no one minds when Black women date White men? I guess I'll never know. My lady matters to me. And she's not going anywhere.

We have a passionate, adventurous life. And our sex life absolutely sizzles. Marguerite knows how to get down in the sack. I still get hot just thinking about some of the things we've done together. My sexy lady loves to kneel before me and suck my cock after a night spending watching movies on my couch. She gives a mean head. Marguerite would suck my eight-inch, uncircumcised dick until I cum. Then she would drain me of my manly fluids. While sucking me off, she also fingers my asshole. Man, I really like that. Marguerite loves to play with my ass. And she's moved beyond fingering it at this point. She has bought these small but thick dildos which she loves inserting into my asshole. And I must say that I've grown to love it. For starters, I seem to get really hard when there's a dildo up my ass. It can't explain it.

Tonight, Marguerite has a special treat for me. She bought a strap-on dildo and wants to try it on me. Well, I'm all for it. I'm always up for kinky stuff. First, I had to do as she said. Marguerite made me kneel before her and suck her toes, then she fed my hungry mouth her strap-on dildo. I sucked it, feeling a bit funny but also kind of turned on. Grinning, Marguerite patted my head. Afterwards she put me on all fours, and fingered my asshole while lubricating it. Then she pressed the dildo against my backdoor and eased it inside. Marguerite held my hips tightly while working the strap-on dildo into my asshole. I groaned as she penetrated me. It hurt a bit in spite of the lubricant. She was very patient with me as she butt-fucked me with a strap-on dildo for the first time. I was tense at first but after a while I relaxed and enjoyed. It felt really good, actually. I think I came like never before!

The action continued with Marguerite taking off the strap-on dildo and climbing on top of me. She kissed me all over and made her way to my dick which she sucked to full hardness. Then we began fucking. I thrust my dick deep inside of her and filled her with my cock. Hard and fast I pounded her. Marguerite's hot pussy radiated warmth around my dick. Later, I had a go with her ass. I spread her big butt cheeks wide open, greased her up and fucked her. I slid my cock into her asshole and began fucking her. Marguerite gritted her teeth as my huge cock filled her tight asshole. Like most big women I knew, she had a really tight asshole. I spanked her big butt while fucking her. We fucked and sucked the night away, folks. The highlight of the evening was when I came, blasting my hot load deep inside her asshole. It was absolutely frigging awesome. Afterwards, my gorgeous French Canadian goddess and I fell asleep in each other's arms. We're quite happy together.

Sometimes you have to step outside your comfort zone to find the right person for you. It is my belief that there is someone for everyone out there. I always pictured myself marrying a pretty, educated and friendly Black woman after graduating from Concordia University and finding a nice job. That's not quite how things worked out. I'm not a sell-out. I'm just a Black man who found happiness in the last place where I thought I would. I'm a proud son of Haiti and my fiancée is a proud daughter of Quebec. Who says opposites don't stay together?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Quebec Women and Haitian Men

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds