• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • At the Villa Ch. 10

At the Villa Ch. 10

1234

Chapter 10: Lydia

WITHIN a few days; the ladies extended holiday of three weeks, was fast approaching the day and the hour, they had to depart. The day when they had to pack their belongings, board the boat and go back to their normal lives; back to Athens or to their home villages was getting closer. Hopefully they were returning back totally satisfied, and fully relaxed.

Those fantastic days of rest, relaxation, and not to mention the sexual education, not only in theory but also in practice were about to end. For most of the ladies it was still a dream; even though they had lived it all in reality. They were ready to return home very relaxed although sorry for the loss of the pleasures that had became accustomed to. At home they were coming back to their real daily duties and routines. They were going to miss those memorable hours of phenomenal pleasures which they will never forget; especially those who had ceremonially lost their maidenhead.

It started again as another beautiful day, with all the girls roaming round the pool. After they swam a few lengths in the cool water of the pool; they enjoyed a fulfilling vitamin enriched breakfast, which they really needed to support the activities of the day ahead.

Looking at the beauty while the ladies moved around the pool in their birthday suits could even make the steel to straighten, think about my dick which was devouring those very moments all day long. I must say that their beauty and poise made them all sexually vulnerable. Their beauty and the way they moved and positioned themselves here and there could make even the trees jealous.

I sat down on an air bed a few meters away from the action, quietly resting, while enjoying the continuous activities taking place around me. The way they moved their perfect hot sexy bodies around, was incredible. None of them cared. They ran after each other; playing, touching and teasing until they spotted me there alone, peeping with my hard dick pushing the front of my swimsuit.

The first three that crashed on my body turned me on my back. Diane swiftly pulled my swimsuit off, while Victoria lowered her pussy over my mouth. My tongue instantly attacked her slit while I started licking and collecting the juices which had been already streaming out of her hot twat.

Aphro very quickly filled her mouth with my hard dick and who gracefully used her tongue to suck and lick, as she held it upwards with her hand. Naturally Diane crawled underneath Aphro's body searching for her twat with the final aim, was her little nubile, which she enjoys so much to lick and suck. Diane immediately felt very comfortable licking and sucking on Aphro clit, while she continued working her tongue around as she continued to lick and suck on my hard cock.

Aphro was the first to start moaning even though her mouth was still full of my hard cock. The effect of Diane's mouth squeezing her clit between her lips had that immediate effect which sent shivers of pleasure through Aphro's red hot chakra. From the position I was in, I could not visualize precisely what was happening, as my vision was blocked by Victoria's body, while her pussy was really pressed against my lips with my tongue half way in, inside her vagina. We were in a rather dire position and none of us could move much, except Victoria, whose pussy was gyrating over my mouth, leaving me without a good view of what was happening around me.

A sudden change of movement and Aphro stood on her knees. She had left Diane alone on her back as she straddled me with one leg on each side of my hips, preparing to fill her hot wild pussy she had there, leaking between her legs. And that was exactly what she done. She lowered herself slowly as she guided my dick towards the entrance of her vagina, which she did fill to the brim.

On my side I felt Diane moving and as soon as Victoria lifted herself a little I noticed that she was kissing and sucking on Victoria's tongue. The action became rather dynamic with all the ladies' movements. Victoria started moving her pussy backwards and forwards against my mouth and tongue. Aphro; naturally was fucking herself moving up and down like crazy, on my hard dick.

I tried to relax and hold on as long as possible; hoping that they will all orgasm quicker than I hoped I do. Aphro was the first to show signs of an orgasm. In no time I felt her body shaking not to mention the shouts and cries. She was expressing herself of what was happening down between her legs. Soon enough she jammed her vagina against my pelvis, with my balls nearly smashed between our bodies. Her vagina started to pulsate as she continued to moan and cry, while the pleasures of the flesh multiplied as her body became wild with carnal fire.

Without any idea of what was happening, Diane pushed Aphro off my body as quick as a lightening. Immediately she took her place with her vagina filled with my juicy coated prick. She started fucking herself as she continued kissing and hugging Victoria, who seemed also on the verge of sexual satisfaction. I just enjoyed being of service, but both girls ended on the floor moaning with the pleasure they had built within their bodies, all of which is the result of the hunger they had to satisfy their never ending carnal desires.

Immediately I stood up, I noticed that Olympia followed by Lydia were walking towards where I was, and I was sure that they were also after my still hard dick. They seemed that they were as hungry as the other three hot ladies before them.

'Where are you going Sam? Olympia asked as Lydia continued walking towards the pool.

'Are you after something? I asked back. The answer came in, in a rather practical way. Olympia put one hand around my neck while the other hand gripped my naked sticky hard dick.

I gave her a kiss and a sexy smile. 'Shall we go to the Servants' Quarters Sam?'

'May please, I be informed of what you two; have in mind?' I asked. Immediately, I felt her hand sliding along my hard dick forwards and backwards.

'Sure, you know what she wants.' Victoria shouted. 'If you don't mind I am also available. She continued.

'Maybe, I can only accommodate your good self and on one condition.' Olympia cried.

'What are you after?' Victoria asked.

'I want you to suck my pussy while Sam fucks me from behind.' Olympia answered.

'You know I never minded that. And sure, I would love every moment licking your sweet leaking pussy; especially if you suck mine while Sam will pound your wild never satisfied pussy.'

Woww I thought. 'That was going to be a very hot session indeed.'

Only Lydia was left alone swimming in the pool with Aphro looking on. Padme was already being pulled away by Diane for a good lesson on body to body massage; and whatever follows. Such intimate sessions between the girls always ended with rather mind blowing orgasms, especially whenever Padme was involved.

As I was following Olympia and Victoria towards the Servants' Quarters I noticed that Aphro and Lydia were all wet; relaxing on the airbeds by the pool. Before Aphro joined Lydia I had winked at Lydia, making sure she noticed my message; and that I was available to enjoy another quite session with her later in the day.

What happened in the other quarters was beyond my jurisdiction but with Olympia and Victoria we had some very hot sessions, especially when the ladies were on top of each other sucking and licking each other's hot pussies; while I fucked them both, one at a time from behind, starting first with Olympia.

It was also a long session as we talked about some of their experiences, the pleasures and all the other incidents and sexual episodes which all the ladies went through, from the moment we boarded the boat. And none forgot what they had enjoyed most. The last question was; would it be possible that they can come back for another session.

We returned totally satisfied, ready for lunch. Thanks to Aphro and Lydia they prepared some great salads which we enjoyed together with a good bottle of Sweet Rose.

It was sometime after lunch, when together with Lydia, we moved to the Gardner's Lodge.

'What about Kara and Syna, D...sorry Sam?'

I gave her a really dirty look, which was more than enough. She knew that when the others were around she should never mention the word; dad.

********

Kara and Syna.

When Sam woke up on that particular Tuesday morning, just only two days before he had to leave Athens and travel by train to Thessaloniki, he felt his mother crawling into his bed. He was still lazing, enjoying the warm atmosphere underneath the covers when he felt somebody trying to get under the same covers unnoticed, and slowly crawling and getting as close as possible next to his body. He kept silent and done his best not make any noises.

What was his mother after, he could not exactly understand? She had already examined his organ making sure he got her father's DNA, and not only she had a good look at his dick, but she also took it into her own mouth enjoying a couple of sucks; as not to make it obvious how much she wanted him.

He wanted to find out how far she could go with that charade? Therefore he made sure he would keep silent and still play the role of being lost in his sleep. He noticed that his dick, which as usual in the morning was already hard, was getting bigger and bigger. The closer she got towards his body the more excited he became not to mention the involuntary ideas which had started floating through his brain.

As she got closer to him, he noticed that she was wearing only a very thin nightdress and through which he could feel her hard nipples already digging into his back. She moved slowly and lightly, getting closer and closer. Lying on her side with her light body, it was very easy to get as close as she could, lightly pressing her body against his.

The heat which was radiating out her body shocked him, and in a way made him more uncomfortable. He never expected his mother, neither anybody else; to get into his bed and crawl up against him. He knew that there was nobody else in the apartment as his father always leaves very early, and never knew any advances from him. His mother had never showed any interest either, although she admitted that incest was a family tradition.

Sam stayed relaxed and silent but he let his mother crawl and press her body against his, as much as she wanted. He became more curious, thinking and waiting to find out how far she could venture in her incest attempts.

As she got too close to him, her body was nearly pressing against his, taking the same shape also, as of that he was in sleeping on his side. She pressed her thighs against his ass lightly touching while she knew that that was how far she could go. He did nothing to stop her, not even one move, or an abnormal sound. He continued to act like he was still deep in his dreams.

She; then moved a hand which she rested around his stomach, holding him tight against her, slightly caressing him, but her hand never ventured below his navel, although it was nearly close enough to where the head his hard dick was resting.

When she noticed that he was still sound asleep; she slowly retreated backwards without a sound and without waking him. Sam knew that he had to prepare himself for the day ahead. He waited for his mother to leave, before he made his first move and get out of bed.

He was very relieved when she quickly changed and left, but before she went, she woke Sam and informed him that she had prepared for him and his guests; enough food and drinks for the day. He thanked her for caring so much for him, and how much she loved him. Before she left she hugged and gave him a motherly kiss, nothing erotic.

As she left and the door closed behind her, he got out of bed and prepared himself for the most significant day and those precious moments in a young man's life. Every young man crave for the day when he be honoured to break a lady's hymen and strip her of her virginity.

As time was running out, he got in the fast lane to finish the morning cores and get out on the street, and on the way to the Metro Station. He extra care in making sure that although casually dressed, he looked impeccable.

Since the day Hera planted that unbelievable idea in his mind, that no girl will resist him; he became obsessed. He wanted to make sure that what Hera had instigated was not a charade; or a simulated idea. He even started to have doubts whether Kara will be there; waiting for him and ready to shed her clothes and let him have her cherry, her most intimate part of her body.

He became rather worried. He was early by about ten to fifteen minutes from the agreed rendezvous. While his brain was working in extra drive he was becoming restless. He tried to keep his cool and hope that everything would work fine.

The street through which he was walking was still rather empty. There was nearly nobody around, totally deserted. Either the early workers had already gone off or the late ones were still preparing themselves. Amidst the tension and the tranquillity around him he wasn't expecting any body to shout his name. He was shaken when he heard some female voice calling his name, whose voice was coming from behind a corner in a narrow alley.

'Hi Sam...' Sam turned his head to his right and there he saw a rather short young lady; quite a few centimetres shorter than him, walking straight towards him. 'Are you still after that blue eyed blond?'

'What do you mean? How do you know? Who are you?' Sam perplexed; shot three questions as he watched the cute girl some fifteen centimetres shorter than him, smiling; a very sweet sexy smile.

'Easy Sam, easy. Don't you remember me... uummmm... Ophelia.'

'No, I have no idea who you are?' Sam looked mesmerized and shocked; at that unexpected intrusion.

'We had been in kinder together and first years in grades. Where is your cousin Sam; on holiday. It does not seem you are missing her.' He was dump founded, totally shocked. But she continued. 'That blue eyed blond; Wowww; wasn't she beautiful, Sam. What did she do to you, suck your dick while you two walked into that corner under Omonia Square?' She stated with a huge smile on her lips.

'Why are you following me? Sorry, but I don't even remember you. Can you please tell me what you want?' Sam asked again.

She gave a look around. The street was still deserted. She pushed him against the wall and put her hand on his dick. 'This is what I am after, Sam. I want to have it between my legs before tonight, or latest tomorrow. But maybe tomorrow you will, also be too busy. Isn't it your last day here in Athens? Better if we move to the station, dear Sam. You may miss her and I know that you would not like to let her wait. Why are you so excited? Isn't, she's going to be your first virgin?'

Sam was more perplexed than ever before. His dick; she had touched, became harder and harder. The more statements she made the more he wanted to kick her ass and get rid of her; but his dick wanted the opposite. He could never believe that such a cute tiny girl knew so many secrets about him. She started walking and he followed her until he was next to her. He never asked where she knew such things. He was scarred that she knew much, much more. He felt embarrassed; humiliated.

They walked in silence up to the station. As they entered, she pressed him in a corner, looked up at his face and pressed her body against his. His dick was hard and Sam knew that it was pressing against her navel until she put a hand round his neck and lifted herself on her toes. Her lips nearly net his. Sam could not resist her intrusion and lowered his face, embarrassed, until their lips touched. Her kiss was light but more effective than he expected. His dick, with her small hand embracing it, wanted to explode. He nearly lost control and made a total mess.

'Please, Ophelia you are embarrassing me. Can you move a bit backwards? Please.' He politely asked. She moved her hand up and down a couple of times more against his hard cock, and then let it go. 'Bastard!' he thought.

'Were you ready to shoot?' She whispered.

'My friends should be here soon, what do you really want?'

'Don't say no, Sam. I will not accept it, ok. I want you to be my first.'

'Are you crazy?

'No Sam, believe me... I'm not crazy. I'm so hot and wet...' She grabbed his hand and moved down towards her crotch. She was wearing a very short skirt quite a few centimetres above her knees. 'Do it Sam, check me up?'

Sam gave her a dirty look. 'Don't let me shout. There are police around and your girl will soon be here.' She whispered.

Sam knew he had no way out. She was very persistent. 'For your information they should be two, but maybe this is not so important for you. Tell me Ophelia, are you protected?'

'If you want to know the truth, my mum always cared about my welfare. Your cousin was not, but I doubt about your sister.'

'Bastard!' Sam thought again. She was a real cheek.

Sam had to play his last card as he knew that there was no way out. He had to make a decision. 'Ophelia, I have no idea how long these girls want to stay. How about early afternoon, maybe around four? We can spend a few hours alone together; and I promise without any interruptions.'

A train entered the station and came to a stop. From where we were, although we could not see, but the sound of the brakes indicated so.

'Ask them how long they like to stay and let me know. Don't let me come unexpectedly?' Ophelia continued with her intimidations. She had the details right. He realized that she knew too much. Her last words shook him. "Was his sister taking him for a ride..." Sam decided to forget about his sister.

Sam moved straight to meet Kara and her friend Syna. She looked gorgeous. 'Hi Sam...' Kara shouted. 'Meet Syna...'

Syna put her hands around his neck and gave him a quick kiss on his lips. 'I'm so excited with what I heard that I couldn't wait for the "moment"'. She pressed her lips back against his for the second time while Kara did so too; both girls were pressing and shaking their sexually burning bodies against him. A hand even grabbed his hard dick. 'Couldn't believe you are already; ready Sam.' So Sam knew that it was Syna who checked him up. 'We couldn't wait Sam, shall we go.'

'May I politely ask how long you like to stay?' Sam asked.

'Is there a problem, Sam?' Kara asked.

'Not as far as I am aware of.'

Syna looked at Kara. 'Don't forget I have to be at the dentist at five. We must leave by half three at the latest. Will that be enough time, Sam?' Syna asked.

They started walking towards the exit when Ophelia got rather too close. 'Excuse me girls, just to say hello to an ex school friend.' Without waiting for an answer he walked towards Ophelia and asked her to be at his flat and quarter to four. She gave him a very sexy smile which Kara and Syna seemed to notice, but did not comment.

Within the closed doors of his family apartment, Sam found himself surrounded by two sexually hungry virgin ladies. He was being hugged and kissed by the two ladies whose hands were roaming all over his body, searching for his hidden treasure; that desirable treasure they were both after. He gave them time to touch and kiss; but before things were getting out of hand, he took over. They were the guests who wanted him and he was the host that not only desired them, but wanted nothing more than taste their virginity.

He took Kara with him to his sister's bedroom, as it had a wider bed. There he started to undress her while she started to open the front of his short trousers. Within seconds they were both looking at their opponent's desirable naked body. Their eyes were scanning each other's from head to foot. And foot to head; resting their eyes of their most desirable organs.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • At the Villa Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds