• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Showtime at the Beach Ch. 02

Showtime at the Beach Ch. 02

123

He turns back to Sara and reaches straight for the ties of her bottoms and pulls them undone allowing them to just fall away and Sara gasps "Andy! You really aren't wasting time now are you?"

"Not now that I have you here gorgeous, now would you care to lie down?" he replies. Sara obliges Andy and lays down almost shaking in anticipation after what has already happened today she is wondering what else he may have in mind.

Andy slips his bathers off and kneels down at her feet gently pushing her feet apart and slowly moves in between her legs caressing them with his hands as he goes and Sara begins to moan just from his touch. Andy wastes no time as he sees her glistening pussy as her legs open wider, something he has been wanting to see and get his lips and tongue to for most of the day since he started rubbing the sunscreen on her. He moves his hands to the top of her legs and he leans forward and with some restraint gently kisses her moist pussy lips and he breathes deeply taking in her aroma, the light kiss sets Sara on fire more than if he had dived straight in and she grabs his head with her hands and pulls him hard against her pussy spreading her legs even wider to invite him in. Andy doesn't hold back and buries his tongue into her pussy. As Andy increases his attention on Sara's pussy she begins to lift her hips to meet his mouth and he slides his hands across her tummy to start caressing her breasts pinching her nipples bringing forth a loud groan from her.

Andy looks along Sara's body enjoying the sight of her body writhing from his attentions to her and just how good she looks when he notices a movement in the bushes behind her and almost stops to run off some young idiot when Angela steps out. Andy moans into Sara's pussy as he sees Angela standing there glad for the direction she came from so Sara wouldn't know just yet, Angela walks forward a little removing her bikini top and showing her naked breasts to Andy's eyes before stopping and removing her bottoms as well allowing Andy to see a neat little strip of blonde hair running above her pussy. Angela motions with her hands suggesting if she should join them and Andy tries to nod to her causing Sara to moan at his sudden movement and Angela moves up and carefully kneels beside Sara looking at her breasts and reaches out. Andy takes his hand from Sara's breast and Angela takes over, at first Sara is too caught up in her pleasure to notice anything but as Angela gently tugs on her nipple Sara finally notices something feels different and opens her eyes and sees Angela leaning over her naked and playing with her nipple.

Sara is shocked and freezes up a little but with Andy's tongue buried deep inside her pussy and Angela's beautiful naked body beside her and her nipple being teased by the naked beauty her arousal soon takes her back to where she had been before she opened her eyes. As Sara relaxes Angela leans forward and takes her nipple in her mouth and begins to suck on it and takes Sara's other breast from Andy caressing and teasing her breast and nipple with her fingers. Andy is more excited than he can ever remember, here he is between Sara's thighs enjoying her pussy and he is watching another woman tease Sara's nipples with fingers and lips. Sara is bucking her hips against Andy's tongue trying to get him deeper inside and also pushing her breasts towards Angela as if to say take as much as you can. Both Andy and Angela increase their efforts on Sara, Andy starts sucking on her clit as he slips a couple of fingers into her pussy and starts thrusting them fervently, Angela leans over Sara to take her other nipple into her mouth sucking hard which also causes her own nipples to brush against Sara causing her to scream out loud as her orgasm begins.

Andy and Angela continue to stimulate Sara while her orgasm rocks her body, as it slowly subsides Sara's whole body relaxes and she stops and just rests looking to Andy and then Angela and smiles. Andy sits up between Sara's legs, his mouth and chin are glistening with her juices and looks to Angela who is also sitting back up from sucking Sara's nipples. "Welcome Angela," he say "I am glad you could make it."

Sara gasps "You planned this? So you had met before today?"

Angela responds before Andy can speak "Oh no Sara not at all, we only met today but after I went back to lay down we were making hand signals at each other creating a whole new sign language and managed to explain you were heading off for a walk and did I wish to follow along while Andy was working on your back and playing with your pussy," Angela gently runs her fingers over Sara's nipples sending a little shiver thru her.

Sara looks at Andy half smiling, half shocked "So you planned this behind my back so to speak? You naughty man," then she looks at Angela "he is a very naughty man."

"Oh I would have to agree," Angela says almost giggling.

"Sara," Andy begins "I told you I had some plans but after Angela came over to us all I could think about was seeing if she would be interested in joining us, I know we have touched on this idea before but never really gone any further and this seemed like the perfect opportunity."

Sara purrs under Angela's caressing of her nipples and looks Angela in the eyes "I am not complaining just very pleasantly surprised," then looking back to Andy "but I think she needs a thank you at least for helping me have one the most powerful orgasm I have ever had."

"Oh I plan to my sweet, in fact," and he looks to Angela saying "I think a kiss would be a good start," with that he leans forward over Sara reaching out to Angela and Sara can see Angela's eyes light up as she licks her lips since Andy's mouth is still covered in her juices it would appear that Angela is very interested in a kiss. Angela leans to meet Andy and she licks his lips first before their lips meet and a small moan escapes her mouth as she gets her first taste of Sara, then they both reach out with their arms and pull together more as the kiss becomes more passionate. Sara is lying there watching her man kiss another woman with her juices all over his mouth and can tell Angela is enjoying both the kiss and her taste and looking over Angela's body notices her legs have shifted apart a little and slides a hand along her leg to her pussy finding it already very moist and rubs her clit before sliding a finger into her inner warmth.

Angela jumps a little when Sara's finger enters her but only deepens her kiss with Andy as she pushes her hips back against Sara's hand and begins to slowly ride it. Sara starts to thrust her finger back and forth before sliding a second finger inside then begins to rub Angela's clit with her thumb, Angela responds by increasing her tempo riding Sara's hand and then groans into Andy's mouth as Sara reaches up and pinches one of her nipples. Andy also reaches down and takes Angela's other breast in his hand and rubs his palm across it teasing the nipple underneath then taking it between his fingers and tugs on it causing Angela to release the kiss and groans loudly breathing heavily. Sara lets go of Angela's breast and reaches for Andy's penis but her hand connects with Angela's as she was also reaching for the same thing. Sara and Angela look at each other and giggle then both reach for his penis and both take a hold and begin stroking back and forth causing Andy to moan having never had two women pulling on him before.

Andy leans forward and lifts Angela's breast to his mouth and begins sucking the nipple into his mouth licking firmly on it and takes her other breast in his hand tugging her nipple firmly, Sara is still thrusting her fingers deep into Angela and can tell by the flow of her juices over her hand that she must be close to orgasm. Both Sara and Angela are stroking Andy's penis, occasionally one will stroke his balls then go back to his shaft and they are slowly picking up the tempo as Angela's orgasm builds even more. Sara is barely doing any thrusting now and holds her hand in place as Angela is riding her hand hard now lifting herself right up on her knees before driving herself down onto Sara's waiting fingers. Andy decides to reach his other hand around behind Angela running his hand down her back and across her butt cheek then runs his fingers between her cheeks finding the entrance to her anus and pushes his finger firmly upon it until it slips in a little, as it does Angela leans back against it and screams out loud as this final penetration pushes her over the edge and her orgasm washes over her. She continues to ride Andy and Sara's fingers for a few more thrusts before her orgasm subsides and she settles down upon them leaning against Andy who still has her nipple in his mouth.

Sara is smiling as Angela sits down on her hand and breathing heavily "Well that was incredible," she says, Angela just looks up and smiles still trying to catch her breath.

Andy says as he lets Angela's nipple fall from his mouth "It certainly was gorgeous, and our new friend here seems to be enjoying herself quite a bit, aren't you Angela?"

Thru heavy breathes she replies "Oh yes, you two are amazing and please call me Angie, Angela sounds more formal and we aren't being formal here are we?" she grins as she speaks.

"No we aren't Angie," Andy says giving her nipple a quick kiss and pushes his finger further into her anus causing her to jump then drop back down causing his finger to push all the way in. "Oooh ... that feels so good, I haven't had someone really know what to do there for so long," Angie's voice is almost silky as she wiggles her butt around on Andy's finger.

"I am glad I could be of assistance then Angie, you are quite a beautiful woman and am glad you decided to join us," Andy says.

"Oh so am I Andy, so am I," then Angie turns to Sara "but Sara, you have had a wonderful orgasm as have I yet poor Andy hasn't yet, do you think we should do something about that?"

Sara's smile is very wide as she says "Yes I do and in fact he is sitting in just the right spot for me to do something about it," and she pulls her legs in towards herself and lifts her pussy up off the towels offering it to Andy's erect penis that Sara and Angie are both still holding.

Andy smiles and says "Oh my, now that does look very inviting," and he takes his hands from Angie and slips them under Sara's butt to help support her better and shifts forward with both women also pulling his penis to Sara's waiting pussy. As the head of his penis enters Sara's very wet pussy they both let go and he slides in easily all the way causing Sara to moan loudly and she pushes herself harder towards Andy. Angie doesn't want to be left out and she stands up and walks around to behind Sara's head.

"What are you up to?" Sara manages to say between her moans.

"Well Andy doesn't have two penises so I thought you could help me out Sara," and Angie lowers herself to her knees placing one either side of Sara's head and slowly lowers her still dripping pussy towards Sara's lips.

"Oooh yes please," Sara breathes and her tongue starts to reach out and gently brushes against Angie's pussy lips causing her to jump before catching herself and lowering her pussy down over Sara's mouth so she can slip her tongue between her pussy lips.

As Andy watches the scene unfolding in front of him with Angie sitting on Sara's face he holds Sara firmly with both hands and begins to thrust deeply into her pussy pulling back until his penis almost comes out before pushing back to his full depth, his balls slapping against her butt cheeks as he does. Each time he reaches the end of his thrust it causes Sara to rock back causing her mouth to glide back and forth over Angie's pussy as she is tonguing it which Angie seems to be enjoying very much by the moans coming from her. Angie leans forward as Andy keeps thrusting and placing her hands either side of Sara for support starts licking Andy's nipples and gently sucking on them as she begins to rock herself back and forth on Sara's tongue like she was riding a penis.

"mmm ... Angie ... that feels sooo good," Andy says between his grunting as he thrusts hard.

"That is just the start," Angie snickers as she works her way down his chest and tummy before she begins kissing him just above his thrusting penis running her tongue close to his shaft and then shifts over to Sara and licks her way across her small patch of neat hair above her clit causing Sara to moan loudly into Angie's pussy and Sara rams her tongue in as far as she can and reaches out with her hands to Angie's breasts and starts caressing them and teasing her nipples.

Andy is thrusting harder now as he feels his orgasm starting to work its way up within him as he is so excited not only from making love to his beautiful Sara but watching another beautiful woman, Angie, riding Sara's tongue right in front of him her perky breasts moving around in front of him with her nipples being teased and tugged by Sara's hands. Andy begins to grunt as his thrust rams into Sara even harder and Angie can tell that he is close to blowing his load into Sara and by the way she is tonguing her pussy and moaning loudly as she does Sara must also be very close herself. Angie lowers herself so her face is resting just above Sara's clit and she is watching Andy's penis working hard in her pussy and says "Andy don't give it all to Sara will you?" and Andy looks down to see where Angie's head is and smiles as he realises what she is meaning. He thrusts deep into Sara's depths as his penis begins to pulse and his orgasm rises to the surface causing him to groan loudly as the first burst of his seed shoots into Sara's womb timed perfectly with her pussy clenching tightly against his penis as her orgasm takes over as well and she pushes up with all her might and wraps her arms around Angie's butt pulling her pussy down onto her face ramming her tongue as far into Angie as she can.

Angie yells out in surprise at the sudden extra penetration of Sara's tongue and a small orgasm hits her as well and she leans forward trying to focus on Andy's penis "Please," she pleads to Andy as she watches his thrusts obviously delivering his load into Sara's pussy and opens her mouth wide, and after a couple of thrusts Andy pulls completely out and lifts himself a little more to aim his penis at Angie's mouth. Before Angie can get her mouth around his head a burst of seed hits her in the face and she shifts forward to meet Andy's forward thrust and takes a good half of his penis into her mouth and closing her lips around his shaft begins to suck hard as his seed continues to flow. Andy thrusts into Angie's mouth with much vigour, her suction is strong, as if she could suck his seed from within him without him evening orgasming.

Sara lets her legs slide out from underneath her and drops back down to the towels as her orgasm subsides but continues to softly run her tongue across Angie's pussy lips her arms still held tenderly around her butt in a gentle embrace. Andy's orgasm also subsides and he stops thrusting but Angie isn't willing to let go of his penis yet and continues to suck and lick it until all his seed and Sara's juices are cleaned off of him then she opens her mouth to let it slide out and looking up to Andy says "You taste so good stud and you have quite the stamina as well." Andy sits back on his heels and looking at Angie he can see his seed running down her cheek that had missed her mouth and wipes it off and offers his fingers to her lips.

"Thank you Angie, you are quite the dynamo yourself, and looking at Sara there I think she really enjoys you," Angie moans as Sara flicks her tongue across her clit at the mention of her name.

As she gets control of herself again Angie looks intently at Andy "Do you mind if I ask you a question?"

"Sure Angie, I will try to answer as best as I can," Andy replies.

"Oooh Sara you are making it hard to think straight," Angie says as Sara continues to softly lick her pussy lips and clit.

"So sorry," Sara mumbles "do you want me to stop?"

"Oh no, please don't," comes a quick reply from Angie. "Well Andy, what I wanted to ask was if you and Sara are actually a couple."

Andy's eyes open a little wider "Sara, we may as well explain ourselves to Angie, she has been fantastic and I don't think we need to hide anything from her do you?"

Sara manages to say between licks "Sure thing ... go right ahead."

Angie smiles at Andy "Okay while you explain I might return the favour to Sara," and she tilts her head forward and starts to lick her pussy, tasting Andy's seed that is left behind.

"Okay, easy answer, yes we are and now I will explain what we were doing today" he says. "Sara has been an exhibitionist since before we met and she used to frequent this beach a fair bit but stopped after we got together and I hadn't known about it. Recently she told me and I was actually quite excited by the idea." Andy gets up and moves besides Sara and Angie so he can reach between them and tease their nipples as he talks. "After some planning of my own I came up with this idea and told her what I had thought up with her coming down here on her own then I turn up like a stranger and together we put on a show for everyone, which seems to have worked quite well. I do know I have never been so excited as this before." Andy gently pinches a nipple of both of them as their tongues work deeply into each other's pussies and they both let out a small moan.

Coming up for some air Angie turns to look at Andy "Well I was drawn in by the show for sure and certainly enjoy being part of the fun now," then turns back to Sara's pussy.

"I am so glad you joined us Angie," Andy continues "I am sure we would have had fun on our own but having you here has added all new levels of excitement don't you think so Sara?" Sara is still very distracted by Angie's pussy but manages a "mm hmm" in between her tongue thrusts.

Andy is pleasantly surprised that his penis is already becoming hard again from watching these two beauties tonguing each other and starts to slowly stroke himself to assist his erection. He stands up and begins to walk around Sara and Angie continuing to stroke his penis to full erection taking in the view of these two beautiful women with their tongues buried deep inside each other's pussies and notices that Angie is sliding her fingers between Sara's butt cheeks and rubbing them across her anus which causes her to moan into Angie's pussy and lifts herself a little to allow better access to her sexy butt. Angie wastes no time and quickly dips her fingers into Sara's pussy coating them in her juices before moving back to her waiting anus and pressing firmly on the opening begins to slide her finger into Sara.

Sara tries to thrust her hips up and down pushing first against Angie's tongue then down against her finger in her butt although since Angie is on top of her she can't get a lot of movement which Angie more than makes up for by thrusting her finger deeper into Sara's anus until the full length of it is inside then begins to slowly stroke back and forth. Not to be out done Sara follows Angie's example and slides a finger into her pussy before moving it up to her anus and pushes it in quickly causing Angie to jump and let out a sudden and rather loud moan.

Andy is so turned on my watching everything that is happening in front of him and wonders just what he could do to join now that his penis is rock hard again and walks around them a couple of times enjoying the vision of them pleasuring each other with finger and tongue before he decides on where he is going to fit into this extremely erotic scene. As he comes around behind Angie's butt standing over Sara and watching her tongue working deep into her pussy and her finger thrusting back and forth in her anus he decides on what he wants to do and kneels down with his penis just above Sara's face. Sara stops for a moment as she sees him "Oooh, I see something very tasty," and she reaches out with her tongue and licks his balls causing Andy to moan and then taking Angie's hips in his hands he aims his penis for Angie's pussy and thrusts it in all the way causing Angie to cry out in pleasure as she is filled completely. Sara continues to lick Andy's balls as he begins to ram hard into Angie. Angie stops licking Sara's pussy as she is trying to catch her breath but rams her finger harder into Sara's pussy as she is ridden.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Showtime at the Beach Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds