• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mistress J Dedication!

Mistress J Dedication!

12

(This is a fantasy of a dear lady who is no longer with us but is true to her love for sexual variety! I dedicate this series to MistressJ!)

Being a 6ft. tall good looking male stud I was an easy mark for a more mature woman. I met Judi when I was a young naïve 27 year old at a local disco bar. Judi was a sexy 5ft. 4in. tall blond with piercing blue eyes, exposing her set of 36 C breasts by wearing a push up bra under her low cut sweater which exposed all her delicate curves. Watching her breasts bounce around all night long as we danced kept me quite aroused. We hit it off right away and after making out in front of everyone on the dance floor. Judi gave me her phone number telling me to call her the next day assuring me that we would have a fun time. I was a handsome untrained stud waiting for the right woman to come along to teach me the ways of the sexual world. Even though I was no longer a virgin, I had no idea what a female orgasm was or how to give one. I had only had sex with one coed who was quite unskilled in lovemaking. Taking me between her sheets it didn't take long for Judi to find out that I was a juvenile at sex. Instead of kicking me out of her bed Judi saw this as an opportunity to train me as her own stud to do her bidding.

When I went home I couldn't wait to call Judi the next day. Luckily it was a Saturday so I could call her that afternoon. Giving her ring Judi answer the phone in her sexy voice wondering what took me so long. Giving me her address she told to get my butt over to her house right away so that we could get started and have some fun together. When I got there Judi was wearing only a see through nighty, already opened a bottle of wine, and ordered a pizza and so we didn't have to worry about food. Leading the way clasping my hand tightly Judi led me directly to her bedroom. As soon as we got close to the bed Judi began kissing me and removing all of my clothing. Telling me not to worry knowing that I was a novice at sex she would take care of everything.

As soon as I was naked she pushed me forcibly back on the bed swallowing my hard cock and began sucking me. Pinned down beneath Judi all I could do was lift my head and enjoy watching her give me the best suck of my life. I couldn't believe that when I was about to come she actually pressed her mouth around the head of my cock and began sucking even harder until I began to ejaculate filling her mouth full of fresh sperm. Waiting until I finally finished coming, making sure that she had sucked every last amount of sperm from my peehole Judi finally let my limp cock slip from her lips. With a big smile on her face Judi crawled her way to my mouth planting her lips over mine prying my mouth open with her tongue drooling my first taste of semen into my mouth. I've never tasted my own come and as I tried to push away she forcibly held my head still filling my mouth with her sexual treat and then kissing me hard with her lips wrapped firmly around mine assuring that I would swallow everything completely.

Licking my come slicked lips I was quite ashamed and embarrassed as Judi poured both of us a glass of wine. Handing me the glass telling me that this will help with the taste Judi began lecturing me about the fear of homophobia and semen. Promising me that whatever happens in this bedroom is between the two of us. Judi teased me warning that me I was long overdue to get a good taste of my own medicine telling me that if I was going to continue having sex with her my belly would always be wiggling with my own spent semen. After we downed about a half a glass of wine Judi wrapped her arms around me and began giving me a long passionate French kiss. Pulling off her nightgown so that she was completely naked Judi climbed back on top of me sliding her huge breasts over my belly and chest as her hard nipples told me how turned on she was. Taking my cock in her hand Judi slowly eased her pussy over my 7in. cock swallowing it completely and continued kissing me. Slowly rotating and grinding her hips with my cock deep inside of her I helplessly melted into her body. After having my first orgasm I was able to last quite a long time. With her well trained pussy Judi knew when to stop and start to keep me from coming pulling out so she could pull my balls away from my body or when I got real close she pulled free squeezing behind the head of my cock looking into my eyes telling me to take some deep breaths and think how wonderful the feeling will be when she continues fucking me.

We stayed coupled for 30 minutes exchanging tongues and saliva as we kissed. Judi began to work her hips grinding my cock to a frenzy pushing her mound of Venus against my pubic bone so that her clitoris was getting full stimulation. Breaking the kiss she began biting my ear lobe telling me that she was about to come and that I could come any time deep into her wet pussy. As soon as she gave me the word I began to ejaculate and with each spurt of semen I could feel her pussy muscles squeezing the life out of my cock almost like it was ringing it out to get every last sperm cell. At the same time Judi was having her own orgasmic pleasures as we came together. Collapsing beneath her completely spent Judi wrapped her lips around mine and kept kissing me squeezing my cock until it finally went limp slowly slipping out of her pussy. Judi reached between her legs squeezing her labia lips together then slithering like a snake on top of me until her legs were straddling my face and her crotch was above my mouth. Placing her left thumb into my mouth she pried it open immediately releasing her squeezing hold on her pussy lips allowing my freshly spent sperm to began dribbling out of her pussy and into my mouth giving me my second taste of semen today. Slowly lowering her pussy onto my mouth she ordered me to continue licking and sucking until she was completely clean.

With my tongue working her clit as she rubbed her pussy up and down on my mouth I was actually able to give Judi a second orgasm much to my surprise. When Judi's finally lifted off my face and got back into my arms as she began kissing and licking the residual come from my mouth whispering what a great lover I was. Sharing another glass of wine Judi started playing the twenty question game asking me how sexually advanced I was. I honestly told her about my last girlfriend and that she was my only sexual partner so I didn't have much experience. Then to my surprise she asked me if I'd ever had sex with another guy. Telling her definitely not; adding that it was quite a taboo in how I was brought up. Wondering if I've ever seen a video of men making love or even seen pictures of men doing each other and Judi kept questioning me. Being honest and again my face turn red and I confessed that I had watched several bisexual videos and an adult bookstore and paged through several gay magazines out of curiosity. Telling me that being inquisitive turns her on and that maybe someday we would explore the possibilities together. . Sharing that her fantasy was to watch two males fucking and sucking telling me that if we both agree that we could make all of our fantasies come true, promising me that behind closed doors anything can happen.

Changing the subject Judi confessed that she had a taste for women wondering if I would be open to a ménage a trois with her girlfriend. I told her that I'd never seen two women make love before other than in videos but secretly it was always a fantasy of mine. Telling me that her girlfriend is quite open and loves putting on a show there would be a good possibility in the future for me to watch both of them in action and possibly participate; adding that she could never date anyone who could not accept her butchy side of her life because she could never give up for taste for pussy. I could see her fingers it in her crotch working her pussy into a frenzy as she talked nastily tasting them when she finished speaking. Judy even went back into her pussy for a second time sticking several fingers into my mouth giving me a taste as well

Kissing her way back to my cock Judi swallowed my entire shaft. At the same time began pushing her middle finger into my butthole finding my prostate gland. It didn't take long for me to get rock hard especially with all the stimulation on my prostate with her finger wiggling up my ass. Momentarily she stopped sucking my cock and asked me if I ever fucked my last girlfriend in the asshole before. I got kind of quiet and embarrassed finally admitting that I had. Grabbing some lubricating jelly Judi greased my cock and begin greasing her own asshole rolling over on her belly and wiggling her bottom lewdly inviting me to fuck her in the ass. Telling me to go nice and slow and that this was going to be a big test whether she kept me or not because she wanted to see if I was a macho man or a sensual man. Taking my cock in my hand I began slowly rubbing the glans around her anus until I could feel her relaxing. Judi wiggling her ass and looking behind smiled with a sexy giggle gave me the OK to push inside. Slowly I gave some pressure and I could feel the head of my cock push past her sphincter muscle making Judi let out a low guttural moan yet telling me to continue pushing inside. I could feel Judi pushing back engulfing my entire cock balls deep. Using her anal muscles she squeezed the base of my shaft so tight I thought I was going to be castrated. Looking behind so that she could see my eyes Judi reminded me to go nice and slow.

I could feel Judi rotating her hips as I slowly pushed in and out of her asshole. I think she was enjoying anal sex more than she did vaginal intercourse. Her hips were arched and her head raised high and she cursed me and all the demons in Hell as I fucked her ass. Later she told me that this was a way to release all of her pent up emotions using anal intercourse as sexual healing. Fucking her at the speed she begged me for Judi finally relaxed as I pounded her bottom slapping my balls so hard they were almost hitting her clitoris between her legs. I could feel her loosen her grip on every push inside then tightening down each time my cock pulled away reminding me she was in charge and she was giving me the massage of my life with her well trained anal muscles. Reaching beneath her Judi was frantically stroking her clitoris in rhythm with my cock fucking in and out of her asshole. Crying out for me to release my come I pushed my cock deep inside of her and began shooting my third load of semen into her annals. As I was coming Judi cried out thanking me for such a hot orgasm.

I didn't even have to hesatate this time as my cock dribbled out of her asshole I bent my head forward and began licking her crack slurping the semen that was dripping from her hole and then placing my lips around her anus Judi was actually using her anal muscles to re-ejaculate my semen into my mouth. Swallowing my third load of come I treated Judi to the hottest analictus I could perform which paid off because she had another orgasm. Finally collapsing on the bed we both rested for quite a long time without saying a word breathing deeply next to each other on our backs. Crawling back into my arms we kissed again aggressively licking each other mouths with our tongues. Breaking the kiss Judi congratulated me telling me that I was quite a nasty boy for being a novice lover promising me that before she let me go today I deserved a nice sensual spanking.

Asking me if I'd ever had a spanking before from a woman, I admitted that I had only been spanked once before with the hairbrush when I was drunk so I really didn't feel anything. Telling me that I was a good candidate to keep around but that my final test would be if I could take a good spanking for being such a nasty boy. If I was willing I would work out just fine. Curious and afraid of the same time I asked Judi what she had in mind. Telling me that I had just fucked her in the ass, it was fitting and proper that she should give me a good ass whipping with my own discarded leather belt. When I started to complain she reminded me that she could always call the police and tell them I had fucked her in the ass without her permission. Taking up the phone with one hand and my belt with the other Judi told me to make a choice. Of course I chose the belt knowing that most women love playing dirty tricks on their men.

Telling Judi I had no other choice but to take the licking my ass was hers to whip. Setting down the phone with a smile she giggled that I made a good choice. Looking around the room Judi had a chair that she wanted me to kneel down facing the back. Leading me over to the chair I quickly knelt in the chair presenting my bare ass to her. Telling me that everything that went on today would never leave this room including this whipping Judi promised me I would never forget this afternoon and especially the licking. I didn't know what to expect and I've never been struck with a leather belt before by naked lady thinking that it may be just a sensual way for her to welcome me to her bedroom. I was completely wrong. As the strap whizzed across both of my cheeks sending me flying forward reacting to the painful blow I soon realized after the first ten whacks that Judi meant business and that Judi was determined to prove she was the more powerful one in this relationship. Soon I was in tears as over 50 whacks pummeled my ass. Begging for mercy she finally dropped the strap after number 100. I was quite shaken and could hardly get off the chair falling to my knees wrapping my arms around her ankles kissing her feet.

Grabbing me by the hair Judi dragged me to the shower and turned on the cold water allowing it to cascade all over my welted rear end. Finally as the swelling went down Judi joined me in the shower soaping each other's bodies and orifices. Using her breasts slick with soap Judi sensually rubbed them around my chest, stomach, and back massaging me in this most intimate way. Judi even allowed me to soap my cock rubbing my erection up and down her ass crack forbidding me to enter inside. Pushing me up against the side of the shower placing her arms around my neck so that she could pull herself up Judi lowered herself on top of my cock and began fucking me slowly this way. When I was about to come Judi carefully slid off my cock knelt on the floor and swallowed my glans teasing it with her tongue until I finally shot my wad into her mouth. This time I could see her swallowing each time I spurt into her mouth. On this fourth surprised orgasm my balls were completely spent an aching. Sucking my cock until she could no longer get another lone sperm down her throat she finally spit me out giving me a wink as she licked her lips.

Inviting me to lie down in the shower Judi sat on my face so that I could lick her pussy. Banding forward to that we were in the 69 position Judi instead of sucking my cock she took my balls into her mouth biting down. I was forced to pleasure Judi as she painfully chewed on my balls as a reminder that she was boss. Fortunately for me I was able to give her pussy the pleasures she deserved getting a mouthful of pussy juices as a reward. Spitting out my balls Judi spun around and before I knew what she was up to she was urinating all over my crotch. Is actually felt warmer and exciting as she told me she was marking her territory in an ownership ritual by showering my genitals with her golden essence. When she finished pissing Judi grabbed my own cock ordering me to pee. I really didn't know what she had planned and I actually had to go quite badly so I released my stream but to my surprise she had my cockhead pointed right at my face squirting me in the eyes, mouth, and nose until the stream finally lessened squirting my chest and stomach instead. I actually swallowed a mouthful of my own pee by mistake on the initial squirt which gave Judi quite a giggle. We took another quickie warm water rinse washing each other off and then got out of the shower drying each other off.

We forgot all about the pizza and the wine so we sat on the couch together naked watching X- rated videos and ate pizza and drank wine watching some of the nastiest adult stars having fun. Judi's favorite video was a bisexual one with several scenes of men fucking and sucking each other while their female lovers either participated or watched. During one scene a man's wife was preparing his asshole to get fucked by another stud Judi invited me to lie over the leather divan on my belly with my legs apart and butt up. Taking a bottle of lube she began greasing my asshole and pushing her fingers into my anus stimulating my prostate gland until I was rock hard, finger fucking me during the whole scene as the husband was fucked in the ass. Seeing that I was getting excited watching the husband take dick Judi asked me if I wanted a better feeling of what it was like to get fucked in the ass. Felling my hesitancy Judi told me she was not going to take no for an answer opened up a drawer next to the couch producing a large anal vibrator and began lubing it up. Before I knew what she was pushing the huge vibrator into my rectum causing me quite a lot of discomfort and pain? In the video another stud even more hung pushed his cock up his ass and both of us were moaning at the same time. As soon as the vibrator was fully inside she turned it on and began fucking me with it. Hurting at first I soon began to relax and responded quite surprisingly showing a huge erection and the moaning loudly as I took it in the ass for the first time with a foreign object.

Explaining to me that the vibrator was the good only a way to train and get me ready for something bigger so I had better just relax and take it. As soon as I was able to accommodate the entire vibrator and enjoyed the feeling I got back to watching the video. The wife was 69ing with her husband who was on top still getting fucked by the huge stud. It was hot watching his wife sucking his own cock as he was fucked in his butthole at the same time. The other stud finally wanted some action so he took the husband's head and forcibly shoved his cock down his throat. All three cocks seemed to shoot at the same time. Both the husband and the wife got a mouthful of come and the husband also got a shot full of semen. I could tell that Judi was so turned she couldn't stop assfucking me with the vibrator because she was frantically rubbing her clitoris at the same time coming along with the three studs. Slapping my asscheeks quite hard she promised me that I would get the same someday soon.

Judi's put on another video of a good looking blonde fucking her husband with her strapon dildo. Slipping the vibrator from my asshole Judi got up opened up the door to the same cabinet she pulled the vibrator from with a nasty grin on her face Judi produced a leather harness and an 8in. dildo. Quickly strapping it on mocking the wife in the movie who was about to fuck her husband she promised me that I was going to get the real buttfucking rather than just a five minute video. In the movie the wife forced the husband to suck her "cock" so when Judi finally the strapped on her "cock" she got in front of me forcibly pushing the dildo down my throat, face fucking me for several minutes until I finally gave in and began performing fellatio for her voluntarily. Lovingly stroking my face Judi admitted that she couldn't wait to watch me suck a real cock.

When the wife in the movie got behind her husband for the rear entry scene Judi did the same thing slowly pushing her dildo into me just like the wife was entering her husband at the same time. Once the head of the dildo pushed past my sphincter causing me to cry out loudly once more Judi giggled asking and me if I knew I was going to lose my anal cherry on our first date. Before I could answer she thrust her hips forward skewering me on the entire dildo. Being much larger than the vibrator my asshole immediately went into spasms helplessly trying to reject the foreign object from my butthole. Holding my hips tightly Judi fought me like a bucking bronco as I tried to free myself of the dildo. Slapping both my asscheeks telling me to settle down reminding me that if I was going to be her boyfriend I was always going to be on this end of the stick Judi told me to relax and take it like a man and slowly began rhythmically fucking me. I could tell using a strapon was nothing new for her because she fucked me like a well oiled machine fucking me with full piston strokes pulling and pushing the dildo almost completely in and out of my asshole. After the first five minutes the pain finally went away and I was beginning to actually enjoy getting fucked for the first time.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Mistress J Dedication!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds