• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 02

Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 02

123456...8

Hey Hayden, come to my hotel room tonight at 7 and bring Kristen with you. I have a surprise for you both.

For what felt like the millionth time Hayden Panettiere read those words. It wasn't the first time she had received a text message like this, which was why she was so excited.

Feeling a pair of eyes on her Hayden looked up from her phone into the eyes of her 'friend' Kristen Bell.

"What?" Hayden huffed.

"Nothing." Kristen sighed.

It was pointless to argue. Hayden was going to stare at the text message all the way to the hotel as if staring at it long enough she would decode it, the surprise being revealed to her as if by magic. It was somehow just as cute as it was annoying.

Speaking of which Hayden asked Kristen yet again, "So, who do you think the surprise is?"

Kristen smiled, "Like I said, might be a what instead of a who this time but either way I have no idea."

"I hope it's a who." Hayden said softly after a moment's pause.

"Of course you do." Kristen grumbled.

"Awwww baby, don't be jealous. You're more than enough for me." Hayden assured Kirsten softly.

"You mean me and Ali?" Kristen teased before quickly cutting off Hayden before she could overreact, "Relax, I'm not jealous. Just remember, whatever happens, you're mine."

Hayden smiled in a mixture of happiness and relief, "Right back at you."

With that the two girls kiss softly, both grateful for the private limousine shielding their display of affection for each other.

As they kissed Kristen smiled, remembering how she used to dream of doing this as her younger friend slowly blossomed before her eyes from cute little kid into the definition of the word jailbait. Hayden's ever-increasing hotness had been bad enough but the fact that the two girls just seemed to click made not seducing her so unbearable Kristen had promised herself she would make a move on Hayden after the younger blonde's 18th birthday. Kristen had been determined to control herself until then but when Hayden had made a move on her Kristen couldn't resist. Luckily they were now past the point Kristen could get thrown in jail for corrupting a minor but sadly their relationship becoming public knowledge could still damage their careers so they had no intention of revealing that their status as BFFs was just a cover any time soon.

The only reason Ali knew was that she came on to Hayden, and from there one thing had led to another until threesomes with Ali had become a regular occurrence for Hayden and Kristen, as well as semi regular foursomes, fivesomes or whateversomes.

Hayden and Kristen had agreed to a 'as long as the other person knows about it then it doesn't count as cheating' rule, agreeing they were both young and wanted to have some fun before settling down but understanding at the end of the day the only person they wanted to go home with was each other.

A playful bite to her bottom lip tells Kristen she should quit daydreaming and concentrate more on kissing her secret girlfriend, the older actress more than happy to do so. After all she had wanted Hayden's full attention before and now she had it.

Unfortunately just as the kiss really got good they reach their destination and as much as the two blondes would have loved to have told the driver to circle a few blocks just so they could have some kinky limo sex fun what was waiting for them in the hotel would be no doubt even kinkier.

It seemed to take forever just to get up to Ali's room, and it seemed to take even longer to answer the door, but it was worth it just to see their friend and co-worker greeting them.

"Hey girls, come in." Ali says softly, stepping aside to let the other two past her before shutting the door and then turning, "Follow me."

Hayden and Kristen frown at each other. The older woman didn't quite seem to be herself but they simply shrug and follow her into the bedroom where a familiar looking black woman was sitting.

"Oh my God, Beyonce!" Hayden exclaimed, before adding somewhat embarrassingly, "I mean... hey, I'm... I'm a big fan."

"Me too." Kristen said.

Both of the younger blondes felt embarrassed. They had both been in Hollywood for years and they had even met Beyonce in passing before so they really shouldn't have reacted like such dorks, but in their defence it wasn't just seeing Beyonce, it was seeing her here and now which was the real cause of their excitement as it could mean only one thing. As it turned out they were wrong, as things weren't exactly as they were expecting.

"Hey," Beyonce smiled at them before turning to Ali, "You've done well bitch."

"Thank you my Black Mistress." Ali said, stunning the two other Heroes stars.

"Black Mistress?" Hayden mumbled questioningly.

"That's what I have my bitches call me, which is exactly what your little friend is to me now." Beyonce explained, "Isn't that right Ali?"

"Yes my Black Mistress, I'm your bitch. Your white bitch." Ali said submissively, stunning her two Heroes co-stars.

Beyonce smiled, "Apparently my new bitch here was under the impression she was some kind of top just because you two let her boss you around which led her to try and seduce and dominate me. What happened then slut?"

"I got put in my place by my Black Mistress." Ali said.

"That's right bitch." Beyonce praised her obedient whore before turning back to the other two girls, "Ali tells me that the three of you have fun together all the time and that you're constantly inviting other girls to join you, so as Ali's new Mistress I thought I would join in on the fun tonight, if that's ok with you?"

"Sure." Kristen mumbled.

"No problem." Hayden muttered.

There was a brief silence and then both of the young blondes asked almost in unison, "Is Ali really your bitch?"

Beyonce smiled and said, "Ali, turn around and pull down your pants."

Ali blushed but did as she was told, pulling her panties down as well without needing to be asked, revealing her gaping ass hole to her co-stars, both of whom gasp in surprise as they were shown what the inside of Ali's rectum looks like.

"As you can see I only just got done enjoying that sweet piece of white ass when you arrived. In fact the reason it took my bitch so long to answer the door is because she was cleaning the last of her ass juices off my strap on." Beyonce boasted, "I hear you two love taking it up the ass almost as much as Ali has learned to love it, so I think we are all going to have a lot of fun tonight. First though I want to make sure there's no doubt in either of your minds that I own Ali. Bitch, get over my knee right now. You're about to get your ass spanked."

"Yes my Black Mistress." Ali said, eagerly getting into position across her owner's knee.

"From what I hear Ali just loves to spank you." Beyonce said, raising her hand, "So watching this should be very enjoyable for you."

The sound of Beyonce's hand connecting with Ali's right ass cheek echoes throughout the room, even the already broken woman was surprise just how hard Beyonce smacked her ass. The following spanks don't get softer, in fact if anything there even harder, Beyonce bringing her hand down again and again on Ali's backside with every ounce of her strength.

From the shocked and almost worried looks on the two standing girls faces Beyonce briefly wonders if she's made an error in judgment, but she quickly changes her mind as both Hayden and Kristen slowly start looking less worried and more turned on from the beating she is giving their friend's butt.

The change in their reactions made Beyonce smile. Perhaps Hayden and Kristen really are the sluts Ali had told her they were.

Putting that theory to the test Beyonce began concentrating fully on spanking Ali, constantly switching between covering that sweet ass with hits and concentrating on the tender flesh surrounding Ali's gaping ass hole and of course the poor abused hole itself, the sound of her bitch's squeals music to her ears.

Ali wasn't sure if her mistress wanted her to stifle her cries of pain or not so taking a risk she doesn't worry about it, deciding if she's displeasing her owner Beyonce will say something.

With her cries falling freely from her mouth Ali turns her head to look at her two co-stars and began blushing furiously. Over the past couple of weeks Beyonce had redefined Ali's understanding of words like shame and humiliation, but Ali had never felt more ashamed or humiliated as she did right now. Well, maybe during the taking of her anal cherry, but other than that this has to be the worst. Here she was bent over the knee of another woman, forced to endure a spanking, her already incredibly sore butt feeling like it's in agony from each blow, all the while two other girls are watching her debasement. These were not just two other girls either, these were young and impressionable girls, girls who were part of the ensemble cast she worked with at random on a day to day basis, girls who she had delighted in dominating for over a year, and they were now bearing witness to her submission, and from the looks of it enjoying every second of it, which only made the whole situation more humiliating, which in turn made Ali love it all the more.

She didn't understand why but Ali just couldn't get enough of this, she just couldn't get enough of Beyonce humiliating her like this, and so she not only stays where she was, she loved every second of her spanking and wishes Beyonce would hit her even harder.

Hayden kind of wishes is the same thing while Kristen still can't believe how hard Beyonce is spanking Ali, at the same time both standing blondes struggling to believe their eyes as one of the most dominating women they had ever met submitted to a spanking so brutal that they doubted even Hayden would enjoy it.

Kristen and Hayden had a very loving relationship. When it was just the two of them they mostly made soft, tender love. Sure, they had their moments were one totally dominated the other, and even the occasional rough, battling for dominance fuck, but for the most part they saved the really kinky sex for when they were with Ali and/or others. It was just easier to get kinky when others were around, and Ali knew how to get kinky. When it was the three of them Ali almost always took the lead, dominating the two younger women like the well practice girl fucker she was. Neither Hayden or Kristen had even come close to doing something like spanking Ali, and yet there she was, taking her spanking like a good little sub.

The sight was intoxicating for the two girls to watch, both wanting to touch themselves but both being so transfixed they just stood around like idiots while Beyonce beats their friend's ass red, not that it took that long considering how pink and swollen Ali's backside had been when the spanking began.

Once Ali's ass cheeks were nice and red and Beyonce decides she has made her point the black pop singer stops the spanking and starts to gently massage the soft flesh she has just beaten red, her white bitch cooing happily as the pain was slowly caressed away.

"Did you enjoy watching that?" Beyonce asked the two standing blondes.

It takes a few moments for Hayden and Kristen to wake from the daze watching the spanking had put them in, but when they did they blush and nod, a cute little half smile crossing Hayden's face.

"I thought you might, from what Ali has told me about you two. She also told me you love getting your pretty little asses spanked, is that true?" Beyonce asked.

"I kind of like it." Kristen admited quickly, blushing a little before grinning, "But Hayden loves it. She can't get enough."

"Hey." Hayden protested, pushing Kristen's arm almost but not quite roughly.

"You don't like it?" Beyonce questioned.

"No. Yes. I mean..." Hayden said firmly before a blush spreads across her face, "It's just... you know... I like it, I just don't love it that much. What? I don't!"

Hayden's protesting only makes the look on Kristen's face seem more appropriate.

"So, you wouldn't mind getting spanked, but you wouldn't love it?" Beyonce said.

"Exactly." Hayden said, sounding unsure.

"Well in that case I think I'll spank Kristen first." Beyonce said.

"Hey wait, no fair." Hayden protested, "I said I like it, Kristen said she kind of liked it."

"Yes but Kristen sounded sure." Beyonce pointed out.

"Yes but... but..." Hayden says, searching for something to say but finding nothing, "Fine, whatever... I don't care anyway."

Beyonce smirks at the obvious lie and the fact that without needing to be asked Ali gets up and Kristen takes her place, the previously fully dressed blonde pulling down her pants and panties before bending over the singer's knee. Obviously Kristen really did have experienced being spanked, something which would definitely help her deal with what was to come.

As always when presented with her first look at a bare white ass Beyonce licks her lips before she slides her hand across the soft, pale skin, her fingertips itching with anticipation of beating this white butt red.

Before allowing herself to indulge in that Beyonce decides to offer Kristen and option she doesn't always offer.

"So Kristen, how would you like your spanking? Soft? Medium? Hard?" Beyonce asks, demonstrating each of the three appropriate spanks.

"Oh, owww, owwwwwww! Medium... medium please." Kristen says.

Beyonce smiles before doing as requested, quickly settling into what she considers to be a medium strength spanking which isn't as brutal as the one she had just given Ali but is still nice and firm.

It's probably for the best. Ali was Beyonce's housebroken little white bitch who would happily let Beyonce do whatever she wants to her without question while Kristen was in such an early stage of her breaking in she doesn't even know it's happening yet. Neither Kristen or Hayden were likely to be much of a challenge considering they both clearly had a thing for Beyonce's type of fun anyway, but breaking in more than one bitch at a time was always risky so there was no need to complicate matters.

Besides, Beyonce doesn't need to beat a butt black and blue for her to enjoy spanking it, in fact the medium pace meant it took longer for the spanking to really take effect, Beyonce getting to spend plenty of time gently groping Kristen's ass cheeks in between every other firm strike, that sweet white flesh slowly turning pink under her loving attention but never quite managing the angry red of Ali's butt cheeks.

Part of Kristen feels like the spanking is more than forceful enough, although if she's honest with herself there is another part of her which wonders what the hard option would have been like. After all, Ali had seemed to enjoy it, and while Kristen didn't love spanking as much as her secret girlfriend, or as much as Ali apparently did now, Kristen did come here expecting a spanking, and even looking forward to it a little. A bit of a spanking could be highly enjoyable for Kristen if she was in the right mood and if the fact that she had been trying to put herself in that mood to prepare herself for tonight hadn't worked watching Ali gets spanked had definitely done it.

Kristen could feel her arousal coursing through her as Beyonce's hand came crashing down on the soft flesh of her butt again and again and again, her sexual excitement only heightened by the humiliation of her position and the fact that two of her co-stars were watching her, both with obvious jealousy on their faces.

Although she was not sure whether Hayden wishes it was her getting spanked or her spanking Kristen or a combination of both it doesn't matter, as regardless that look of jealousy on Hayden's face is actually more arousing to Kristen then the spanking itself.

Just as she thinks this a particularly hard smack to Kristen's ass has her rethinking what's more arousing fear and whether or not she should have chosen the harder spanking as an option. Kristen even considers changing her request, almost doing so but always chickening out.

As Kristen debates on whether to ask for a hard spanking or not her two Heroes co-stars watched with jealousy while thinking what is to come, Hayden wondering with excitement while Ali thinking about it with a combination of trepidation and pure lust.

"Would you like your turn now?" Beyonce asked Hayden while caressing Kristen's now fairly pink looking ass.

Hayden nodded, trying and failing not to look enthusiastic which makes Beyonce smile.

"Ok then, get up bitch. It's your little girlfriend's turn." Beyonce said, smacking Kristen's butt on the word bitch.

A little awkwardly Kristen slowly got up and off Beyonce's knee, Hayden quickly taking her place after pulling down her pants and panties so that her bare ass was perfectly on display.

While Beyonce always licked her lips when being presented with a new piece of naked girl butt it becomes difficult for the black singer to stop herself from flat-out drooling when she was presented with Hayden's perfect little derriere.

In all Beyonce's years of butt busting she honestly thinks she has never seen a ass more deserving of the term of perfection and it's all Beyonce can do not to shove Hayden face down on the bed, quickly strap on the biggest dildo in her collection and spend the rest of the night anally raping that sexy little white ass. Beyonce remains strong though. She will be deep inside Hayden's beautiful butt soon enough, and if all goes well pictures of this perfect posterior will be added into her little book and she'll have another white bitch for her collection. In fact, she'll have two.

Beyonce tries to push thoughts of future ass ramming out of her head but it becomes increasingly difficult as she touches Hayden's backside for the first time, her right hand softly sliding all over it before she begins to greedily pinch and squeeze it.

"What would you prefer?" Beyonce asks finally after what seems like an hour of shameless butt groping, "Soft? Medium? Hard?"

As with Kristen before her Hayden received three smacks to her ass of the appropriate force, "Oh, owww, owwwwwww... hard please."

Hayden blushes slightly but can't stop herself from asking for what she really wants. She had to soak up the embarrassment for a little while as Beyonce just seems to let her stew in her humiliation before finally beginning to spank her, at which point Hayden was immediately no longer embarrassed about her choice. Well, it was still embarrassing, but Hayden no longer cares nearly as much.

Truth be told the embarrassment that came from enjoying being spanked hard kind of adds to Hayden's arousal in the same way that the humiliation of being put over another woman's knee and spanked in front of an audience of two other women really just made Hayden love it all the more. And if Hayden was really, really honest with herself, part of her even enjoyed the pain itself, and that twisted part of her really, really enjoyed the spanking Beyonce gave her.

Ali had spanked Hayden a lot, Hayden often deliberately giving Ali reason to, but not even the hardest spanking she had ever received from Ali compared to this one. Beyonce's hand smacked roughly against her flesh over and over and over, covering her butt cheeks in so many stinging blows over such a short period of time Hayden considers begging for mercy, or at least begging for a little break, but just as it becomes too much Beyonce lightens up or even stops altogether for a little more butt groping.

It's a little hard for Beyonce to tell whether the butt groping breaks were for Hayden's benefit or her own pleasure. Most likely it was 50/50, but then again it's hard for Beyonce to imagine that Hayden was getting as much pleasure from the little break in the spanking as she was.

Beyonce has had the pleasure of spanking a lot of white girls but none had been more spank-able than Hayden, those firm little ass cheeks becoming even more beautiful as they turned first a nice shade of pink, then a darker shade of pink before finally nice and red. The whole time this was happening Hayden let's out these wonderful little noises of pain and pleasure which only makes it sweeter until Beyonce isn't sure whether she prefers spanking Hayden's butt or groping it. Both were extremely arousing, but the whole time she was doing either of them Beyonce's mind constantly wanders back to the wonderful moment she will slide her big black strap on in between those little butt cheeks and deep into the white girl's tight little ass. She almost becomes lost in that thought, but manages to concentrate long enough to give her soon to be new little bitch a nice firm spanking.

123456...8
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Beyonce's Book of Bitches Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds