• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Passion for the Game Pt. 08

A Passion for the Game Pt. 08

12

Part 08: A Day at the Beach

If you haven't already please read the prior chapters so you have some background on the characters and the story line.

Also, this is the end of the Day at the beach series and I'm running out of ideas. I'd like to do another match but I need some fresh ideas. If you want to read more about our naked volleyball player please forward your ideas to me.

*

Waking up after a quick nap Carrie looked out the car window.

"What are we doing here? I thought we were heading back to my place." Carrie said. Carrie had thought her long, exciting and stress-filled day would have been finally over but Tanya and Lisa had other ideas in mind.

"We're just stopping by at my place so I can show Lisa those posters. She really wants to see them and I told her she could have one."

Now Carrie had long since given up getting her original cloths back and the shorts and top she wore to the café were floating somewhere in the bay so she was reduced to her barely there thong bikini.

She looked around in the parking lot nervously to see if anyone was about as she stepped out of the car. At a glance you'd have thought the tall blonde was completely naked had it not been for the black strings holding her tiny suit together. As she got out she carefully ran her fingers along the edges of the material trying in vain to stretch it out to provide a little more coverage but that just wasn't possible. For Lisa, the action provided her a deliciously tempting view of what was behind the three tiny triangles. As it was, Carrie was quite a sight with her butt completely bare and a full 99% of the rest of her tight athletic body exposed for anyone to take in.

A shiver moved through Carrie's all but nude body as the cool air hit her. The cutest little goose bumps started to form everywhere which only made her look that much more sexy.

Tanya gave Carrie a once over before leading the way to her apartment. Carrie followed quickly not wanting to spend any more time in the parking lot than needed. Lisa followed Carrie not taking her eyes of Carrie's bare ass as they walked. Not being at the beach only heightened her sexiness with nothing hidden from Lisa's attentive view. With each step Carrie's legs transferred its motion directly to her tight cheeks which in themselves seemed like muscular extensions of Carrie's legs.

Inside Carrie asked with a tinge of nervousness, "Do you have anything I could change into? For some reason I'm feeling a bit underdressed."

"Oh come on. It's just us girls. Why don't you loose the bikini and get comfortable."

Tanya offered each of the girls a beer as Lisa noticed the first full size poster of a very naked Carrie.

"Oh my god. That's so hot! I can't believe it." she yelled enthusiastically. It was the full frontal shot where Carrie had the ball resting on her hip with a look of total lust on her face. She had just been oiled up by some very attentive hands and looked like she was about to explode right there in front of the camera. And in fact Carrie had been fighting the need right as the picture was taken.

"Wow, Carrie, you look incredible. You look primed and ready for a good hard fucking in this one. I got to get a copy of it."

"What are you going to do with it? Get off to it like Tanya?" Carrie replied being less than thrilled with her friend's enthusiasm.

Tanya showed Lisa the others as Carrie sat down on the couch and sipped her beer embarrassed by the open display of her body on the full sized posters. Tanya went from one to the other describing what had happened at the shooting as the photos were taken with Lisa taking in everything.

"Wow, Carrie, those are some incredible picture of you."

Tanya quickly jumped in the shower and came out dressed in a long t-shirt and panties looking like she was getting comfortable for the night and after Lisa stopped drooling over the posters she did the same. She came back to the living room dressed pretty much the same in a t-shirt and sleep shorts pajamas.

Both girls settled in on the couch one on each side of Carrie.

Tanya pulled her legs up under herself and snuggled in next to Carrie while Lisa leaned in and put her arm over Carries' shoulder. Both Tanya and Lisa got comfortable as their hands moved to Carrie in an overly affectionate kind of manner.

Tanya played with Carrie's hair teasing it as she spoke softly. At the same time Lisa casually ran her hand along Carrie's long bare leg. There wasn't much of anything that wasn't readily available to her caress since the only thing covering Carrie below the waist was a tiny ¼ inch thick strap that ran across Carrie's hip. Lisa moved in closer as she expanded her territory.

"Oh come on. We just want you to feel good after your long day." Tanya added softly, almost whispering in Carrie's ear as she continued to tease her hair.

Lisa just continued her gentle caressing moving to Carrie's tight tummy on occasion.

"Just relax and enjoy. You deserve a little attention after all you've been through." Lisa whispered as Carrie fell back on the couch.

"Attention? That's all I've been getting too much of. At dinner I had every eye in the place on me. I don't want any more attention. I'm on attention overload."

"Can you blame them? A babe like you walks in and you don't expect them to notice?" Tanya whispered.

"Carrie, with a body like yours can you blame them for looking? Just accept it and enjoy it." she added.

"Carrie, you look incredible naked. You should never wear clothes." Lisa said warmly.

"Stop it you pervs." Carrie said with a bit of a laugh. As she playfully pushed Lisa off the couch.

Lisa, in getting up, extended her hand wanting Carrie to help her up but when Carrie did she pulled hard and with a gently push from behind Carrie went tumbling to the floor on top of the hysterically laughing Lisa. Tanya joined the fun by jumping on top of Carrie which only forced her more into Lisa. Carrie was surprised by the impromptu little wrestling match and didn't know what to do. She tried to get to her knees but as she tried Tanya slid forward on Carrie's back which forced her again into Lisa. The three girls were sandwiched together with Lisa on her back on the bottom, Tanya on top of Carrie's back with Carrie being the sweet meat in the middle. In the process Carrie's breasts popped free of their tiny confines and now rested inches from Lisa's face. Hands and arms were moving everywhere as the action livened up. Tanya was probably the strongest of the three and had the best position as she wrestled Carrie.

Carrie was pretty strong as well but struggled as both Tanya and Lisa where ganging up on her. Tanya untied the tiny string holding Carrie's top on as Carrie's bare breasts landed square in Lisa's face briefly as the pile fell to the side. Lisa slid her upper body out as Tanya had Carrie by the left arm and twisted her backwards.

"Careful there, Carrie, you could have poked my eye out." Lisa yelled as she slapped at and pushed Carrie's bare boobs out of her face.

This in turn caused Carrie to yell loudly.

Tanya had a firm grip on Carrie and continued to pull her back towards her by the shoulder and leg. The effort was stretching Carrie backwards on her side with her chest forced out as if an offering to Lisa. Each perfectly tanned globe was topped with a half inch long dark pink treat just begging for Lisa's attention. Lisa quickly pulled the loose bikini top over Carrie's head and pinched Carrie's left nipple hard causing Carrie to yell from the sudden pain.

"Damn girl. That hurt!"

Then, as quickly as she had pinched her friend's delicate treats, she went back and softly caressed the tender nub that she just had pinched. Carrie was effectively pinned and at the mercy of Lisa's wandering hand as she softly caressed Carrie's chest and tummy as Carrie and Tanya continued to struggle.

In addition, Carrie's tiny bikini bottom was no match for the wrestling action and was stretched to its limit. Stretched sideways like she was it didn't provide much of any coverage. Even under normal conditions her hip bone gap left a tantalizing view down her bottom. Stretched as she was the top of her slit was already in plain sight, a sight that was not missed by Lisa as she ran her hand down the entire front of Carrie's body, from neck to slit and everywhere in between. The soothing action on Carrie's stretched muscles seemed to be having an effect on Carrie as her struggling seemed to settle a little.

This went on for several minutes as Tanya effectively had Carrie pined in a position she couldn't escape from. But in wanting to get in on the action and thinking Carrie was settled down, Tanya started to relax. But just as she did Carrie leaped into action.

"Ok now it's my turn!" And with a flash of speed she broke away from the two pairs of groping hands and flipped Tanya off her.

"You horny bitches are going to pay!" she yelled going on the offensive without even attempting to cover her bare breasts. After a couple of well placed slaps by Tanya, Carrie had to retreat a bit in order to protect her sensitive flesh. As she did Lisa grabbed her around the waist from behind.

Tanya jumped up and grabbed Carrie's bikini top in the process and took off running. She jockeyed around the kitchen table a couple of times before Carrie moved to get her causing Tanya trying to retreat.

In an acrobatic move, Carrie jumped over a chair that Tanya had used as an obstacle and caught Tanya by the arm and wrestled her to the couch. Almost simultaneously Lisa came to Tanya's aid.

The wrestling match was essentially Tanya and Lisa against Carrie, but Carrie made up for being out-numbered by her sense of determination. She was a blur of action as her all but bare body took on her t shirt clad opponents. The contrasting attire proved both an advantage and disadvantage to each party.

Tanya's and Lisa's night shirts gave Carrie something to grab hold which she often took advantage of while Carrie's bare flesh proved harder to grip. On the other hand the shirts did provide some level of protection while Carrie was totally vulnerable to each groping hand.

Lisa grabbed Carrie around her waist and pulled her back. Carrie again tried to twist out of Lisa's grip but this only reinforced Lisa's determination. In the process Lisa's hands were everywhere on Carrie's bare flesh. Carrie now tried to slip out of Lisa's grip but this only forced Lisa's hands to slide up until they finally found Carrie's jutting breasts. Lisa, seeing an opportunity, in several ways, took full advantage of Carrie's extreme vulnerability and grabbed both tender globes like she had while surfing. She then pulled back hard which brought a loud holler from Carrie. This new tactic forced Carrie to let go of Tanya in order to fend off Lisa's assault. Carrie pried Lisa's hands from her boobs as Tanya took off into her bedroom.

Despite the assault Carrie seemed to get into their little game as she laughed and spun Lisa around and started to get up. In one last attempt to stop Carrie, Lisa grabbed for the tiny strap to Carrie's bottom. She missed the strap but caught the thin ties long enough for the bow to come undone but not long enough for the tiny bottom to come off. Carrie's tiny bottom struggled valiantly but was now only held in place by a loose loop over Carrie's left hip and the tie of her right. Carrie however seemed totally unaware as she chased after Tanya into the bedroom.

Tanya grabbed Carrie's arm and threw her onto her bed and before Carrie could get up Tanya jumped on her legs, bent down and gave Carrie's left nipple, the one that Lisa had pinched so hard just moments earlier, a big kiss.

"Ahh... Stop that!"

"Just relax and enjoy." was Tanya muffled response.

By then Lisa had arrived and joined in on the action. Tanya alternated from one nipple to the other as Carrie wiggled her chest to keep Tanya away. Carrie's breasts were a little tender from Lisa's attack and her nipples were actually throbbing from being erect most of the day as a result of her almost constant arousal so the soothing sensation actually felt exquisite despite Carrie's protest.

"We just want you to have a good time." Lisa added.

"Please..."

After a long pause Carrie seemed to relent and whispered, "... just be gentle."

"Gentle? I heard you like it rough." Tanya added with lust in her voice. if she wasn't previously turned on, the sensation of sucking on Carrie's nipples certainly had her going now, especially after Carrie's apparent acceptance.

With Carrie momentarily distracted, Tanya stretched Carrie's arms over her head and wrapped Carrie's discarded bikini top around her hands and through a slit in the bed. Before Carrie knew what was happening she found her arms tied over her head to the back board.

"What are you doing?" Carrie yelled as Tanya jumped back to Carrie's side.

While this was going on up top, Lisa had untied the other side of Carrie's bottom and had pulled the tiny scrap off leaving Carrie naked and tied to Tanya's bed by her own bikini. Carrie tried to wiggle her arms free but her resistance was met by more kisses to Carrie's erect nipples.

Tanya pulled her lips off of Carrie's aching buds and began caressing Carrie's breasts with her finger tips, moving from one to the other.

"But, I'm not a lesbian." Carrie sighed as Tanya continued her magic.

"It's not about that. It's just that you're so sexy we can't keep our hands of your hot little bod." Tanya answered.

Carrie continued to struggle and tried to pull herself up with her strong abdominal muscles but with no results. The action did however have its effect on Lisa who was getting turned on by the exotic sight presented by her friend as she strained. With her arms tied over her head, Carrie's long lean body looked incredible. Her breasts were thrust slightly up by the fact that her arms were pulled high over her head. This only made them that much more tantalizing standing up like two little offerings begging for attention.

"Carrie, you've been frustrated and under a lot of stress so we just want you to relax and enjoy. This is all about you." Lisa added as she reached forward and massaged Carrie's breasts and quivering tummy.

Lisa had moved up to sit on Carrie's legs so Carrie couldn't squirm free but more importantly so she had better access to Carrie's tight abs. Lisa continued her massage with long sweeping strokes over Carrie's perfectly tanned skin. There was not a tan line or blemish anywhere on Carrie's darkly tanned body. Even the undersides of Carrie's breasts were perfectly tanned. Lisa moved to Carrie's legs then over her hips and up her flat tummy. Each stroke brought her thumbs closer to Carrie's swollen pussy. The combination of the sensuous massage and the caressing of Carrie's breasts seemed to have its effect on Carrie as she slowed her struggle. Carrie's body had always been super sensitive to touch, often getting her unbelievable aroused by the simplest of touch. In this case, it was by two very determined women and they weren't limiting themselves to her sore muscles. They were all over. Her body seemed to start absorbing the sensations as Carrie settled down and let out a sweet moan of pleasure, a moan that was not missed by either Tanya or Lisa who seemed to redouble their efforts at the thought that they were getting through to Carrie. It wasn't long before a second and then third moan escaped Carrie's lips.

"Oh yes, Carrie. Just enjoy." Tanya echoed in a husky voice.

Not much was said for the next couple of moments unless you consider the moans and sighs from Carrie's lips as the girls continued their sensuous massage.

The whole time Lisa was giving Carrie her full frontal massage her eyes were locked on Carrie's pussy. She looked on open mouthed as it swelled and opened like a fresh flower in spring time. It seemed to glisten like fresh dew on a flower's petals.

The sight was too much for Lisa as she bent down and kissed it softly using her tongue to wipe the due from the flower. This brought a loud sigh from Carrie as her chest heaved with a sharp intake of air. This only forced her breast further into Tanya's mouth as she was back sucking Carrie's nipples with her mouth as her hands massaged Carrie's tummy.

Carrie's pussy was just too tempting for Lisa who provided it with another long slow lick which forced just about the same response from Carrie's body. Yes, Carrie was plenty turned on as she sighed loudly this time.

"Oh .... my .... Gaud! You ... guys ... are ... killing ... me..." Carrie yelled between gasps.

With that Tanya pulled her lips off of Carrie's nipples and planted a big open mouth kiss on Carrie's lips.

Lisa's licking intensified as Carrie's lips moved to meet Tanya's. Carrie's arousal was growing and growing with each second. She was on autopilot. Her body had taken over from whatever rational thought her mind was trying to send it. Tanya moved back to Carrie's breasts now nibbling on Carrie's sweet aching nipples, teasing them with her teeth as Lisa's work intensified down below. Tanya sat up pulling her t-shirt over her head having become overheated by her own arousal. Both her and Lisa's panties were soaked and their breathing was now coming in gasps.

As Tanya leaned back Carrie stretched up to meet Tanya's lips but Tanya remained just out of reach teasing Carrie. Carrie redoubled her effort but with her hands tied high over her head and Lisa immobilizing her legs, there wasn't much she could do but beg.

"Please, please." a heavy voice whispered.

The stretching caused Carrie's abdominal muscles to strain which brought out the sixpack that was barely visible normally. The strain turned to gentle twitching as Tanya moved her hands gently over the straining muscles in an attempt to relieve their stress. The twitching intensified and then stopped as Carrie's head fell back on the bed not being able to hold that position indefinitely.

A thin film of perspiration covered Carrie's body as it could not vent off the heat of the passion that was consuming it.

"Please, please."

Feeling sorry for Carrie, Tanya moved closer and gave Carrie another open mouthed kiss.

Now a couple 'Oh gods' escaped Carrie's lips as Tanya pulled away once again.

"Slow down, Lisa. She's about to cum. I don't want this to be over too fast."

"No, ... no, ... please, .... uh ..... no .... don't .... stop." A seemingly desperate Carrie pleaded as she stretched once again to meet Tanya's lips. Tanya leaned closer but didn't let Carrie rest her head back this time. If Carrie wanted this kiss she was going to have to work for it. Carrie strained once again to meet Tanya's lips between gasps for air. Tanya was loving this, keeping Carrie on the edge. She knew the longer she prolonged this, the stronger Carrie's orgasm would be.

Carrie wiggled trying to free her arms but it only put more strain in her already over worked tummy. Her body was desperate as her perspiration turned to a full body sweat. Lisa took a short break from her assault on Carrie's pussy to resume her full body massage. Her hands now moved easily across Carrie's slick body and with Tanya intently kissing Carrie, moved her hands up to Carrie's breasts, teasing her nipples as she passed. She strongly kneaded Carrie's slick mounds as if testing their firmness before sliding down her ribs and quivering tummy, past her hips and onto her long legs.

The sight was too much as she moved back to Carrie's pussy with renewed vigor. Carrie gasped at Lisa's renewed effort and cried out, "Oh, god! I think I'm going to cum. Oh god, oh god." as Tanya pulled her lips away.

A couple more 'Oh god' and Carrie stretched her whole upper body off the bed. The strain on Carrie's tummy was incredible as she arched up straining her restraints to their limit and momentarily shaking Lisa from her position on her legs. As Carrie gasped Tanya pulled Carrie's head towards her and smothered her scream of ecstasy with her own lips. Every muscle in Carrie's body tightened as Lisa looked up to take in the unbelievable sight causing Lisa a mild orgasm as she watched her friend's intense climax.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Passion for the Game Pt. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds