• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Reviews & Essays
  • /
  • Rapturous Clitoris

Rapturous Clitoris

I have a confession to make: I am entranced by the clitoris.

Ever since I learned about it, I wanted to see one for real. I wanted to watch it swell into a blushing pearl, and tentatively wrap my tongue around it and send a girl through the roof. I did eventually tongue a girl's clitoris, and it was every bit as delightful as I had hoped. She didn't go through the roof, sadly.

But that wasn't the end of it. Every lover I have, I long to see her clitoris. Because, in my mind, the clitoris is the single sexiest part of the female body. It's almost a fixation. I love to stare at a clitoris, stroke a clitoris, tongue a clitoris, run the velvety underside of my penis on a clitoris. When I watch an adult movie, I look for clitorises. And when I read erotic literature, there had better be lots of gratuitous clitoris play, or I'll be tempted to move on.

I always pronounce it "KLIT-oh-riss." I'm aware of an alternate pronunciation, "klit-ORE-iss", but I don't like it as much. And it's very trendy and common to talk about a "clit", but that to me seems to abrupt. It's a beautiful organ and deserves a beautiful name. No need to cut it short. In my mind, saying the full "clitoris" means you're talking about a thoroughly fascinating and sexy part of the body for longer, and therefore I say clitoris and not clit. Twice as many letters, twice as sexy.

Now, there are other parts down there too. There's the vagina, which is nice and very sexy when wet, but I feel it's overrated. The inner labia are wonderful too, with so many shapes and sizes and colors to fantasize about. I like the way the skin folds and stretches, and I love the rich pink everything turns when a woman is aroused. And when you top it all off with the swollen purple button of an engorged clitoris? Breathtaking.

I know, I know, there are other parts of a woman too. But as of the time of this writing, I am in my early twenties and fairly sexually inexperienced. I can't help it. The center of womanhood, especially the clitoris, is one of the most arrestingly beautiful things on this earth. I can't help but admire it, worship it even. Nothing turns me on more than seeing a clitoris, straining past its hood, taut with desire.

Don't take this to mean that bigger is always better. A clitoris is at its best when it looks at home in its gorgeous surroundings. Artificially enlarging it makes it look out of place and uncomfortable. In my opinion, a clitoris that relies on pumps or steroids is trying way too hard. No clitoris is naturally unattractive, but it's easy to make a clitoris unnaturally unattractive. There's no size contest here.

Similarly, while I drool over the clitoris to no end, I don't want one of my own. I quite like my penis, we've been very good to one another. Plus, it's always more fun to play with somebody else's body parts. Drawing my finger or tongue along a wet clitoris's sheer surface and hearing a woman moan is heavenly. It wouldn't be the same if it were my own.

So what makes a clitoris attractive? I wish I could answer this question better, because this answer sounds downright silly. But the fact of the matter is, when presented with a clitoris, I always think it's the most beautiful clitoris I've seen yet. Memories can't bring back the raw lust and desire I feel when I'm looking at an erect clitoris just inches from my face, and I don't even try. I will stare at your clitoris, maybe take a few deep breaths. My eyes will shine. I will tell you it's absolutely the prettiest clitoris I've ever seen. And I'll mean it.

Sometimes I wonder what people would think if they knew about this obsession. Guys probably wouldn't be too impressed, mostly. I don't know what most girls would think, though I can't imagine they'd mind very much. It's too bad there's only so much you can say in public. "Hey there. I'm single, I'm tall and I'm thin, I'm acceptably good-looking, I speak fluent French, I'm studying to be a teacher, I'm a lot more thoughtful than most guys, and I get turned on by licking a clitoris for forty-five minutes straight. If we wind up in bed together, would you mind if I tried for even longer?"

An eager, straining clitoris. It makes me smile just thinking about it. I love everything about the clitoris.

I love how a clitoris swells when aroused. I love the way a clitoris turns a dusky lavender, or maybe a bright ruby red, and I love seeing its shape nestled among wet folds. I love to watch a clitoris shyly peek its head out of the hood, and I love to see a clitoris already proudly presented, haughty and demanding attention. I love to lick along the labia and roll a woman's nipples and watch her clitoris pulse urgently.

I love to spread a woman's cum on her labia and admire how it glistens. I love massaging that cum into her engorged clitoris, then slowly licking it off with the tip of my tongue. I like to eat a woman out until we've lost track of both time and orgasms, then pull back and see how her clitoris cries out for more attention, shining and throbbing with desire. I love to slowly circle my thumb over a hard clitoris and feel its firm texture among hot, soaked folds. I love to sink my penis into a woman, pumping my hard, veined flesh in and out and rubbing my thumb on her clitoris at the same time.

I love to feel a pulsing clitoris in my mouth. I love to run every taste bud along the smooth, eager surface. I love to release it, then trap it again. I love to use my tongue and dance with a clitoris; sometimes a soft, slow waltz, and other times a swift, firm ballet or a frantic, eager grind. I like to gracefully pirouette around a clitoris, lift it without warning, then catch it again in my tongue's warm, wet embrace.

The clitoris enthralls and enchants me. The clitoris delights me.

The clitoris is a work of art.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Reviews & Essays
  • /
  • Rapturous Clitoris

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds