• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Old Friends Ch. 01

Old Friends Ch. 01

The sound echoed down the winding staircase making my head snap up and my eyes widen as I shut the door behind me. The sound was gone as quickly as it had appeared. I decided I must have imagined it due to my thoughts still remaining with the fun I had had with my friend Amy the previous evening.

A long low noise again floated down from the upper levels of the house. Confused I stepped lightly towards the stairs wondering how I could possibly be hearing moans emanating from my supposedly empty house.

I had lived alone for the last three years since I inherited the house from my parents after their untimely death. It was a large house, far too large for a single man but i had not yet had the heart to put it on the market. I had grown up seemingly only feet from where the now louder and more explicit moaning was coming from.

"Oh fuck!" I heard a women cry. And then nothing only the regular sounds of my house.

Now on the stairs I quietly began to move up the stairs pressing myself against the wall as I went. Moving cautiously, trying to see down the corridor at the top of the staircase I took each step slowly and carefully, knowing the house to be very old, and therefore subject to being extremely creaky.

I neared the top and saw the light in my bedroom was on but the door was closed. The fact that it could be a robber or a potential murderer in the house did not even cross my mind, as I stared at the door pondering what my next move should be. The sounds I had heard still captivated my mind and my curiosity.

The door began to open and a lithe young woman with long dark hair, with some subtle blond highlights, dressed only in a towel quickly emerged. The stair took this opportunity to creak and she spun round with a start, and seeing me she squealed in excitement and ran over towards me.

"John!" she said happily as she approached.

"Deb!" I said, returning her smile as comprehension dawned.

Deb was my old university flatmate who I hadn't seen in a good five years since she moved to Italy for work. We had both been on the same course and had even shared a flat in the second and third years. We had been good friends throughout the three years but had had to go our separate ways for our careers.

I had heard from her a few months ago and she told me she was heading up her own research facility back in England and she mentioned she would like to visit and catch up at some point. I had completely forgotten she had said, just last week, she would be coming this weekend.

"Sorry I didn't call. I wanted to surprise you. Plus I know you always leave a key outside." She smiled and winked at me.

"No, it's no problem, I'm glad there was a key, it's not exactly warm outside is it? How are you Deb? "I asked after we hugged. Feeling her C cup breasts press into me through her towel reminded me of the reason I had crept up my own staircase and I pulled away to hide my arousal caused by the fact that I had heard her touching herself and from the sounds of it climaxing in my room.

"Yeh I'm really good thanks, got settled in last week and the work starts on Monday. I didn't know when you'd be home; I thought I might have a chance for a quick shower. I had to use your en suite which is why I was in your room." She said sheepishly, pulling her towel tighter round her.

My mind again flashed with potential images of what she had actually been doing when I got home and I was momentarily tongue tied.

"Right I'll just go get dressed and then we'll catch up properly, yen?" she asked smiling.

"Sure, I'll just go put the kettle on then" I replied as my tongue began to obey my brain yet again.

I started to walk back down the stairs casting one last glance over my shoulder as I watched her walk away.

Wow, I thought to myself, she still has one of the greatest asses I've ever seen.

Later that night, after a nice dinner and a couple of hours of talking, catching up on our personal lives and work, we both made our way up to bed. I had shown her to a room down the hall, one of the many spares I had.

Our work had dominated a lot of the conversation earlier that evening; we both worked in the same field, research into the production of new antibiotics to fight the rise of resistant bacteria in the world's hospitals. The conversation had been stimulating and it had been great to catch up with Deb but I couldn't help my mind wandering back to earlier. I also couldn't help my eyes occasionally wandering down to her full breasts and nice cleavage in the low cut top she was wearing. Her slim figure and sexy long legs also took a lot of abuse from my wandering eyes when she reached for her glass or looked away for any reason.

I couldn't help but picture, while we chatted, what I had almost interrupted earlier. The image of her naked wet body fresh from the shower lying on a towel on my king size bed, her legs spread her fingers feverishly rubbing her clit faster and faster causing her to throw her head back, her face contorting in pleasure as she came, moaning and panting. Her breasts rising and falling as she breathed heavily recovering from her orgasm which had just ripped through her delicious body taunted my mind and made me wish I had come home just a few minutes earlier.

I flopped down on my bed after taking off all my clothes and finishing my nightly ablutions.

A thought then struck me as I led where I imagined Deb had but a few hours ago.

Why had she done that? Done anything at all? Was it being here, in my room, or was it just because women have needs like guys sometimes? My mind kept telling me the former was ridiculous.

I had always found her to be gorgeous and always wanted to ask her out. But I always thought I was stuck forever in the friend zone and so I had moved on, sometimes even with her help as my wingman.

I gave up on the mental debate over whether her actions were a coincidence or not and decided to let my cock take control after having managed to contain it all evening. I got up, still naked and quietly opened the door and stepped out into the hallway.

I moved down the hallway to her room and pressed my ear against her door as quietly as I could, hoping to hear a repeat of earlier that day. To my surprise and delight I was not to be disappointed, I heard a rustle of sheets and then a low sigh of pleasure. I listened intently hoping to hear more.

After a few minutes I began to hear her breathing quicken and a few moans emanated from her room. If I listened closely I could hear the slick noises of her fingers running up and down her wet slit.

I couldn't bear it anymore; I figured she sounded quite preoccupied as her moans escalated. I twisted the doorknob and opened the door a crack. The view I was granted, however slight was enough to cause my cock to reach new levels of hardness and I began to stroke it up and down slowly.

The room was dark but light from outside illuminated the bed. I could see her naked body exactly as I had pictured. She was on her back with her legs raised and spread wide. Her luscious breasts caught my eye and I started to stroke my hard cock faster as I stared at her large hard nipples. My gaze moved down her stunning body and I almost let out a moan myself as I saw the wondrous site between her legs. Her fingers were working her clit fast and I could hear it was having the desired effect from the noises she was making,

"Mmm oh god" she moaned, her eyes closed tightly.

Her pussy was glistening with her wetness in the moonlight and I could tell she was close. Her moans got louder and more expletive as her fingers continued to rub her clit while her other hand began to squeeze her large breasts and squeeze her nipples.

"Ohh fuck yeh! " she moaned loudly, her hips lifted off the bed and her body quivered. Her fingers stopped their work as she began to shudder.

"Oh Oh Ohh god! Yes! Yes!" Each quiver of her body accompanied with its own moan.

Her hips lowered to the bed as she reached the end of her climax and her eyes slowly opened as a beautiful smile appeared on her now relaxed face.

I was rubbing frantically now and I felt the cum begin to rush out of my balls. My legs almost buckled as my orgasm hit my cum shooting out of throbbing member in great spurts. I continued to gaze at her fantastic tits as I came, shooting spurt after spurt of hot cum. I didn't think I could cum so hard, each spurt came with a pulse of pleasure that ran through my cock. Eventually my orgasm slowed and stopped. I released my cock and I reached to put my hand on the door frame to steady myself. But my post orgasmic state foiled my attempt and I slipped and pushed my hand against the door.

It swung open with a creak, and my head snapped up for the third time that day, this time to look directly into the gorgeous, yet now angry looking blue eyes of my friend.

END OF CHAPTER 01

Thank you all for reading. Any feedback is welcome and greatly appreciated. This is my first attempt at any form of writing. If you enjoyed what you read, please leave a comment and I will continue the story. I know it could develop into a very exciting storyline.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Old Friends Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 88 milliseconds