• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Making the Scene

Making the Scene

12

(c) 2002 Couture

***********

You know how some women make excuses about being strong-willed and misunderstood. Not me, I'm one hundred percent bitch. If anything, I get upset when people mistake me for only being strong-willed. Much like my co-worker Paula.

Paula thought she could get away with fucking with me, but she found out what happens the hard way. You see, Paula works with me at our local Ace hardware store in Wilson, North Carolina and she happens to be a lesbian. I feel sorry for her just a little bit, because this hick city lies right in the buckle of the Bible belt. I believe there are like five lesbians in town and poor Paula is the odd one out.

But, I could care less about her social life. Hell, she's heard me tell her enough stories about my past to know that I'm a bitch. She sure as hell should have known that if I wanted to go out with her *I* would have asked *her*.

Instead, she asked me if I ever wondered what it would be like to be with a woman? Please. . .

In a bad year I've probably fucked more women than Paula has in her life, but I didn't tell her that. I told her, "I love guys and fat dicks, not lonely lesbian chicks." What possessed me to say it, I have no idea.

Paula blushed. It made me all tingly inside. From that moment on, I turned the heat up on lonely little Paula. I touched her arms and thighs, whispered in her ear, complimented her, did that cute thing where I put my hair behind my ear when I'm talking to her. When she was in the back putting up stock, I would always find an excuse to slide by her, pressing my pelvis to her ass as I did so.

She was so easy, she was like putty in my hands. Soon, she was doing all my work for me.

"Liz, do you need some more bags? I'm heading in the back."

"Thank you Paula." I patted her ass. "Hurry along, you know how I don't like being alone up here."

She practically ran down the aisle. When she returned, her nipples were all bumply.

As much fun as this was, I was getting pretty bored with the whole situation.

That day, while we were in the breakroom, I made my move and cast out a line.

"God, my feet hurt something awful."

You should have seen Paula's face light up. "I give very good feet massages, so I'm told."

"Do me." I kicked off my pumps and placed my feet in her lap.

She really worked my feet. They actually were a tad sore and her hands felt great.

"Mmmmm," I moaned. "That's wonderful." It was time to show her the bait.

I closed my eyes and gave my best impression of sexual satisfaction. She was probably creaming in her panties.

Then I gave her something to really cream about. With my eyes still closed, I purred in my throat, allowing my legs to fall open. I didn't even have to look at her to know she was eating it up.

She moved my foot up and I could feel my skirt slide up further. I'm sure the little bitch was making a mental topography map of my panty covered cunt. I wondered if my dampness was showing.

God, the massage, the teasing, the sport of seduction, made my body alive with pleasure. It was almost a shame to end it.

I snapped my eyes open, catching her fixated stare on my cunt. "What do you think you are doing?"

She blushed, looking up, but refusing to meet my eyes. "Nothing."

"You were staring at my cunt, weren't you?"

She let go of my foot, crumpled up the discarded wrapper from her Snicker bar, and rushed to stand up, but I kept her pinned down with my foot. "Did I say stop?"

"N-n-no." Poor Paula's eyes widened like a man's at a Nascar race. She massaged my foot again, this time careful to look at my face or my foot, and keeping my legs together so that my panties weren't exposed.

"Mmmmm, that feels good Paula. Yes, you give good foot."

"Thanks . . ." she hesitated, went to speak and then thought the better of it. Finally, she screwed up the courage to murmur it out. "I-I give good other things as well."

I smiled and licked my lips. "Oh my . . . directness. I like that Paula. I have no use for liars and sneaks." I reached down, grabbed hold of the hem of my skirt, and slid it up my thighs, until my peach panties were exposed again. "Tell me Paula, exactly what other good things do you give *as well*?"

Her face burned bright red. She cast her eyes down to the floor, clearing her throat before she spoke. "I give good tongue."

"Are you sure Paula? You're seem too afraid to even look at me, much less lick me. Maybe I should just find the woman your girlfriend left you for. I bet she *really* gives good tongue." I adjusted my panties, so the cleft of my sex was visible. Her eyes bored into my pussy. Ha-ha, her mouth was almost watering.

"I could please you. I swear I could."

"But Paula, you seem so fixated on my pussy. What if my breasts got jealous of all the good tongue my pussy was getting?"

"I would lick them too."

"What about my ass? What if my ass was jealous?"

"I love all of you, Stacey . . . even your ass."

God, she was pathetic. What a doormat.

Disgusted, I jerked my legs down and stood up, smoothing the wrinkles out of my skirt. "Sounds like fun. Too bad I'm not a dyke."

Tears welled in the poor things eyes. I tried to resist, but couldn't. "You are such a crybaby. Follow me," I said.

She sniffed and wiped away her tears. "What?"

"Come on. Let's go to the bathroom and settle this once and for all."

The look of shock on her face sent shivers down my spine. The little puppy dog trailed me all the way to the bathroom. She closed and locked the door behind us and moved to hug me.

"Get off me." I pushed her away, once again bringing tears of hurt to her eyes. What a whiny bitch. "Look," I said. "I told you I'm not into that shit. At least, I don't think I am, since I've never found myself attracted to another woman." Wow, how I said that with a straight face, without being struck by lightning, was fucking incredible.

"I-I-I'm sorry. I just thought-" she stammered.

"Relax Paula, I'm not going to report you for sexual harassment." I stroked her arm and her hair, comforting her. "I think what you are doing is a very bad idea. I'm quite happy with my sexual orientation. But, if you want to try it, I'll give it a fair shot. Show me what you've got, so I can see once and for all if I'm attracted to you."

"W-what? You mean?" Her eyes hopeful once again.

"Yes, show me the goods. Let me see what you have to offer."

She fumbled with the top button on her blouse. "You mean?"

"Did I stutter? Show me the merchandise."

She began to undress. Looking down the whole time and in general, boring the ever-lovin shit out of me.

I turned toward the door. "Never mind. I know I don't need a prude, man or woman. I can see why your last girlfriend left you."

"Stacey . . . wait."

I turned back around and watched her strip. Okay, she wasn't very good at it, but she tried. Oh, how she tried. She did her best strip tease and rubbed her hands up and down her body. She even dipped a finger into her sex and licked it off. She showed me her ass, her nipples, the inside of her sex. She even masturbated in front of me, after a little encouragement of course. Prissy Paula was so embarrassed at first, but she was into it now and rapidly approaching orgasm.

I winced. "Sorry Paula . . . not doing anything for me."

The little car that was humming along so nicely toward its final destination, coughed and then sputtered. Naked, horny, and with fingers embedded in pussy, Paula realized how stupid she must look in front of her coworker. She spun around, squatting on the floor, as she fumbled with her clothes.

Paula left early that day and she called in sick the next day as well. That afternoon, I decided to give her a call. I got her machine instead.

"This is Paula, leave a message at the beep," it said.

"Pick up the phone Paula, I know you're there. Goddamn it Paula, pick up the fucking phone right now."

"Hello?"

"About time. What kind of shit are you trying to pull? Why aren't you at work?" After a long pause, she came up with a lie.

"I'm feeling sick. I think I have a stomach virus."

"Bullshit. Get your ass to work . . . today. I'm not working here by myself. I'll fucking quit and it'll be goodbye Stacey. Do you understand me?"

"Ah, yes."

"Then you're coming to work?"

"Yes." And she did. She was quiet and avoided me, but she was back and doing most of the work again. Thank God, I really don't think I could have stood being busy for another day.

After work, we went to her car for a little girl talk.

"I'm glad you came to work today Paula. There was something I needed to tell you. I've missed having you around."

"I missed you too, Stacey."

Paula was doing a good job at remaining in control. I was going to have to do something about that. I reached up under my skirt and pulled my panties down. They reeked of sex. I held them close to Paula's face.

"Is this what you want?"

She resisted at first, turning her face to the side. She made a show of fighting me, but in the end she pressed her face into the fabric, inhaling deeply.

"They smell good don't they?"

"Yes," she admitted.

"I was wearing them last night, while I was watching a video. It had the hottest chick on there sucking a big fat cock. She kind of reminded me of you. Mmmmmm, I came and came." I spread my legs so she could see my wet sex and thickly swollen lips. "See what she did to me?"

Paula bent as if to sample the goods, but I placed my hand on her forehead and prevented her. "Naughty naughty slut Paula." I slipped a finger into my moist folds and pressed it into her eager mouth.

"If you want some of that, then you have to give me some of what I want."

"What - what do you want?" she asked after I pulled my finger from her lips.

"I'm tired of watching videos. I want to watch the real thing." I stuck two fingers in my cunt and then slid them into her welcoming mouth. I fucked them in and out. "I want to watch *you* . . . suck a dick. A real dick. The kind with large hairy balls that shoot cum."

"I can't do that." She started to tear up again. God, the poor bitch must have a helluva plumbing system to be able to cry so much.

"Too bad." I opened the car door and got out. "Oh well, I guess I'll just go home and watch a video. Keep the panties if you want them, just bring me a new pair to replace them."

The next day, I asked her if she changed her mind and she said no, but she did bring me a pair of new panties. They were very nice - much nicer than the pair I had on.

"These are nice. Do you want to watch me put them on?"

She hesitated then nodded her head. "Be a dear and grab my purse and follow me to the bathroom."

I took off my skirt and panties. I made a big show, teasing her relentlessly, as I put them on.

"I brought you something too. Look in the purse."

Inside was a video and large realistic dildo. She looked confused and hopeful at the same time.

"For you silly. In case you decide to change you mind."

"I can't."

"Sure you can. I brought the fake cock out then pulled my panties aside. It was big and a tight fit, but soon it was embedded, balls pressing firmly against my clit. I pulled the shiny wet phallus free and placed it on the lid of the toilet.

"Go on. Give it a try."

"No." She didn't say it firmly, but like a petulant girl who knew she was going to have to do it anyway.

I guided her down to her knees and met little resistance. "Come on . . . look how shiny and wet I made it. Don't you want to taste it?" I said, moving her hair to the side.

She stuck out a tentative tongue and touched it to the rubber phallus. While she was occupied with this, I took out a video camera and filmed her as she ran her tongue up the shiny surface. I stuck my hand down my panties and pressed my digit into my delicate folds.

"Paula, look at me."

She saw the camera and panicked. She curled up, hiding her pretty face from view. "Put it away."

My fingers sped at her humiliation. "Ugh-I thought this was what you wanted Paula. I thought you wanted to turn me on. I thought you loved me. Give me this Paula. Oh God, do it for me baby, so I can watch you tonight when I cum."

She looked at me and her eyes centered on my busy fingers. She licked her lips with lust, trying her best to catch my eyes. I watched her out of my peripheral vision, but my eyes were centered on the large flesh colored dildo. If she wanted my attention, she was going to have to do it through that. She turned around, took it in her hand, and brought her face close before pausing.

"That's my bad girl. Do it for me baby."

She did it too. She was inexperienced and hesitant at first, but she got into it with my encouragement. Soon, the little slut was kneeling on the bathroom floor while bobbing her head up and down the thick phallus, like a twenty dollar whore at a Shriner's convention.

I felt my climax rising inside me. "Suck that dick. Suck if for me you little cocksucker. Ugh, I'm cumming baby . . . squeeze those balls . . . squeeze them as hard as you can."

Little did she know, I filled the balls with Astroglide and a little milk for color the night before. Her eyes widened with shock when the fake cum spurt into her mouth and some dribbled down her lips.

"Don't you dare swallow it, you cock hungry bitch." Ha-ha, from the look on her poor face, she had no intention of swallowing it anyway. "Let me have a taste."

I teased her mouth open with my tongue. It was our first kiss, and she would remember it from now on, always thinking of her mouthful of cum.

"Keep your mouth open so I can get a shot of it."

Blushing furiously and trembling, she opened her mouth for me. I filmed what appeared to be her with a large mouthful of cum, with some dribbling down her chin. It was perfect.

"Okay, you can swallow now."

She did and I kissed her passionately as a reward. "God, that was so fucking hot Paula. Thank you."

She wanted more, but I pulled away from her, slid my skirt back on, and placed the camcorder back in my purse. Paula was still kneeling on the floor stupidly, as I blew her a kiss and opened the door.

"Stacey, wait . . . what about these," she said, nodding her head toward the tape and dildo.

"Keep them in case you change your mind." I close my eyes and licked my lips, caressing my breasts and sex through my clothes. "And Paula . . . I do hope you decide to change your mind." I closed the door and left her kneeling there.

Fifteen minutes later she came to the front of the store, blushing furiously, and bearing a large bundle of paper towels. She must have masturbated after I left.

"I meant, what did you expect me to do with these things after you took your purse?"

"Sorry," I giggled. Soon, we were both laughing hysterically.

****************************

Afterwards, I never mentioned the blowjob again. I did turn up the heat though, coming up behind her and pushing against her with my pelvis - dry humping her.

"Stop it Stacey, someone will see."

"Have you been practicing?"

"Go to hell."

"You've got me so hot, I wouldn't know the difference." I play fucked her some more right there at the front counter. Luckily, it was a slow day. "I wish I had a real cock to fuck you with."

"Stop it Stacey . . . I mean it."

"You're bigger than me Paula. You could stop me anytime you want to slut." I stopped, and playfully spanked her ass. In my own time, I would continue, but anymore and we would likely get caught and then fired.

I'm a bitch, but I'm not stupid.

I flirted with her the rest of the day. I even told her I saved her the panties I had worn while I masturbated to her video. They were coated. I had cum three times the night before, masturbating while watching the video. "I put them in my purse; you can have them if you want. Take them any time today. I don't mind."

"I don't want them. You're being mean - and a bitch."

"It's my nature."

Sure enough, by five o'clock, the panties in my purse were gone.

The rest of the week continued on the much the same, but on Friday I was bored with the game and decided to up the stakes.

"I want my video back." I said. "And my toy."

"What about the other video? The one you have of me."

I reached in my purse and tossed it at her. It clattered to the counter. She snatched it up quickly, to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands.

"There, I'm done with it anyway. I'm bored with it now." The truth was; I had a copy at home. It was too good to give up, but I wanted other videos. I wanted a sequel.

Her eyes welled with tears. On one hand she wanted the video back, but on the other, she liked the fact that I was watching it and masturbating to it. In some vicarious way, I was loving her by having it and rejecting her by giving it back.

She barely said a word the whole day. Only to tell the customers their sales total and a mechanical "Thank you for shopping at Ace."

At the end of the day, while we were closing the cash registers, she murmured. "I'll do it."

"Do what?"

"You know. What you want me to do."

"I don't want you to do anything. I only told you what I like. It's up to you to figure out what you want to do."

I know, I was making things very difficult for her, but it had to be done.

"Please Stacey. I-I want to do it. I want to do it for you."

"Do what?"

"S-suck. Come on Stace, do I have to say it?"

"Yes."

"Cock-suck cock. There I said it. I want to suck cock and I want you to watch me. I want to turn you on."

"Have you been practicing? Like the girl on the video?"

"Huh? What?"

"Practicing. You know. Licking the balls, pumping the shaft, spanking it on your tongue, gagging on it . . . the works."

She blushed furiously and her eyes darted from side to side. She shrugged her shoulders, but she had already told me the answer.

"Okay, I'll set it up, but don't you embarrass me."

She was about to burst to tell me something and finally managed to get it out. "Stace . . .who with?"

"Does it matter?"

"Ah, I guess not . . .as long as he is clean."

"Come on Paula, you know me better than that. Don't you? Don't you?"

She finally nodded her head. "That's my girl. This is going to be so much fun. You'll see. I'll pick you up tonight at eight." *********************

I showed up at seven, carrying a large bag of goodies. She showed up at the door with wet hair and a shocked look on her face. "It's not eight yet," she said through the screen.

"I know. I thought I might keep you company in case you were nervous."

"Thanks." She opened the door to let me in. "I *am* a little scared."

"Don't be." I rubbed her satin robe between my fingers, undoing the belt. "I'm going to make sure everything goes as smooth as silk."

I gave her a cat whistle at seeing her naked body, but frowned when my eyes came to rest on her hairy bush. "That's gotta go."

"What?"

"That bush. Did the girl in the video have a hairy bush?"

"No-but-"

"No buts." I took her hand and led her to the bathroom. I put the lid down on the toilet. "Have a seat. I think you'll like this part."

She did and I rummaged around in my bag and brought at the items I needed: scissors, shaving cream, lotion, and a razor. I knelt in front of her, spread her legs wide, and began to work. I couldn't tell if it was from humiliation or arousal, but red flush had traveled from her face down past her breasts. I soothed her while I trimmed her pubes and shaved the remainder smooth.

"Oh Paula, you are going to look so pretty tonight when I'm through with you. No more uptight plain Paula wearing jeans and a bad haircut. Uh-huh. Now you're going to be pretty Paula . . . porn star Paula . . .slut Paula with a shaved cunt, high heels, and a tight dress. God, you are going to be so awesome when I'm through with you."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Making the Scene

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds