• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Ventures and Capital

Ventures and Capital

Pike arrived in the early morning sun to walk through the open screen and look around at the dark woods of the mission style hallway and doorways. Feminine voices in the kitchen up to the left were chatting about the carpentry work to bid when a surprised soft voice demanded, 'where is the top to your bikini; the bidding on the workroom is this afternoon, everything I have is riding on this project!'

A pouty voice responded, 'I was getting rid of tan lines, it can wait.'

Everything Pike had was riding on this project too; the woman was paying enough to ensure the higher stakes that came with assured success. The early arrival was not just an attempt for some alone time with the client before the vultures arrived, especially the vulture that was Pikes' former boss. It was better for clients to have a few minutes to get used to the unusual appearance Pike presented. If alone with them for a few disarming minutes, they couldn't become engrossed in the competition as a way of giving in to the fear.

A pouty voice interrupted the thoughts and impressions bouncing off the expensive woods and tiles, 'anyway, mine aren't huge like these!'

After a struggle the soft voice laughed, 'hands off my girls!" "Oh!" The soft voice continued in sad surprise, 'what happened?'

'Open some buttons for her you prude,' commanded a whispery voice!

'Come here baby,' directed the soft voice.

Pike decided to risk a quick glimpse, before possibly interrupting such an intimate exchange. The glimpse presented from the woman's kitchen offered up an almost completely naked girl. She had the look of a college girl and was naked except for the tiny red bikini bottom almost covering her perfectly filled out cheeks. Her ample curves sloped down to her booty which was becoming more and more exposed from the strokes it was receiving under her bikini by the slow hands of the two women standing both in front of her and on her side. Almost more remarkable than the topless, soon to be bottomless brunette being slowly caressed over the flawless skin of her exposed body and up and down her back under a dancing long, thick ponytail was the appearance of the two women petting her; the blonde of the two was losing her shirt.

The beach blonde Business Woman was losing her shirt because the girl had her arms buried inside of the shirt's mostly open buttons. The semi-nude girl's arms were wrapped around the blonde's waist, with her face pressed against the woman's large, mostly exposed breasts on display just above the low cut lace of her bra cups.

As the girl rubbed her face into the woman's exposed breasts, the 5'6"ish woman whom Pike estimated to be somewhere in her mid twenties was pushed back over her spiked black stiletto heels against the refrigerator door. "Easy now, Candy!" chided the beach blonde woman with a soft voice and kind laughing eyes as she continued to push the bikini aside to stroke the dark brunette's cheeks. The friction of the woman's ass against the grooved surface of the stainless steel on the refrigerator door edged up her black silk skirt to show the tops of sheer black thigh high hose and expose the beginnings of her sloping, creamy, round, edible ass. "I have to be in one piece for the contractors and hopefully for the suppliers if I'm going to save any of us."

"Sorry, Cindy," replied Candy never removing her face from just atop the nipples of Cindy's bare, ripe chest. Candy paused almost imperceptibly in her feasting, and then used her tongue prying it under each of Cindy's double C breasts in rapid order to release them entirely from the low cut lace bra cups, popping out the large beauties from their teased imprisonment. Presented with the melon buffet eyeing her in abundance, the girl brought her lips to the taught right nipple, circled it with her tongue then latched onto it tongue and lips.

"Little imp," yelped Candy! "Teeth are crossing the line you phony pouter!"

Candy heartlessly fought to remove the girl's attacking head from her chest as the woman to their side tossed back her taller platinum head in laughter which trilled above the bouncing of her remarkable chest. The platinum haired woman was simply astoundingly beautiful and shimmered in an air of subdued authority. Though her laugh was as whispery as Cindy's was soft, there was a wisdom to it that ushered the woman's age into the timeless range. Matching her timeless air was the old-fashioned billowing silk of the woman's black shirtsleeves saddled onto her very low-cut, simple shirt which pulled across professionally sized, but not humongous breasts. The shirt was atop the woman's narrow waist and over longer, creased black leather pants that were belled and slit at the bottom with long, narrow pockets above the slits that exposed spiked black stiletto heeled boots. The slit pockets were not empty. One pocket looked to hold either a black leather sheathed knife or riding crop. The other was possibly a brush or whip handle. The utensils in her pockets were continued in the many pockets of the woman's apron. She wore a much lower-cut black leather butcher's apron with numerous pockets all displaying mostly black leather utensils over her low silk shirt and long leather pants. The effect of the shoulder strap on the apron and its back ties was to create a huge display shelf of the stunning woman's global breasts, just under where her nipples were teasing exposure.

Cindy yelped over the exposure and fondling of her breasts by the crunching teen, but did not return the juicy orbs to their lace display case. Instead while the girl furiously sucked and grabbed her breasts, she ripped down the bikini bottom over the brunette's ass dropping it to the just above the girl's knees and began rapidly spanking the teen's bottom.

"Oh! Pussy, help," cried Candy as she swiveled to the side unlatching her mouth from Cindy's exposed breasts and backed up against the platinum blonde's body, lodging herself entirely under the beautiful woman's chest. The now exposed girl shouted, "Pussy, she's scarred my booty!" The nude girl then used her position to raise her arms up over and behind her head to feel around the sides of each breast on the tall gorgeous woman and anchor herself just under the shoulder straps.

From Pike's position just off the doorway entrance to the kitchen, a keen eye swept over the girl called Candy starting at the floor and moved upward. The first order of attention was the cute teen's athletic legs which displayed taped and skinned knees. Just above them, her thighs spread to halt the red bikini bottom's fall. The lowered bikini bottom hung under her exposed pussy lips which were entirely hairless. Her flat stomach sported a navel ring over pert little breasts. The girl had a mischievous looking face that was sporting the beginnings of a shiner around light brown eyes.

"Cindy! Hasn't Candy had enough abuse? Come to Pussy, Little One!" The slightly taller platinum haired woman now positioned her back against the kitchen's center island across from the busy refrigerator and chided down to Cindy, whose mouth was pulled into a laughing smile. The woman called Pussy reached her arms down to embrace the young girl from behind, wrapping her arms just under the girl's breast and placed a quick kiss atop the girl's forehead as Candy continued her Venus pose.

"You are such a brat!" Cindy teased at Candy and reached out a hand towards the served up perky little exclamation points on the orbs being cupped by Pussy's crossed hands. Cindy tweaked one nipple before bending to her knees in front of the embraced pair and lowered herself into a squat, putting her at eye-level with the teen's exposed lower lips.

"They were love pats you faker. I bet there isn't even a mark." Cindy protested putting a hand on each side of Candy's lower hips and planting an opportune lingering kiss on the girl's exposed offering as she moved to twist Candy's full frontal offering away from Pike's view and towards the kitchen door. "The pool has too much chlorine. Remind me to add more lavender." Cindy remarked after her first kiss and returned for a second, taking further ownership of the girl's swiveling hips.

At that moment, the kitchen door burst open carrying in a Latino girl with quick eyes and reddish tones to long, loose, layered hair that partially obscured the badges on a police uniform.

"What the hell is this?" The Latino girl demanded from lips that were covered in a highly glossed red lipstick as she dropped her car keys on the island counter. The girl's rapid, angry voice did not match the sparkling smile of her deep brown eyes and high cheekbones titled up to the side in a pleased pause. She used that pause and the momentarily shocked silence to take in the three fondling women. The timeless, authoritarian air commanded her attention first allowing the Latino Cop's eyes to sample the reciprocal embraces of Pussy's warrior breasts toppling over Candy's head and under the platinum beauty's cupped display. Her eyes then traveled down to Cindy's paused lips floating in front of Candy's bare pussy and atop the lowered bikini bottoms. With a quick dart of her eyes, the girl clearly checked out Cindy's exposed double C's and equally overflowing booty before returning back to the tight little red bikini bottom.

"Hey, that's mine! I wrote Angela on the tag you thief!" The Cop rushed at the women, untied the bikini side and yanked it away leaving the dark brunette with raised arms, arched and naked for her view. Pussy continued to kiss Candy's forehead and cheeks as Angela's hand softly stroked the bruise on Candy's face and Cindy completed turning Candy's body into Pussy's ribcage. Pussy's hand joined Angela's on Candy's face, but cupped her chin to tilt it towards the beautiful woman's own.

"Was it like Jerry did on your eighteenth birthday; or was it your Mom again?" Angela asked as she softly stroked the coming shiner on Candy's face with the back of her long red painted fingernails.

"Does it matter? Isn't someone, somewhere always trying to kill one of us?" Pussy stated as she pulled Candy's wounds to her lips, and then traveled her kisses to the teen's lips; stopping only to softly lick them. Using her tongue, she parted the young girl's lips and brought her in to begin a deep, long, extended kiss. Pussy must have offered her tongue to Candy's mouth as the girl's mouth was repeating her hungry, latched sucking. Candy's at first upturned face now tilted to the side in Pike's direction and was pressed into the overflowing breast pillowing her shining cheek by Pussy's searching arms. Pussy's hands pulled at the girl stroking her back with one hand and cupping her breast with the other also for Pike's direct view. When the girl again reached up and around the woman's breast and waist, Pussy nuzzled Candy further into her infinite warmth and began thumbing the teen's nipple.

"Candy accused me of scarring her booty for life and I was just going to prove otherwise. I can't have damaged goods on my team OR frauds!" Cindy ignored the heavy breathing above from her squatting position. The grooved stainless steel refrigerator door had successfully grabbed almost all of Cindy's skirt to deposit it at her waist when she dropped to the floor. Angela's eyes stopped to view the one booty in the room that was only slightly less full than her own before squatting to join Candy for inspection.

"Where's my hello!" Cindy demanded of the curvy, arriving cop.

Angela immediately smiled from her crouched position and buried her face behind Cindy's head, blocking Pike's view but serving up the sounds of deep breathing. What Pike was able to see was that Angela's hands were also saying hello to the double exposure of Cindy's breasts and booty. Angela broke from the assumed kiss to insert her head between Cindy's smile and Candy's booty to devour and linger on the orbs so perfectly served up by the lace underwire of Cindy's exposed bra and ripped open shirt. The deep groan that came from the feasting cop intertwined with Cindy's soft exhale. "These are my favorite end of shift meal!" Angela announced before lowering her head and hand further. "But these are a gourmet dessert!" Pike watched Angela's tongue dart to circle and tease each of Cindy's suspended nipples. As her hands extended their finger, she barred her teeth to inhale the entire buffet.

Pike took a moment to find sanity as both Cindy and Candy were writhing under the expert titillation of their breasts and focused stroking by masterful hands. Cindy's body was being pumped higher and higher from the vigorous assault of the Cop's hand and would have shot to standing if her nipples were not locked down into Angela's teeth.

Cindy's closed eyes wrenched her head back as the unmistakable sound of an orgasm shuddered from Cindy's crouched and well offered body.

Cindy looked down to Angela when breath was restored to her lungs, "hello to you too." She then reached her tongue down to pull Angela into a kiss. When the girl's broke the kiss, Angela's upturned face return with a quizzical look, "you taste like chlorine."

Cindy's smile once again turned to the trapped Candy. Cindy ran her hands over Candy's ass before massaging her cheeks then kneading them as if they were bakery dough all while the girl remained pressed into an embrace and kissed and stroked by the stunningly beautiful platinum blonde. Cindy turned her face to Angela whose impish smile was probably returning one equal to Cindy's. "I don't see any marks, do you Angie?"

"Hmmm, said Angela as her hands replaced Cindy's on the slightly writhing booty cheeks. "Let me investigate." The Latino girl repeated stroking and kneading Candy's cheeks, but took it a step further as she separated the young cheeks allowing Angela and Cindy to begin shooting a series of heated breaths into the exposed fold.

"Hmmm." The groan oozed down to the torturing duo from their trapped toy.

"Maybe this will help?" Angela kindly suggested with clear evil intent in her eyes before she and Cindy began sucking on the rounded cups of Candy's exposure. From the sounds of Angela's mouth, it seemed her goal was to replace the flawless skin with marks of her making.

"MMMM?" The heightened groan attempted to escape the tantalizing new game.

"It is so important to conduct a thorough investigation!" Angela stuck her long tongue out at Cindy and began flicking it up down rapid fire. At Cindy's laughter, Angela's tongue disappeared behind the folds of Cindy's booty cheeks.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM?" The pronounced groan escaped from the trapped young teen, followed about ten second later by the sound of a 'thwack,' as Pussy reached down her index finger to smack Cindy's closer head. Angela smiled at her guiltier counterpart and joined her in rising to stand.

"Nope, nothing, you didn't leave a single scar." Angela used her voice to punctuate the word scar in a higher tone as the devil in her eye winked at Cindy. Visible to Pike on both cheeks were the marks left by the shared guilt of the girls. One cheek displayed what would soon be a very colorful hickey. The other cheek displayed the unmistakable red of bite marks that would soon indent for the duration.

"Maybe this will take?" With that Angela belted hard fast slaps down onto the targets on the girl's exposed cheeks!

Candy shot from Pussy's embrace to spin around breathless to grab hold of her own ass cheeks. She looked from Angela to Cindy and back again before rolling her eyes and tilting back her head. She threw her shoulders into a deep arch and shot up and back propelling herself onto the kitchen's center island over spread legs that were adorned with her open pussy lips. Pike's now obstructed view could still see Cindy standing sideways and closest to the hallway. Some of Angela and only the top of Pussy's head were also visible and all heads inspected the exposed pussy.

"I don't care what you two do to me, as long as you please take me now. I'm dying. I'm going to explode. You two have had your fun. You owe me!

"Oh, damn, I'm going to die!" The pussy was rocking on the counter top. "Oh, please fuck me, please fuck me, pleeaaaassseee?"

Cindy looked at the clock atop the distant kitchen door. Her look was captured by Pussy and Angela who also diverted their attention from the pink pussy lips jumping up and down to beg for their attention.

Angela's hand reached down to casually pat a few pets on top of the girl's tortured and dancing mound. "Do we have time, Boss?" her head looked to Cindy who was lowering her skirt over her restored green silk thong.

Cindy kept her eyes on the clock, but freed a hand to reach towards Candy's begging pussy. Using her index finger in the manner of dialing a rotary phone, she circled up the standing princess of the girl's throbbing pink clit. "It would be tight." A frustrated scream came from out of Pike's view as Cindy's hand returned to begin fastening her shirt and the cunt on the table hopped with the veracity of Mexican jumping beans.

Pussy turned to look at the dancing lips begging on the counter, then at Cindy's busy hands. She reached out to insert a hand into the beach blonde's skirt front and yanked her forward. Her eyes paused in command to the startled woman, "not yet." Her graceful hands seized the orbs that were still being served around their small party by the lace under wire bra. She cupped each breast slowly locked into her hands raising them softly to her experienced lips. Her authoritarian air commanded a pause in the room that lowered the eyes demurely in service of both the Cop and the Business Woman. The calm was serviced from the quiet of the rapid disrobing by Angela of her uniform's tie and shirt, leaving it peeled apart still tucked into the belt at her waist. Once Pussy viewed the women's obedience to her calm, she tongued the first nipple with a sweetness that was only matched by the heat of the engulfing milky white drink that followed, four times, gracefully and completely down the line, and all in good time.

When her consuming meal was through, Pussy reached out a hand to pat the Business Woman's booty, then the Cop's booty. "Good girls."

The statuesque stunning siren then stepped back to appraise her body. She straightened her shirt, pulling the billowing silk of the outstretch arms on her shirtsleeves to order, and then smoothed down her apron. Her hands moved to adjust the again happily protruding, military sized breasts that matched the finesse of her lean waist, giving special attention to the nipples that constantly teased for release from her black leather surprise filled apron. Once pleased with her appearance, she stroked her fingers down through the waves of her platinum hair giving her head a shake. Her last agenda item was to flick a hand forward out from the narrow pocket poised above the long slit of her creased black leather pants to unleash the crack of her whip before returning her eyes expectantly to the Beach Blonde.

A barely whispered breath escaped from Cindy demonstrating that the effects of the show were not lost on her either. "You're call; my sovereign Queen."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Ventures and Capital

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds