• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My Wife Judy Ch. 02

My Wife Judy Ch. 02

12

"My wife Judy is a fucking whore." I started the story in part one with the same sentence. Now I can say for certain she is a fucking whore and now I have my proof.

When this shit happens to you do you have to wonder if it is your fault for not giving your wife all the fucking she needs.

With Judy I thought when the kids were out of here we would fuck ourselves silly. I think instead of me getting more pussy I think I actually got less. Maybe she had to feel a little naughty about fucking with a kid in the house to be able to get off.

Here is my summary of women. If they can fuck somebody they think is better than fucking their own husband they are probably going to do it. Not that we as men would not do the same if the chance happened to us. But, we have to face facts; women would just have to ask a man to fuck them and they would get shoved full of cock. Men; yeah sure, if we ask a woman that question we get the fucking cops called on us instead.

Any woman can probably get any man at almost any time. It's true, ugly and fat women will probably slow us down a little bit, but without a lot of body odor or really bad breath, we're going to fuck her. And, fuck her anytime she offers it.

Women accuse us of letting our penises tell us what to do. Well, duh! Fuck yes! When was the last time you told your wife you weren't going to do some little errand or favor when she asked? Did you actually think you could get away with it or was your penis screaming, "Do it man! Do what she asks. If you don't it will be like a full month of PMS for us. There will be no pussy for like forever and she will do a lot of little fucking mean things to us to make us suffer." That's your penis talking.

Fellas, even though they give us shit about it, listen to your penis. Our penis rules our mind, God created the universe, but our world is ran by cunt. The world is like one big cunt. We think about cunt all the time. When do you think women think about a cock? Not so much! There's other things on their minds, but when their mind is on cock you had better hope it is yours. Because if it is not, she is going to get the one she wants.

My wife Judy turns out to be a good example. She thought about the black guy in our neighbor and must have heard a rumor that black guys have large cocks. I didn't start the rumor. I just got fucked over by it. Worse yet, I guess it might not be a rumor.

Now about the rumor about a man with a big nose, big hands, and big feet having a big cock? I keep that one going because I do happen to have those. And, my cock is okay in size. Nothing to send Judy out to try to find one bigger. I don't think bigger or better or blacker was anything she was looking for. I think she suddenly realize to herself that she was just looking for strange cock.

If you remember the several pairs of panties in the oatmeal can I found that had the cum stains on them? That's what told me I was right to smell her panties and look for evidence she was doing some guy. I assumed she fucked a guy several times and kept souvenirs of each time. Now, since she indicates she took three different weeks of sex sessions with Ernest to get all of his cock inside her, that there must mean several other guys. Even if one of their samples of their cum is not going to be cum from Ernest.

I made a trip to the pantry after Judy drifted into her cum addled sleep and sneaked a look inside. I looked for the red panties with the cum stain on them from that day, but there was no new panties in there. But, in looking them over I noticed something I had missed before. Written inside the lid was a code:

1. JL - Blue & White - 7/10

2. RB - Pink w/white dots - 8/05

3. TC - Green Stripes - 8/07

4. BB - White - 8/22

5. JR - Black Satin - 8/31

6. MJ - Purple Dots - 9/03

7. EA - Tan & White -09/06

Fuck! It's like a diary in a can. There are seven strangers that fucked my wife in less than two months. She started the week after my birthday and I recognize the "EA" being for Ernest two weeks ago. Unless, there is more than one can. I think is the only can because, our daughter Christie moved out in June.

Judy made it until July before finding a fuck buddy. This "JL" bastard must have started talked her into cheating on me. Unless, she just offered it to him.

Well, I can't go back and beat up everybody for fucking my wife. I have to remain cool. I want to know who, when, and why, but I also want to be ready so when the time is right I'm ditching her ass and it will be a complete surprise.

My main focus is catching her with Ernest. If this black guy has a cock big enough to stretch Judy out like he did, I'm wanting to know more about it. Maybe I can give her a time when I won't be home that she will bring him over and fuck him at our house. I could hide a camera or maybe sneak back in house and watch them at it without them knowing it.

After some careful thought I need to know who this first guy was that she rode his cock and if he is white or if she just has a thing for fucking blacks. I went through her friends and people I knew from her work and like I have said in the past, "It isn't going to be somebody you know."

Why would Judy starting sleeping around on me the week after my birthday. I gave her a real good fucking because I guess that was part of my birthday present. She was absolutely wild. She made me go down on her, which I like anyway. She has a sweet tasting pussy. Then she fucked me so hard I thought my dick was going to fall off.

I thought it was because she had a few beers at my party. Things got out of hand more than I wanted, but it all ended without one of those stories where some poor schmuck let's his wife fuck his buddies. I don't usually drink much myself, but my neighbor Jake and my buddy Rick came over. We had cake and watched a baseball game on television. I had made one beer last through the first five innings. Judy was on her third beer, but Jake and Rick had both gotten past a six-pack.

Jake is kind of an obnoxious cocksucker. He is the neighbor with a really hot wife he treats like shit. He has an expensive car and expensive clothes and toys. I figure he earned it, but he does piss me off when he gets on his wife about something, as if she really isn't good enough for him. Even Judy faults him for that.

My buddy Rick has been my friend since seventh grade. We've shared a lot of good and bad. He is kind of the "Anti-Jake". A really nice guy. Well, except maybe at my birthday party. He and Jake were getting out of hand with Judy, but she was putting up them and trying to keep things in control because she didn't want to ruin my birthday or insult my friends.

Judy like to dress flirty when the guys were coming over. To the extent if someone would pull in the driveway unexpectedly she would run and change. Even if it were and man and his wife or girlfriend. On my birthday Judy looked really hot with a bare midriff top and a skirt that was about 6" above her knees.

There had been times in the past after some beers the three of them had gotten a little touchy feely. I enjoyed the guys trying to cop a feel of Judy's tits and they had both ran a hand or two along her thigh, or rubbed the back of a hand over her crotch if she was wearing shorts.

I'd seen Judy drift her ass across a cock or rub a tit "Accidentally" on their arm. Tonight was one of those nights. Usually if one of them went too far Judy would give them a kiss and threaten to cut their nuts off. After all, they were my friends and pretty much her friends, too.

Rick had just grabbed a little more tit than was allowed when he tried to brush a nipple and Judy had turned into him at the same time. She leaned up and gave him a kiss that looked like it included some tongue. Then made the threat about cutting his nuts off. It wasn't until then that Rick gave up the hand full of tit.

Jake tried to get her to watch the game from his lap, Judy sat on him and mocked a complaint that she need a seat without a lump in it.

After things had gotten going pretty good, Jake ran his hand under her skirt when she reached for the chips. I expected a slap. Instead she froze motionless and asked Jake, "What do you think you are doing?"

"I was feeling your thigh and thought I'd try to get my fingers in your panties?"

"Are you fucking nuts? Do you want my husband to kill you, you miserable little prick!"

"Jake," I scowled, "Don't fuck with my wife!"

"I'd love to fuck her, but right now all I am trying to do is get a finger in her."

Rick was scared to death about what was going to happen next, and I had no clue where this was going.

"Maybe I should just let Judy kick your fucking ass. Or, send her over tomorrow to tell Bev what kind of shit you tried to pull tonight."

I hadn't paid a lot of attention that his hand was still on my wife's pussy through her panties and she had not moved from the spot. Both Rick and I watched as Judy stiffened because Jake got his fingers around the fabric and was in direct contact with Judy's cunt lips. I don't know which of the three of us wanted to kill him the most.

"Move you hand, Jake." My wife's voice trembled. "Jake, this isn't funny. I didn't mean move your hand, I mean remove your hand. If you don't get that finger out of me right this instance I will fucking ruin your life."

Yet, still, Judy hadn't moved until now. She shifted a little to get her balance to hit Jake. In doing so she moved her thighs a little further apart and Jake took the opportunity to slip in another finger. That is judging from the conversation the two were having. Rick and I were mostly guessing what was going on under that skirt. I was still pissed, yet I wondered how much Judy was going to let him do to her.

"In case you guys were wondering what you can't see me doing to her cunt, I have two fingers in it and am wiggling them around. She is wet as hell and I think we can all fuck her, but I get first turns."

With that Judy punched him right in the face and tried to push him back against the couch. As Jake went backwards his fingers stuck in Judy's pussy caused her to fall on him giving both Rick and myself proof that her panties were pulled aside and Jake really was fucking her with two fingers.

Rick finally had enough and knocked the shit out of Jake. Jake headed for home, but was too drunk by then to even walk. I was the only sober one and I was watching to see how far Jake would get with my wife. To tell the truth, I think that if it had gone on and she fucked one or both of them I would have been all for it.

Rick, said he had enough and was going home. He was too drunk and too upset to drive and I started to let Judy drive him home, but she had drank too much as well. There was my choice, to take my buddy home and leave Judy with that drunken little motherfucker in my kitchen, or call Rick's wife and let her bitch at him for a month about drinking too much. I gave her a knife and told her to really cut his nuts off if he gave her any more shit.

When I got home Jake was gone. Judy said she helped Jake across the street and he had his hands all over her again in front of his house. She didn't want to cause trouble for Bev and their kids. Later I found out from her that he got his finger back in her again and had his hands all over her tits. She finally got him to his door and shoved him inside for Bev to find passed out in the morning.

All of that was what had her so fucking hot for my cock on my birthday. After thinking it would be stupid to suspect a friend or neighbor, that turns out to be where my wife started. I didn't even know Jake's last name, so the JF first on her list was Jake. Evidentially, he made some kind of apology during the next week and they ended up fucking each other. I went over to Rick's house to watch a ball game the following week. That gave Jake a chance to come across the street without me home.

Then it took her almost a month to get to my good friend Rick. The RB on the list was my best friend for 25 years. And, my wife had to fuck my best friend. Later I learned that the two of them had discussed Jake's actions with her at my birthday party. I was on the phone with my boss during one of his visits. Judy told him how brave he was to defend her. He told her he couldn't get the image of Jake's fingers in her from his mind.

Judy suggested he erase the memory by putting his own fingers in her cunt. Rick finger fucked her while I was on the phone and they hooked up a few days later. That tells me the first two to fuck my wife and Ernest had his black cock in her as the last on the list. I'll figure out the other four as time goes by. Now it's time to catch her with somebody and it's going to be Ernest.

The natural thing to do is to bust in on your cheating wife with her lover and beat the shit out of both of them. But, I love Judy and besides, Ernest could easily whip my ass. He used to play football and still works out and jogs everyday.

My first idea is to get some input from Ernest's wife. All I need to do is to catch her in her backyard and start a conversation. It was rare when she was out there and then it with with her husband. I don't know much about her except she wants children and is a white woman married to a black athlete. Maybe the white cheerleader fucks the black quarterback story.

Our subdivision doesn't allow a fence over four foot tall and you could see a few loose boards where neighborhood kids had pulled themselves by the top of the board and torn it loose. I saw Ernest jog off one morning and went over and rang their doorbell. His wife answered in a robe and I explained that I wondered if I could get in their yard to re-nail the loose boards.

"I'd normally just say my husband would take care of it, but I see you have come prepared with your hammer in hand."

"Yes, that's me! Always prepared. Is the gate unlocked?"

I know I kind of let my eyes take in her figure behind the robe. The fact Ernest told Judy that his wife thinks his cock is too big leaves me impressed. I had not given any thought fucking her until I saw her standing in front of me then.

"No, the gate has a padlock on it. Just come on through the house. You can't get into too much trouble."

"Thanks," I said, introducing myself and followed her inside.

"Nice to finally meet you. My name is Haley." You just missed my husband. His name is Ernest."

As we got to the sliding door that led into the back yard Haley stopped and turned around to face me.

"You know coming over with a hammer to fix a fence right after my husband leaves sounds like kind of a lame excuse to get into my house to talk to me."

"Uh, really? Why would you say that?

"We aren't stupid and we are both adults. My husband has been awfully cheerful the last couple of weeks. I'm a grownup girl so if you have some news to share just tell me. It will between the two of us."

"Now that I'm here I'm not sure I can."

Haley stepped up to me and gave me a hug. Those big tits I had admired out in the yard were under that robe and it was easy to tell there was no bra holding them. I had to do something fast because my cock was about to swell so she could feel she had excited me.

"Haley, I think you are incredible. I, also, think my wife is fucking your husband."

"I don't know why that bastard has such a thing for fucking white woman. He's been pretty good of late, but I guess I can expect that to happen. For some reason his idea of heaven is going into a white woman balls deep."

"Wow, I'm shocked and surprised that you can be that calm about it. But, from what I've seen of my wife I think he may have found a wife wants his cock balls deep in her."

"I don't think he has any interest in fucking a black woman. It was fun when we first started fucking and early into our marriage. Then I noticed that I couldn't lose the little tummy I had developed. Some of my girlfriends that I was a couple of months pregnant. It was Ernest and his foot long cock keeping my vagina stretched, which distended my tummy."

"Judy, my wife is Judy, was admiring his work in the bathroom and didn't know I was watching or could hear her talk to herself in the mirror. Cum was running out of her and she used her fingers to fill her mouth with it. Then she shoved a rather large shampoo bottle up herself with little resistance to it's size. She told the mirror that Ernest had ruined her cunt, but it was worth it to get it all inside of her."

"I'm glad he has someone else to bother with that thing. I got so I won't let him put it all the way in, and if I can avoid it I don't want him fucking me at all anymore."

"As much as it disturbs me that Ernest has probably ruined Judy for me and our marriage as well, I'd like to see her take him all the way. You say it is really a foot long?"

"I measured it once with a twelve inch ruler and part of the head was over the top. I'm curious. How much have you been giving your Judy?"

"Ouch, I think do pretty good. I'm just under eight inches and I thought she was happy with that because she would talk of her friends being jealous."

"That would be enough for me. All the stretching still makes me cum, but it's not as good as when there is more romance to fucking than there is feeling you are in some kind of contest."

"You sound like my kind of girl. Do you think a shorter cock can still do you some good?"

"I'm not going to fuck you just because my husband is fucking your wife. But, yes, I do tighten up when he isn't jabbing that thing at me. You probably could do me a lot of good. Ernest knows nothing about being romantic or gentle. He thinks his cock is his key to the world. You seem like you would do just fine."

Haley hugged me again, put her arms around my neck so those big tits were mashed into my chest. We continued to hug. My cock was pressing against her stomach. I was thinking what a wonderful woman that stupid Ernest was cheating on.

"Hey Mister? Are you getting frisky with me?"

"Come on. You are so fucking hot and you shoved these tits against me and don't expect me to get a hardon?"

"It feels like it might be a dick I could fuck in comfort. I'd probably cream myself silly. Let's figure out what we want to do about our errant spouses before we do something ourselves. First you told me you wanted to see Ernest fuck your wife, but you aren't so sure what to do about them. Let's think it over."

"I guess you are right. What do you want to do?"

"First, I want to give you something to watch. I'm giving you a home movie Ernest and I made early in our marriage. I don't want you to feel bad when you actually see what he can do with that cock of his."

"Your loaning me flick with you and Ernest having sex?"

"My husband is fucking your wife. Seeing me naked taking it in a movie isn't going to kill you."

"I thought you said you weren't going to fuck me just because my wife is fucking your husband."

"I'm not. I'll fuck you when and if are we ready because you have a nice cock and are a good soul. Plus, we both are going to need a friend."

Haley left and came back with a flash memory drive. "Here, enjoy your movie. Now you better go home before Ernest gets back."

"Here's my number. For a signal of when it is okay for you to call me I'll take that broom from beside the back door and lay it on the chair."

I started for the door, not wanting an encounter with Ernest.

A little later in the morning I saw Ernest out nailing the boards back on the fence.

Returning home that flash drive felt like a fire in my hand. Judy is gone to work until late afternoon and I had plenty of time to check out the size of the cock my wife had been fucking, but even more so now I wanted to see Haley naked and having sex.

I figured it would be poorly lighted and probably grainy to watch and wondered if it would have sound. I guess Ernest spent some of his money back then on a really good recorder because it was like going to a theater when I plugged it into my computer. The lighting was good and the picture clear and there was sound so I could hear as well as see Haley fuck her husband's cock.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My Wife Judy Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds