• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Dog Died

The Dog Died

12

They say that life begins when the kids leave home and the dog dies. Well, that's when things started coming apart for me. It all started at the end of season Labor Day dinner dance at our country club although I had no idea about what was happening at the time.

My wife Alice, is a petite 5'3" beauty, vivacious, personable and friends with every one. She is a first grade teacher and has been working at it since she graduated from college twenty one years ago. We married one year after she started working and we have two children, a boy and a girl, fraternal twins, who left for college last week. Our twelve year old dog, Sam, a black Labrador retriever died a week later. I am two years older than Alice. I am partners with my best friend from college in a company that designs custom soft ware for small and mid size companies that do not want to support heir own programmers. He takes care of the business side of the company and I am in charge of the development and customer care side. This means that whenever a client has a soft ware problem I usually have to go to them and solve or upgrade their programs. It is a very lucrative business but it means I am out of town several times a month, any where from one day to sometimes three or four.

At the dinner dance we were at a table with four other couples and after our obligatory dance with each other, Alice was dancing with the other men at the table and then circulating around the room visiting with our other friends at the club. I lost track of her for a while until I saw her dancing with the golf pro. He was holding her close and whispering in her ear but I knew him pretty well and thought nothing of it at the time. She had taken golf lessons during the summer but so far nothing has come of them. She just didn't seem interested in golf. After claiming her from the pro we danced the last few songs and went home and as we entered the house she turned to me and gave me a passionate kiss.

"I had a wonderful time tonight and I want you to make love to me right now."

She was hot and started grinding her pelvis against me and I got an instant hardon. I zipped her strapless dress down in back and it fell to the floor leaving her in only her panties, stockings and heels She opened my pants and pulled out my ridged cock. My hands cupped her ass and I lifted her and pulled her panties aside as her hands went around my neck. I impaled her on my cock and I walked to our bedroom while our tongues played tag in each others mouths. She was so wet no fore play was needed. I laid her on her back and we fucked hard and fast and we both came together almost at once.

"Wow," I said, that was wonderful but where did it come from." She said

"It is just that I love you so much and felt I had to show you with out waiting."

"Well you can show me any time. I love you too"

We washed up and she cuddled up to me and we fell asleep in each others arms.

The next week I was out of town for two days and got delayed with a last minute bug in the program I was working on. I had called to tell her I would be home later than usual. I walked into the house after 10 pm and she was just getting into bed. I told her to wait for me and I hurriedly undressed, climbed into bed with her, and proceeded to try to make love to her. She begged off saying she thought she was coming down with a cold and could it wait till she felt better. Usually we always made love when I came home from a trip but if she wasn't feeling well I could understand. The next night her cold didn't seem to develop so when we went to bed I again was feeling amorous and she acquiesced although some what reluctantly. Now we have always had an active sex life. Alice likes it just as much as I do and we usually know how to satisfy each other. I like to get her off twice, once with tongue on her pussy and then with a good fuck in her pussy. This time when I went to go down on her she pulled my head up and said,

"Just stick it in me. I just want to cum on your cock."

She came when I did but it didn't seem to be with the usual vigor and enthusiasm. The following two weeks we made love almost as often as usual but again I was noticing a certain diminishing of joy and passion in our coupling. When I got home from next trip, which was a long three night stay I thought she would be horny as hell and would want to fuck my brains out. Instead she gave me pitch that she wanted to give me a treat and would give me the world's best blow job.

When we got into bed she went down on me and swallowed my dick like it was pencil thin. The whole thing right down to the root. Her nose was in my pubic hair. Now my cock is nothing to be ashamed of, I have a good 7 inches. It's thick enough for her appreciate when it is in her cunt but she took in like it was a piece of spaghetti. She made love to it like it was God's gift to women and the most perfect phallus on earth. She took me to the edge and backed off. She had me begging to let me cum and then begging for her to stop. It was the most marvelous exhibition of fellatio that I had ever experienced and I loved it. When she finally let me cum in her mouth I almost drowned her. I was on cloud nine. When I came down from my high I wanted to return the service but she declined saying that satisfying me was all she wanted that night. Now Alice likes sex as much as I do and I could never remember a session between us that I had never brought her to climax. What was going on?

The kids came home for Thanksgiving and having them home for the holiday made for excitement. There wasn't any sex between us because they were in and out and if we started and they came home we would have been interrupted. One incident though

made me thoughtful. Alice had asked me to bring home some Beaujolais wine for the holiday dinner and the clerk in the store touted me on to a Cabernet that I bought instead. Well you would have thought the world had come to an end. I said,

"They are both good red wines. What's the difference?"

"The difference is that I asked for Beaujolais and you brought some thing different. You never do what I want."

I thought to myself, what's the big deal. Neither of the kids would know one from the other and we drink wine so rarely that one good one is as good as another good one. And then I realized that lately she has been finding fault with me in a lot of little things lately. It was like she was irritated when I was around.

Two weeks before Christmas I made my last trip of the year. It was a rare four day one and I came home a horny satyr. I couldn't wait to plow her. I walked in the door, kissed her hello, grabbed her hand and pulled her to the bedroom. Before she could object I had her skirt off, her panties down and my cock in her. I fucked hard and fast and came in her just as she orgasmed. Or at least I thought she did. It did not seem as climactic as usual. I said,'

"I missed you. I couldn't wait to get you bed. I love you so much. You must have missed me too. You were so wet I slid right in."

"Of course I missed you. I love you too. Now let's have a drink and have dinner."

Christmas came and so did the kids. The week was full and they went back to school for New Years because their classes started on the next day. We went to the black tie dinner dance at the club. She was gorgeous in a high waisted long gown with a halter top. Deep cleavage, so no bra because the top was cut so that the fabric supported her full breasts. The rest of the dress was a tight sheath and I could tell she could not wear panties underneath. When we got to the club she was an instant sensation and she really deserved to be. I was very proud of her and proud to be her husband. We dined and danced as usual and went our separate ways, she dancing with many men, very popular in her spectacular dress, and me chatting with all my golf buddies. We met at midnight for our New Years kiss and separated again, her kissing all her friends and wishing them a Happy New Year and me settling at the bar with a few friends. Close to one am I made my way to the men's room, down a hallway, past a meeting room from which I heard, though the door, a woman say,

"Oh god yes deeper ohhhhhhh you fuck me so good ugh ugh ugh aaghhhhhhhhhhh I love what you do to me don't stop."

I laughed to myself and thought some one is starting the new year right. I guess all the drinking had upset my tummy and I had a bit of diarrhea so it took me while to finish my business in there. I walked into the hall and saw my wife walking away from me back to the ballroom. I was going to call out when it hit me. It was she I heard in the meeting room. Son of a bitch .....what is going on here? I waited a few minutes until she was gone and knocked on the meeting room door. No one answered and I went in. No one there and no sign of anything that had gone on.

Things started to fall in place. The change in her behavior since Labor Day, the nit picking and finding fault, the changes in our love life and the different greetings I got when I came home. Up until now I was clueless! But who could it be and where and why and when? I finally wandered back to our table and found her.

"Darling," she said, "where have you been. I was looking all over for you. It's time to go home."

I looked at her and thought, darling indeed. My wife is some one else's fuck toy. But I needed to know more. I needed to know everything and then I would know what action I would take.

"Yes, I replied, "it is late and I am tired. One last dance a we will go."

We danced the last dance, it was a slow one and she snuggled into me and said,

"Happy New Year my love. I hope this will be our best year ever"

I almost threw up. My stomach was on fire. What kind of two faced bitch have I loved all my married life. We got home and I had to know for sure and as we walked into the bedroom I moved behind her, slid my hands inside that sexy halter top and cupped her breasts. '

"You were so beautiful tonight, no woman there could compare with you, I want you now."

She tried to twist away but I held tight. I zipped the back open, slipped the halter over her head and let the dress fall. She was naked except for her stockings and shoes. I bent her over the bed and fucked her from behind, plunging in deep and hard. Holding her waist in one arm and her hair in the other hand I raped my wife. I slid in so easily, since she was so full of his cum, then I filled her with mine. I don't think she even thought of cumming herself.

"My, my, she said," you were so eager. It's a good thing I was too. I was wet from wanting you all evening."

" Yeah,' I thought to my self, "me and who else."

We went to sleep with her snuggled in to my back and me laying my plans for revenge.

We have a client who manufactures and imports security and surveillance equipment. I called him as soon as the holiday was over and his advice was to take it slowly. He sent me devices to record all the conversations on the house phones and voice activated recorders to place in her car and in the rooms in the house that she was likely to use when on her cell phone. By the end of the week I had her side of two cell phone conversations from her car, with Randy the golf pro at our club. One ending with a meeting at a local motel. Now I knew the who and some of the where. I also found out that she loved to suck his cock. No wonder she did such a stellar job on me.

The next week I heard her making plans for what they would be doing when I went out of town on my next trip. I heard her say,

" I miss you so much. With the kids home and him not traveling because of the holidays it has been too long with out you in my bed. The quickies in the motels don't satisfy me. I need you for hours and hours with your cock in every hole in my body. I need to feast on you. Kiss every inch of your body and lick your cock and balls and even your ass. I love every part of you."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. This was my wife. He was thirteen years younger than she was and married, with one kid and a pregnant wife..

I called my client and he sent me three sound activated cameras that connected wirelessly with a recording device. I set them up before I left the next week. One in the entry hall, one in the living room and one in the bedroom. The next week on Wednesday, when she thought I was going out of town until Friday, I left in the morning before she went to work then doubled back home after she left. I checked out all the equipment and found it was working fine. I checked into a motel did some home work until 2:30 then parked down the street from my house in a rented car. She came home shortly after school let out and he showed up a half hour later. The son of a bitch just pushed the door open and walked right in. I hung around until he left just before dinner time then I went back to the motel and after my dinner and tried to sleep. I didn't sleep much. I returned to my home in the morning after I knew she had gone to work and retrieved the tapes and put them in the VCR and this is what I saw.

He closed the door and said to her,

"Hello slut."

"Hello Randy."

She met him in the hallway wearing only a transparent bra and panties and high heels. I could see her nipples through the bra. They looked like they would push holes in it. I could see closed cropped pubic hair and the crack in her ass as she turned. She might as well have been naked. She walked to him, draped her arms around his neck and kissed him. He grabbed her ass and pulled her against his belly and they kissed for minutes, their tongues dueling the whole time. She then sank to her knees and pulled his cock out as he took off his shirt. She licked it like a lollypop and after she dropped his pants she sucked his balls into her mouth. She took the mushroom cap of his circumcised cock in her mouth and tongued it until he pushed her off. She worked his cock and balls like the virtuoso she was. Now I knew where she learned to give the blow job she did on me. I wasn't about to thank him. She then deep throated him. I could see her neck distend as she swallowed him and then he came. She didn't even have to swallow his cum. It just flowed down her throat. She could have worked any whore house in the world. As he withdrew she cleaned every inch of his impressive cock.

They then moved into the living room where she had prepared drinks. They sat on the sofa and talked but the camera could not catch the conversation. When he finished his drink he slid off the sofa and knelt between her thighs. He started at her knee and kissed his way up her inner thigh until he reached her cunt. His hands slid under her ass and he lifted her and his tongue worked her clit like it was a vibrator. She came....hard.

Then he tongue fucked her and she came again. Then once more he worked her ass with that magic tongue and she came again. By this time they were both naked and he lay down on his back and she mounted him cowgirl style, posting up and down on his cock.

Her hair was bouncing up and were and so were here tits. He reached up and grabbed a nipple in each hand and squeezed them hard. She screamed, I thought in pain but then she shouted,

"Pinch your tits harder, they are yours to use and abuse."

What the hell.....her tits belonged to him? She continued bouncing and every rise and fall of her body stretched her nipples so long I thought they would tear off but she seemed to love the pain. He then proceeded to slap her tits until they turned red. Suddenly she stiffened,

"Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhggggggggggggddddddddd."

She came like I have never seen. I could see her belly contractions. Her head went back, her eyes rolled up in their sockets and then she collapsed on him. He held her tight and whispered in her ear and she could only nod her head. Finally she rolled off him and with him half carrying her, they went up into our bedroom. I guess the pain turned her on.

I saw them enter our bedroom and he deposited her on the bed. They lay side by side with her head on his shoulder. He was whispering in her ear again as his hands caressed her body. I wish I could have heard what he was saying because she just keep nodding and kissing his face, her hand constantly fondling his cock. Soon he was hard again. He rolled her on back and facing her, straddled her belly. She reached for his cock but he slapped her hands away and placed them on the outside of her tits. He placed his cock in her cleavage and had her push her tits together. He then proceeded to slowly tit fuck her. Every time he got to the top she would try to catch the tip in her mouth. She managed to get in quite a few good licks. Finally he came and she caught a lot in her mouth, with the rest covering her face and hair. Then he dismounted, flipped her over on her belly, spread her legs and knelt in between them. He then proceeded to spank her. He hit her hard. I could see her buttocks quivering under his blows and hear her shouting,

"Yes, yes, , spank your slut. I deserve to be punished. Spank me harder,"

I couldn't believe my ears or my eyes as I saw her ass cheeks turn a fiery red and her pelvis grind against the bed in her passion. He stopped beating her and grabbing her ass lifted it so she was on her knees, her face still on the bed. I saw her reach between her thighs to guide his cock into her ass and then heard her,

'Yes Randy, fuck your slut's ass. Drive it in me, fill me, fuck me, use me."

I was sick to my stomach as I watched my wife get ass fucked and listened to her screams of joy. By this time they had been at it for almost three hours. He came at least five times and I lost count of her orgasms. I never came that many times in a week. I couldn't watch any more and when I rewound I saw that I was nearly at the end of the recording.

It was now after one o'clock. I knew I should eat some lunch but my stomach was in knots. I got a beer and pondered my predicament. Could this be my wife of 21 years?

How could it come to this? I was determined to find the answers to why and how. I already knew some of the who and when. I sat there thinking pondering my alternatives.

I had loved her for all my adult life. She was the mother of my children. I had to have answers before I acted. Before I knew it I heard the garage door go up. I turned the TV on again and started the VCR. As she walked in the hallway to the stairs she saw me in the living room,

"John, you startled me. I didn't expect you home until tomorrow night. Darling, is everything all right. You are sitting here in the dark, with the shades down and the TV onnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Ohhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooo."

She saw the screen. She sank to her knees her hands covering her face. She started sobbing saying,

"This can't be. It's not me. You were never to know. Please let me explain. It is not as it seems. Turn it off. I love only you John, I love you."

She kept sobbing and babbling. Finally I said,

"Shut up." And she did. She sat there quietly sobbing, "You have a lot of explaining to do before I throw you out of here."

"Please don't do that." I love you. It is not what it seems."

"You are right. It seems to be a Nevada whore house but know it is my house, my home, my wife. I cannot tell you how much you have hurt me."

"Please , please, I want to explain."

"You will in all the gory details. Before we start finding out why I am going to set some conditions. If we have any chance at a future together you will have to adhere to them."

"Any thing you want I will agree to."

"You had better because if you don't we are finished."

One: You never have contact with Randy again. Before we are finished today you will call his cell phone. If he answers hand the phone to me, if not then you will proceed to tell him the affair is over and he can never contact you again. I will never be any one's cuckold.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Dog Died

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds