• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dreams Do Come True

Dreams Do Come True

123

My name is Chris and this is a story about my special relationship with my Aunt Cheri, her surprise lover, my mother (Cindy Jennings) and the rest of her family.

When I was growing up my twin cousins (Cheryl and Joni Anderson) and I thought my Aunt was a real bitch. Everyone knew she was a bitch but her bisexual lover would change the way she would act toward me forever.

She lived at home with my grandmother and worked in a law firm on the other side of town. I honestly didn't know she was a lesbian but to her credit; she kept her secret hid well.

After she graduated high school she went to a women's only college. Eventually I came to find out it her first real experience with sex was with her roommates. She never knew what it felt like to be with a man. She thought men were just despicable horny bastards.

By the time I was 16, I had been sexually active for a couple of years but as a young man my masturbation fantasies centered mostly on my mom and her sisters.

Whenever I got the chance to steal a pair of their soiled panties I would take them and masturbate for hours. As I grew older and started having sex with girls my own age, my fantasies were still fixated on my mom and her sisters.

My Aunt Cheri was a statuesque woman, standing 6 foot 2 inches tall. She was well built with long legs, a huge set of boobs and one of the tightest asses you have ever seen.

My Mother was a tall elegant lady and she looked like a Greek Goddess. She had long blonde hair, medium sized breasts, long, ultra smooth tanned legs and the most beautiful blue eyes in the world.

My Aunt Jennifer (the twins mom) on the other hand, was much more petite than Mom and Aunt Cheri. She only stood 5 foot 4 inches tall. While she did not inherit the long legs of her sisters she was still a stunningly beautiful woman.

As much as I fantasized about the idea of making love to my aunts and my mother, I never dreamed one day my dreams could come true. Little did I know but my 18th birthday was going to change my life forever.

Finally, after 4 years of trying, our next door neighbor's daughter; Karen Brown; agreed to go out on a real date with me. She was gorgeous and there was nothing I wouldn't do for her. From the first time I began noticing girls I was haphazardly in love with her.

She had long blonde hair and sparkling green eyes. Sometimes in the light they would shine like the emeralds. I believe it was her eyes that attracted me to her the most.

She was the first girl I ever kissed. My one major hurdle was she knew how I felt and it seemed she would do anything she could to torture me. If we were ever at the same party, she always made it a point to flirt and rub herself all over me.

Hell, we must have made out hundreds of times over the years but every time it seemed like we were going to go all the way, she would stop me and say the exact same thing every time. "Whoa there big boy, I can't go all the way with you. You're still too young."

My reply usually went like this. "What do you mean too young? You are only two years older than me; besides, it's not like I haven't been having sex with other girls! Damn, you know how I feel about you."

It never mattered how much I begged, the night always ended up the same way, me leaving alone and going home with a bad case of blue balls.

Tonight was going to be different. I didn't know why but I had a feeling something special was going to happen. Maybe the moons were aligning together at the right moment, I didn't know why but I was feeling real confident that tonight was going to be my night.

First though, I had to endure the usual family birthday party. Mom was making a big fuss because it was my 21st birthday. She seemed so proud her little boy was becoming a man. She cooked a big meal, baked a cake and invited her mother, her sister Cheri and the Brown's from next door over to the house to eat dinner and cake.

Mom was finishing dinner, as I came out of the shower. I had a towel wrapped around my midsection as I closed the bathroom door. Mom looked at me with her loving smile and said. "Look at you, my little boy is all grown up. You look so much like your father. He would be so proud of you. It seems just like yesterday, I was holding you in arms breast feeding you."

I was doing all right until she mentioned the breast feeding, immediately my eyes went to her breasts and I imagined what it would be like to suckle her tits again. Almost instantaneously my cock began to harden and stick out between the fold of my towel.

Suddenly I noticed a weird expression on my mom's face and realized what had happened. I grabbed the towel and stuttered "Mom, I am so sorry".

Mom being Mom, took it all in stride, she began laughing and said. "It looks like you have grown up in more ways than one. You had better get dressed and put that thing away before it goes off."

I ran into my room embarrassed beyond belief. I thought, "How was I going to face her? She must think I am a pervert."

After composing myself and getting dressed, I looked out the door and saw my Mom, Aunt Cheri, and Grandma Sally talking and laughing. I figured they must talking about me. I knew then it was going to be a long evening.

After thinking for a while, I finally decided to just walk out and act like nothing happened. Just as I walked into the dining room the doorbell rang. Mom said. "Honey, be a dear and get the door please while you're aunt and I will finish up dinner."

Assuming they were still talking about me, I went to the front door. I just wanted to get dinner over with so I could finally go out with Karen on a real date.

When I opened the door Karen was standing there looking unbelievable. She was always beautiful, but tonight, she looked extra spectacular. As she stepped inside, she hugged me close and whispered into my ear. "Well Superstar, was it worth the wait?"

I've never been a person with a loss of words but tonight I couldn't seem to get the words I wanted to say out of my mouth. She hugged me close and for the second time this evening, my little head was doing all of the talking. My cock was getting hard again.

To my surprise she grabbed my cock, gave it a gentle squeeze and said. "I will take that as a yes. Be patient, because starting tonight I plan to make all of your dreams come true."

Still standing there with my mouth agape, I saw her parents coming up the walk. As they entered, Karen's mom (Elizabeth) gave me a big hug and wished me a happy birthday. I was hoping she did not feel my hard-on.

Looking up at me she said. "It seems just like yesterday you and Karen were playing on the swings in the back yard. It's just so hard to imagine both of you all grown up."

I was hoping she was not using a play on words when she said hard but in the back of my mind I knew she had felt my hard cock when she hugged me. I had little time to think about it because suddenly Karen's dad (Joe) grabbed my hand and started shaking it. He said. "We're all proud of you boy. You have grown into a fine young man. I'm also glad you finally came to your senses and decided to take my daughter out."

Before I could tell him it wasn't me but Karen who did not want to date, she grabbed me by the arm and pulled me towards the dining room. Looking over my shoulder to her dad she said. "Come on dad don't give him a hard time, he finally wised up."

From the look in her eyes I took it is a sign to keep my mouth shut so that's exactly what I did. The way I looked at it, if keeping my mouth shut would help make my dreams come true then I was going to keep my mouth shut.

As we entered the dining room to eat I was as nervous as a cat with a canary in his mouth. When we sat down it dawned on me I was sitting next to the woman of my dreams and sitting across from me were the women my fantasies centered on my whole life.

My hormones were raging out of control. My eyes kept drifting back to my mom's tits. Ever since I stepped of the shower, I couldn't keep my eyes off them.

Still, I was trying to think of anything other than all of the beautiful women I was surrounded by when I suddenly felt a sharp jab to my ribs. "Wake up Birthday Boy your mom just asked you a question. What part of outer space were you in?" Karen asked?

"Ouch that hurt! Uhh, uhh, what was the question?" I exclaimed.

Smiling, Mom looked down at her breasts and quickly back up at me and said. "I asked you where you and Karen are going later tonight, but it looks like you had your mind or something else."

Feeling my face turn red and my cock lurch I replied. "Her best friend Shelley is having a party at the beach so we decided to stop by there for a little while, then later I have a special surprise planned for her. Tonight she gets anything she wants."

I guess I was about 8 years old when my dad and I built this huge tree house in the woods about 1/2 mile from where we lived. Karen and I practically lived in the tree house every summer until she became a teenager.

Her mom didn't think it was such a good idea for us to be camping out after that. Dad told me it had something to do with hormones but he never elaborated.

My dad was killed in a car wreck shortly before my 13th birthday. The tree house was really special to me because we built it together. Over the years I went to it less and less. No matter what though, every year I made sure to put a new coat of paint on it and fix any of the broken boards on it.

Whenever Karen or I had a problem or needed some privacy we would always go there. It was our special place. When I was 12 she gave me my first kiss there.

Because of her I had good luck with girls. She taught me how to act around them and what they wanted. She reminded me time and time again, 'All of us girls act sweet and nice on the outside but on the inside we are all a little she devils.'

I wanted my surprise for her to be really special. I made sure the old tree house was in perfect condition. I cleaned it from top to bottom and placed fancy candles all the way around the top ledge. I made sure to buy the perfect bottle of wine I knew she liked and had it chilling in an ice chest inside the tree house. My only hope was it didn't rain.

The rest of dinner went fairly smooth until Karen started playing with my cock under the table. I thought my cock would bust through the confines of the shorts it was so hard. She was teasing me again and I knew it. I hoped after all the torture she had put me through over the years, tonight would be the night I'd been waiting for.

After what seemed like hours, mom finally went into the kitchen and came out with my birthday cake. I was grateful for all the effort she had put forth for my birthday but I was antsy for this party to end. I really wanted to get out of the house and get on with my plan.

Everyone sang Happy Birthday to me and I opened the presents everyone had brought. Mom bought me a new cell phone, Aunt Cheri gave me two new pairs of shorts and Karen's parents gave me and new watch.

Karen told me, "You will have to wait until later for my gift. I hope it's what you've always wanted."

I could only hope she had the same present in mind that I did.

I started to thank everyone for my gifts when Grandma Sally asked. "Well Sport, don't you want my gift?"

Grandma Sally always gave the best gifts. I immediately answered. "Of course Sally, (She never like to be called grandma, she said it made her feel old.) Where is it?"

Tossing me a set of keys she told me. "It's right outside, go out back and take a look."

There, sitting in the backyard was a fully restored cherry red 68 Ford stepside truck. I could not believe it. I bought one to restore when I turned 16 but like a lot of other things, I never got around to fixing it up.

I gave Sally a big hug and thanked her over and over again. She told me. "Enjoy it! Now, you and Karen get out of here and have a good time. We old folks can manage without you two."

I looked up at mom and asked, "Can we? I really don't mind if you want us to stay a little longer."

She hugged me tight and whispered into my ear. "Go have some fun but be careful. Remember, if you're going to be late call me."

After saying our goodbyes we hopped in the truck and headed to the party. Karen slid over in the seat next to me and laid her head on my shoulder. It felt so surreal with her sitting next to me. The feeling was one of Déjà vu. Maybe everything really was supposed to happen this way.

I was broken from my reverie when Karen asked. "What's this special surprise you have planned for me tonight?"

I told her, "I guess you are going to have to wait and see. I've been waiting three years for you to agree to go out on a real date with me; it won't hurt you to wait a few more hours. I promise you it will be worth the wait."

Finally, I had the upper hand and it felt good to finally be in charge. Everything was going good until started rubbing my cock. Seductively she said. "You know, we don't have to Shelley's party. We could go somewhere private, just the two of us."

She knew how to push my buttons and as much I wanted to go somewhere private, I decided to stick to my plan. I told her. "Listen; if we don't go to Shelley's, it might hurt her feelings. She's your best friend, besides we don't have to stay long. Let's pop in, drink a beer two and leave."

She finally relented and agreed we needed to make an appearance. As soon as we arrived at Shelley's beach house, she grabbed me and gave me a passionate kiss.

She reminded me. "Remember, we're only staying for a little while. Let's go get this over with so I can give your birthday present. I didn't want to give it to you in front of the family because if it's not what you wanted I would be awful embarrassed."

I gave her big kiss and said. "I'm quite positive anything from you is exactly what I wanted. I promise we won't stay long, let's go say hi to Shelley and then we'll leave."

She flashed me a toothy smile and we walked arm in arm up the driveway. There were at least 150 people partying around the swimming pool.

I knew from previous experience we better stay away from the swimming pool or it wouldn't be long before someone pushed us in. Karen was looking for Shelley while I went to find the beer.

I grabbed a couple of beers when my friend Brad showed up and said. "What's up dude? I see your here with Karen. Do you think she's finally going to let you go all the way?"

I was just about to answer him when Karen and Shelley walked up. Shelly gave me a hug and wished me a Happy Birthday. I told her thank you and handed Karen a beer.

Brad was already about half drunk and when he heard Shelley wish me a Happy Birthday I knew he was going to make a scene. Immediately he started telling everybody it was my birthday.

Before I knew it, Brad and about three guys had picked me up and were heading towards the pool with me. I knew they were going to throw me in when suddenly Shelly ran in front of them and yelled. "You better put him down right now or so help me god I'll make every one of you leave!"

Guys being guys, they went to push their way past her. They didn't know Shelly the way I did. She could be very forceful when she wanted and what their dumbasses didn't realize was she had the advantage. They were barefooted and she had shoes on.

Just as they were about to throw me in the pool she started stomping on their toes. They dropped me like a rock and I landed with a thud on the concrete surrounding the pool.

I'd never heard so much screaming and whining from four big ol' boys in my whole life. She had stomped their toes real good.

Brad finally reached down and pulled me up. He looked over at Shelley and told her. "I'm sorry Shelley, we were just having fun. We didn't mean anything by it."

She told him. "Forget it, but next time I won't be so nice."

Karen came running up almost in tears. I told her to calm down, they were just having fun but she would have none of it. I finally had to remind her about the last pool party we both attended.

It was two weeks earlier and I knew Karen was going to be at some frat party. I thought I would be devious and make her jealous. That night, I decided to take a girl (Kathy Andrews) I knew she hated.

To make a long story short, we were not at the frat party very long before someone decided I needed to be wet.

Before I knew what happened, someone shoved me in the pool. When I stood up in the pool; I looked around to see who had thrown me in. Who should be standing there, little miss Karen herself. She was laughing it up good when someone shoved her in the pool.

She was mad as a hornet. Now it was my turn to laugh. My laughing was pissing her off even more. The next thing I knew she jumped on my back and began ducking my head underwater. I flipped her off of me and dunked her under the water a few times before I held her in place where she couldn't dunk me.

If looks could kill I would have been dead. I had seen that look a million times growing up. It was as if she was looking right through me.

Knowing there was going to be hell to pay; I decided it was time to get out of the pool when she shouted out loud where everyone could hear. "I wouldn't have pushed you in the damned pool if you hadn't come here with that bitch! You know I can't stand her! Why would you want to hurt me?"

Not even thinking, I screamed back at her. "I wouldn't have come with that bitch except I knew it was going to piss you off! Why would it hurt you? You're the one who always informs me I'm too young for you!!

Needless to say Karen started crying. She always seemed to get her way because she knew I couldn't stand to see her cry.

I pulled her to me and held her tight when suddenly out of nowhere Kathy jumped in the pool and began pulling Karen by the hair and screaming. "I'm a bitch; well let me show you what a real bitch is!"

It took awhile but after I pulled the two of them apart I took Kathy home. I tried to apologize to her but she wouldn't hear of it.

Needless to say, I didn't get any pussy that night or any other night for the next two weeks. After the way I hurt Kathy's feelings there wasn't any way any of her friends would have anything to do with me for a long awhile.

Meanwhile, back at Shelley's party I had finally calmed Karen down. We were sitting at a table on Shelley's patio talking when Karen excused herself to use the restroom.

Shelley reached across the table and placed her hand on top of mine. She told me. "I'm so glad two of you are finally together. You're perfect for each other. I want you to know even if she doesn't always act like it, she's hopelessly in love with you."

I looked back at her and said. "She's had a damn funny way of showing it the last few years. Why hasn't she told me herself? She knows exactly how I feel. Why doesn't she just come right out and fill me how she feels?"

Gripping my hand tight Shelley tried to answer my questions. "I wished I knew why she hasn't told you how she feels but I do know one thing, she loves you. I'm just hoping tonight is the start of something special for the two of you."

I'd never seen this side to Shelley before. She was Karen's best friend and whenever we would fight (which was quite often) Shelley always took her side. I was just about to tell her how much in love I was with Karen but she came back from the restroom.

Karen looked at Shelley holding my hand and jokingly asked her. "Are you trying to steal my birthday boy from me? You could at least wait until we finished our first real date."

Shelley laughed and told her. "Trust me, he's not my type. You're not pawning him off on me. You're stuck with him."

"What do you mean not your type? You'd be lucky to have a man like me." I retorted.

Still joking, Shelly told me. "Listen little boy, when you grow up give me a call."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dreams Do Come True

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds