• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Under Her Magic Charm

Under Her Magic Charm

I've never heard anyone say that Kim had a sexy body or that she dressed sexy. I'm sure that no one would call her beautiful and not many would even call her pretty. All that being said she has a way of driving me crazy as she pushes my buttons and I find all I think about is getting her into bed. She is such a tease and she knows she can have her way with me anytime she wishes.

Kim had my attention from the very first time we met. I was down in the well of the receiving dock where she worked and she came to the edge of the dock to answer my questions on a delivery I needed to make. As I looked up to talk to her, I was looking up her dress at her panties. I thought I was getting a free peek but I turned bright red when she asked if I was enjoying myself. I stammered and shuddered, trying to deny what we both knew I'd been doing then she said,

"I'm sorry I'm just wearing big girl panties today, you know it's that time of the month."

As I was still in shock from all that personnel information, she turned and as she walked away, she hiked up her dress to her waist to show off her white panties.

After that day, I looked her up every time I delivered to her office. Every time I saw her, the first thing she would tell me was the color of her panties. I would say hi and she would answer by saying pink or blue or whatever. Sometimes she would show me but not always, yet when she did, it was the highlight of my day. It wasn't just the sight of her panties that turned me on it was her attitude and willingness to show off for me that was so erotic. Then one day she just came right out and said,

"Ronnie are you going to ask me out or are you too shy?"

Well, I was shy but after that question, I worked up the courage and we went out that weekend.

I picked her up at seven, and when she opened the door the first thing I said was, "White, I'm wearing white."

This made her laugh and she said I'd have to show her later. I told her she looked nice and she laughed again and when I asked her what color she was wearing, she said that maybe she wasn't wearing any. I could feel myself getting hard just thinking about it. She turned out to be a great date and it seemed everything she said was either funny or erotic and sometimes both. When I took her home, she kissed me at her front door and then when she invited inside; I guess I said yes too eagerly,

"Don't get all excited silly boy, you're not getting lucky tonight."

She made coffee and we drank it in her front room as we sat together on her couch. She sat facing me with one leg on the couch and I couldn't help myself from trying to steal a peek up her dress. When she caught me, she didn't close her legs and in fact, she may have spread them a little further apart but still not enough to give me a peek. I kept thinking about her statement that she might not be wearing panties and the thought of her naked pussy being so close was driving me crazy. We finished our coffee and she said it was time for me to leave. She kissed me again at her door and as I was leaving she teased that I would have to show her what color I was wearing next time. I said how about you and she turned around, flipped up her dress, and showed me her naked ass. Then she turned around, kissed me again, and pushed me out the door.

Kim called me on Sunday to say she had a good time on our date and I agreed with her. She invited me to dinner and told me to bring a bottle of wine. After she hung up I realized she didn't tell me what we were having, so I went out and bought a bottle of red and a bottle of white wine. While I was out, I picked up a pack of rubbers just in case I got lucky. She served us a casserole that may have been made with Hamburger Helper, I not sure and we drank the bottle of red wine with it. After dinner, I opened the bottle of white and poured us each a glass, which we took to the living room to drink. I think maybe the wine made me brave enough to tell Kim that she turned me on and that I wanted to make love to her. She merely smiled and told me that was good idea, then she stood up, took my hand and led me to her bedroom.

I helped her out of her clothes and as I pulled her pants down I automatically said, "Pink," when I saw her panties. Next it was my turn and she watched as I undressed and she said, "Blue paisley," when she saw my underwear. She was on the bed with her legs splayed while she watched me put on a condom on my throbbing erection. I was totally turned on as I had fantasized about this very moment since the first day I had met her. I forced myself to go slow as I entered her and I was glad to see she was wet and ready for me. I put my mouth to the nipples of her small breasts and felt them harden in my lips. She put her hand to the back of my head as she told me how good I was making her feel. I tried to wait for her to cum but I was just too excited and I came before her. I waited only a moment before pulling out and sliding down her body to see if I could lick her to orgasm. She must of have been almost as excited as I was for she came almost as soon as I licked her clit.

Later we sat naked in her kitchen eating ice cream and I listened to her talk about how much she liked sex. I told her about how much she turned me on by letting me peek at her panties or even just by telling me about what color they were. She said she liked teasing me and it made her wet knowing she was turning me on. As we were cleaning up her kitchen, she took the can of whipped cream and sprayed some on my chest, then leaned over to lick it off. Soon we were putting whipped cream all over our body and then cleaning it with our tongues. As my erection grew, she took hold of it and led me back to her bedroom, taking the whipped cream with us. On the bed, I spread her legs and filled her pussy with the cream and as I tongued it off, she came. Then it was her turn to do me and once I was in her mouth it didn't take me long to add my own cream to the mix.

We ended up spending the night together and we got up so late I didn't have time to go home and change for work. When I got to Kim's work and she saw me in the same clothes as the night before she laughed and said,

"Let me guess, blue palisly."

I laughed and told her she had a good memory, and then told her once again what a great evening I had.

"Tell me about it, I think you screwed my ass off. Take a look and tell me if I have any left."

She turned around and lifted her skirt to show me her white panty-covered ass.

"Well let me see now, it seems that you do have some left, maybe I'd better come back tonight and do some more work on that."

"Hey cowboy if you think you're up to it come on by after work, but you have to buy me dinner first."

I told her sure, and we talked for a while more as I completed my delivery, then I left to finish my day. As I worked Kim kept popping up in my head and although I had seen her naked all last night, it was the sight of her standing on the dock with her dress pulled up to show off her ass that was turning me on. I guess what really got to me was that she was so confident in her sexuality that she could tease me with such ease.

Not only did we go out that night but the night after that, in fact within a month we were living together. We were having sex constantly; I just couldn't get enough of her and even when we had fucked so much that my body would no longer function, my mind kept having erotic thoughts of her. It didn't take me long to realize that I wanted her in my life forever and I asked her to be my wife. She wouldn't answer but only teased me, making me worry she would say no.

"But what if I wanted to show off my panties to someone else, would you get all jealous and possessive if now you were my husband?"

"God girl, now you're just turning me on more, you can show off anything you want to baby. You know, I love to think of you exciting other men just as you do me."

"You mean you want me to tell you about my adventures?"

The thought of sharing her escapades with me seemed to turn her on. This was something we'd never done before mainly because I'd never thought of it. It made sense that if she had flashed me before knowing me she would do the same to others. I asked her to tell me some of her adventures but she refused because she worried that it would affect our relationship. I put her hand on my erection to show her I was serious and that it turned me on to think about it. We began to make love and after my whispered urging, she told me a story of letting a boy peek up her skirt as she rode the bus. She was getting so excited she could hardly talk and she had to keep pausing to even her breathing. We both had thundering climaxes and after as we lay together too exhausted to move I asked her once again to be my bride and this time she said yes.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Under Her Magic Charm

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 403 milliseconds