• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Disciplining Mom Ch. 03

Disciplining Mom Ch. 03

Karen found herself increasingly annoyed at the undercurrent of resistance that her mother, Marian, appeared to show to the little lady's dominance over Marian that arose from the mother's need for shelter and support. Karen's good friend Emily had put Karen in charge of Emily's own older sisters, Leslie and Linda, largely because Emily savored the feelings of helpless submission that their being subjected to Karen's whimsical dominance engendered. Both Karen and Emily were in their 20s, while Emily's sisters were 32 and 38, respectively, and Karen's mother, Marian, was in her late 40s.

Leslie and Linda were quite careful to follow Karen's commands—however annoying and even cruel—to the letter. If she told them they had to request her permission to use the toilet, they would do just that and calmly wait until she granted assent and do their business while she watched them. Or she might even make one of these women use a child's wooden potty on the living room floor in front of everyone who might be present.

Marion was another story altogether. It didn't seem to matter how often Karen demeaned her in front of the others or even subjected her to severe punishment in public. Marian now was often made by Karen to lift her little skirt and lower her little girl panties to receive a nasty caning from her daughter. And Karen had learned how to wield the fiendish instrument quite well. She laid on the strokes with a practiced hand and usually left a bottom that was her target with a gated pattern where she expertly crossed the strokes. The nasty-looking purple diamond marks where the lines crossed would remain obvious for weeks.

Emily especially enjoyed observing Karen's steady efforts to bring her recalcitrant parent under control. Karen made Marian wear short school-girlish skirts that barely covered her panties and when she was ordered to lift them, those tight little panties would soon be moved down in the other direction, exposing Marian's very mature pudendum. Unlike Leslie and Linda, Marian had been permitted to keep her plenteous pubic hair, mostly because Emily liked to watch an obviously mature woman being put through her paces by her diminutive but highly assertive daughter.

In keeping with the special punishments the two domes reserved for Marian (as well as for Emily's continued amusement), Karen's mom was required to wear an old-fashioned Kotex sanitary belt with tabbed napkin when she had her period. Karen would make her show her soiled napkin to the group each time she wanted to change it. Then Emily came up with the added humiliation of depriving Marian of panties on days when she was wearing the Kotex belt. This meant Marian would be exposed as wearing the belt if her little skirt flipped up—also, she had no protection against period accidents if they went past her napkin or if the napkin moved around between her legs.

Emily's friend, Maria, who was a seamstress, came by one night when Marian was being punished by Karen. Karen had made Marian flip up her skirt, lower her little panties, and expose her late-40s figure, namely her large rear, to everyone as Karen spanked her. Maria commented to Emily on how arousing it was to see the mature Marian get spanked like that, and especially when her pubic hair was on view.

"I can make her a belt she would wear when she isn't on her period," Maria told Emily, who later mentioned this to Karen. Emily asked Maria what she had in mind and the seamstress told her that among the leather items she had been asked to make recently was a leather chastity belt. The ones Maria had sewn had two slit openings for the obvious bodily functions. "But I make them so you—Karen, say, for Marian—can close those slits and then the woman wearing the belt has to ask permission for them to be opened so she can do her business," Maria grinned as she told Emily about the creation.

The next day Maria was asked to return to measure Marian. This process was quite demeaning because Maria asked Karen to use the tape measure to determine how long Marian's labia were and the distance between the vaginal and anal openings. The girls had not told Marian what it was she was being measured for, so the older woman was clearly worried.

"Miss Karen, have I done something naughty that you are doing this to me?" she plaintively asked her dominating daughter.

Karen laughed and told her she just needed a lot more training until she would learn to be properly subservient. Marian blushed when Emily asked her when she expected her next period, in front of Maria. Karen snapped that she had better answer Emily's question if she knew what was good for her and brandished her little whip that she usually had in her handbag, ready for use whenever needed.

Emily thanked Karen for her response and praised her efforts to "civilize" Marian. She then told Maria to take the time needed to measure Linda and Leslie for similar belts "just in case I decide they might benefit from wearing them once I see how it works out for Marian."

*

It only took Maria several days to prepare the new leather belt for Marian to wear. When she came by to deliver it, Karen inspected it carefully and admired the seamstress's craftsmanship. "You've really managed to make such good use of the metal and the leather," she said to Maria with a smile. "You're such a wonderful domme to do work for," Maria responded to the diminutive Karen, who always warmed to praise.

"Let me show you how some of the features work," Maria continued. She showed Karen the crotch strap and remarked that it was wider than the kind used in a saddle strap "because this one can thus stay on longer without irritating the tissues." She showed Karen the two holes, one with slits in the lower front and the other in the rear where the metal fittings allowed the passage of feces out but prevented anything from entering the opening. "Now when you want to lock the holes," she smiled, "you use this little key that fits into the keyhole next to each opening and you can adjust the opening. You can also make the opening(s) smaller but not close them off entirely if you wish," she added with a gleam in her eye and a broad smile.

Karen could not resist impetuously kissing Maria right on her lips. The two then hugged and Karen felt so happy at the interest shown by the seamstress Emily had introduced to her. Karen asked Maria if she might have a few minutes to relax. When the seamstress nodded that she did, Karen took her by the hand and escorted her to the bedroom she and Emily shared.

She locked the door and invited Maria to get comfortable as she helped the seamstress, who of course was taller than Karen but had a friendly smile and a set of pretty brunette bangs on her forehead, take off her jumper and blouse. Both women were now in bra and panties and they proceeded to unhook one, slip off the pants, and join one another under the warm covers.

Karen nestled in the taller woman's arms and initiated some pleasure for her by delightfully using her fingers to gently probe the outer lips of Maria's protruding vulva, only dabbing at the tip of her engorged clit. When Maria began to respond by rotating her hips and lifting her rear up and down on the mattress, Karen surprised her by inserting a gentle finger into Maria's tight little anal rosebud. It did open more to her touch and elicited some lovely murmurs from the seamstress.

"I'll have to make you some nice leather panties, Karen," Maria managed to offer. But then she was overtaken by the insistent orgasm brought on by Karen's fingers on her clit and in her anus.

*

It was time soon thereafter for Marian to try on the new belt. "This will be part of your training regimen," Karen said as she helped her mother step into the leather-and-metal item. Marian looked very fearful as the belt was pulled up her legs and the fittings snapped shut around her waist. The crotch was not as tight as she had feared and the leather Maria had used was very soft and supple.

"Now you see that there are holes in the belt for you to do your business," Karen explained to Marian. "But these may be closed and locked, or even made smaller, if I find that you have misbehaved or been naughty, so if I were you, I would make an effort to be more cooperative. If I find it necessary to make the holes smaller or to close and lock them entirely, you will have to ask me for them to be opened when you need to use the toilet and that privilege will be withheld if you have been a bad girl."

Marian winced as she thought of how awful it was going to be when Karen closed the holes in the belt and the impending need to pee or shit grew in her abdomen. She was not aware of the other feature Maria had described to Karen. "If you want to impose punishment without the need to close the holes," she had said, "the crotch is large enough so you can put some nettles in it, even when the wearer, such as your mother, has plenty of pubic hair, or you can rub some oil of wintergreen on the leather."

*

Marian was wearing the new belt, along with a demure white sleeveless blouse over her plain white bra and a short skirt Karen had selected for her. When Emily got home, she saw Marian and given the brevity of Karen's mom's skirt, noticed the new belt.

"Oh Karen," Emily gushed, "she looks so darling in that new belt!"

Marian cringed as Karen lifted her mother's skirt to show Emily the belt. She went on to explain the intimate features as Marian's face became ever redder. "Is this embarrassing you?" Karen asked her mother, with the slightest of sneers. "Because if it is, you'd better get over it because you haven't seen what embarrassment can be yet."

Marian first started to cry and then looked at Karen and muttered, "I never realized what a true bitch I raised."

Karen blanched and told Marian she was going to be a very sorry young lady. "Lift your skirt," she ordered with a flourish.

Marian now realized she had overstepped and was going to suffer for it. "I'm sorry, Miss Karen," she whimpered, "I didn't mean it. I was caught up in the moment."

"You'll be caught up all right," Karen rejoined. She took the little key and gradually tightened the front hole until it was almost completely closed. This meant that if Marian tried to pee, very little of the stream would exit through the designated hole, which was almost closed, and would instead wet the crotch and go out the back hole. "Don't even think about asking me to use the toilet for another two hours," she added, imposing a quick and disheartening sentence on Marian, who realized that she would probably need to pee, at the least, well before that time frame.

*

"Miss Karen," Marian whimpered again, almost two hours later, "this is serious. I'm about to lose control. Please allow me to open the belt and use the toilet."

"Why, Marian," Karen responded with a distracted air, "you know that you have at least ten minutes left until I will even consider opening the hole for you. And if you bother me again, I will extend that for another two hours," she added, almost whimsically.

Marian began making the motions of a woman trying her hardest to hold the pee in. She moved around and finally started placing her hand over her crotch. "Oh no, I'm sorry, Miss Karen," she cried, "it's ....it's starting to come out."

Karen reached down and felt the belt crotch getting wet. She took her key and Marian was waiting and hoped she could stop the stream now until Karen opened the hole. But the diminutive dome instead used her key to completely close both holes. "You are not allowed to use the toilet yet," she said. "You will be punished for wetting yourself."

Marian screeched and then let go as the pee roared out of her peephole and filled her crotch. The belt was tight but soon it started to edge over the edges and Karen told her to follow her into the bathroom.

Now Karen unhooked the belt, slipped it off Marian's waist, and drew her mother across her lap. She picked up her little whip and began whipping Marian's already striped bottom. "You purposely defied my orders and let yourself pee in the new belt," she intoned. "You will be suitably and appropriately punished."

With that, she began to strike with the whip between Marian's open legs and landed several strokes right on the older woman's open vulva. Marian screamed and then just gave up and limply accepted her punishment.

Linda, Leslie and then Emily returned from being out for dinner. They saw Marian's bare pudendum and the belt at her feet. "Oh," Emily said with a light tone, "has she already had an accident in the belt?"

"Yes," Karen said, "and now it will go back on her all night, with all the holes closed. And she had better not complain about it being wet with her pee and she better not ask me to open it until I think she deserves that privilege." With that, Karen slowly drew the wet belt back up Marian's legs and snapped it shut, locking the holes with her little key.

"You'd better behave yourselves, girls," Emily advised her older sisters with a smile. "I think Karen and I might just see about getting the two of you just the kind of belt Marian is wearing."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Disciplining Mom Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds