• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Coffee Boy

The Coffee Boy

12

A story suggested by a young man and an older woman in a coffee shop some time ago. No, the woman isn't me.

*

I didn't think that that kind of approach was possible in a woman that wasn't drunk.

I worked in one of those chain coffee places at the weekend working my way from washer upper to senior washer upper, but as it was half term I had been offered work with the Monday to Friday day shift at branch in the local outlet place. I had also been warned that I was going to be the only male on the team and about what a venomous bunch of miserable women they were too.

The first thing I noticed about the lady was her outrageously sexy legs and the black tights that clung to their every curve. The black skirt that wrapped belt-like around her waist and hips seemed only to emphasise her long legs. The matching shiny black heels hung gently on the foot rail on the high stool she perched on.

The bitch of an assistant manageress noticed my staring, and commented that I should collect more cups and not letch at the customers. She was the kind of cow that had waited her entire 50 years for someone to put her in charge of something and fuck me, it happened to be a crappy crew in a crappy coffee outlet in a crappy town that no one gave a shit about. She thought she was Richard fucking Branson though.

I knew that I'd have an hour lecture that night while I packed away and tidied up, while she just stood there bitching at me. Ah well. I promised myself that I would learn from the cow never to be as bad a manager as she was.

The leggy customer had nearly finished her cinnamon latte, and never stopped tapping the front of her I-phone, not even casting me so much as a glance. I grabbed my big plastic tray and walked around collecting cups and plates eventually stopping just short of her table.

"The boss looks like a proper ball-breaker," she said to me, still not making eye contact.

"Yeah, she can be when she wants." I said, not letting the bitch manager see me chatting to the customer I had so recently been letching at.

"Was it because you were trying to stare up my skirt?"

I was lost for words, "Err, no Miss... Mam... I err..."

"How old are you sunshine," she said, raising the large cup to her lips and draining it.

"Err... I'm eighteen and two months," I said.

"Well eighteen and two months boy, you've quite made my afternoon. I don't think I've had anyone pay me such close scrutiny and attention in years, not even my husband. Thanks." She said with a smile, and picking a fiver from her purse, tucked it into the pocket on my black apron.

"Hey," I said, "you didn't have to do that, I was really enjoying the view."

"Well, I was enjoying you enjoying the view, have a drink on me when you are out with your girlfriend next time."

"Yeah right," I snorted, "I wish."

"No girlfriend," she said with her eyebrows raised, "aww, well never mind, handsome chap like you will have one in weeks. You at the Uni?"

"Yes,"

"Fresher?"

"Yes, this September just gone."

"Well then," she grinned a big smile at me, "Just a matter of time then." She winked at me, stood up and part walked and part stalked out of the shop giving me the greatest view of her fantastic arse.

Next day she was back, and the other lady staff members all pointed her out and took the piss out of me, for my staring the day before and about how and older woman would sort me out. This time she was wearing black leggings that left nothing to the imagination with black boots that almost reached her knees.

I cleared the table next to hers and she grinned at me again,

"Are you still getting a hard time from your boss?"

"Yeah and everyone else. They are now all taking the piss."

"Did that one call you a virgin?" she said looking across at the fat single mother that suffered under the impression that bullying the quiet team member could be mistaken for humour.

"Yeah," I said, adding, "Fat ugly bitch should keep her comments to herself."

"Don't give the fuckers the satisfaction," she sneered. She sipped daintily at her cinnamon latte,

"and are you?"

"What? Oh, a err..." I gulped, "well, I..." who was I kidding, "What do you think?" I gave her my best sideways cheeky grin.

"Yeah," she said looking me up a down, "Bet none of them can say the same, or that they can remember where and when they lost theirs." She reached into her purse and withdrew another fiver slipping it into the pocket of my apron. "There," she said, "go along to the union bar tonight and by some pretty girl a drink on me."

"Hmm," I said, "perhaps."

"Take a chance," she said, "You're cute, trust me!"

The assistant manageress stormed across the shop and hissed and growled at me to get on with what I was getting paid for. The others laughed at my expense. My benefactor, looked angrily across the top of her Armani spectacles and raised a cautionary finger to me, whispering "remember, don't give them the satisfaction..."

Lunchtime the next day, she was back again. In the same short black skirt and a tailored black vest top, every single curve was on display and every inch of her was worth the look. She had an even tan which I could only speculate was all over her.

She smiled at me as again.

"Oh look, Paddy the Virgin's girlfriend is back again," the fat single mother said.

"Yeah right," said another of the women.

I had realised that perhaps this particular line of work, or shop at least wasn't for me and although I could little afford to chuck my cards in, it was getting close.

The lady walked to the counter, ordered her large cinnamon latte from the single mother who snickered to herself.

"Something funny, tubs?" said the lady.

"What?" snorted the fat single mother, "What did you call me?"

"Tubs," said the lady, "it's what the ladies over there call you," she said with a carefree and innocent smile "thought it was your name."

She took her change and moved to where her drink was being prepared by the assistant manageress, whose face was reddening by the second. She took her drink went back to her table with her copy of the Guardian. I just grinned as I past -- fat single mum looking daggers at everyone else but me.

That was the extent of our conversation for that day.

The next day, I found myself waiting for her arrival, the only highlight in my ordinarily miserable day. She duly arrived, dressed in the same kind of outfit as yesterday only minus the tights. She did have an all over tan, and I struggled to tear my eyes away from her perfect body.

"Patrick," she smiled at me, "how's your day been, did you get along to the union bar like I said?"

I had to admit that I hadn't, but tomorrow night, Friday, would be the night.

She grinned, and this time slipped another note into my apron, "Take her out for some food on Saturday as well then." She said with a knowing but kind smile.

Forgetting the note was there until packing up time, I drew the thing out seeing that it was £50!

Shit! I would have to give it back, and made up my mind to do so on Friday.

She came in, and completely refused my request that she take my money back.

"Patrick," she said, "you have been improving my ego no end this week. You might not realise it but it is just the most fantastic feeling to have someone as cute as you paying me so much attention. It's only fair I repay you with something that will give you a great feeling to."

I smiled, "OK then," I said, "I promise I'll give you a full report on Monday, I'll come in specially."

She put a gentle hand on my shoulder, "Sorry Darling," she said, "I'm only in town for the week, tonight I go back home to my husband and family, I'll have to leave you in the care of the gods for tonight."

"Well," I said looking at the superb cleavage her purple blouse was exposing, "you have to be the sexiest woman I have ever clapped eyes on. You are gorgeously sexy, you leave every other woman in the place in the shade. Thanks for being my friend."

She looked at me in a way I couldn't comprehend.

"Ladies toilet, disabled cubicle, two minutes." She said.

I looked at my watch and caught my reflexion in the mirror behind the counter -- I was doing my famous stunned goldfish look, and it was my best ever performance.

I picked up as many cups as possible as I needed a reason to go through to the kitchen and the 'staff only' door that led through to the lobby for the bathrooms.

I stopped at the cleaners' cupboard and grabbed a couple of the large refills for the paper dispensers. If I ever needed to have an excuse for going into the ladies it was today. I pushed the door open and made my way in with the 'just doing my job' downcast eyes of toilet attendants the world over. The large disabled cubicle door was shut and I tapped lightly.

The door swung back and seeing her smiling face I stepped through.

"Well now," she said, "so pleased you could make it." She was wearing a huge grin on her face.

"I..." I suppose that I still felt I could improve on my stunned goldfish looks from two minutes before, "I... err, what did you want me for," I asked.

"Oh," she grinned, "Dream come true time honey."

"I'm sorry?" I stuttered.

"For you, you idiot," she said, pulling me by my apron into the cubicle before locking the door and dropping to her knees before me.

Not letting go of the tie on my apron, she pulled the bow and pulled it off, dropping it to the floor beside me. Next she was unfastening my belt buckle and sliding down the zip on my trousers. They slid to the floor in one drag, and her hands stroked across the front of my boxers.

"Hmm," she said feeling the front of the bulge threatening to break the elastic of my shorts, "this feels very nice. Let's have a look..." She pulled my boxers down to my knees and my penis sprang forward, the angry red helmet going so far as to rest on her bottom lip. "Oh we are keen aren't we!" Mind you, her clever chat aside didn't stop her from opening her mouth and feeding the head between her lips and gently sliding her mouth forward along my length.

I gasped, other than a rather embarrassed groping session with a girl I was at college with, the lady was the first person to pay that much attention to that part of my body, and it was fucking amazing. The tingle felt incredible, but lasted just long enough for her to slide me further into her mouth. Deep throat? No idea, I was way too nervous and trying to concentrate on what she was doing before I came in a nasty, sticky mess. I knew all of the jokes and schoolboy fantasy stuff about not coming in the woman's mouth but if she didn't stop soon it would be put beyond my control. My knees started to buckle as she continued.

"Gonna come honey?" She stopped sucking me, and continued to pump gently on my cock staring kind but slightly humour filled eyes up at me.

"Yeah I think so!" I gasped.

"Good, do it just for me..." With that she almost forced me back into her mouth and started a regular pumping back and forth with her hand and mouth. It was too much.

"I'm gonna..." Before I could think of a way to tell her, the surge started in my prostate and rolled through me ending in the burst of come splashing into her mouth. I heard her groan with what sounded like some amount of self-satisfaction. She was nowhere near as self-satisfied as me though. She continued sucking me, even going so far as to squeeze out what ever come was left in the pipes out of the tiny slit and captured the white dew drop with her tongue. I felt ten foot tall, and at that moment could cheerfully have taken on the world.

"There now," she said still wanking my tingling prick, "Doesn't that feel better?"

"Wow," I said, "Yeah it was fantastic, the most wonderful ever, thank you so much."

"You're welcome," she said, that grin running back across her face. As for me I was now staring down her ample cleavage, "You wanna see these?" she said running her finger tips across the swell of her left breast, "should have done the decent thing and got them out for you before.

"Oh fuck yeah," I said trying not to sound as desperate as I felt. Letting go of my prick she slowly, very slowly, started to unbutton the purple silk blouse until a black lace bra was on display. She leant back on her heels and stood in a single movement, bringing her barely covered tits within my reach. She lifted the blouse above the line of her bosom, "reach around back and undo it for me if you like," she said looking down at her boobs.

I did as I was told, and as I put my arms around her she took the opportunity to kiss my lightly and gently on my face eventually stopping on my lips. As for me I was struggling with the hook of the bra. She laughed, but not in a nasty way.

"Never mind Darling," she said reach back behind her to touch my fingers at her back, "A few months of practice and you'll be doing it with one hand." I felt the lace fall loose at her sides.

She let her arms fall behind her and the beautiful purple silk slid to the floor, which I desperately hoped was dry. Next she pulled at the cups of her bra and released her tits. They were perfect.

She lifted one, and placing a hand at the back of my head pulled my face down to enable her to feed one of those perfect, pink, erect nipples into my mouth and I sucked on it greedily. She gasped now.

"Oh yeah," she said still pulling my face into her chest. With my face looking down I could see her spare hand fumbling behind her and saw the blackness of her skirt fall away replaced by her tanned skin and the thin black silk of string panties. She was virtually naked now.

As my nose pushed into the ample swell of her other boob -- she had decided I should suckle the other one -- I was starting to gasp for breath.

"A bit harder lover," she hissed. Her spare hand fumbled at her crotch, and she gasped again. "Fuck it, but you make me horny," she said and reached down to my still erect penis. "Oh yes, thank God for fit young ever-ready boys like you."

She let go of my head and I was treated to my first view of my first naked, almost, woman. "You got a condom machine out there?" I shook my head, "In the gents?"

"No sorry,"

"Shit..." my heart sank as I imagined my best ever opportunity to make love to a gloriously sexy woman slowly disappearing because there wasn't a contraceptive dispenser in the entire building. "Don't suppose you carry one do you, no," she said at my crestfallen appearance. "My husband has had the snip so I never need them." She sighed. "Fuck," she breathed, "I'm fucking gagging but can't take the chance of getting pregnant." She idly rubbed my rock hard cock, at least that wasn't down hearted.

"Look," I said, "Suppose I return the favour and go down on you, I've never done it before but I'd love to try..." She cut me short with a finger to my lips.

"Sorry Darling," she sighed, "That is such a lovely thought but makes me want a fuck even more, you horny little beast. I stepped back, content just to stare at this fantasy fulfilled before me. I was just about to pull up my trousers and was trying to think of a way I could get her to take off her panties so I could see her completely naked. She had gone quiet and was looking over my shoulder.

"Oh yes," she said looking over my shoulder and with the most disgusting giggle I had ever heard, "why didn't I think of that before? Take your shirt of honey."

As I did so, she slid past me to the small hand basin on the wall, and the dual soap and hand cream dispenser above it. She pushed against the small tap and small amount of the lotion poured out into her palm and she rubbed it between fingers.

"Oh, this will be lovely." She said. Taking the hand with the lotion she proceeded to wipe the gel across my still hard penis, the sensations quite fantastic. She repeated this twice more until I glistened wetly.

She moved her face close to mine and grinned into my eyes, "OK lover boy, suppose I let you put that nice thick cock of yours up my bum, how about that?"

"Oh yeah," I said, trying desperately not to sound like a ten year old in a toy shop. She smiled that smile again.

"Well OK, let's do this thing!" She turned and bent forward at the waist presenting that wonderful arse that I had spent the last week staring at, stopping only to push her knickers down and gently stepping out of them. Totally naked but for those black heels. "Put some of that lotion on your fingers," she said a little breathy, I guessed, with anticipation. "OK, very gently push some of it up my bum."

My hands shaking I did as ordered, the slippery lotion made my finger slide in to the warm hole so easily.

"More lotion and another finger," she gasped looking back over her shoulder. I did as ordered, rubbing them this time trying to gauge what I was to do rather than just push them in and out.

Evidently whatever I was doing was appropriate and she giggled and gasped as I pushed my fingers in as hard as they would go.

"OK then lover boy, time to do your thing, get that prick of yours up me -- come on, quick-quick!"

I stepped behind her to rest my now throbbing cock into the crack of her arse, I still could not believe what I was about to do! Fortunately for me I'd read enough internet porn stories and seen enough internet videos of anal to know that you didn't just go whacking your cock up the smallest hole. I gently rubbed the knob against the tiny, wrinkled, pinky-brown ring and pushed just the tiniest bit. She sighed.

"In you go lover boy, I haven't got all day... aaaaaaaah," she part cried, part sighed as I leant forward harder than I realised, the bell end sliding past the tight obstruction of her anus. Before I knew it I was, as the stories have it, 'up to me nuts in guts'.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, pushing back against me, writhing and swaying in all directions.

"Is it to big?" I asked in a panic, "am I hurting you, do you want me to stop?"

She giggled and pushed back on me, forcing her buttocks against the tops of my thighs and my prick even deeper.

"Oh no," she said, "you are just perfect, only it's been a few months since I've had something like you up there. You carry on lover."

I took hold of her hips and clumsily began to thrust and withdraw, thrust and withdraw, thrust and withdraw conscious only of the amazing feelings in the end of my penis and the absolute certainty that there was no way I was going to be able to keep this up.

"Hmm," she said running a hand across her bottom, "Getting close darling?"

"Yeah," I said, adding "sorry."

"Oh nothing to be sorry for Darling, you are doing just fine, your cock just swelled up a bit, means you're getting close." The hand that had been on her arse now snaked under her and I guessed that she was playing with herself and her writhing became more regular and urgent.

"Shit," she gasped pushing back harder against me, "fuck me sonny, come on, put your back into it, harder," she started to groan with each of my renewed energy thrusts. "Oh yeah, like that, uuh... uuh... uuh..."

It was all too much for me and I came for the second time that day, my insides in raptures as I pumped my virgin semen into her back passage.

"Ooooh nice," she said, "that's it, pump it in darling." She strummed away at her clit and gasped, trembling one last time, the throes of her passion causing her anus to contract so fantastically over my sensitive penis still lodged in her warmth.

She pushed back against my limp cock rubbing her buttocks against me.

"There," she said, "technically you are still a virgin because you haven't fucked a pussy yet, but I shall leave that delight to another girl. But," she said, slowly leaning forward until my slippery penis flopped out of her tight hole, "virgin or not, you did very very well sonny. I shall keep that little dalliance locked up in my memory book as a very pleasant addition to a coffee break."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Coffee Boy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds