• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • White Grandma Strapons Black Man

White Grandma Strapons Black Man

Hello, there. My name is Antoine Watson. A big and tall young Black man living in the City of Nepean, Province of Ontario. I am a very kinky person but lately, my fetishes have been surprising even me. I have a thing for fat, older White women. And I like it when they're dominant. Kind of a weird thing for a young Black man to say, right? Well, I finally admit to myself that I am into race play. A controversial form of BDSM with a lot of interracial domination involved. Let's get cracking.

Right now, I'm kneeling before Doris Wilkinson. Or should I say Mistress Doris. The Golden One. The Majestic. The Cruel. My goddess. A fifty-three-year-old, blonde-haired and green-eyed, chubby White lady who lives next door to me along Native Road in the town of Nepean. Not far from downtown Ottawa, actually. We're playing out a particular fun scenario. I play the role of the Black slave being used for sex and labour by his cruel White mistress. Doris orders me to suck on her toes and I obey. I love being dominated by an older White woman. I don't know why. I've known Doris for years. She is good friends with my mother. Since my parents moved to Orleans after retiring, I've basically had our old duplex to myself. And Doris and I have been kicking it ever since. We're really into hot, sweaty and kinky sex.

After making me suck her toes, Doris places a doggy collar around my neck and makes me follow her around the big house on all fours. I am totally getting off on this. Doris laughs and tells me that I am an obedient little slave. I happily giggle and lick her big White butt as she makes her way into the kitchen. She tells me to heel and I obey. I watch patiently as she cooks. After cooking some macaroni and cheese, she puts it in a bowl on the floor and tells me dinner is served. With a smile on my face I eat on the floor. My gorgeous plump White mistress watches me, fingering her wet pussy as I feast on the food she made for me.

A lot of my friends and family members would be surprised if they found out I got down like that. I am dating a beautiful young Black woman named Nadia Etienne. She is of Haitian descent. We met at the University of Ottawa. She's a business major and I am taking up criminal justice. I love Black women but I am turned on by sadistic, chubby older White women. Why? I don't know. I am trying to find out though. Doris tells me to rise to my feet. I stand before her, fully erect. Doris looks at my eight-inch, uncircumcised Black cock and smiles. She grabs me by my dick and leads me to the bedroom.

Once there, she proceeds to tie up my hands and feet with thick silvery ropes. Doris smacks me and tells me that a Black slave like me shouldn't look at a dominant White goddess like her. I nod and apologize. Doris smiles wickedly and tells me that as punishment, I'm going to get the strap. I shudder with excitement as she pulls a strap-on dildo from her underwear drawer. Doris orders me to suck her strap-on dildo. Obediently I fasten my lips around the rubber cock and begin sucking on it. Doris grins and tells that I am a wonderful slave. If I could have, I'd have smiled. As it turns out, you can't suck a huge strap-on dildo and smile at the same time.

I polish my dominant White goddess strap-on dildo with my tongue. Satisfied, Mistress Doris Wilkinson tells me that she is about to fuck me. And she makes me assume the position. Face down and ass up, that's the way this Black slave's bossy White goddess loves to fuck him. Mistress Doris applies lubricant all over my asshole. Then she presses the strap-on dildo against my asshole and pushes it inside. I groan as the dildo penetrates my ass. My dick is really hard. I've always fantasized about getting totally dominated by a bossy older White women. Lots of young Black men have such fantasies. I've bedded lots of older White women. Sadly, most of them were submissive. Always eager to kneel before a Black man, suck his big Black dick and then get fucked by him.

Well, my goddess Doris Wilkinson is different from all the other older White women out there who like to sleep with younger Black men. She is very dominant and quite proud of it. I should also mention that Doris is originally from the city of Johannesburg in the Republic of South Africa. She grew up in a big farm and had lots of Black male and Black female servants. Her opposition to the system of Apartheid won her many enemies among the White people before the rise of Mandela and the Black rulers of present-day South Africa. I found it supremely ironic that a White woman who lost her wealth and power because she supported civil rights for people of color likes to act out interracial domination scenarios with her Black male lover. Maybe there is a connection between sex and politics after all, eh?

Mistress Doris Wilkinson holds my hips tightly and works the strap-on dildo deep into my asshole. She fucks me roughly, shoving it deep inside of me. I grunt as she fucks me. Man, I am really getting off on this. You've got no idea how long I scoured the internet, looking for videos of White women dominating Black men in the bedroom. Sadly, these are the rarest of interracial porn videos. Well, I don't need to browse the internet for politically incorrect interracial domination videos. I've got Doris right next door to me. And she fucks me until I beg for mercy, stretching my asshole with her strap-on dildo. Afterwards she pulls the dildo out of my asshole and spits on me. She leaves me like this and won't come back for hours. After a couple of hours, she comes back to the house and unties me. Then we shower together. I completely love it when she treats me this way. At heart I am a submissive. And she is my dominant White goddess. This Black male submissive has found his paradise! Sorry if my fetishes turn you off. It's the way I get down.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • White Grandma Strapons Black Man

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 115 milliseconds