• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Simple Solution

A Simple Solution

Jasmine

She was out on a date, a blind date set up for her by her friend at work, although for how long they would be friends was now in doubt. She was sitting opposite the man in a restaurant and hated it.

It wasn't the man's looks, they were okay, it was his narcissism, crudity and hubris she found intolerable. Behind where she sat was a mirror and she could see the man constantly admiring himself in it as he told her in considerable detail what he would do to her once they got back to his flat.

"Baby, it'll be the greatest fuck you've ever had," he assured her.

"Not with you it won't," Jasmine said to herself. For a start she hated being called "baby," and another thing she detested was being taken for granted. It was true she had come on the date expecting and wanting to be fucked, in fact she had been geared up for it until she met her date, but she liked to be wooed.

The man made her feel like a slut, and she inwardly admitted that this was probably what she had become and was hating herself for it, but it had taken this date to drive that home to her, and she was close to tears.

She stood saying, "I'll be back in a moment," and headed for the toilets, but out of sight of the man she veered and made her way to the exit. Passing through the lobby the floor manager accosted her and in a phoney French accent asked, "Is Madame leaving?"

"Yes."

"The gentleman said that you would be settling the bill."

Jasmine gasped. Did his arrogance stretch that far that he thought he was worth buying? Desperate to get away Jasmine snatched the bill from the manager, glanced at it, and fumbling in her handbag paid the bill.

Outside she hailed a taxi and made her way home.

Adrian

Adrian sat in an armchair, despondently thinking about his mother. He knew what she had suffered when his father had gone off with another woman, it had devastated her, and he understood her dilemma.

On the one hand she no longer trusted men, and on the other hand she needed to know she was still attractive to them. About her attractions Adrian had no doubts, and this was agonising for him. Many nights he had sat like this, miserably visualising his mother with her current date.

Was she on top of the man, riding him frantically as she came to orgasm, or was he on top of her pumping his cum into her vagina? Was he licking her genitals, or did she have his penis in her mouth letting him fill it with his sperm? In his wild imagination Adrian visualised his mother in a multitude of sexual acts, all of which he wanted to perform with her himself.

The difference as he saw it was that he loved her, loved her dearly, but these men she dated were only using her, or was she using them?

The thought of her with a man produced two seemingly contrary effects in him. He loathed the images he had of her being fucked by these men, but at the same time he was sexually aroused as he imagined them doing to his mother what he longed to do with her.

It was almost as if he was voyeuristically watching her and he would get an erection and masturbate, fantasising his mother as he ejaculated.

The most agonising thing of all was the fact that they had confessed to each other their mutual attraction, but the incest taboo stood between them and fulfilment of their love.

And so Adrian sat in his misery, his penis erect as he thought of his beloved mother in the embrace of the man she was dating that night. He was contemplating masturbating when he heard the click of the front door being opened.

Jasmine and Adrian Jasmine entered the house and made her way to the living room to find Adrian sitting there, looking at her, surprised.

"Mum, why are you home so early, you were...?"

Jasmine interrupted him, "Have you come today, darling?"

Adrian shook his had, "No."

"Would you like to come in me?" she asked.

"Mum, you know we can't."

"Yes we can," Jasmine whispered, and kneeling in front of him she pulled down the zip of his flies and took out his penis. She gently caressed it for a few moments, and then standing she took of her panties, pulled up her skirt she sat across him.

Lowering herself on him she felt his penis enter her vagina and she began to rise and lower herself on him as he gazed at her silent and amazed.

Jasmine, with her eyes closed, moved slowly, the only sounds she made were gasps until her orgasm took control of her.

"Mmm...mmm...oh...ohaaah..."

Adrian moaned, "I'm coming mum," and Jasmine pressed down on his penis to receive the first discharge of his cum, and then continued her slow movements. She felt Adrian empty himself into her, and opening her eyes asked, "Was that good for you darling?"

"Yes, and for you?" Adrian asked.

"Yes darling," Jasmine replied.

"I didn't make love with as I've always wanted to," Adrian said.

"Never mind darling," Jasmine replied, and kissing him softly on the lips said, "We shall have lots of time for that."

Epilogue

They did have lots of time for that. There were no more dates, blind or otherwise for Jasmine, unless her nightly love making with Adrian can be considered a date.

And Adrian? He no longer has to sit at home visualising his mother with other men because now she is his lover as well as his mother.

They both agreed that they had been foolish, when meeting their needs had been really so simple all the time.

Jasmine did continue her friendship with her work colleague because she believed that it had been the blind date she had organised that had led her to meet her sexual needs with her beloved son.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Simple Solution

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 101 milliseconds