• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Doing America

Doing America

No one likes their passport photo Julie said but mine was terrible, I wanted to throw my passport away and start again, I looked like a little girl who was in trouble with her parents, not happy, no smile and I hated my round cheeks. Relax said Julie after all it was only a travel document not an advertisement for a personals column.

We had been planning our trip to the USA for at least a month now and in less than 48 hours we would be boarding a plane for the first time in my life, a trip to America staying in LA then San Francisco, New York, Vegas and then back to LA, wow I couldn't believe we were really going.

Our final night in Brannigans was fun, everyone knew we were going to the US in a couple of days so drinks were being shouted, moves were being made, kisses were being exchanged, Julie and myself felt kind of special, a lot of attention was being thrown to us.

Four of us ended up going back to Jim's place where we all jumped into his king sized bed and from then it was just an orgy of touching, groping, licking sucking and fucking, I really didn't quite know who was doing what but it was our going away present to the guys.

The flight to LA was going to be so long, first we had to fly to Tokyo stay in the airport for 8 hours and then 11 hours to LA, wow I used to get tired just going across the causeway to JB. Being in flight and transit for over 20 hours was going to be hard.

The first leg to Tokyo was fun, wide awake watching the old fashioned movie screen on the plane, chatting to Julie about what America was going to be like, what we wanted to see and what we were going to do there, it was a huge rush of excitement.

On the second leg I had a centre seat between Julie at the isle and a nice good looking guy in the window seat that lived in LA and was on his way home after being in Japan for business. We got chatting about all the things to do in LA, had some glasses of wine and dinner on the plane, when the movies finished the lights went off completely and it was sleep time, our new friend, Mike, showed us how to lift the arm rests and the next thing I knew I was laying down with my head in his lap and feet on Julie, with a blanket on me I was actually quite comfortable and very relaxed, asleep in minutes.

I stirred during the night feeling Mike stroking my hair I could also feel the hardness in his groin nudging against the side of my face. I moved my hand to rest it on his hardness so that he knew I was aware of it. He enjoyed the rest of his flight.

On arrival at LA Mike was being met by his friend and offered to take us to the hotel, we all agreed that they would return to collect us later that evening for a night out in down town LA. We slept all day, woke up, unpacked our cases, went for a look at the amenities of the hotel, had a swim then back to the room where we both showered and got changed and waited for the phone to ring.

When they arrived Mike suggested we play a game of straws and that we partner the one with the closest size straw, I liked Mike but we agreed it would be fun and so I drew first straw and ended up with his friend.

After taking us around Hollywood having a dinner then a few drinks and dancing a bit we all were a bit tired and agreed to go back to the hotel.

During the evening we learnt that neither guy had ever been romantic with an Asian girl and that it was a dream of theirs, so for the next 48 hours we let them live their dream. By the end of our two nights in LA we had done everything imaginable, both guys had exploded in my mouth my pussy and in my behind, Julie never did anal but she got turned on watching one of the guys doing it to me.

In two nights the do not disturb sign never came off the door, it was a very, very wild and kinky start to our holiday, definitely not what we had planned but fun anyway.

The guys couldn't believe that we were going to San Francisco by bus, they said we were mad because it would take hours, this is something we did not consider but our tickets were booked and paid for and we were trying to budget as much as possible so we sat on a bus for nearly 12 hours.

Because of the previous two days and the long flight we were really tired and slept almost the entire journey which didn't help our problems with jetlag, we were sleeping all day and awake all nite.

The Hotel in San Francisco was amazing so old but elegant, it was getting dark when we arrived so we just stayed in the room, showered and watched American TV for the night.

The following day we went all around SF and in the afternoon we went down to the bay area and just took in the sights, it was fantastic, so much to do and see. There was some kind of military parade or remembrance celebration going on and everyone was in a fun mood.

We ended up in a sports pub and it was full of military and non military people watching American football on TV, Julie and I got to chatting with a group of sailor guys who had been to Singapore before and wanted to go back again. We hung around the guys all night having slammers and partying until we got asked to leave because a couple of their friends had fallen asleep on a table.

Julie was really drunk and so a couple of the sailors offered to help me take her back to the hotel, once inside we laid her down on the single bed fully clothed and covered her in the blankets, she didn't even now we carried her up to the room.

When one of the guys went to the bathroom, the other approached me with a bit of an awkward kiss, after all I didn't even know his name and wasn't sure if I had been chatting with him much during the night or not, regardless we ended up kissing each other deeper and deeper and when his friend reappeared to stand behind me and hold me from behind I had a sudden surge of sexuality run through my body, I knew what was going to happen.

We ended up sitting on the bed I was kissing one with my hand on the other and then kissing the other, it wasn't long before they had removed my dress and fondling my body, no words being spoken but all aware of what we were doing.

I was already soaking with excitement I could feel my juices all over myself, my g string was wet and I could feel one of the guys stretching me with his fingers as I was sucking the other. It wasn't long before I was being turned around so that I was sucking the other guy as he lay on the bed and his friend tore my g string off and entered me doggy style.

After some moving around I ended up riding on top of one of the guys sitting up straight his friend behind me twisting my nipples between hi s fingers arousing everyone of my senses, I leant forward passionately kissing the guy I was riding, my juices flowing over his groin. I could feel his friend moving behind me and I knew what he was going to do, I didn't care I wanted to be engaged in this, I was feeling so horny and ready for everything.

As he entered my backside the groaning and cursing from all three of us was loud the intensity was unbelievable as my backside and pussy were being filled at the same time, it was past pain but the sexual pleasure was enormous I could feel every movement between the two guys fucking me both so deep I could never have imagined this before, it was amazing, even till today if I am masturbating I think about that very first time that I was penetrated by two guys at the same time.

The two guys came at almost the same time, the pressure was unbelievable I was biting into the skin on the shoulder of the guy who was below me trying not to scream at the top of my voice and I was full of their semen, we were exhausted, I couldn't get up, couldn't be bothered to shower or even put clothes on, we just slept right there on the bed naked and exhausted.

I woke up the next day with the feeling of someone deep inside my pussy, he was behind me and I had my hand on the shaft of the guy sleeping in front of me, it took me a couple of moments to regather my thoughts and remember what was going on, the first thing that I thought of was where is Julie and what had she seen, I looked at her bed through tired eyes and noticed on the clock that it was 1pm, her bed was empty, what had she seen, heard or thought when she woke up to see me lying naked with two naked guys.

Once the first guy exploded inside me he got off the bed and went to shower, I only had time to breath before his mate was on top of me mixing fluids together fucking me hard. I hadn't exactly realized the night before but his cock was huge then I realized that his whole body was bigger and that he was covered in tattoos, now I remembered meeting this guy in the bar, Julie and I were amazed at the size of his muscles, definitely the biggest body we had ever seen, and now he was on top of me with my legs pushed high above my shoulders filling me completely.

When he finally came and poured his semen into me I was completely exhausted, tired, sore and confused about who everyone was, the other guy that came out of the shower I was able to recognize easier, he was the one who first started kissing me when we got back to the room.

Once they left the room I ran a hot bath and just soaked in it for ages, I was sore and just wanted to rest my body and recover from a night of madness, I really just had to put it behind me so that I could get on with enjoying my Holiday.

I finished my bath and returned to the room to see the condition of the bed, the covers were everywhere, it looked like a bomb had hit, I tidied it up as much as possible and then went down stairs to sit at the pool and wait for Julie. We decided to slow down, no more drinking or partying for a while, instead we did the tourist thing spent a couple of more days in San Francisco, flew to New York where everything was so expensive and then onto Vegas.

In Vegas Julie fell sick and only left the room at the Circus Circus Hotel to have a look at some of the casinos and laze at the pool for a while but she spent most of the 3 days in bed.

I left her to rest in the room and went down to the pool and laid on one of the sun lounges when a guy came over and offered to buy me a drink. He was a tall, slim, black guy full of romance and very confident.

I sat up accepted the drink from him and we just started chatting about my trip and why I was at the pool alone. I explained about how Julie was in the room not feeling well and he explained how he had come from LA with his friends who were all in the casino gambling which he didn't do during daylight hours.

One drink turned into another one and then he offered to rub sunblock on me, no harm and I could feel the hot sun start to burn so I accepted.

He started on my back and covered me everywhere even cheekily rubbing up the inside of my thigh going incredibly close to my pussy without actually going there. He even ran his hand under my bikini strap to cover me there. I rolled over and this man gave me the best sunblock application, come massage that I had ever had. Once again he got very close when he ran his hand across the front of my bikini lines, he was turning me on just from applying this cream.

I offered to apply the cream to him, rubbing the lotion over his back, his body was slim but rock hard, his skin shining against the contrast of his white board shorts. I had had a couple of drinks in the sun and was feeling a bit sexual, being as erotic as I could be in public whilst applying the ointment to him.

After another drink and some sunbathing Moses suggested we get changed and go down the centre of the strip to see what was happening, we both had to go back to our rooms and then met up in the lobby.

When we returned to the hotel I agreed to join Moses in his room for a drink. Once out of the lift he piggy backed me all the way to the room, opened the door and threw me down on the bed. He removed his clothes in front of me and exposed the biggest darkest heaviest looking cock I had ever imagined was possible, it was really porn star size. He stood in front of me as I sat on the edge of the bed both my hands and mouth wrapped around his shaft, it was in full proportion to his ample body.

Moses ripped my sarong of and pulled my bikini down and knelt down between my legs licking and sucking like a crazy man. He was fingering my backside whilst tonguing my pussy making me flow heavy with juice, he did this for a very long time before lifting himself up and impaling me with his enormous shaft, each forward stroke hurt, each draw back was sensational. I couldn't see what his facial expression was I was basically looking at his chest as he rammed into me.

My thighs, bum and the bed spread below me all covered in my juice, as he was pounding me he began to play with my backside I had been in this position before I knew exactly what he was going to do and without question he pulled out and worked his shaft into my backside. Within seconds he had exploded deep inside of me, his enormous shaft resting inside me as he regathered his breath. Moses then said that his friends would be returning soon and asked if I wanted to stay or go, I was much more comfortable just leaving his room and going back to my own room.

The following morning we boarded a bus for LA, Julie and I cuddled up to each other and comforted each other for the long journey back to LA, nothing was spoken about the previous night, she had no idea what I had done and I was happy with that.

Once we returned to LA we checked back into the hotel and headed straight out to Hollywood, star spotting. We went into the Hard Rock Cafe where a couple of guys came along and asked if they could sit next to us. We were amazed at how tall these guys were. It turned out that they were basketball players in LA and rode Harley Davidson motor cycles. The guys offered to take us on a ride around Beverly Hills and down town LA, the bill was paid and we were climbing onto the back of a couple of huge motor cycles.

What a buzz, it was so much fun being on the back of a Harley, for me there was definitely something sexual about the whole experience, the freedom, the excitement the constant vibration, I wasn't thinking sexually but my body was reacting sexually.

After a couple of stops at different bars in downtown LA the guys took us to their apartment where we discovered that they had a spa bath and both were cocaine users. Julie had tried cocaine on a number of occasions and assured me that it was just a fun feeling and that nothing would happen.

What happened was the greatest few hours of sex I had experienced, completely uninhibited, I was lucky there were only 2 guys and Julie in the room, I'm not sure what would have happened if there was more. What started out as being romantically passionate ended up being hard core animal like sex, kind of out of control. It was also the first sexual experience that I had had with Julie as we performed oral sex on each other for the guys to watch.

The following day Julie and I went to Disneyland for the first of our 2 day pass and walked around hand in hand and acting like lovers going on the different rides together. We were both wearing tight, French cut denim shorts Julie with a bright pink T me with a white button up tied at the front, we looked hot with our tanned legs, sunnies and hair tied back.

We were just taking photos and posing with random guys until we hooked up with a group of 4 young black guys who were apparently visiting LA for a basketball competition, they were young and crazy but fun to be around so we spent the sometime going on rides and taking photos with them. It wasn't until we got off splash mountain that I realized my top was completely see through and not wearing a bra meant that my shirt just stuck to my breast when wet, everything was clearly visible which gave the guys a thrill.

Our actions and photos were getting steamier all the time, at one stage I was sitting on the lap of one of the guys and you could clearly see his hand was inside my shirt on my bare breast, he was actually twisting a very erect nipple. In another photo I was still on his thigh but facing him, tongue kissing a young black guy probably still at school.

When we got back to our room we were pretty exhausted, there was not much sleep the night before and walking all day meant that we were just going to relax in the hotel.

I jumped in for a shower and then Julie had her own, whilst she was washing I was lying naked on the bed just in a numb mind drifting towards sexual pleasure, thinking about what had transpired the previous day when I was awakened by Julie, I had drifted off, completely naked and legs spread, I had fallen asleep masturbating.

Julie climbed into the bed next to me, we were both naked and it was a beautiful feeling laying there next to my friend like that, eventually I turned to her and kissed her on the lips, she responded and said that she had enjoyed what we had done to each other the previous nite and that she had been hoping we would get together for a long time. We were locked in a passionate tongue kiss and my hand went down onto her pussy and then slowly I moved down kissing first her breasts which are much larger than mine but with smaller nipples and then onto her pussy.

I was enjoying this so much grinding myself onto her lower leg as I licked her, Julie started to speak and told me that she had seen the two guys fucking me in San Francisco and that it had made her horny thinking about it.

We rolled around discovering each other's bodies, finding out the differences between us, Julies larger breasts, my larger nipples, Julies tighter pussy and the amount of wetness I had, Julie was amazed by it and said that she never imagined a women would be so wet during sex. We were all over each other. Julie had started to lick and finger me, we were getting very horny with each other. Eventually we feel asleep, naked in each other's arms, this was something that became quite regular between us.

The following day we dared each other to get full bikini waxes at a salon that we had found, we got waxed, first time for me and went back to Disneyland for our last day in LA, wearing the same shorts again but this time with a t shirt and bikinis, I had learnt a lesson on the previous day.

We met up with a couple of the young black guys that were there the previous day and so hung around with them. When they knew that their whole group was in the Disney area they asked us to join them back at their hotel for a swim, the hotel was just a short walk from the Disney entrance so we agreed to go back and meet them there.

At first we just jumped into the pool area and splashed around with each other but it felt very awkward because the guys were much younger than us and whenever people see a couple of Asians and African Americans together they automatically think there is prostitution involved somewhere, so we agreed that the guys should go back to their room and wait for us there.

When we got there they had opened a couple of beers that they had pinched from one of the older members of their party. Bothe guys were virgins and still were by the time we left their room but Julie and I had given the two boys the blow job of their life. There was no pleasantries, was almost hi, here's a beer, could you please blow me and then leave but it was light hearted fun for everyone.

We returned to Disney, collected what we needed and then boarded the bus back to our hotel. 24 hours later we were on a plane heading back to Singapore.

21 days from our departure and we were back on familiar ground, we had a single nights rest at home and then back to Brannigans to catch up with some friends, brag about our holiday up get back into the swing of things, it was like we had never left.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Doing America

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds