• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Family Thing

A Family Thing

123

Author's note: I freely warn you that this one might be a bit strange for some of you. Yes, there is strictly hetero-sexual intercourse in this one, but things get a little different at the climax. Keep in mind that this is STRICTLY a piece of fiction and, therefore, full of nothing but fantasy. Incest is not encouraged or supported by the author in Real Life and anyone who engages in it is opening themselves up to lots of potential misery. What happens in the mind is one thing, but reality is a completely different monster. But for those who are actually trying to get pregnant in the perfectly legal, proper way, I hope this story gives you some ideas! Enjoy!!!

-------------------------------

Having been out of the house for most of the day to take care of various errands that come with being the man of the house, I walked into my home's back door, which led into the kitchen, and was greeted with the most wonderful sight a man can have when he comes home. My wife Terry was facing the kitchen sink counter wearing only an apron (no shoes) that came down to her knees while Kathryn, our eighteen-year-old daughter, was pressed up against her from behind, naked as a jay-bird and lovingly kissing my wife's neck as she gently rubbed her mother's breasts. The noise from me opening the door got both their attention and both lovely beauties stopped what they were doing to turn their heads and smile at me.

"Welcome back, Daddy!" Kat said sweetly, her hands still full of my wife's tit-flesh. She gave her mother one last peck on the neck, just behind the earlobe, and added, "We were just celebrating." The way she said it was so sensual and full of meaning that I could scarcely imagine what it meant.

With absolutely no concern for what I was seeing, I walked up to my wife and kissed her in the exact same spot as our daughter and then thoughtfully kissed my daughter on the lips. The kiss I gave to Kat wasn't a long or especially romantic kiss, just the one a father might give to his daughter, but the feelings of love I had for the young woman were present just the same as I pulled away from her. "Celebrating what?" I asked as I gave Kat a gentle pat on her firm, teenaged behind. As an added bonus, I snaked my fingertips between the cleft of her ass and was unsurprised to find that her pussy was positively leaking with girl juice. Kathryn cooed appreciatively at the contact but groaned disappointedly when I withdrew my fingers.

"We were just washing up from lunch," my wife answered with a sigh. I could tell that while she wasn't unhappy with my arrival, she was disappointed that her make-out session with Kat had been interrupted. "We came to an agreement about something."

I stood there for a second and nodded. As I turned around to get a bottle of cold water out of our fridge (and licked my daughter's pussy juice from my fingertips on the way), leaving my two precious women alone for a moment, I said, "Okay. But that still doesn't tell me anything. What did you two agree to?" As I opened the fridge door I added, "By the way, we'll be out of milk in a day or two. Add it to the shopping list, please."

I turned to regard my wife and daughter, who hadn't moved from the position I'd found them in, and noted that they were whispering quietly to each other, no doubt quietly debating about who was going to tell me the news. I took a seat at the table and opened my water bottle as I waited. They weren't quick about finishing their discussion, so I contented myself with just watching them and simply soaking in the details of their beauty.

Mother and daughter. Terry and I had been married for twenty years, each of us enjoying ourselves sexually as much as any two loving people could. We never missed an opportunity to show our affection for each other openly and physically, even after our daughter came into our lives on our second year of marriage. Our sex life, I would swear to my dying day, is the one thing that kept Terry looking so beautiful, almost ageless. And I'm not waxing poetic here- she weighs now exactly what she did when we met: one hundred and two pounds. I'm sure that there's been a bit of fluctuation over the years, but it was never significant enough for me to notice and, frankly, I don't think I would've cared if it had. Her hair was still long and jet black (by choice- she's a natural redhead, even if it is a dark red) and her hips... at five-foot-one, you'd think that having a child would have some sort of impact on her hips, but they are still fairly narrow and yet perfectly curvaceous at just the right spots. Her ass, picture-perfect with zero sag and unblemished in any way, is a perfect heart-shaped homage to the Divine Creator Himself- no finer ass in this world has been seen by my eyes, except perhaps my daughter's. My wife's womanly virtues insofar as her personality goes are limitless- intelligent, sweet, patient, strong, generous and fun-loving- but any warm-blooded man's noble thoughts of her are halted the moment his eyes can feast on Terry's bounteous breasts. Those two magnificent orbs are fully round, firm 36-D's with eraser-sized nipples and the smallest areolae you will ever find. And, as if it doesn't get any better, her pussy, always kept shaven for yours truly, has the amazing ability to retain its tightness, no matter how many times I plow into it. She is a porn dog's delight, the envy of every stripper and, when she's on my arm, the most amazing thing under the sun.

My daughter Kathryn, though, is without a doubt, the second best thing this world has to offer after my wife. She is easily as sexy and beautiful, almost the spitting image of her mother except that her hair is naturally brown and her green eyes can rip into your heart with a glance. She is slightly shorter, also, at four-foot-ten, but she seems to walk across the world on legs meant for a giant- nothing stands in her path when she moves, ever. Her breasts are exact mirrors of Terry's, as is her ass, and that is underscored by the fact that, at eighteen years of age, she's still a growing young woman. I wouldn't be surprised if her breasts increase in size after she has her first child. For now, though, I am exceedingly pleased to see my gorgeous daughter at any time, for any reason, as any man would. And, glory of glories, she inherited her mother's incredible pussy, which is also kept clean shaven for her loving daddy. Oh, yes, folks. I will make no bones about it: I have sex with my daughter almost as frequently as I do with my wife, sometimes with the three of us together. We've been at it since the day Kathryn turned of age, after she approached us with the enthusiastic request to have us teach her just how fun sex could be. She'd been with a couple of guys who were duds in the sack, due mostly to their lack of experience, and she was tired of feeling like she should have more. It didn't take long for me and my wife (who loved women every bit as much as I did back in college) to agree to our daughter's request. It was, without question, Kathryn's most amazing birthday present ever... and it was definitely our pleasure to give it to her.

While I silently sipped on my water and waited for the girls to answer me, I mentally counted my blessings for the last year. Nothing bad had happened after we brought Kathryn into our bed. Nothing bad at all. If anything, our relationship with our daughter blossomed into something neither of us had ever expected- she became our friend as well as our lover. The bonds of trust that we already shared as a family simply grew stronger and Kathryn found herself asking our advice about things that she would've kept secret from us before. She became even more considerate than ever and seemed the happiest that we'd ever seen her. She didn't exactly become exclusive to us, either- she still dated boys, and even brought a couple of them home for us to meet (and practice our lessons with). But she no longer seemed in a hurry to leave as most teens her age do. She was happy to be with us and have us in her life. And my relationship with Terry took on a new shape, too. While the majority of our marriage had been devoted to teaching Kathryn how to be a well-adjusted and kind person, we found our roles as parents changing into teaching our daughter how to be a thoughtful and wonderful lover, too. Through teaching Kathryn how to have and enjoy sex, we found that we were rediscovering ourselves sexually, too- role-playing, games, unspoken fantasies (most, yes, of an incestuous nature) and all kinds of new aspects to each other that we never knew existed. It was like our marriage, which was great to begin with, became ten times stronger than it was before. How lucky can a guy be, right?

And with that thought, came the memory of a slightly bumpy patch in our life together. It was a year after Kathryn had been born when we learned that Terry wouldn't be able to have any more children. Her uterus had a small defect in it that prevented her from being able to conceive ever again. The news was, of course, a terrible blow to both of us, but the joys and challenges of raising a beautiful young woman like Kathryn more than made up for it. We both wanted more children, but if Kathryn was all that the Lord was willing to give us, then we didn't at all feel let down or disappointed.

Cheered up by these ruminations, I cleared my throat to get the girls' attention. "Ahem! Shall I go to the living room while you two hammer this out or can one of you please tell me what you're celebrating so that I can join in with you? I'm feeling kinda left out here, y'know?"

The two ladies broke away from each other and came to join me at the table. "Sorry, Jerry," my wife said sweetly. "It's just... well, it's big and we both want to tell you. It's just that we can't decide who should do it."

I looked at each woman's face back and forth, my wheels spinning. Finally, I said, "Okay. I knew this day would eventually come. What's his name and does he have a job? Is he gonna be a good father?"

Both women glanced at each other in barely-concealed amusement. "It's nothing like that, Daddy!" Kathryn replied and then paused with a curious look on her face. "Well, not entirely," she added with a coy smile.

"Not entirely?" I said with a skeptical eyebrow.

"Well... the man in question is you, that's for sure," Kat said.

"And a baby is definitely involved," my wife added.

"And you're the best father in the world, as far as I'm concerned," my daughter finished sweetly.

My eyes got big with surprise and I began to jump to conclusions in a heartbeat. "Whoa! You mean... you're-" I pointed at my daughter and then looked at my wife. "Is she-?" Then I sat back in stunned shock. "Well, I'll be damned. But I thought you were on birth control," I said to my daughter.

"She WAS," Terry cut in. "But not anymore. Hasn't been for a few weeks now. She needed to flush it out of her system." Before I could interject, she cut me off. "And, yes, I knew about it. Why do you think she's been so eager to do anal with you lately? And whose pussy have you been coming in for the last month? Mine. Every time you came in her, it was her ass or her mouth. Think about it for a moment."

And I did. I thought long and hard. In the last month I'd had sex with my daughter more than a two dozen times, more than half of which while my wife joined us. And, sure enough, I hadn't cum inside my daughter's delectible pussy once in the entire span of time. Sure, I'd fucked her plenty of times, but I hadn't cum inside her special honey pot once in an entire month. And there was even a week where I hadn't emjoyed anything but oral sex with her, due to conflicting schedules... or so I thought at the time.

I was perplexed. "Okay, so how is she-"

Kathryn put her hand on mine to silence me. "Dad, I'm not... yet." Her eyes met mine with a meaningful look. Without saying a word, my daughter was telling me volumes.

And that's when the proverbial shoe dropped. Yep, that fucker came right down on my brain pan with a sudden thud and I was dumbstruck. All the pieces began to fall into place with a quickness. My daughter and wife were not celebrating the fact that Kathryn was pregnant with my child, but that she WOULD be. Knowing my daughter as I do, I know that, when she's not on The Pill, her cycle is as regular as a train schedule. They were celebrating the fact that she was ovulating, that she was fertile and ready for me. That week of nothing but oral sex? That's when she was back on her cycle- she didn't want me to get wise to their plans. Did I say I was lucky? I'm blessed!

I sat there in stunned silence for several long moments as I let my mind digest what they were telling me. Meanwhile, the girls started to talk to each other across the table.

"I think he's catching on," Kathryn said with bemusement.

"Oh, definitely," my wife countered. "Now he's probably just trying to figure out if he wants to shout for joy or put it off and let some other guy have the honor."

"But, of course," Kathryn went on, "he already knows that the two of us, as wonderful as we are, can NOT be talked out of it once we get it in our heads to do something. So now he's probably-"

"Trying to figure out how to make it a special and romantic thing, because he loves us so much."

My daughter nodded, which caused her beauteous and bountiful breasts to jiggle slightly. "Exactly. But what he doesn't know is that neither of us cares too much about that romantic stuff right now. You want to hear the pitter-patter of little feet again, and I want to give you both something in return for the wonderful life you've given me."

"Indeed," my wife added, most definitely aware of the fact that I was soaking in every word they were saying and simply waiting for my cue. "All the romance in the world doesn't compare to gifts of love, and he knows that, I'm sure. But, still... he's thinking about it and he just doesn't get it that giving you a baby and me a grandbaby is probably the most romantic and loving thing he could possibly do for either of us."

"I know," Kathryn said agreeably. "I can just hardly wait to feel my Daddy's baby-making seed sloshing around inside me. Just the thought of it is getting me all wet."

"Enough!" I interrupted. "Okay! I get it! A man knows when he's beat, and I, ladies, and completely whipped. So what've you got planned here, anyway? When will this beast be lead to the slaughter?"

Mother and daughter clammed up and looked at each other intently once again. I could tell that the two of them were having a silent conversation, one that only women are capable of having with a man in their midst. It seemed to last mere seconds before Kathryn broke the short silence. "Well, Daddy, we were kinda hoping that now would be a good time to get started."

"Seriously?" I asked with surprise. I looked at Terry. "Honey, I just got home. I haven't even taken a shower yet."

My wife simply nodded. "I know. You simply reak of manly odors right now, Jerry. Frankly, it's driving me crazy, and not in a bad way, either. I've told you a hundred times, honey, how much your natural scent turns me on. So you broke a bit of a sweat today, running errands, doing the hunter-gatherer thing that you do so well. Do you have any idea how much of a turn-on it is to know that you'll be breaking yet another sweat trying to get our daughter pregnant? I mean, look at me!" She nodded down to her breasts and, as my eyes followed hers, I could see that her nipples were hard as little rocks. "I'm practically creaming my thighs just thinking about it! Do you have any idea what your daughter and I were doing while you were out?" She indicated Kathryn, sitting across from her, and pointed at our daughter's naked breasts. "Look at HER, honey! We've both been going nuts in the bedroom, the living room, here in the kitchen, waiting for you to get home. And you want to make us wait longer while you take a shower and clean off that wonderful manly smell of yours? What's the response to that, Kat?"

My daughter was still holding on to my hand as she stood up and walked closer to me. "I believe the appropriate phrase, Mom, is: fuck that!" She leaned down and kissed me deeply. When our lips parted she added, "But I'm just gonna go with 'Fuck me!' Please, Daddy. Now? Mom's right. We've been waiting for HOURS and we can't, I sure as hell can't wait any longer. I want you to breed me, right here, right now. Here, in the kitchen. Please? Don't make me wait, Daddy."

I stood up and kissed my daughter's hand lovingly as I held it in my own. "Please? Sweetheart, believe me when I say that you won't have to ask again. How do you want it? I'm not hard just yet, but I'm getting there the more I think about this. This is your show, since it's your tummy I'm gonna filling with my cum."

My daughter positively glowed as her face went flush with excitement. "Oh, so fucking cool!" She glanced at her mother. "Mom, we didn't get around to talking about this yet, but I've already got it laid out in my head. May I?"

Terry was already leaning back in her chair, her apron pulled to one side as she started to finger herself with womanly grace in front of us, and nodded at her daughter with half-lidded, smoldering eyes. "By all means," she purred, "Like your father said, it's your show. I'll help in any way that I can, sweetheart."

Kathryn pushed herself up against me and kissed me happily on the lips. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, Daddy! You really are the best father in the world and I KNOW you'll be the perfect daddy to our first baby! Okay. I saw something like this in a porno I found on the Internet once. There was this girl and she was getting banged by these guys, right? But she was on her back shoulders, feet up in the air, and she was pulling her pussy open so that the guys could cum right inside her. She took, like, three loads in a few minutes, all directly on her cervix. I swear, it was the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life and when I saw it I said to myself, 'When I'm ready, that's how I want Daddy to do it.' So that's what I want to do, Daddy. I want to be on the floor, my feet up in the air and pulling myself wide open so that you can aim that babybatter right where it'll do the most good."

I looked at Terry, whose lips were pursed in hedonistic delight at what she heard. "Can you believe this, honey?" I looked back at Kathryn as she was already backing away from me and seating herself on the kitchen floor. "Okay, sweetheart, if that's how you want to do it, that's fine with me."

As my daughter's naked rump settled onto the tile floor of our kitchen, she held out her hand as I started to take off my shirt. "Wait! There's more," she said hurriedly. "You and Mom, you've been SO wonderful to me that I don't want to, like, let her feel left out in any way. Mom, would you mind bending over the table to let Dad fuck you until he's ready to cum? I mean, we all know that it's his favorite position, so there's no reason why we can't all be happy, right?" Suddenly she sat bolt upright. "Oh my god! I almost forgot! Hold on!" And, with that, she jumped up and ran into the living room. Inside of two minutes she was back, the family video camera in hand (how many times had we video-taped ourselves fucking each other senseless with that thing? Enough to become near pro's at handling it!). She clicked it on to record and pointed it at me. "When Dad's ready to cum inside me, Mom, I want you to record it. Close angle, of course, but make sure you get at least a few seconds of our faces, for reference's sake. It'll be so sexy to watch it again and see that my beautiful daddy is about to put a baby inside his adoring, appreciative little girl!" She tilted her head away from the camera to look at me. "Just think, Dad. This could be the day you get me pregnant with your own grandchild- a baby for your baby. Doesn't that sound so sexy? Three months from now my tummy could be bulging with the life you put inside me and we can go back and watch the moment it happened over and over again. And, later, after the baby's been born, we can watch it again to get ourselves ready for another one!"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Family Thing

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds