• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Sexiest Shemales Ch. 01

The Sexiest Shemales Ch. 01

When I wake up in the morning, I wake up next to the sexiest shemale in the world...right after me, of course. I woke up this morning next to Holly, my beautiful shemale girlfriend. She was still sleeping in our big bed. The sun was shining in on our bed with our white sheets and white comforter.

She was naked of course, except for a bright pink g-string. She is so gorgeous. She's 5'8", has long, bleach blonde, straight hair, crystal blue eyes, golden brown tan skin with tan lines where her tiny bikini is when she tans, a beautiful pair of 36 C tits, a flat stomach, a perfect bubble butt, and long slender legs. Not to mention a nine inch, thick, hard, throbbing cock. Yummy. That's my Holly.

I was so glad that I woke up before she did. I love looking at her when she is sleeping in our big white bed with the sun pouring in. I peered underneath the sheets to look at amazement at her perfect body. My favorite part is looking at that cock wrapped up in that bright pink g-string.

I also like admiring my own body. I looked at my body under the sheets after checking out Holly's hot body. I'm a little taller, about 5'10", with crimped sandy blonde hair, blue eyes, a dark tan with tiny tan lines from my bikini, 38 D tits, flat tummy, perfect little ass, and nice long legs. Oh yeah, and an eight inch cock with a slight curve upwards. I call her (my dick) 'Little Nicole' after myself, of course. It was as hard as a rock and poking out of my black g-string as I was looking at our perfect bodies. I started to move my waist closer to hers and I pressed my hard cock against hers.

She moved ever so slightly as she woke up from my sudden move. She smiled as she felt my cock pressed up on her cock in our pretty panties. She started to grind her growing dick against mine and already started to moan. We began kissing gently and continued rubbing our dicks together through our panties. Both of our cocks were rock hard at this point. Our tits were smashed together as well as we were now grinding harder and harder.

I sat up and straddled my hot, tranny girlfriend, and my cock was now sticking out the top of my panties as well as Holly's dick out the top of hers. Our cocks were now fully unwrapped and rubbing up on one another. I arched my back as I grinded my dick on hers, sticking my ass out a little bit. I watched myself in the mirror in our bedroom. My eyes darted back to Holly when she said the sexiest thing ever.

"Our dicks look so hot together baby, I want your cum so bad," as she squealed like the little sex animal that she is. She squeals and moans so sexy. It turns me on so bad.

"You can have my cum anywhere you want it, anytime, baby," I said to my sexy angel.

"I see that precum on your dick, Nicole. Why don't you stick it in my mouth so I can taste it," Holly said

I took my finger and wiped the precum from the tip of my dick and stuck my finger in Holly's mouth. She sucked so hard on my finger that it made me shiver. I shivered so much that a little more precum came out and I wiped up some with my other finger for myself. I love the taste of my own cum. It's so good.

After sucking on my finger she flipped me over real aggressively and walked over to our dresser. She looked so sexy walking away from me with her g-string barely hanging onto her. They were hanging right below her hips.

She grabbed the lube from the dresser and squirted enough lube in her hand to drown someone. She rubbed all of it all over her throbbing, hard cock, and the excess on her flat stomach. She looked glossy with all of tht lube on her dick and stomach. I knew exactly what she wanted.

I flipped over to my stomach and shoved my little ass in the air. I got up on all fours but arching my back so that my ass was higher than any other part of my body. She shoved her beautiful big dick right into me. All of it.

The feeling of her big cock up my ass is the best feeling in the world. She did long, hard strokes in and out of my cute little butt. She grabbed my waist and fucked me the way I love to be fucked, like the tranny slut that I am.

"Oooooooo yeah!" I yelled, pushing my ass back into her as she fucked me. "Fuck me like a dirty slut! Fuck me like a dirty girl. Fuck me with your big shemale dick!"

"Ooooooo god, Nicole! I love fucking your tiny little ass!" It feels so good wrapped around my cock!"

It was deep inside me but not deep enough. I reached behind me and grabbed her bubbly butt and forced her in me further, helping her with each thrust. I am such a dirty cock whore!

When that wasn't enough, I held her ass so her cock was buried, deep in my butt. I forced her onto her back and started riding my girlfriend's big dick reverse cowgirl style. I was in full control of how deep that fat cock was in my ass now. My cock was sticking straight out as I rode her dick. I didn't even have to touch it. My cock was so hard. It felt good just to let it throb as I rode her.

"Oh, fuck yeah, baby!" Holly said to me. "Grind your little ass on my cock now."

I did as I was told and started grinding my ass on her cock. I loved it and she knew it. I grinded so that it stayed deep in my butt. My hips rotated and my cock stayed rock hard.

I did that for a while until my little ass couldn't take it anymore. Even though my ass has been fucked so much by Holly's huge dick, there is still a limit from what I can take. I hopped off and immediately got on all fours and starting sucking her cock. My ass tastes so good on my girlfriend's big dick.

I'm a loud cock sucker. I make all kinds of muffled sounds when I suck a big, fat, girl-dick like that. I rubbed the base of the shaft and her balls as I sucked her hard.

"Oooooo baby, suck my fat cock!" she said as she exploded in my mouth. I sucked down the first shot and then pulled my mouth off so she could squirt her cum on my lips and face. I took five or six shots of hot, thick cum. My lips, nose, chin, and forehead were covered by her whopping cum shots. I sat up and let it drip off my chin and onto my tits. I wiped some from my face and began jacking off my dick with my girlfriend's load.

"Oh my god, baby! Yes! Use my cum and jack off all over me!" said my horny, hot Holly.

It didn't take long and before I knew it, I was ready to blow.

Let me first explain what it is like when I cum. For those of you who know who Peter North is, I make him look like a chump when it comes to cum shots.

I shot long, thick, ropes of cum onto Holly's stomach and onto her cock, still dripping form her own cum. I shot even more cum onto her beautiful tits and even onto her chin and lips. 12 big ropes of cum shot from my cock in all. After the last one I sat there for a moment and then collapsed on to Holly.

We made out and groped each other, smearing our cum all over each other in the process. I tasted her cum and she tasted mine as we kissed each other hard. By the time we finished we looked like a couple of cum covered shemale sluts.

We laid there for a minute, only to catch our breath. I laid my head on Holly's shoulder and wrapped my leg over her body and placed my hand on her stomach, which was covered in both of our cum. Our cocks laid on her stomach, touching each other.

"That was great, Nicole. I needed some Nicole ass to wake up this morning," Holly said. "What would you like to do today?"

"Hm," I thought. "Well, we could go down to the beach later. I heard from a friend that they might be going down there later. Maybe we could have some more fun...you know...with another shemale."

"I was thinking the same thing, baby," said Holly.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Sexiest Shemales Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 675 milliseconds