• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Creation of Suzy Slut & Her Cuckold Ch. 02

The Creation of Suzy Slut & Her Cuckold Ch. 02

12

This is a sequel to the story "The Creation of Suzy Slut and Her Cuckold". The same disclaimers apply. You must read that story first, or this one will make no sense to you.

Life Goes On:

After we created Suzy Slut and Cuckold Bob at the initiation and the reconciliation dinner the following week, there were still relationships to work on. We would be seeing Bob and Susan at regular social functions with people other than our group, and at those occasions, we acted as though nothing had happened. We talked about the kind of things we talked about before; kids, sports, politics, community affairs, gossip etc.

We did pay close attention to relationships among the participants. None of us ever mentioned the initiation or reconciliation nights or that Suzy was still sucking and fucking us to Bob again, and of course he didn't mention it. He knew we were still using her of course, and would sometimes be home when we came by. We'd simply say hello, and take the slut to their bedroom. Sometimes he'd call one of us at Suzy's instruction to come visit and we wouldn't mention it if we came. We never asked Bob about sex with his wife and we never asked him if he ate her cream pies. The only exception would be the occasional after dinner gang bangs, if he was in attendance, when we and especially our wives, would use verbal humiliation and abuse on both of them for stimulation, and sometimes his whore wife also got into the game, to maintain the pecking order, and have him lick her clean for her pleasure and our amusement. On those occasions we would taunt him and ask if he could tell whose cum he was eating. She did seem to enjoy dominating him while submitting to us at those gangbangs.

The guys (other than Bob) really had no change in their relationship, just great memories to laugh about. The girls (other than Suzy) were the same except for the discovery of their dominant streaks and the surprise of how aroused they got at the initiation. Much of their language and actions were out of character due to that arousal and the enjoyment of abusing the slut. They of course talked among themselves about how to continue their part in the use and abuse of Suzy.

The guys' relationship with Suzy was easy. She did whatever we told her to do and liked it so much, she would sometimes call one or more of us and ask for it. There were even those times when she had Bob make the call and ask us if we were available to visit her. Although, as I mentioned, we treated them as before at regular gatherings with others, there were times when we'd find a quiet place at those functions to feed her some cum or get a quick fuck. For example, at a friend's afternoon pool party, to which she wore a very conservative one piece swimsuit, she slipped out to a parked van, and Jim and Walter and I followed separately for our blowjobs. At several large wedding receptions at the Country Club, she and I met in a dark alley behind the cart storage shed and I fucked her from behind. At another party at a private club in a building where both Jim and I had offices on another floor, we went to mine and both had her. It was a thrill watching her go back to the party with our cum running down her legs. I'm sure Jim and Walter did similar things to her that I never heard about. We never felt the need to talk about our individual meetings. We knew she gave all three of us anything we wanted.

I always told Jane when I saw the slut, and if she asked for detail, I told her. I made it clear to Jane at the start, that there were three attractions to fucking the slut. The first is obvious. The other is the thrill of her total submission, and the thrill of being part of continuing her double life. Also while we usually didn't abuse Bob (we left that to the girls), there was some amusement in cuckolding him and knowing of his humiliation. I made it clear to Jane that the love we made, while sometimes with nasty overtones, was on an entirely different level and that I was devoted to her. I told her that if she ever wanted I'd quit seeing our slut. I made sure that we had sex at least as often as before and gave her any kind she wanted. She told me that she was happy for it to continue for the smug satisfaction of continuing Suzy Slut and Cuckold Bob's status and double life, but there were some benefits for her as well. Not only was she was hornier, and I was keeping up just fine, but there was now an extra dimension to our shared experience. For instance when she asked for detail of the whore's recent use, it was most often while I fingered or slowly fucked her. Finally since the slut loved to be fucked in her ass, it made it less necessary for Jane to humor me since she didn't really enjoy it. I don't know if either of the Marys got a similar benefit from their husbands taking out their more kinky desires on our slut. The guys didn't talk in detail about sex with our wives and Jane never brought that information home.

About two weeks after the reconciliation dinner, our wives and Susan all had lunch together at the Country Club. Jane told me they spent most of their time talking about kids and the usual girl talk until dessert, when a couple of glasses of wine and a thinned out crowd allowed them to bring up the subject. They asked her what happened in the aftermath of the initiation. She said she stayed on Bob's face a long time while he licked and sucked her, and she finally simply laid down on him, still straddling his face, and fell asleep from exhaustion. After Bob managed to wake her sometime later, she freed him. She took a long hot bath while Bob washed his face, gargled and cried himself to sleep. It took a long time to come down from her sexual high, and she thought back to the extreme arousal, use and physical and verbal humiliation. She did feel like a slut or whore, and realized it greatly aroused her sexually. She thanked them for their help in bringing her to that realization. She would never have had the experience without us. It was not something she would want to experience too often, but she definitely wanted to again, and on some regular basis. While Bob hadn't known what he was in for, she knew going in that if she was going to fuck three men in one night we'd take her places she'd never been before. What she hadn't anticipated was the extent to which we'd simultaneously dominate and use her or that the girls' would verbally abuse her and Bob. Both factors lead her to levels of orgasms she hadn't known existed. She also hadn't known that the experience of being totally liberated and not responsible for her actions at our command after she initially consented to the initiation would make her free to be a whore. It was exciting and satisfying to be a slut instead of Mrs Always Perfect. She told them that when she and Bob talked the next day, even before the album arrived. They knew there was no way they wanted anyone else to know what they'd done, and she reminded Bob that he'd given her permission to fuck us in their bedroom.

She said that making Bob suck our cum from her was exciting, and meant that after everyone had finished using her, she still had someone she could put into submission. It was clear that, while he struggled to come to terms with it, he was submissive and she planned to keep him that way. Jim's Mary asked if she was still making him clean her up and she said it was a sometimes thing depending on if kids were home or how long after we'd fucked her she could get to him. She did say she asked Walter one day to tell Bob she wanted him upstairs as he was leaving and he definitely got a fresh load then. She said that when she let Bob fuck her she'd often tell Bob what we'd done to her and sometimes made him just jack off while she told him how much more she enjoyed sucking and fucking us than him. She had virtually quit sucking him because it's hard to talk with your mouth full. In the future she planned to not ask him to clean her for some time to see if he would ask, and if he did she would refuse until he begged.

She said she was sore for several days after her initiation, but had recovered nicely and enjoyed the ass fucking we had given her at Walter and Mary's. She also thought what they did to Bob with the rubber gloves was hilarious.

Jane asked if she had any second thoughts about letting us continue to use her, and she said that she was grateful to all three of them for allowing us to do it. Suzy told them my buddies and I just used her as a cum dump, and we looked at her as a whore while our wives were the ones we'd spend our lives with. She enjoyed allowing us to use her and hoped it would continue. She was happy with her role as a slut and never wanted it to end.

Things had settled into the new normal and everyone but the cuckold was happy. I really don't know if he was happy or not, but he gave us no problems. After about six months, Jane came home giggling. She said she'd seen Jim's Mary picking up kids from school and they had talked while they waited. It seemed that one night she and Jim were stoned and having sex when during an intermission he had an idea. He told her he should call the slut over and have her eat Mary's pussy. She drank her own juices directly or licked them off our cocks, so it shouldn't be a problem. There was no reason Mary shouldn't use her too. They called her and she came over and did exactly that while Jim sucked Mary's tits through several orgasms for Mary. Mary told the slut that it was how she was to show her gratitude for Jim's cock and cum in the future. I told Jane I'd love to watch the whore eat her pussy and tongue her ass. We called her and told her to come over after the kids' bedtime the next night.

When she arrived the next night we had a round of drinks and Jane and I got in bed while she knelt on the floor. She ate Jane, front and back to two orgasms. I had Jane mount me reverse cowboy and ride while she used her tongue on both of us. I came in Jane, and the slut sucked me clean. I then laid back to watch our whore suck my load from Jane's pussy.

She began to orally service the wives on a regular basis, and sometimes she would do all or two of them together. They regularly scheduled such a session after each Junior League meeting and the girls verbally abused her while she ate them. They even bought a strap-on dildo so they could take turns fucking her. Unfortunately, the girls wouldn't let the guys watch the multiples. They believed, not unreasonably, that a full blown orgy might result. We didn't complain, because after their sessions again converting the Junior League president to a cunt licking whore and fuck-hole, they came home to us horny as hell. After fucking the slut in her ass with the strap-on while Suzy ate one of the Marys, Jane actually came home and asked me to fuck her in her ass to better remember the feel and enhance her enjoyment of the memory of what she had just done to Suzy.

They began having so much fun using the strap-on on the slut, the three of them took a road trip to another city and bought bondage gear to use on her; a hood with zippered eyes, a ball gag, a collar, wrist and ankle Velcro restraints and assorted clips. They also bought some vibrating eggs, butt plugs and clamps. They acquired three of what looked like plastic syringes with openings big enough to fit over her nipples and clit and draw them out even larger with the vacuum from pulling out the plunger. They could also hang weights or vibes from them. The girls together or all of us in a dinner club get together would sometimes use them on the slut, or the girls would use them on Bob. I won't bore you with details except to say that the girls liked to use the butt plug on Bob before dinner and leave it in until time to leave. Bondage is not really my thing. I prefer voluntary total submission that accomplishes the same purpose.

The girls once used the gear very creatively. Susan was to have a gathering of about twelve ladies at her house to play cards. Jane and one of the Marys were supposed to attend. Before the guests arrived, Jane, Mary and the other Mary bound and gagged Suzy and Bob in their upstairs bedroom closet with appropriately applied vibration and stimulus gear. Bob was done up in dishrag and duct tape to honor tradition. They put the receiver of a baby monitor in the closet with them. When the guests arrived, they were told that Susan and Bob had been called to check on one of her parents. They were told that rather than cancel Susan had called Mary to sit-in for her. They had just called and everything was fine, but they would spend the night there. The party progressed normally while the attendees discussed what a wonderful person and League president Susan was and talked about Bob's virtues. None of Bob's virtues seemed to have much to do with sex appeal. When the talked digressed to other subjects for too long one of the girls would gently bring it back. All of it was picked up by the baby monitor transmitter in a dried flower arrangement and broadcast upstairs to the slut and cuckold. While they listened to the pillars of our local female society sing their praises, they would succumb to the physical stimulus and helplessly spasm through their climaxes. When the party was over and they were released, they were drenched in sweat and had each left their own puddle.

After a year Susan's term as league president came to an end, and the anniversary of the initiation approached. We scheduled a dinner party at our house to commemorate the occasion. We even brought the leather reading chair over from their house and put it in our master bedroom. Bob was bound to a straight back chair in the living room and gagged in the traditional manner. The butt plug was added by the girls. Mary again spiked the slut's drink, and having seen it in action twice, I think there's something to the rumors. We recreated the original event. An interesting development was that Suzy, whether from the exercise of extra fucking, or a diet and more attention to her body, had lost most of the extra weight she had carried, and looked better than ever. Her extra juicy pulsating pussy was still a wonder of creation.

Before the re-initiation was dinner. Toasts were made to Susan's successful term and Suzy's excellent services rendered to her friends. We asked her what she planned to do with her new found spare time, and she laughed and said "Community sexual service; I now have more time to pursue the hobby my best friends introduced me to."

Jim's Mary asked a question. She had us recall Jim's loose sun dress, no bra, bend forward party trick and asked if she'd lured anyone in. Mary thought she'd seen a couple of potential studs checking out the show. The slut said there were more than a couple of possible, more like 9 or 10, but she only followed up with two because we'd kept her busy. She said she was thinking about adding a new one she had her eye on. Bob looked shocked. I noticed and asked if he knew about them. He said he'd assumed that trips she made out of the house were to see one of us, and this was the first he'd heard.

Jane quickly told our whore not to tell him who they were so he'd wonder which men they knew were fucking her or feeding her their sperm and the whore said "Yes Mistress, I won't tell him. I will tell you if you like, but never him." She also said there was another man that she selected and approached right after the initiation who had fucked her a few times.

Before the re-initiation began, the girls stepped outside to get the scoop. The first was the conquest she initiated. After the call in prescription, her ob/gyn insisted she come in for an exam. While spread open in the stirrups for him, she decided she wanted to be fucked there. When it was over and she was dressed again she asked to speak with him without the nurse present. She told him she wanted to meet him there after hours or on a weekend as a friend and let him fuck her on the exam table. They set a time and he did. She took his loads in all her holes. They did it half a dozen times before the novelty wore off. The other two were business men who had seen her show them her nipples and they had her after hours, usually at their offices, but occasionally at her house when Bob was out of town. She was still fucking both, one more than the other because he was hung. We knew them of course. The girls asked her who the new man she was thinking about was, but she asked to keep it to herself unless it happened in which case she would tell them.

At one of the large wedding receptions, I was talking to Mr. big dick, the former coach of my daughter's and Bob and Suzy's twins' softball team. I asked if he was still coaching a team and he said he'd left it to younger guys. He'd mostly done it to get next to the young mothers. I asked if he was tapping any strange now, and he said he was. Who? He wouldn't say. I teased him that he was afraid to tell me because I might cut into his time.

He glanced around to be sure the coast was clear, grabbed his package and said "Don't worry she'll always come back for more of what I've got for her. It's Susan over there with her clueless husband Bob."

"No shit" I said, "She always impressed me as a tight ass."

He said, "Tight is one thing she's not. She's got the juiciest, sloppiest cunt I've ever fucked, and goes crazy for my cock. She's a great cocksucker too and loves swallowing my load."

I told him I wouldn't mind getting some of that pussy, but Bob was just too close a friend. Big Dick and I aren't real close, so if he told me, I'm sure he's spread the info around. I told Jane about the conversation and she thought it was hilarious.

About a month later Suzy told the girls that she had been with someone else. He was originally from her home town, about 7-8 years younger than her, had gone to school on an athletic scholarship and settled in our city where he became a City councilman and was currently our mayor. She was now president of the Garden Club which had raised private money to landscape a city park on the affluent side of town. She made an appointment, his last of the day, through his secretary. When he came out to see her about 4:30 PM on a Friday, he asked if he would need to be writing any letters that day, and when she said no, dismissed his secretary until Monday. She was wearing a thin yellow cotton sundress with a mid-thigh length skirt and no belt, bra or panties.

She had a rolled up landscape drawing which she spread on a table in his office. She started on the opposite side of the table giving him the view, while she pointed out details and kept an eye on his crotch. When she saw his dick harden, while still pointing at the plan she moved closer, around the table, still giving him a look at her rock hard nipples; indeed the entire front of her. When she was close enough she stood straighter, looked him in the eye and said, "Mr. Mayor I believe you're showing more interest in my plan." While she said it, she reached and squeezed his hard-on through his pants and softly stroked him. She moved closer and kissed him. He pressed his tongue through her parted lips and put both hands on her ass and pressed her against his hard-on. Did I mention our mayor is black?

It's not an issue for any of the close friends you've met in this story, particularly Bob who would inform anyone using the N-word or saying anything blatantly racist, as opposed to some racial humor which might be funny, that he did not approve and didn't want to hear it. Bob is a submissive cuckold, not a wimp in things non-sexual. However, the Klan was a force where the slut grew up, and although her daddy wasn't in it, many of her parent's friends were, and he would never have believed his little girl, who had achieved so much in society, would ever fuck a nigger.

But returning to our slut's first black encounter, our mayor is just not black, he is pure West African in dark skin tone and all of his features. Unlike many black folks in the U.S., no white sperm ever swam in his gene pool. Reluctantly she broke the open mouth kiss, stepped back and removed her dress. She was totally naked before him. He had hung up his suit coat and loosened his tie before the meeting. She knelt before him and opened his belt and pants, and exposed his jet black cock and gasped. It was only slightly bigger than Mr. Big Dick's, but it was not yet fully hard, and it was uncut. There were also the muscular thighs and firm ass that had earned him his scholarship as a collegiate basketball point guard. She didn't bother with teasing and licking, she couldn't wait that long, she just put it in her mouth and sucked it to its full glory, and tasted his pre-cum as the head extended beyond the foreskin. She reveled in that; it was her first uncut cock. He sat in the nearest chair and she continued on her knees.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Creation of Suzy Slut & Her Cuckold Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 181 milliseconds