• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Home Alone Ch. 01

Home Alone Ch. 01

12

****Warning****

This story contains non consensual sex. This is FICTIONAL and everyone is OVER 18. If you read this story, you have done so at your own discretion.

*

It had been a long day. My parents had just left for the weekend to attend to a family emergency two states away. It's the first time that I've ever been alone. I really couldn't believe that they left. They had been talking about it for a while now, probably for the last 19 years. To celebrate, I took a long hot bath.

Afterwards, I threw my long wavy black hair into a high loose pony tail. I put on one of my daddy's t-shirts and a baggy pair of shorts, without any panties just to rebel against my strictly religious parents. I wasn't allowed to drive, or even leave my house without parental supervision. My mother home schooled me and supervised my every group activity that took place with the other home schooled children at our church.

I've never even kissed a boy. My parents have my whole life planned out. Originally I was supposed to go to a private all girls Baptist College, however, that plan has changed. Now, my parents expect me to marry our Pastor's son, Matthew. He is coming from attending a theological seminary and will be working with his father until he retires and then will continue on with his father's work.

Our ceremony will be taking place next weekend. I am looking forward to the marriage. I think we both are. We've been writing each other for the last few years. My parents don't believe in letting me use the computer, but do allow me the privacy of writing what I want to Matthew. I'm not sure if I love him, I've never experienced anything else in my life.

The only reason why my parents have allowed me this weekend of freedom is because Matthew will be coming home tomorrow, and the Pastor had expressed how he wanted to have a meal with Matthew and I, to go over what will be expected of both of us.

I fell onto my bed looking up at my white ceiling fan. Its familiar rocking back and forth put me into a light sleep. I closed my eyes and when I reopened them to the hunger that was pushing against my insides. Skipping down the hallway to the fridge, I opened the door, and grabbed one of the small casserole dishes that my mother left for me. Meatloaf, green beans and mashed potatoes = Yum! Setting the oven to 350, I put the container in shrugging off the pre-heat and put the timer to 10 minutes. Sounded good.

Grabbing the bible, I started flipping thru the pages trying to figure out what I wanted to read. Before I could find something the oven timer reminded me of my rumbling stomach. Sitting back down at the kitchen bar with my dinner I started shoving food into my mouth. Realizing I didn't have a drink, I hopped back down.

As I opened the refrigerator, I felt a hand against the back of my head pushing my forehead into the refrigerator door. I took in a sharp breath as someone gripped my pony tail on the top of my head, yanking my head to the side so my cheek was now pushed against the door.

I couldn't see anyone but could only feel someone's breath hot against my ear.

"Please, scream," whispered the intruder wetly against my ear.

My eyes widened to the size of saucers. I didn't know what to do. I froze. I couldn't even breathe.

He kept his grip against my hair as he moved his body away from mine. He forced my head to slide down the refrigerator door. I started bending my knees, but when he grabbed between my legs I jumped, pulling against his grip on my hair. I yelped against the pain. He kept my face against the refrigerator door, but now my butt was slightly angled out. I still couldn't see him.

Feeling his gloved finger slide up my inner thigh made the tears start rolling down my cheeks.

"Please, stop. Please take whatever you want. Just don't hurt me. Please stop. Please, please, please." I started whimpering against the cold white metal.

I used my hands to try and stop him from going any further, but he then just grabbed my pubic region holding on to a handful of my pubic hair.

"You have one hairy pussy! We are going to have to rectify that." He said while pulling on my pubic hair.

The intruder let go of my pubic hair but tightened his grip on my pony tail. Dragging me by my hair to my parent's master bathroom, I could hear my Mothers voice echoing in my ears, 'Only dirty girls don't wear panties!'

I tried to resist by pulling against his hands, but my efforts were only rewarded by being thrown against the side of the tub.

My parents had a large bathroom: his and her sink and closets, a separate room for the toilet, extra large whirlpool tub and a shower with four heads and two benches that could double into a sauna. We have a very large house. In fact, my father is worth several millions but we only live on a fraction of that. The rest of it goes to the church.

I kept my head down against the tub. I didn't want to make eye contact with him that would make this all too real. I couldn't believe that this was happening. A can of shaving cream and a razor slid and hit me against my thigh. I reached out to pick it up, but pulled my trembling hands back tightly against my chest in hopes that they would stop.

Taking a deep breath, I reached out for them again and threw them at the intruder. As soon as I released the can I sprinted for the door. I passed him, all clad in black and made it thru the bathroom door, but before I could turn and run, he grabbed me, spinning me around with a fist into the stomach. I bent over with the wind being knocked out of me and blissfully welcomed the blackness before hitting the floor.

My consciousness awoke to the red blackness behind my eye lids and a throbbing sensation in both of my hands. I slowly opened my eyes giving time for the black dots to recede. I rolled my head to the side realizing that my wrists where in some kind of cuffs tied to each shower head. I was facing the tiles and couldn't see anything behind me. I felt my shorts being sliding down to my ankles. His gloved hand caressed my left butt cheek, gently squeezing it.

"I'm disappointed at how you're making this difficult." He said, sounding as my father does after my mother had just explained how poorly I was performing at something, anything, well everything.

I looked at him, into his ice blue eyes looking to see if I could confirm that emotion. His shoulders moved and I felt the sting of his hand against my butt cheek that he had been rubbing. Before I could even process what was going on he continued to beat me. I bit my lower lip, keeping back my screams. My father used to beat me with the belt, and that is what he was looking for from me. My screams would equal my repentance for whatever I did. I will not submit.

After 10 spankings, the masked man walked in front of me and must have seen the anger in my eyes. He started laughing and walked off. Before he came back into my line of sight, I could hear the ever family popping sound my father's belt would make. I strained my head around to see that malicious thing folded in half between his hands making another loud popping sound.

"Are you going to shave your pussy?" He asked me.

I have never heard that word before, but I wasn't stupid. I knew that he wasn't talking about a cat.

"Well, if you have to think about it..." he trailed off and walked back behind me.

He hit me with the belt, and it was ten times harder than what my father did. The third swat landed across both of my butt cheeks, the tears started rolling out of my eyes.

Four.

Five.

At six, he started too moved up and the belt bit into my lower back. After that, every time he hit me I screamed. .

Seven.

Eight, he dropped to my lower buttocks and thighs.

After ten, he stopped.

He walked in front of me and looked at me.

"Please stop. I'll shave it, please just stop." I sobbed.

"Beg."

"Please, let me shave my pussy. Please."

He leaned forward and whispered into my ear, "You will speak to me with respect, and address me with Master or Sir. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

He untied my arms from the restraints and I let my arms drop to my sides. I walked around him and turned on one of the shower heads. He walked out of the shower leaving the glass door open and sat down in the chair.

"Strip."

"Yes sir."

My whole body shook. I slowly removed my cloths. Trying to cover my private parts, I glanced at him and the hunger in his eyes made my whole body flush. I sat down grabbing the shower head, wetting then lathering my pubic region. I had never shaved any part of my body before. It was never a thought to do so. I carefully shaved my pubic region.

As I was rinsing it off the man in black said with a tremor in his voice, "Now shave your legs, and under arms. You need to be presentable."

I nodded with a reply of, "Yes sir."

After I was finished shaving the man said, "Lead me to your bedroom."

"Yes sir."

Reaching for a towel, he ripped it out of my hands. Looking at him, I instantly understood. I walked out of the bathroom with him right behind me to my bedroom.

The only thought that went thru my mind was, 'Oh my god, please give me strength. Save me. Keep me safe.'

When we got to the room, he pointed to the bed. I sat on it, and he pushed me backwards to lie down. He then spread my legs. Tears slowly rolled down my eyes as he started pushing my lips apart. Then I felt a sharp pain. I quickly jerked, and pulled into a sitting position. He had a pair of tweezers in his hand.

"You did a shitty job. I will not fuck a hairy pussy. You will learn to keep it nice and clean."

My jaw dropped into a soft 'O' of shock. He reached out to grab my ankle and I kicked out, kicking him square in the jaw. He fell off the bed and I ran back into my parent's room. As soon as I got in, I quickly grabbed the phone to dial 911. Hearing the door rattle, my attention went quickly to the door.

"Please, someone, anyone answer the phone. God, please help me."

Watching the door swing open from his foot, he slowly walked over to me and grabbed the phone.

"Stupid bitch, did you even notice there wasn't a dial tone? Now lay back and let me see that pretty pussy." Lying back on the bed with my knees bent open, he continued to painfully remove any of the hair that I missed. Feeling low and defeated, I stared at my family portrait. Really wishing my parents where here.

"Now, get on your knees."

I got on my knees on the bed. He grabbed my hair and threw me onto the floor. I hit the wall and the lights slowly started fading.

"Please, pass out. I promise you, that what I'll do to you, will definitely make it so you'll never do it again."

I fought against the blackness that was encompassing my vision and mumbled a, "Yes sir."

"Remove my shoes and pants."

"Yes sir."

Reaching for his boots, I removed each one and then proceeded to his pants.

"Now, the boxers."

"Yes sir."

My hands trembling, I removed his boxers. His penis hung there. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I could hear him laughing and looked at him.

"Put my cock in your mouth."

I gasped.

Grabbing my hair, "How are you supposed to answer to me?"

"Yes sir."

Tears rolled out of my eyes as I reached for his penis and tentatively licked his penis. His penis jerked and I dropped it. The man dressed in black glared down at me. Grabbing my hair again, he began shoving my face into his penis. My tears lubricating his thick growing member. He yanked my head back and looked at me.

I reached out again for his now hard penis. My hands couldn't even reach all the way around it. I stuck all that I could into my mouth, which was only the head. He shoved my head further down his penis, but only about a half of an inch went in before I started gagging on it. I tried to remove it from my mouth, he wouldn't let me. So I bit down. He yelped and threw me against my father's nightstand. The welcoming blackness came again and the last thing I saw was a family portrait before I was unconscious.

When I awoke, my arms where tied behind my back, each wrist was cuffed, tied securely above the opposite arms elbow. My arms forming the bottom 3 sides of a box behind my back, causing an ache to start growing in my shoulders as my naked breasts arched up towards the ceiling. I opened my eyes to see that I was again in my bedroom. I tried rolling over when I saw the Master had now removed all his clothing except for his mask. He reached out and dragged me to the edge of the bed, so my head now hung over the edge. He then walked to the other side tying my legs apart with the same restraints that I assumed that were also being used on my arms.

He came back to the side of the bed where my head was and picked up the belt. He raised it over my head and let it come down hard across my left breast. I gasped from the pain of the belt biting into the side of my breast. Repeating the action again on my right breast, but only this time I yelped.

"Please sir, please, stop. Please, I'm sorry. Sir forgive me." I cried.

He looked down at me and lifted the belt again and this time brought it down between my legs. It felt as if the belt sliced into my thighs, butt and vagina. This time, I screamed.

He grabbed his penis, rubbed it a few times and I opened my mouth. Shoving it in, he slowly moved it in and out. Tears slowly rolled down tickling my ears. He continued this and I just held my mouth open.

"Move your tongue against my cock."

I did as I was told.

He removed his cock and lifted his testicles over my mouth and tried putting them into my mouth. I couldn't fit both of them in and just sucked one into my mouth.

"Thats right, good girl, hmmmm suck my balls good."

I rolled them around in my mouth. After a few minutes of that, he removed them. I wanted to spit out the taste, but I knew what that would probably entail.

"I'm going to shove my cock deep into your mouth. It's called deep throating. I expect you to be able to do this on your own in the future. Take a deep breath, and relax."

I took a deep breath and he slowly started shoving his massive cock down my mouth into my throat. As it hit the back of my throat, I started panicking. My gag reflex tried to push him out and he continued to push further in. My lips where stretched out around his cock, and he had maybe 3 inches in and at least another 6 to go. Then I felt the bite of the belt between my legs again. I tried screaming, and deeper in went the cock. The tears started rolling down my forehead. He maybe had 4, 5 inches in at the most before he started slowly sliding his cock out.

Bile started rising, but I took a deep breath and pushed it back down. Who knows what kind of punishment I would have gotten for that.

"Take another deep breath."

"Please sir, please that's enough."

He looked down at me and I opened my mouth. He positioned his cock and slid his cock in again, 4 inches, 5 inches.

The pressure, the pain, the panic of not breathing.

6 inches, 7 inches, my lips started folding under my teeth that pain didn't compare to the pain I was feeling in my jaw. It felt as if it was going to dislocate.

8 inches, almost there, and he started pulling out again.

This time, he spit in his hand and rubbed it all over my mouth, and before I could even find this disgusting he quickly started guiding his cock back in to my mouth without hesitating to tell me to take a deep breath. Quickly the inches started filling into me. The pain unbearable. Tears rolling down my forehead into my hair.

8 inches, 9 inches and finally the last inch or so and my nose were pressing into his balls. He slowly pulled out and I felt relief that he was finally done. That however, quickly dissipated as he pushed his cock back in and started the slow pumping of his cock into my throat.

He finally pulled out and I gasped for air. He smiled down at me and started shoving his cock back into my mouth. This time however, he shoved it in as far as it would go and rammed my nose and eyes into his balls without mercy. I wanted to scream in pain, my body was trembling from the impact. He'd pull his cock out, and repeat the process again.

I took a quick deep breath and he proceeded to shove his cock down my throat again. My throat hurt. It reminded me of when I scrapped my knee as a child, but instead of my knee it was the inside my neck. The Master pulled out, I gasped but this time he did something different. This time he dug his fingertips into my breasts for leverage and shoved harder down my throat. I felt as if he was going to break my nose. He pulled out again, I gasped for air.

"Master, please. I can't take anymore. Please sir, please stop." I cried to him.

He laughed, deep and dark, he kneeled down to me. I turned my flushed face to him.

"I will tell you when. You will remember that. You will never, ever ask me to quit. The only thing you will ever ask of me is more, and permission to cum. Do you understand?"

"Cum?"

He laughed even harder as he stood up and guided his cock back into my mouth. This time he as he slammed his gigantic cock into my face and down my throat he grabbed my right breast with his left hand. With his right hand, he proceeded to strike my vagina with the belt. The pain was unimaginable, nothing that I have ever felt before. My body was convulsing under the impact of him violating my mouth and the beating.

Then as if things couldn't get any worse his balls started getting harder, his beating me became more vicious, his cock grew harder and as he pulled it out it was convulsing his semen already down into my mouth and all over my face. I closed my eyes and tried to spit it out from my mouth and blowing it out of my nose.

I felt the sharp sting of the belt across my breast and I gasped for air, inhaling the sperm. I started choking, and he laughed rolling me onto my side. He sat on the bed, undid my legs and arms. I went to wipe it from my eyes and he grabbed my arms.

"You will show how much you love your Master spunk by putting it all into your mouth."

"Yes sir."

I slowly started scraping it from my eyes and put it into my mouth. It was completely foul; there was nothing that made me even remotely enjoy it. He threw something at me and I wiped my face with it. As I removed it, it was my teddy bear, Moses. It was suppose to protect me from the darkness.

I looked down and over at the man's cock. It was once again soft, and that made me feel a little happy.

"I'm hungry, let's go have dinner slave."

"Yes sir.

I didn't bother trying to dress. I knew better than to ask for cloths. Standing up, he followed me into the kitchen.

In all of this, I had forgotten to turn the oven off; I picked up my plate from earlier and the leftover meatloaf and made a second plate.

I made two glasses of milk and set them on the bar.

"Come here, we have a few minutes before the meatloaf is done and I'm hungry now."

I walked over to him and he lifted me onto the kitchen bar. He spread my legs and looked at how swollen red everything was. He pushed my vagina open and licked my clitoris. It was uncomfortable and tickled a little. Licking it again, I felt my legs tingle. He then put it into my mouth and rolled it around his tongue. His cheeks rubbed against my swollen thighs causing them to sting like fire, causing me to open my legs wider.

I didn't want it to feel good, but the moan that came from my mouth showed otherwise. I tried pulling away, but he grabbed both of my calves and hooked them behind his shoulders. The ache in my thighs heightened the sensations that were building behind my clitoris. I started using my legs to bring him deeper into my special button when an aching sensation started growing, for my swollen vagina lips to deep inside of me. My heart started racing and as he reached up and started rolling my nipple between his fingers making the strange ache grow. Something intense was about to happen.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Home Alone Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds