• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Device

The Device

12

*Hisssssssssssss......*

The sound emanating from above jolted me out of my sleep. I blinked my eyes, trying to fully wake up. "What the... where am I?" I tried to move my arms, but they were immobilized by my side. I begin to panic, wondering what the heck I'd gotten myself into this time. Then I heard another rumbling above me.

*Hissssssssss pbbbbbblllt*

The pungent aroma filled my lungs, and it came back to me. Taylor. Those were her massive, fleshy globes hanging just above my face. I remembered the night we'd had, the things we'd done. At first the experience had scared me, remembering how dominant and humiliating she'd been towards me. But honestly, it had been the most satisfying experience I'd ever had. Even now, waking up to her giant ass in my face, I had a sense of comfort and security I'd never felt before.

*Brrrrrrrrppppppp*

"Mmmmmmm..."

I heard her stirring, waking from her slumber. She'd just farted again, and I realized I was getting turned on. My flaccid member began to engorge, as I bathed in a miasma of her rancid flatulence. "Morning, Xavier. That was a fun night! I really loved sleeping with your face up my ass crack. How are you feeling?" "Ummm, surprisingly good! I enjoyed that much more than I thought I would."

"I can see that" Taylor said, as she began to tongue lazily at my growing cock. "How about a morning blowjob?"

"That would be amazing!" I said, dumbstruck at her forwardness.

"All right. I want you to go down on me while I do it." replied Taylor. "Sure! I like going to down on you!" "Good. Get to it!" chirped Taylor.

I leaned forward and tentatively licked her pussy, giving it a timid taste with my tongue. Oof! It was so bitter! I'd forgotten that morning pussy is very different from post-shower pussy. I started kissing her thighs, and felt her take my cock in her mouth. She caressed me with her tongue, moving my rapidly stiffening member around like a tasty candy. I began thrusting into her mouth, and she began gyrating on my face.

*pbbbllltt*

"Oh yeah, inhale my farts!" Taylor cried out. "Suck on my funky cunt! I'm sure it tastes nice and sour!"

*hisssssssss*

I continued to bath in her rank flatulence, my dick getting hard in Taylor's mouth. My face was firmly held between her strong, muscular thighs as the began grinding my face faster.

"Mmmm.... I'm gonna make you my Toilet Boy, Xavier! And you're going to love it!"

*PBBBBBTTTT*

"Toilet boy?" I thought myself as her pussy juices began running down my cheeks. What does she mean by that? I didn't know exactly what she had in mind, but I had to admit it was turning me on like nothing else ever had.

"I want you to come, Toilet Boy! Come in my mouth!" Taylor exclaimed.

I began thrusting more vigorously, and I could feel Taylor begin to shake. She leaned back and engulfed my face in face pussy and ass. Her body quaked in an enormous orgasm, and she cried out it ecstasy!

"Oh, yes! I love having your face in my ass! Worship my butt, Toilet Boy!"

*brrrrrrrppppttt*

I was drenched in her juices, and the fart she'd just unloaded on my face sent me over the edge. I exploded into her mouth, filling her mouth with a hot load of my semen. I was surprised she let me cum in her mouth. It didn't seem like something she normally did. But she sucked every last drop of cum out of my throbbing member.

Once she was done, she quickly turned around and brought her face right up to mine. Her eyes were wide open and shining- she looked so turned on! She gazed into my eyes for a few moments. Then, as if remembering something important, she brought her right hand up to my mouth and firmly held it open.

With my mouth hanging open and my eyes meeting hers once again in an expression of anticipation, she positioned her mouth over mine. I noticed that her cheeks seemed to be bulging out a bit, making her look like some sort of adorable chipmunk. Suddenly, I realized what was going to happen, but it was too late. She spit out a huge load of cum into my waiting mouth. I quickly swallowed, which was good, because she followed the spitting with long kiss. It was kinda gross, and she definitely had bad morning breath, but I didn't want to be anywhere else in the world at that moment.

We made out on the bed for a while. Her breathe reeked, but I loved every second of it. Our tongues intertwined, and I caressed her sleek thighs. I moved down to massage her bubbly butt, and she let out a long, silent fart. I inhaled deeply, and she cooed with pleasure at my show of affection. After we had been laying down for what seemed like forever, she gently pushed me aside and sat up in bed.

"Xavier, I have a proposition for you."

"Ok, I'm listening." I replied.

"I like you a lot. I've farted on a lot of guys, but no one's seemed to enjoy it as much as you. I'm impressed! I know my gas is horrible, and my feet must stink, but you seem to love it!"

"I do! Honestly, I've never really gotten off on vanilla sex. You're just what I've been looking for! I really want to take humiliation to the next level."

Taylor's eye's lit up. "Mmmmm.... That's just what I wanted to hear. So, my proposition is this- I want to train you. 'Take it to the next level' like you said. While I was going down on you, I called you Toilet Boy, and that's what I want you to be. I want to train you to be a full service toilet for me."

My jaw dropped. The frankness of her offer astounded me. I began thinking it over. Full service toilet... I suppose that would include drinking her piss, sucking out her snot, and.... eating her shit. Did she really want to take a crap in my mouth? How could anyone do that? It was the most rude thing I could think of anyone doing to another human being.

"Now, when you say 'Full Service', do you mean..." I began.

"Yes," said Taylor. "Everything that comes out of me goes into you. Piss, toenails, boogers, even my poop. It's not going to be easy, which is why I want it to be your decision. I want your full submission in the most degrading way possible."

"I see..."

"I'll give you a while to think it over. I'm going to go freshen up, and I'll be back in a bit to hear your decision."

Taylor gave me one last sensuous kiss, and got up to leave.

"Wait... one more question- have you done this before with anyone?"

"Well, I've farted in guys' faces before, and some have gone as far as to drink a little of my pee. But no one has been able to stand up to my most disgusting fantasies."

With that, she got up and headed out of the room. Her butt jiggled as she walked, and a wave of desire came over me. I wanted to worship that ass, and it deserved to be worshipped. The idea that it wasn't being worshipped saddened me.

Full service toilet. I sat and let the reality of the situation sink in. I was looking for something new, something more than other women I'd been with had been able to provide, and this was certainly something more. I admitted to myself that the previous night's events were the hottest, most satisfying sexual experiences I'd ever had. And I did want more. But.... her piss? What would that even be like? I couldn't imagine, but I tried. Laying under her, my mouth pressed firmly against her urethra, a stream of piss into my mouth.... I realized that I was fantasizing it, and that my rock hard member was betraying any reservations I might have had about it.

Even though I wasn't sure I'd be able to live up to her fantasies, I wanted to try. I was actually turned on by the thought of serving as this woman's toilet! I heard some rustling outside, and a few moments later Taylor returned.

"So, have you thought about it?"

"I have. I'm not sure I'll be able to be able to fulfill all of your fantasies, but I want to try. I'm actually turned on by the idea! It's something I've fantasized about before, but I never thought it would be a reality. I adore you, and if being your toilet pleases you, I would be honored to accept your gifts."

"Mmmmhmmm. Well said, Toilet Boy! I'm glad you want to please me. And I look forward to training you to accept my gifts. You've made me very happy!"

With that, she grabbed me close for a tight embrace. I hugged her back, sighing contently. Then, loosening her grip and moving her lips right next to my ear, she whispered "Now let's get you to your proper place- under my ass!"

She got up, and pointed to the door, "Now move Toilet!"

I jumped up quickly, and shuffled out the door. Taylor guided me through the living room, and into the bathroom.

"Here's my throne!"

My heart skipped a beat. In front of me sat a commode set up right in front of the toilet. It was set low to ground, with a latex sheet and a mat under it.

"This is your new home, Toilet Boy! Lay down under my throne and get ready."

I could feel my pulse racing, wild thoughts spinning through my mind. Was I really ready to do this? I looked at Taylor, and realized that I was desperate to please this woman. I wanted this. I wanted to be her toilet.

"Come on now. Get down there!"

I got down on my hands and knees and crawled over to the device. I flipped over onto my back, and shifted under the lid of this toilet. Taylor knelt down on my chest and grabbed my arms.

"I'm going to lock you in until you've fulfilled your duties."

She grabbed my left arm and shackled it on to the leg of the commode. She tested it to make sure it was tight, then did the same for my right arm. Satisfied, she got up and looked down with satisfaction and delight.

"Mmmm.... I hope you make it through training. You look like a beautiful toilet. Well, no time to waste. Let's begin!"

With that, Taylor quickly spun around, and I saw her beautiful behind descend onto the toilet seat. And my face! She let out a quick fart. " Mmmm.... Suck it up, Toilet!"

"Ok, Toilet. It's time to explain what your training will entail. This is going to be a crash course in toilet servitude. I have high hopes for you, but it's going to be tough. By the end of the weekend, I want you to be able to swallow a nice, chunky turd. But we're not there yet. I have a lot of fantasies about humiliating and degrading my toilet, and we're going to go through a lot of them over the next 2 days."

Her bold, direct speech caused my cock to stand at attention. I wanted to please her so much! With her ass in my face, I listened intently...

"We'll start by feeding you food that I will... specially prepare for you. You'll lick it off my sweaty feet and eat it right from my anus. I'll also feed you all of the gross things I produce during the day. Feet shavings, crusty boogers, toenails, mucous, and anything else I can think of. And, hopefully, you'll like it! But if you don't, you'll swallow it anyways, because that's what a good Toilet does."

The thought of consuming all her waste was... turning me on! With each passing moment, I realized how tantalizing it all sounded. I wanted to serve her!

"Once we've gotten through that, we'll move on to the extremes. First, I'll drench you in my piss. You won't have to drink it at first, but I won't let you shower. You'll have time to soak in the flavor before I'll pee again, when you'll be sucking down my urine. Finally, at the end of the weekend, I want you to take a nice, big bite of my poop. No one has ever done this for me before, and if you accomplish this, you will be my official Toilet. I may even have a big surprise if you do! Do you understand?"

I felt like my heart was going to leap out of my chest! I don't know why, but there was nothing I wanted more than to serve as Taylor's toilet! I was dumbstruck by this beautiful woman demanding I do the most revolting things for her pleasure. However, I realized it was for my enjoyment, too. I wanted this! I wanted her to do these things to me. I'd never been so aroused! All I could muster was a meek "Um, yes. I understand."

"Ok. Do you have anything to say?"

I thought for a moment. "Taylor, I want to serve you. I want to consume all of your precious bodily gifts. I want to be your toilet. I think I can be a good toilet, and I'm grateful for the chance to try."

"Well, you know how to flatter a girl. All right, let's get down to business! I've got to file my feet to get rid of all the dead skin. I use a ped egg for it."

With that, she got up and opened up the cabinet over the sink. Inside, she grabbed an egg-shaped device, then plopped her ass back down on my face. She pulled her foot up over her knee and got to work.

"Pee-yewww! I didn't shower after I went to the gym yesterday, and my feet stink! Oh, and I'm not showering all weekend, by the way. Hope you're hungry for my foot shavings!"

She vigorously filed her feet, the shavings building up inside the ped-egg. I could smell her pungent feet from where I was.

"Ok, right foot is done. On to the left! There's a lot of smelly, dead skin for you!"

She continued her work, but abruptly stopped. I heard a rumbling in her belly, and she leaned forward...

*Pbbbblllltttt*

"Ooooh! That was a wet one!"

I inhaled her gas, straining to imbibe all her stench. It was so amazing!

"Oh, I have another gift for you!"

She made a loud, snorting noise. I listened as she collected mucous in the back of her throat. Then, she brought her face down to mine.

"Open."

Without thinking, I opened my mouth, and watched as a giant glob of phlegm oozed out of her mouth, dropping down into mine. I swished the slimy goo around in my mouth for a moment.

"Swallow." she said.

Again, I instantly complied. I felt the slimy mucous slide down my throat, and I audibly gulped to show her I'd swallowed it all.

"Thank you for your gift, Taylor!" I exclaimed.

"You're welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

She turned back around, and smiled warmly at me before sitting back on my face. She went back to filing her feet. After a while, she announced she was done.

"Time for your first Taylor made meal. Open wide!"

She got up, and stood over me. I could see she was enjoying the power she held over me. I liked it too! She had the ped egg in her hand and proceeded to open up the shavings receptacle. She took a big whiff of the contents. She scrunched up her nose and made a face.

"Yuck! That is nasty! Well...enjoy!"

Then, I waited breathlessly as she poured the entire contents of her gross feet shavings into my mouth. She left her hand there for a moment, and I smelled the pungent, arid odor left by her feet. It was a strong, cheesy smell that stung my nose. And the taste in my mouth.... oh my god! How could I be doing this?

"Close your mouth, but don't swallow! I want you to savor it!"

I obeyed her order. I closed my mouth, and swished her feet shavings around in my mouth. It was so salty! The taste was indescribable... A gritty substance that gelled into a mushy, disgusting paste as I rolled it around in my mouth.

"Mmmmm...." I grunted.

"Oooh, he likes it! Ok, you can swallow."

I smiled at Taylor, trying to show her my gratitude, and began trying to swallow. The goo was thick, and I was having a hard time getting it down. However, I didn't want to disappoint her, so I mustered up some courage, closed my eyes, and took a big gulp. The waste slid down my throat and into my stomach.

"Good boy!"

"Thank you for your gift, Taylor." I said with a smile.

"You're welcome. Ok, it's time for breakfast. Do you like eggs?"

"Sure I do! But I didn't think I'd be eating so well during my training."

"Well, you won't be eating them right away. First, I'm going to eat my breakfast. Then, with whatever eggs are left over, I am going to chew them up and spit them in those dirty, 5 day old socks I was wearing last night. Then, I'm going for a run! It's been pretty hot lately, so my feet should get pretty sweaty. Also, my shoes are pretty old and stinky already, so it should make the eggs nice and tasty for you. Would you like that?"

"I would, Taylor!"

"Excellent. Oh, and from now on, call me Miss Taylor. It conveys the proper respect you should have."

"Ok, Miss Taylor!"

Taylor gave me quick, coy smile, then bent down over me and shut the lid of the toilet.

"See you later!"

With that, she turned and exited the room. My cock was rock hard thinking about what she was going to do to me. I wish I wasn't shackled to this toilet so I could jerk off, but the payoff will definitely be worth it. I hear the sizzle of scrambled eggs being being poured onto a hot pan. I hope she enjoys her breakfast!

I hear her eating in the kitchen. Mmm.... it smells good! Eating off her sweaty feet... what's that going to be like? I wonder how old her running sneakers are. Her feet were quite malodorous this morning, so I'd imagine it's going to be quite severe after they get all sweaty from running.

I heard Taylor approach the bathroom door. "Ok, I'm heading out! The eggs feel so mushy in my sneakers... I'm going to run a few miles, and work up a nice sweat. Then I'll be back to feed you your gross breakfast!"

I heard her feet squishing as she walked away. Now I'm alone. I tested my restraints again. They're not budging. Staring up at the plain, white lid in front of my face. Why am I doing this? What is it about Taylor that makes me feel this way. I know I've never really been interested in vanilla sex, but she's really taking it to the extreme. And I like it! Honestly, I have fantasized about a woman farting in my face before, but I never in a million years thought it would actually happen. She seemed to really enjoy it, too! I was glad humiliating me made her happy. I hope I can make it through her training, and that this turns into a real relationship. I want to get to know her better, and learn about why she wants a real human toilet at her disposal.

Lying there on my back, I thought about how Taylor seemed to have thought this out pretty well. I knew it was going to be tough, but her expectations seemed realistic. She would be giving me some real food, even if I had to eat it off her stinky feet or.... out of her ass. Out of her ass... I wonder if there's going to be shit on it? I hope I can keep it down. At the end of the weekend, I hope that I'll be able take a big bite of her shit, and swallow. The fact that it would please her drives me wild.

*Slam*

I hear the door close and steps coming up the stairs. She's home! Finally! She's approaching the bathroom.

*Phew! That was a good run! It must be 90 degrees out. I'm drenched!"

The bathroom door flung open, and Taylor was standing there in her running outfit. She was wearing a tight sport bra, and a pair of blank running pants. The pants hung loose on her legs and hugged her butt tight. What a butt she had! She quickly took off her sports bra and tossed it lazily on my face.

"Take a whiff of that while I get your breakfast ready."

The bra was saturated in her sweat. I inhaled the rank odor fervently, letting the smell fill my nose with the tremendous odor of her pits.

"Ok, I'm going to let you out for breakfast. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Taylor."

She quickly moved over my hardening cock and gave it a short, hard flick.

"Yes WHO?"

I cursed myself for my momentary lapse.

" Yes, Miss Taylor! I'm sorry."

"That's OK, you're learning. But don't forget again. Ok, let me undo these straps."

She turned around and sat on my chest, the sweat from her ass making my chest moist. She loosened the straps, and lifted my wrists out of them. What a relief!

"Ok, on your knees!"

I scrambled to get off my back and kneel before her. She still had her running shoes on. I could smell the eggs that were baking inside them.

"Do you remember the deal? First, I want you to take my shoes off. Then, you will remove my socks, and place them in your dog bowl. Before you eat all the gross contents of my sweaty socks, I want you to clean my feet with your tongue. Do you understand?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Device

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 84 milliseconds