• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Danya's Bitch Ch. 04

Danya's Bitch Ch. 04

A few minutes later, I heard the door creak open. Thinking it was Danya, I began to squirm around and push against my restraints, trying to display some sort of resistance, trying to show that I didn't like to be in this position. Then, I saw a pair of high heels come into view, high heels that Danya wasn't wearing when she left.

'Shit, Shit, SHIT!' I thought to myself, as I remembered Danya's roommate was supposed to come in, right about now.

The high heels made their way straight to me, as if she knew I was there. Instead of looking under the bed like I expected her to, she heaved a heavy sigh and threw herself down on of the bed, right above me.

A few minutes later, she then wandered off to the bathroom, where she gathered up her dirty clothes, and dumped them at the end of the bed.

"Hmmm, now where fuck did I put my dirty underwear?"

Now she began to look around the room, checking her suitcase, and the bathroom. I was sweating bullets by the time I realized it was in my mouth, and on my head. I also knew it wasn't going to be long before she looked under the bed. I knew the hotel's laundry service only ran once every three days for an hour in the morning, so she wasn't going to get a load of laundry done without any dirty underwear.

It seemed like an eternity before she finally stopped next to the bed, and dropped to all fours. My heart was beating so fast I felt like it was just going to pop right out of my chest. Her head slowly lowered until, suddenly, we were eye to eye. She froze for a second, then leaped up and stumbled back a few steps.

"HOLY SHIT! What the fuck?!"

She just stood there for a few seconds, and although I couldn't see her eyes, I bet she was staring back at that spot wondering what the hell just happened. I was so helpless, and humiliated at the same time, I just wanted to crawl into a hole and hide forever.

Then, she began to edge her way over back to the bed, and slowly dropped on all fours again. She lowered her head and quickly analyzed the situation.

"What, what the hell are you doing here.... with my underwear?!"

I tried responding, but obviously all that came out was a few grunts.

"Oh my god. Danya did this didn't she?"

I quickly nodded my head, eager to shed at least some light on the situation. I still was unsure who she was, which surprised me, (I thought I had figured out who every hot girl at the school was). I then began to take in her sexy figure, her average sized breasts, long brown hair, and killer ass.

Suddenly, she started giggling. "I heard Danya had power of guys, but god damn, I didn't realize she had THIS much power. I mean, look at yourself. You got my underwear on your face for gods sake."

I submissively looked away, my face turning beat red. I was going to try and defend myself, but, I realized how little that would do. At least I could be thankful she was talking the situation rather lightly, one would expect someone in her shoes to become fanatical.

She laid there for a few seconds, pondering the situation, until a mischievous look washed over her face.

"You know... we could work something out, if you want to that is. Or, I could just run out of here, and tell my friends what I saw here. Imagine what would happen to you. What people would think of you."

I shook my head enthusiastically, the worst thing that could happen was she leave her and bring back more people to see me like this.

"So, you don't want me to leave?" She asked, evidently teasing me, making sure I knew who was in control of the situation.

"Hmmph." I grunted through the thong in my mouth.

"What's that? I didn't catch that." She asked, starting to giggle a little.

I sat that there, this time not making a sound. Somehow, I was becoming more embarrassed than I already was.

"Ok, ok. Lets get you out of there so we can have a semi-civilized conversation."

She grabbed a hold of one of my handcuffed arms, and dragged me along the carpet until I was out from under the bed. I felt like a beached whale, so helpless and immobile. She then stepped over me, and turned me onto my back so I was looking straight up at her.

She then went over to her suitcase and pulled out a digital camera. 'Shit', I thought to myself. 'Looks like I'm not getting out of this situation very easy.'

As she took a handful of pictures of me, she saw the indignant look on my face. "Don't worry, its only for insurance purposes. If we get along alright, nobody will ever see these."

After securing her camera into the locked safe in the room, (which I felt was a little unnecessary), she walked over to me and pulled the thong off my head, and out from my mouth.

I quickly inhaled a breath of fresh air, and stretched my jaw.

"How do I taste?" She asked mockingly, as she sat down on the bed next to me.

"Funny. Now can you get me out of these cuffs?"

"Umm, to be honest, I have no idea where the keys are. I would help you if I could."

"Fine. Now what the hell do you want me to do?" I was purposelessly being curt, trying to hurry up and get this girl what she wanted before Danya got back.

"Hey, no need for the attitude. I'm not the one who tied you up and left you here. Speaking of which, that's what I wanted to talk to you about. Danya."

"What about her?" I asked, a little curious of what she wanted to do with Danya.

"Well, as I can imagine, you're probably not too happy with her. And, I'm not either. She is a real bitch. I've never met anyone so god damn cocky, arrogant, and spoiled. She acts like she owns the place, and whenever I'm around her, she treats me like I'm her servant or something. We used to be best friends, up until junior high. Now that she's got tits, an ass, and boyfriends, she treats me, and all her other friends like shit. But I'm not gonna put up with her crap anymore. I'm done."

This girl obviously hated Danya with a passion. But what the hell did she want me to do about it?

"That's where you come in. Her current boyfriend, Randy, means the world to her. She would do anything for him, and I mean EVERYTHING. But the problem is, for her at least, she is such slut, she has sex with guys all the time. That's our opening."

"And... I'm guessing you want me to help you blackmail her?"

"You got it!" She replied, earnestly.

"Listen, whatever you got in mind, isn't going to work. We made a little bet last night, and now I pretty much have to do anything she wants me to do until the end of the trip, but I doubt she is going to let me fuck her."

"Don't worry about it. I've already been formulating a plan, but now that I got you, things will be almost too easy."

"Got me? I never agreed to anything!" I knew she had me blackmailed, but I still wanted to try and protect will little pride I had left. There was no way I was going down without a fight.

Instead of responding, she just stared me down, a smile slowly spreading across her face, until she broke out laughing.

"Ok, Ok. Just let me know what you want me to do." I responded, defeated.

Looking down at her cell phone, the girl realized it was getting late. "Listen, its almost 3:00pm, and Danya should be getting back soon. What's your name?"

"John. John Harvain. You?"

"Stephanie. That's all you need to know. I should go now. I'll contact you later about what exactly is going to happen."

Stephanie then gagged me, pushed me back under the bed, and left in hurry. This trip was turning out to be an experience of a lifetime.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Danya's Bitch Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 45 milliseconds