• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Surprising Wife Ch. 01

Surprising Wife Ch. 01

I'm German and English is only a second language - so there might be some mistakes. If anyone would like to spell check it I would really appreciate it.

Prologue

A setting sun was already inking the cosy scenery of a rural, peaceful street with well cared of front gardens in a dark orange when George Anderson finally had reached his home too exhausted and tired to enjoy the beautiful sight that lay ahead of him. The whole week he had wished to see nothing more then his house and most importantly his wonderful young wife Xinyue. The 33-year-old businessman Anderson had often dwelled in memories of how they had met during his trip. His company had sent him off to an unusual business-trip that had lasted an awfully long seven days. They had spoken on the phone daily but still, in the lonely evenings at his hotel room the longing feeling to take her into his arms became more and more desperate. But even the longest absence finally had come to an end and here he was slowly stepping onto his porch. A bright smile appeared on George's face clearly showing the happiness he felt in the expectation of seeing his beautiful wife in a mere moment. His hand guided the door key almost shivering with excitement into the hole and turned it around.

Flashback

"I will never find a woman, Harry!"

"Come on George! For every pot there is a fitting lid. And hey, it's your birthday man, cheer up!"

"I've become thirty, today! T-H-I-R-T-Y, do you know what that means?" George didn't wait for an answer but continued: "It means youth is finally over and from now on life will only turn down."

"My goodness, you really must have gotten up with the wrong leg this morning. Forget about that now, your guests are outside, we've a fantastic barbeque and all of your friends want to celebrate your special day with you!"

That was how it all had begun. George had invited almost all his family, friends and co-workers to his b-day party. He had rearranged his whole living room and in the back garden he'd set up many tables and benches. Two of his friends were taking care of the bbq, one was passing out the drinks and his youngest brother took care of the music so that he was free to celebrate and had not too much to worry about. His best friend Harry did all to make him enjoy himself and finally he had begun to relax a little. After an hour of pleasant conversation with some of his guests he recognized that he didn't really recognized all of his guests. Quite a whole bunch of people apparently had come with some of his friends. He didn't care because there was enough for everybody and so he thought to himself, the more people the more fun this finally might be.

Somehow he managed to spot an empty seat among the crowd and guided his plate of food carefully over the heads of his guests. Climbing clumsily over the bench he squeezed himself between two people facing a colleague on the other side of the table who was engaged in a deep conversation with an unknown brunette woman. George looked at his right, his fat cousin Franklin was stuffing big chunks of meat into his mouth and didn't seem to care about anything but his food. On his left side sat a young Asian girl that he'd never seen before and was busy talking to another girl that he knew was the daughter of a senior at his company. The "birthday kid" silently began to eat catching glimpses of the conversations going on around him. When George heard the chiming voice next to him speak he suddenly turned around. He had not paid a lot of attention to the teenage girl on his right but the sound of that voice made him tingle. He'd never heard such a warm, light yet sensual and comforting voice in his whole life. Finally he took a closer look at the unknown girl. Her straight jet black hair was cascading down over her shoulders almost to her waist her skin was shimmering like bronze. She had a small perky nose that gave her round doll-like face a smirky look. She wore dark lipstick and eyelid colour accentuating her full lips and dark brown eyes. Her appearance had enchanted George immediately and he gaped at her open mouthed for almost a whole minute until he came back to his senses.

George Anderson's mind was still blank when the friend of that Asian girl suddenly got up to refill her plate. The teenage beauty turned around and recognized him for the first time.

"Oh, hello, you must be Mr. Anderson, right? The one who gives this party."

"Er, yes, that's me. But please call me George."

"Nice ta meet ya, George. I'm Xinyue."

"Nice to meet you too, Tsin-u."

She gave him a laugh: "It's Xinyue! Sorry I know it's difficult for you. I'm from China."

"I'm, I'm really sorry!" George stuttered.

They stared at each other for an uncomfortable moment and when George just wanted to say something else her friend returned and the teenagers continued their gossip.

About two hours later George got another chance to talk to Xinyue. He knew she was way beyond his reach she was not only a stunning beauty but also about ten years younger then he. She had spotted him standing alone in a corner absentmindedly sipping on his can of beer. George saw her emerging from a group of people walking towards him. She was really small, only about 160 centimetres in height and very thin but also very shapely for an Asian woman.

Surprisingly her chest seemed much to heavy for such a petite girl. She wore a light blue t-shirt that snug tightly around her orange sized globes, her nipples protruding proudly through the thin material. No, she definitely wasn't wearing a bra and no she doesn't seem to be the modest type. George's eyes wandered further down her body. When she moved a small gap between her shirt and miniskirt appeared displaying a bit of what seemed to be a well-trained belly. Her shapely legs shone in the same bronze tone as the rest of her body. Some huge plateau shows made her look bigger then she really was, still she seemed so small among all those people. That stunning body of hers reminded him a lot of that porn star Kobe Tai just that she looked more fresh and her face was really cute. When Xinyue had reached him it was her that started the conversation.

The longer they talked the more comfortable George became. She was quite talkative and at first he had a feeling that she only wanted to talk to him because this was his party and she wasn't really invited and wanted to be polite. After a while they sat down inside his living room that was completely deserted. Most people were enjoying the wonderful weather outside but it was perfect for a bit of private conversation. George had gotten another can of beer for Xinyue and she told him all about her. Her parents both came from China and met at university. They fell in love, married, settled down, starting a career as dentists and finally had her a little over eighteen years ago.

She was a good student, loved sports more then anything, worked out every day and also was a cheerleader at the local high school. She had just dumped her last boyfriend because she caught him making out with that bitch captain from the volleyball team and had sworn to herself never to end up with such a jerk again. George who had never ever made it into any of his schools teams was impressed. He also felt a twinge of jealousy. This girl was as far from his nerdy self as a prostitute from being a virgin. Despite that and their age difference they talked more like friends even though George sometimes felt like an uncle that gave a youngster some advises. Nevertheless they talked undisturbed for almost two hours until her friend showed up and said that it was time to leave.

A week had passed since his birthday party and George Anderson more then ever felt that his life was at waste. He had to think about the Chinese girl almost constantly only disturbed by his work and the thoughts of desperation to be still a single. He never ever had admitted it to anybody but with thirty he still was a virgin. Sure he had dated a few girls and even managed once to feel one up but that was it. He never was the type of guy that was hanging around at discos, he always had preferred the cosiness of his home, watching TV, playing video games with one of his friends or sitting alone in front of the computer. Also his studies had consumed up a lot of his time and that at least had him gotten a well-paid job at middle-sized company.

With 28 he had saved enough money to buy himself a nice house in a good neighbourhood. The only thing that was always missing was a woman at his side. He was actually quite handsome, had a nice figure with 186 cm and 83 kilos. Maybe his glasses were something that held most women back or maybe they just were all waiting for him to make the first move. But the latter was something he was incapable of. George was just extremely shy around women. When he became interested in one his face turned crimson and a big lump in his throat prevented him from stuttering out anything at all.

The sudden ring of the doorbell startled him. George rose up from his comfort chair and slowly made his way towards the door. It was Saturday afternoon and he wondered whom of his friends might that be because they were all spending time with their families. He almost gaped when he recognized the pretty Xinyue at his entrance. She was wearing a loose shirt, tights and sneakers and was breathing heavily. Obviously she had been jogging.

"Hi! I was just running by and when I saw your house I thought I'd drop in for a rest if you don't mind, of course."

"Certainly not. Well, hello! Please come on in." He made space for her and she slipped bye brushing slightly against him by accident.

George inhaled deeply. Her sweat smelled like perfume to him but as suddenly as he had smelled and touched this wonderful creature she had stepped inside strolling towards the living room and slumping down on the couch exhausted. He got her a soda and sat down on an armchair opposite to her.

Over the next weeks they became good friends. She often came for a surprise visit and in the end they had exchanged numbers and spoke on the phone almost daily. George felt in heaven! This little woman was turning his life upside down. He became interested in things he hadn't cared for in ages and she on the other hand seemed to enjoy his company as much. His maturity gave her security and after a while they also went out a lot together he even met her parents who were also only about ten years older then him and George felt a bit strange about the situation. They never said something about the age difference at least not when he was at their place still he felt uncomfortable when they were around. After two months, which could be counted as dating, it finally happened.

Xinyue and George had spent a nice Friday evening watching some rented videos when she suddenly cuddled up to him. Without thinking he put his arm around her shoulders and their eyes met for an instant. They stared at each other for what seemed an eternity even though it only lasted a few seconds until their faces moved in to each other and they embraced in a long and sensual kiss. Finally their lips parted and allowed their tongues to discover each other's orifices. George pulled her over and she came to rest on top of him hugging him tightly. They didn't do much more then to caress and kiss each other that particular evening but it was the beginning of another life - for both of them.

The funny thing about their relationship, George often thought, was that despite that he was much older she was much more experienced. His cute all so innocent looking girlfriend had made out with quite a couple of guys while he was completely inexperienced and she never really told him the real number of boyfriends she'd had. On the other hand she never ever asked him about his past and he felt no rush telling her he was virgin. So when they first made real love a whole week after their first kiss it was Xinyue who was leading him on. George never actually lost his jealousy about her past lovers and how she had gained an enormous knowledge about sex, as he was about to find out. On the other hand she kept him busy and breathless most of the time they spent together now. She was like a storm that twisted anything upside down.

At that special very first time they were kissing and hugging their way up to his bedroom and when they had reached it she pushed him over almost ripping off her own clothes while he desperately tried to pull down his trousers and in a swish she was sitting completely nude on top of him straddling her hips over his lap and rubbing her pussy hard against his rock hard manhood. George had no time to marvel her wonderful big and very firm globes or wonder if she always keeps her pubic hair shaved off completely. When she moved up and her hand reached for his 18cm long and pretty fat cock he was more worried how this small girl would be able to get it inside her tiny hole. She gritted her teeth at first when his cock were poking at her entrance but with a sudden push she came down on it and his dick snuggled in quite easily and comfortable. Her pussy was wrapped very tight around it but instead of starting a fucking motion she began to squeeze her cunt muscles and was truly milking his cock for.

With a smirking grin she looked into George's surprised eyes asking wickedly if he licked what she was doing. The feeling was overwhelming not in his wildest dreams had he imagined such a thing. Finally she slowly started to buck her hips and he joined her movement in unison. George was in heaven; he was a real man at last. The slim fingers of Xinyue buried themselves in his chest hair her nails leaving small red marks were they scratched his skin. She held her head back her eyes closed shut her mouth gaping open high pitched moans escaping her throat. At first George's hands gripped around her tiny waist but when the movement became faster he couldn't resist to cup her wiggling titties. He was gently massaging her jugs careful not to give to much pressure and hurt her especially when he flicked at her nipples but Xinyue managed to gasp at him to press harder so he did and she suddenly yelled out: "Harder, more harder. Yesss come on honey pinch my nipples. Uhh yes, that's it, harder please make them hurt. I really love that. Don't be scared be real rough."

George couldn't hold back any longer. He felt his balls boiling and the eruption raising trough his cock. With a mighty blast he blew the largest load he'd ever had inside her womb. Xinyue sensed immediately that he was done and when his cock began to shrink she pulled herself off with a desperate look on her face. George knew that he didn't fulfil his duty but there had been no way he could have holding back. He gently took her into his arms they kissed and he laid her on her back. When he moved down she immediately spread her shapely thighs to give his tongue easy access. The musky aroma made his head twist he had never thought a woman's cunt would smell that arousing. Busy licking up and down her honey pot he still found some time to admire that most wonderful close up sight the pink lips stretched out her clit engorged and clearly visible he recognized her coming closer when her hips jerked more and more forcefully making it difficult for George to hit the spot while her moans became higher and louder. With a mighty shudder Xinyue was hit by the most pleasurable feeling.

They had made love twice more that night before falling into a deep slumber holding each other tightly. The Asian girl showed no signs of modesty the next morning. They fucked like rabbits before eventually getting up and after a quick shower ate breakfast together - both completely naked. The beautiful sight she offered him relentlessly kept him constantly aroused and later on George couldn't remember another day in his life were he had come more times even though he had spent lots of lonely days jerking off a lot while watching porn flicks. The weekend was finally over much too fast for the both of them and with a desperate last kiss he dropped her off at her home. Every weekend she came over and they did nothing but fuck in all possible and impossible places and positions. They often gave each other head including a lot of 69ers and most of the time they didn't bother about wearing clothes. When they weren't engaged in some kind of sex-game they were at least busy fondling each other.

When you're madly in love time flies bye faster then one can shout: "Let's do it!" and after a few months Xinyue's 19th birthday had arrived. She was having a huge party with all her friends and George had to admit that he felt mighty out of place among the teenagers. Some were ogling him with strange expressions on their faces and some of the guys seemed rather mad at him for stealing 'their' girl. Once Xinyue had even disappeared and when he found her she was furiously talking to a huge young stud. He stopped dead in his tracks and listened in on them hidden behind a half closed door.

"You really prefer dating that grandpa out there? Come on girl, I thought about us and I would take you back. Would be much more fun, don't ya think?"

"First of all he is no grandpa he is just 30 years old and second he's a real gentleman and not such an immature jerk then you. Remember you were the one that cheated on me. Seems I wasn't good enough for you. So don't come here now whining about how sorry you are for what'd happened and begging me to forgive you. We're finished once and for all!"

"Please Xinyue forget about the past let us have a new start. I really missed you so much and could not forget how it was. We did have so much fun together and you're the best fuck I ever had!" "So that I'm for you. The best lay you've ever had, eh? Forget it! Get outta my sight and don't you ever dare to come back on me again. Just leave me alone, okay!"

Xinyue had shouted the last words and her face had turned a deep red. That bully turned around and stumped out of the room almost hitting over George. When Xinyue spotted him in the doorframe she tried hard to put on a weak smile. "That was my ex the worst jerk I've ever met. Oh darling I'm so happy I have you." She wrapped her arms around George's neck tightly and they hugged each other for a long moment.

A month later Xinyue finally finished her high-school and began her studies at university. She wanted to become a dentist like her parents. Also being out of school she took the chance and moved in with George who was really more then just happy to have found someone he could share his home and life with. They only knew each other for about 10 months when they together decided to take the ultimate step. Neither of them remembered later on who had brought up that subject but that didn't really mattered. At a nice Friday in autumn they whispered a "yes" into each other's ears and put the rings on their fingers. Barely 19 years old Xinyue and almost 31 years old George Anderson had sworn the oath to be husband and wife till the end of their days in front of their families and closest friends.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Surprising Wife Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds