• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • He Restrains Her

He Restrains Her

For Newbie

*

What is the first thing you notice when you wake-up? Usually, she notices the light beaming in on her face. This morning, however, it was dark. Not cloudy sky dark or eclipse dark, but absolute dark. She realized she had been blindfolded. The next astonishing realization was that she could not move her hands or feet. She had been tied wide armed and legged to her four poster bed.

Her lover had done an excellent job. She was securely tied without any loss of circulation or pain. She could feel the smooth, sensual silk of the bonds that held her wrists. She enjoyed the luxurious cold steel that held the fur leg cuffs that held her wide open.

She then realized that she wore nothing. This was not unusual as she rarely wore anything to bed, but she had to admit, she felt a bit exposed in this pose. She could feel the wind of the overhead fan blowing over her flesh. With every waking moment, her nipples became harder, first to the excitement of the blindfold. Now however, they were responding to the air flowing over the protruding flesh. She could also feel the wind flowing over her smoothly shaved mound.

It was then that she felt a presence.

"Sleep well," he asked in his rough voice. She had always been attracted to the way his voice sounded smooth, yet deep and rough at the same time.

"I slept about as well as this feels," she responded.

"Well, prepare yourself for a long awakening."

She moaned as the anticipation took her body. The first thing she felt was the feel of his strong hands on her stomach. The hands were warm, quickly replacing the chill she was feeling from the fan. The contrast was amazing. She felt the cold over her entire body, while the moving hands spread a warmth in their wake.

He began to run slow circles around her stomach, spiraling the warmth out. Then suddenly, he removed the hands. She almost wept in their absence. They soon resumed a slight pressure on her hips.

Five fingers, squeezed tight, were placed on either hip. They ran down in a straight line, from the tops of her hips, to her outer thighs, to her knees. At her knees, the pressure moved over and into the insides of her thighs. The pressure seemed to increase as they moved upward. They pressed on her mound, then continued upwards. They brushed ever-so-slightly over her fully erect nipples. The rigid nubs seemed to reach for more, but they were denied.

The fingers pressed the inside of her throat, up to her jaw, and to her ears. A single finger on either side of her head, began to rub clockwise, increasing pressure with every loop.

All this attention had her leaking like a faucet. She almost felt like a pool was gather under her. She could smell her musk and feel the warmth between her legs.

Again, the fingers left. The instant cold and solace after the fingers, raised goosebumps on her flesh. The hands returned with the arrival. They traced the goosebumps over the her entire body. They ran along her sides, down to her as, where they raised her body up. One hand supported her body, as the other caressed each cheek.

As the hands supported and teased her ass, a mouth latched onto a nipple. He teased the nipple by rolling it around with his tongue.He slightly grazed the nipple with his teeth. Then, he ever so slightly bit down.

At this, her first orgasm rocked through her body. She lifted completely off the bed and her lover. The only thing that kept her from flying completely off the bed were her restraints.

Finally, she came down and realized that her lover was no longer under her. Sweat from the orgasm made her feel wet, but the cold from the fan was spreading again.

She felt the hands on her feet, rubbing strongly. She felt her lover lean in and kiss her ankle. Then her calf, knees, thighs, and stomach. The lips pressed in, taking a moment to suck each nipple, then land on her lips. He started slowly, working up to powerful, passionate kisses. His tongue darted into her mouth, caressing hers. She felt his lips dragging with each departure. His body heat warmed her and she could feel his flesh as his nude body slid along hers. She felt his rock-hard cock hovering above her mound. She pressed up, trying to get it in, but she was denied.

With her first lunge, he pulled completely off. A long, slow moan escaped her lips, as once again, the cold spread. He didn't leave her long. First, a finger slid along along her shaven mound. Then another. Before long, one hand was running over her mound. Every so often, a finger would slide into her wet slit, and then quickly dart away. She was vibrating with need. She felt his body slide forward, and then he ever so gently kissed her mound. The pressure was too much, and again, she climaxed.

Rather than let her down softly, like last time, he moved his lips lower and immediately locked onto her clit. She jolted against her bonds and another wave hit her. She was pulsing. He raised his lips off and allowed her to calm. He renewed the finger on her slit, gently stroking three fingers up and down. When she had relaxed, he lowered his tongue, replacing the fingers. She arched her back to the pleasure. He had his lips on her clit, and two fingers squirming around inside. Wave after wave of pleasure rocked her body. She came for what seemed like an hour.

The climax clouded her senses, took over her entire body. When she finally came back, he was hovering above her again. When she lunged forward, this time, he allowed his cock to run along her slit, just lightly sliding between. She shivered from the contact.

"Please, I need you."

"How much?" he asked, seductively.

She lunged up again, searching. She appeared to be having a seizure, as her body took over, searching for its need.

He finally relinquished and slid inside. She could feel the warmth of his cock, like a hot poker inside her. She could feel his pulse through his cock. She was delirious in pleasure. And then he began to move. Slowly he pulled out, dragging each vein against her walls. His tongue slipped down to her nipples. Then he thrust in. She felt the head slide in, allowing the friction to hit her. He began switching from nipple to nipple, as again he slid out.

"Harder," she whispered.

He slammed in.

"Harder," she said.

He drug his cock out and slammed back in immediately.

"HARDER!!!" she screamed as yet again, her body gave in.

Feeling her spasm around his cock, he began to slam in and out, in the same frenzy she was giving into. She could feel his cock spasm, could feel the heat increase. Then, he was coming, splashing his jizz in her. She could feel it spread inside her.

He seem to come forever. Wave after wave hit her. He tensed and then rolled off.

When she woke up, she could see light, move her legs and feet, and feel the pool of their mixed juices beneath her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • He Restrains Her

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 348 milliseconds