• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Musical Chairs Ch. 01

Musical Chairs Ch. 01

About a month ago, Julie had been out of town, visiting one of her former college roommates. As she told David, her current lover, "Fred was a great guy and a dynamite fuck. But there were too many differences for us to be able to keep going on together. Still, I miss him and want to see him. We'll have some time to catch up and he'll probably get me in bed with him, but much as I love him, I'll be looking forward to coming home."

When she returned, David asked her how it went. "Fred is still pretty much Fred, though it was nice to see that he's mellowed a little. He's not as serious as he used to be, but he's still pretty intense." She moved her hands down to her crotch and smiled. "I'm glad he hasn't lost all that intensity. But, it's great to be back. I hope you're feeling a little, uh, intense too. So how was yours? Look up any long lost friends?"

"No. I was catching up on some sleep when Bob called to ask me if I wanted to go to a party with him. They were people he knew, and he thought I'd have a good time. I tried to wave him off, but he managed to drag me along. I'm glad I went. I had a great time. There's a party next month, and I'd love to take you."

Julie really wasn't a party person, but she said she'd go along. After all, David isn't a party person either, and if he had a good time with these people, she would probably have a good time too. It was late summer, too hot for pantyhose. She picked out a short, light, summer dress with sandals. "Uh, David, is this too informal? It pretty warm out and I'd like to be comfortable."

David smiled. "This is a pretty laid back group. I wouldn't worry about being too informal. It's sort of a less-is-more group. I wouldn't even bother with a bra."

"Sounds like my kind of people." Julie said.

"Yes indeed. Yes indeed they are." David replied with the barest hint of conspiracy.

When they got here, David made Julie and himself gin and tonic, and then went to sit down at the sofa. Bruce, their host, had come over and almost immediately grabbed Julie's hand to guide her through the group and make the introductions. David watched as his new friends laughed at Julie's jokes and flirtatious air. She was happy. He glanced approvingly at her full breasts swinging slightly against the flimsy fabric of her dress as she raised her arm when sipping her drink. He's glad they like her; he knew they would. She's smart and takes her space at this party easily.

After an hour and another drink. Bruce proposed a game of Trivial Pursuit. Bob held up his hands and said "Hey man. I've been frying my brain all week on stuff at work. I don't think I even HAVE a brain left."

One of the women, Roberta, who seemed to have the hots for him, rubbed the front of his pants. "Oh, I'm sure you have SOME brains left to work with."

Bob replied, "Well, yeah, SOME brains, but none of the cerebral variety. I'm afraid that musical chairs is about my speed."

"Sounds fine to me" Roberta agreed, springing up and rubbing her crotch behind Bob's ass. I'll be right behind you."

The rest like the looks of things and agreed as well. They set up some chairs, and formed a circle. Julie looked at David quizzically. He took a place in front of her. Bruce selected a few ballads like "Dream a Little Dream of Me." and some jump style jazz. The music was perfect for either luring you into dreamy obliviousness or false stops in the syncopation.

On the first round, David ungallantly slipped into a seat, just under one of the women. She wiggled her butt and pouted a little but gave in gracefully enough. When the music stopped the next time, Julie avenged her sex, by slipping in under David's inept attempt to backtrack into a seat. "Better luck next time." she laughed. Then to show a bit of sportsmanship, she squeezed his ass while pushing him over towards the sofa. As the game continued, it was down to Julie and four guys.

The music started again and Julie felt hands on her waist as they stumbled over each other, laughing around the circle, and she grabbed onto the waist of the guy in front of her so she wouldn't fall. When the music stopped this time she scrambled again and landed on someone else's lap, the sweet dark-haired guy who was in front of her. She lost her balance and in trying to keep her from falling he inadvertently tore her dress and popped off the first three buttons.

"I'm sorry" he apologized. "As much as I've been watching your breasts, you'd think I'd have known what I was doing." Julie flustered as he helped her back onto his lap, her dress hanging well open, but again she loved the feel of him underneath her, and was exhilarated by his hands on her. She glanced at David on the couch, wondering about how he might take this scene. He was facing them, but he appeared to be dozing.

As the music started up again, Julie was up and moving with the 4 guys still in the game. They all bunched together as they moved around the circle and Julie felt their closeness. Behind her she felt Bob's hands pulling her hips back against his hard cock. When the music stopped again, she easily slumped onto his lap and felt his cock against the crack of her ass. His left hand laid on her mound, just resting there, and his right hand circled around her, underneath her torn dress, rubbing across her nipple. She immediately sensed the wetness of her pussy, and before anything else, wished his fingers were stroking in the wetness. She became aware that her legs were splayed out in a wide "V" and that her head fell back on his shoulder. Bob moved his hand under her dress, and when he found no underwear, he whispered a delighted, "Nice. Very nice!" in her ear. He teased two fingers up the crease of her pussy and across her clit. She gasped and heard him moan as he felt the wet. It crossed her mind briefly that she's doing all this at a party with a guy she doesn't know, six other guys watching and with her boyfriend napping(?) on the couch! But it felt so fucking good . . . and she can sense that the other guys are loving it, they're not saying anything, but she sees them watching her, mesmerized.

The music started again and she was disappointed that she had to get up. They were moving again, just barely. She could hear the music, but mostly she felt Bob behind her. Then he let go, fumbled around with something, and she felt his cock. He'd slipped off his shorts and his underwear. He lifts her dress, pulls her back against him and his cock poked between her legs. Julie was completely shocked. The guy was almost naked. She looked over at David. The couch is in the half-light so she can't see his face clearly. She thinks his eyes are closed but she can't tell. He almost seemed to be he's smiling and she thought she saw his hand rubbing across his crotch, but it rested still again. Bob pinched her ass in fun and when she jumped a little, he threw his arm around her, nuzzling against her neck and they laughed together.

The music stopped and Bob quickly sat down. He lifted up the back of Julie's dress, held onto his dick with one hand and guided her right down on it. She gasped and starts to get back up, but he held her hips firmly, pumping just a little, and whispered in her ear, "Oh, babe, just give it a minute, if you want to go you can, but just try it a minute . . ." She eased onto it and it feels so fucking fucking good. She laid her head back against him. And he whispered, "Yeah, that's it . . . that's it . . . just let it happen . . . just let me do it . . . just let me do it." He reached up and unbuttoned her dress all the way down and it fells open entirely. He then circled his hands flat across the tips of her nipples and she arched her back, squeezing her cunt around his cock.

Almost lazily she again remembered that her boyfriend is on the couch. She looked over and saw that she was right before. He was lying on the couch, watching them, stroking his cock. She couldn't believe he was lying there with his dick all the way out of his pants slowly gliding his hand over it. Their eyes met. "Oh god, he's loving this too." She realized "He's loving watching me fuck this guy . . ."

The music started again. Instinctively Julie began to rise, but Bob pulled her back down on his cock. He whispers in her ear "I think the game is about to change." And, it does. The other chairs are moved aside and the men now circled Julie and Bob.

As they circled they started to remove their clothes. Bob lifted Julie's tits up. She felt the silkiness of a satin shirt glide over her nipples, caressing and teasing them, as Earl passed by. He always seemed to move with a fluid grace, never quite fixed where you last saw him. Now, that same grace was gracing her breasts, rippling sensual pleasure from one breast to the other. The same fluidity was urging a surge in her own fluids. As always, Earl moved on before she knew he was gone. She knew he would flow past her again as the game continued.

Julia was still floating on this sensuality, her eyes were dreamily closed, when Bruce brushed in front of her, removing his cardigan sweater. She felt the first touch against her breast and started to swoon. The coarseness of the wool against the rise and fall of her breasts and the intermittent tug of the weave on her nipples sharpened her senses. She became aware of both the roughness of the sweater and of the air that cooled the slightly reddening flesh. The expanding consciousness of her skin – now tensed and on guard – moved gradually up to her face and down to her pussy. She noticed how hot her breath felt. She felt how tight her pussy had become, every hair a trigger to tension.

She wondered what else could happen, her eyes focused on Tom fixing his eyes upon her. He unbuttoned his leather vest, fanning her with the light breeze as it swung off his shoulders. A slight glance from Tom to Bob, and Julie felt her wrists being pressed to the side of her legs. Another breeze came when he swept his vest over her shoulders and along her arms. Bob released her wrists to work up over the vest, continuing to pin her arms to her side and a little forward, thrusting her tits up as well. Tom ran his fingers lightly up her legs, paused to tease her clit. Julie startled then loosened. Tom's fingers continue up to her belly. He pulled the vest in and buttoned the bottom button, then the next and the next, until Julie's arms could not be freed and her tits were raised and thrust forward between them – past the buttons left undone. Tom's touch feathered over her fettered breasts circling the aureole and nipples. His tongue followed his fingers, but did not linger long.

David rustled from the couch and came over to her. He had one of her scarves in his pocket. He withdrew it and swept it over her breasts, letting it undulate over them. He pressed it ever so gently up thorough the valley, now a tunnel, between her ampleness, and drew it slowly up and over her cheek. With a swirl he caressed her face from ear to cheek to cheek to ear and around again. She closed her eyes and felt it sweep over her forehead. Then it tightened over her eyes and she could feel a gentle hitch being tied to keep it in place.

"How well do you think you know me? How well can you tell between me and another lover? We shall see."

With a nod he cued the other 3 men to unzip their pants. Bruce approached.

Bob leaned her forward and whispered in her ear "Can you tell by taste and touch? Perhaps this is David."

Julia tentatively reached her tongue out, finding the tip of his cock. She coaxed it to her lips, cupping under the head at the top of the shaft. Easing him into her mouth she swirled around the head, testing for tightness. Yes, he was circumcised. That meant he wasn't David. The first test was easy. Removing her lips, she shook her head smiling, "Not David. Delicious, but not David."

Earl approached next. She had to lean over a bit further this time, again drawing the tip into her mouth and circling the glans. Then a little sucking. The bit of give on the shaft told her it might be David. Might be, but she had to bend down a bit to get to him. No. Probably Earl, the shortest man there. Clearly, shorter than the others. Definitely shorter than David. That however did not stop her from diving forth to get as much cock in her hungry mouth as she could before "deciding". She almost doubted herself. He was long, as long as David. Maybe? But no, it had to be Earl. She pulled out and shook her head grinning.

Tom came next. He was circumcised too, but guessed her trick with Bruce. He gave his dick a sharp snap with his fingers and it went soft. Maybe she wouldn't have it so easy this time. Julie was rather disappointed. She actually had to lift his cock a bit with her tongue to take it in. She felt for the foreskin but he stiffened enough that she couldn't tell whether it was a lack of stiffness that left some give to the shaft. Some men weren't cut as much as other too. Maybe the length, then. No, that seemed the same as David. But there was something. Something she felt, or rather, didn't feel at the base of his cock. No fur, just skin. David was into "natural" all the way, and wouldn't shave and never encouraged her to either. She smiled and pulled her lips from Tom's cock, lingering and swinging her tongue back and forth under and over. "Nope", she smiled.

They silently scooted a stool over in front of her, which Earl then mounted. "Now I wonder if this might be David." she laughed. Bob pressed lightly against her back. Julie leaned forward again, just a little wary that, maybe, another friend had joined the game. He was hard, very hard. Drops of pre-cum were smoothing the tip of his cock. Julie decided that the time for tentativeness had passed. She engulfed, and devoured his cock in a ravenous dive. Down past the glans, the neck, all the way down his shaft till her nose caught the first hint of hair – just enough for her to slow down before crashing at the base. Just as quickly she rose back up, but stopped at the neck. A quick swirl disclosed the foreskin pulled up ever so slightly. Satisfied, Julie rocked her lips back again, a little in, a little out, further in and just a wee bit of a back off, then more and more and more.

Earl's legs buckled. It was hard to stay on the narrow stool. He dared not hold onto her for support lest she sense a different touch. So he wobbled and tense, sparing as little of his consciousness on stability as possible, as his he tried to control and extend her sucking.

Another deep dive, this one for her. If he was desperate for her lips to press on, so was she. Julie needed to smell the scent that was always strongest where the fur held the heat and sweat. She tried to touch her clit with her fingers. Bob pinned them when he sensed her first stretching. She tried to raise herself up and thrust on his cock. His hands and force prevented more than a squirm. Squirm she did, to the best of her ability. Resigned, she strove to take what she could get. More of that delicious, delightful, cock.

Julie attacked with renewed force and effect, maneuvering in a frontal assault on his cock with her lips, but parrying his thrusting cock with her swirling tongue and tightening lips till he relented, then she would reverse and lay yet another siege to it's length, pressing, pressing on.

Earl loved it; he wanted it to last forever. Even with the nascent cramp in his left leg he hoped for an eternity of this. Julie engulfed his cock again, her watering mouth laying a slick path over the tip through the neck, and all along the shaft. Her breath heated him and drew up more of his scent. Then backtracking up his dick, pulling the skin with her, spinning her tongue between the foreskin and the neck.

It was too much. Hold as he would wish to, the gates began to open. A surging mass of semen and sperm hastened to surrender. Pressing to the middle of his shaft, rumbling to the approach of his glans, lingering a split second then surging into her mouth.

Julie took her prize, took the cum and paraded it around her tongue, bathing her mouth in it and swallowing it all in a triumphal procession. Another drive to engulf his shaft and still more surging cum. Drawing back beckoned yet more, his exhausted last. She let the vanquished cock fall from her lips, dripping a strand onto her breast to gather on her nipple. Earl bent over to suck on her sweetened breast, kissed his way up over her neck and shared his last drops, from his lips to hers, in a passionate and appreciative kiss. He reached to her brow with his hands to remove the scarf. Julie shocked to see his eyes looking into hers. She stared down at the stool, glanced over at David, smirked. "Perhaps I don't know you so well. It appears that I shall have to be more watchful."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Musical Chairs Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 537 milliseconds