• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Incendiary Circumstances Ch. 07

Incendiary Circumstances Ch. 07

12

Despite all the sex Marie was having in the afternoon's with herself and at night with her husband, she'd wake up in the middle of the night or get up early in the morning and go into the computer room where she'd visit sites that featured pictures of naked black men.

She'd stare at their cocks and marvel at the size and the color while she petted her pussy. She couldn't believe that a boy like Blaine could be anywhere near the size of some of those organs. Those were men's cocks. Yet the way Blaine held his arm so far in front of him as he jerked off made Marie think he might be even bigger. Perhaps he exaggerated, holding his hand far in front of himself, miming a handjob just to excite her. But if that were the case, what explained the semen that coated the surfaces of what had become "their corner"?

Marie clicked through page after page of images of, forgetting their cocks for just a moment, the hottest bodies of any color on the planet. Those alone would have made Marie salivate and opened her pussy spigot. She could have masturbated to those hard, buff bodies alone.

But the pictures contained much more. They showed that dark chocolate color that Hershey's knew sold their candy almost as much as the flavor. The company had tested producing the candy bars in a rainbow of colors but abandoned that effort when test subjects reported being far less satisfied by a blue or pink or amber colored candy bar.

As good as and perhaps better than the delicious, dark paint that stimulated Marie's saliva glands was the enormous size of cock after cock after cock. She may have felt like the guy who found the first dinosaur fossil and thought it looked like the bone of a lizard. Those black appendages looked like cocks but were so much bigger.

Many of the photos also included the face of a pretty white woman, often a blonde like Marie, next to each black cock. That the cocks were bigger than the faces smiling next to them made Marie's head spin. When there were globs of cum smeared over the cocks and mouths, or strings of semen connecting a pair of pretty red lips to a fat, black cockhead, Marie felt woozy.

Marie found it difficult to stroke herself easily while sitting in the office chair and the orgasms she achieved looking at the computer screen weren't always as satisfying as those she achieved under more accommodating circumstances, but she returned again and again and again, night after night after night.

It was perhaps because of all those shiny onyx images that played in her head night and day that she found herself even more excited with her young black man with whom she was sharing a very mild form of an affair.

They were in the corner that Blaine used for jerking off and his hard on started acting up again. This time he didn't walk away to play with himself. This time he just turned around. Marie was right there, staring at Blaine's black back, when he dropped his pants. This time she was right there as he lowered his white briefs to his knees.

Right there. Right next to the nineteen-year-old with the body sculpted by endless workouts at the gym, endless calisthenics on the football field, endless wind sprints and running the stadium steps, and pushups and sit-ups and blocking and tackling drills.

Marie pressed her cheek to Blaine's warm, damp back and ran her hand along his shoulders, over his scapula and down his oblique muscles...then back up again. She moaned softly in rhythm to the gentle rocking his stroking of his phallus established in the rest of his body.

Blaine's pleasuring arm moved back and forth. Marie moved her lips to it and kissed the triceps. Quickly her tongue darted out and licked at the light perspiration covering the skin. Her teeth joined in, nipping at his flesh, causing him to ask if she wanted to watch.

"I can't Blaine," she explained.

"Of course you can. No one is stopping you."

By this time, Marie's hand caressing the college kid's back had wandered lower, reaching the tops of his buttocks. When she'd get there, she'd rotate her hand so that her fingernails would scrape across the swell of the tops of his ass cheeks.

"You don't understand," Marie continued. "It's not a matter of permission; it's a matter of control. Mine. If I were to see you I'm not sure I'd able to stop myself."

"Stop yourself from what?"

"Use your imagination Blaine. I'm sure you've had other women in the same condition you now have me."

"You do realize the decision is not yours to make, don't you? You do know that whether or not you watch me jerk off is up to me, not you."

"Yes, darling," Marie breathed on Blaine's back as her middle finger slid a few inches down Blaine's butt crack. "Yes, I'm aware that you've assumed a form of sexual control over me. I just plead with you not to exercise it. I'm married; please don't make me your slut. I'm already having disturbing enough thoughts about you."

"What thoughts, Marie?"

"I can't, Blaine, not even to you. They're too disgusting to utter. I can't understand myself at all."

Marie's face was now pressed tightly into Blaine's back and her hand cupped and caressed his buttock.

"You have the most beautiful ass I've ever seen," she whispered, hoping to change the subject.

Blaine seemed to take pity on her. Rather than press to have her watch him stroke his cock, he let her remain with her cheek pressed against his back, fondling his buttocks. After a minute or so, his unoccupied hand sought her wrist and he brought her hand around his bock and placed it under his scrotum.

Marie shuddered perceptibly at her first contact with Blaine's genitals.

"Stroke my cock," Blaine commanded the pretty blonde teacher thirty-three years his senior currently cupping his buttocks with one hand and his testicles with the other.

"No Blaine," Marie responded, pressing her lips firmly against Blaine's back, hoping he couldn't hear her muffled voice challenge his authority over her.

"Are you saying you don't want to touch me there?"

"I'm saying I'm afraid to touch you there. Your cock scares me just like Andre's did all those years ago. Touching you will likely unleash a force in me I won't be able to control. I'm not like you; I have a lot to lose. Please Blaine, I've already begged you and I'm begging again, don't make me your slut."

Blaine responded physically rather than verbally. With his free hand, he took Marie's hand from his balls and rested it on the one he had been using to jerk himself off. He'd stopped stroking himself and Marie's hand rested atop his.

Behind him, Marie was having trouble retaining focus on reality. Blaine's hand began moving again and hers moved with it. Blaine was pulling on his cock again and Marie's hand moved in tandem with his. She could feel her arm moving in the same rhythm as Blaine's as he played with his cock. Her legs felt rubbery and she was forced to lock her knees in order to remain upright.

Gradually, Blaine used his wrist to push Marie's hand forward to the edge of where his hand ended and his cockshaft began. She knew she was being manipulated, knew her hand was being maneuvered onto the young black's cock just as he wanted and she didn't. But she had no way to resist because it wasn't that she didn't want to hold Blaine's cock, just that she feared what would happen to her is she did.

Slowly Blaine shifted the positioning of their hands until Marie's was on his cock meat and his was atop hers. He began stroking his hand along his shaft taking Marie's with it.

"Your hand is so soft," he crooned in that deep baritone voice. "It feels so nice on my cock. Can you feel how hard you've made me?"

Could she feel it? Was Blaine joking? She could feel nothing else but it. She didn't reply; she groaned.

Slowly Blaine moved their hands along his cock. Marie had to take a step toward his side as her fully outstretched arm wasn't long enough to reach the end of Blaine. Finally, they reached his end and Marie couldn't conceive of a cock that big even as she held it in her hand.

"You're so big," she whispered, not knowing what else to say.

"I know." His answer caused her to giggle and Blaine joined her.

"No," she said, "I mean really big."

"I know." He felt a quick squeeze where a woman should know a man rather well before he feels.

"Do all of them tell you that?"

"All of them?"

"You know what I fucking mean."

"Those that express an opinion do, yes, except they say the biggest, not big or really big. Don't you want to see it?" he asked again, feeling her face still hidden behind his triceps.

"I can't."

Of course Marie knew she could, knew that what she meant wasn't that she couldn't but that she daren't. If she hadn't had Blaine's naked waist to clutch onto, she wouldn't have been able to remain upright just from the touch of that magnificent organ. Were she to see it, she would have fallen to her knees immediately. She'd already done it countless times in her mind so many afternoons that summer.

The problem was, then what? What if Blaine denied her? Told her to get up? Told her to stop being ridiculous? Told her that the idea that an old woman like her would get to suck such a magnificent dick was utterly preposterous?

Of course the notion that Blaine would turn down a blowjob was also absurd but was it any more absurd that a fifty-two year old white, married, school teacher fellating a nineteen year old black college kid with a cock she now knew extended into at least the next zip code and maybe two codes over?

No, Marie would content herself with letting Blaine jerk off using her hand. Except that suddenly, he wasn't. Blaine's hand had left hers, had left it alone on his cock. Had left her to admit she was stroking him on her own and not because he was driving the action. If she continued now she would have to acknowledge that she jerked him off because she wanted to, because it excited her to, and not because he compelled it. Could she? It didn't take long for her to find out.

"Stroke it, Marie," the words came. "Jerk me off. You know you want to, so just do it."

Marie's hand began to move again because she did want to, because the idea of making that wondrous cock cum was flooding her senses, like the cock was somehow jerking her off and not the other way around.

She took her time, stroking the full length of his shaft in utter amazement. It wasn't how she'd ever jerked anyone off before. Her hand was moving over the skin whereas before, she picked a spot and gripped there.

"Is this how I'm supposed to do it?" Marie asked.

"Is that how you do it for him?" Blaine asked.

"For who, my husband?"

"For anyone you're in the habit of masturbating."

"Well, that would be hubby," Marie explained, "but you know that."

"Fine. Is that how you jerk hubby off?"

"More like this," Marie said, holding Blaine's shaft somewhere around its midpoint and moving her hand an inch or so in either direction. "Not like this," she continued, taking her hand on a long, extended journey to the end of Blaine's cock and back.

"Try this," Blaine said and moved her hand moved out to the end of his dick.

Marie grasped Blaine's cock just below the head and began stroking more like she had with her other paramours. After about a minute, she felt a slick warmth that she knew to be precum. While her first desire would have been to lick it off her fingers, she resisted her impulses and smeared it along Blaine's shaft, lubricating the action taking place there.

Marie began stroking and Blaine began moaning in earnest. After no more than a few minutes, he bent his knees, arching his pelvis forward and his head back. He turned his neck and pulled Marie's mouth to his. "Jerk it," he breathed just before kissing her. "Make it shoot."

Marie felt his cock spasm and quiver as the pulses of liquid evacuated Blaine's long, long shaft. She pushed her tongue passionately into his mouth even as she struggled to stand despite not climaxing herself. The cum that kept squirting in volumes from his cock started coating Marie's fingers and hand. She could smell the stimulating aroma from where she stood and her mouth watered wishfully.

"I'll get some towels to clean you up," she said when it was apparent the all clear signal for the young black man's orgasm had finally been sent.

Nervously, excitedly, Marie turned and retreated to their supply basket and immediately brought the cummy hand to her mouth. She licked feverishly at the warm, salty semen as she walked to get the towels. Handing Blaine the paper to clean himself with, she sagged against his back, smelling her fingers as he mopped his cock.

Summer was almost at an end. Marie and her young beau continued their erotic, quasi-affair of kissing, petting, masturbating and cleaning up except that now Marie had taken over the duties of jerking Blaine off at the end of the workday. Time was short and she treasured every day. Monday would begin the last week of the assignment. Despite working six-day weeks, the summer had flown by.

Partly in response to the waning time she would share with Blaine, Marie secretly upped the ante in her sexual subjugation to young Blaine's big black cock. She'd taken to cleaning up after her young stud by using soap and water to cut down on the odor the semen left behind. With the walls now sanitized, she took to sending Blaine from the room while she cleaned so she could be alone with his cum.

"Why don't you go out to the car and get yourself a Pepsi while I spruce up?" Marie asked as Blaine tucked his bulging white pouch behind his fly and zipped up. Marie amazed herself that she could so calmly describe mopping up some black youth's fresh cum as sprucing up like she were hanging some spring drapes, or painting the spare room.

"Why do you even do that Marie?" Blaine asked. "Nobody ever comes down here."

Marie began giggling at Blaine's unintended double entendre immediately and couldn't stop. It struck her as enormously funny. Blaine didn't get it.

"What?" he asked when he heard her laugh.

Marie handed him his shirt. When he'd slipped it over his head, she took his well muscled arm, pressed her tit into it, and led him back to the corner where they both could see the splotchy white mess Blaine had made.

"Nobody ever cums down here?" Marie said and started laughing again.

Blaine laughed with her though not as hard or as long. "For a teacher, you've got a filthy mind," he said and swatted her on the butt.

Marie covered her ass with her hands and faux pouted. "Even a dirty minded teacher knows it's the one who made the mess that's supposed to get the spanking."

Blaine left to get a cold drink while Marie ran some detergent and water into a bucket. She knelt on the concrete floor looking at the trail of creamy seed on the floor and on the wall. She walked forward on her knees. When she got to the corner her pussy was dripping just like it always was when she performed this ritualistic cleansing. She was very close to cumming because this time the ceremony would be slightly different. This time, she'd clean the wall not with a sponge, but with her tongue.

The sponge was in the bucket behind her as she knelt, tucking her feet beneath her. She placed her hands on the angled walls of the corner and braced herself as she moved her face closer. She breathed deeply capturing that heady aroma that is distinctly semen.

The knot that had been in her stomach all day anticipating and dreading this moment suddenly eased. Her labia fluttered a tribute to the ejaculate slowly making its way down the wall. Her nipples throbbed. Pursing her lips, Marie moved in until she felt the oily emulsion.

OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD!!!!!! Marie thought as her heart pounded. She was doing it! She was actually going to lick Blaine's cum from the wall!! She'd been imagining it for several days and the thought had her oozing into her panties so much and so frequently she'd taken to wearing panty liners again even though her monthly flow had all but ceased.

But what she was doing was so unthinkable to the old Marie, so debasing, that it excited her like nothing she could imagine. As she opened her mouth and pressed her tongue against the cum, against the wall, she felt the tremors of orgasm quiver along the smooth folds of her pussy lips and roll towards her clit.

Marie suctioned the first strand into her mouth and pulled back. The gooey, ductile semen formed a long string that still connected her mouth and the wall even when eighteen inches separated them. She cupped her hand under the string so it would have a place to fall as she slurped it in.

Marie was lightheaded as she savored that first taste of Blaine, or any man, from an inanimate surface. Her tongue gave the goo a guided tour of her mouth finally brushing her teeth with it. When the flavor began to vanish, she moved in for another sample, still holding the original dollop in her mouth.

Marie traced her tongue along the wall collecting all the liquid Blaine had spackled it with. Pushing back, she knelt on the floor delighting in the flavor and aroma of the white concoction coating the interior of her mouth. Her southern grotto felt as wet and slick as the one above her waist that now contained a young black man's delicious offering.

Looking down, Marie saw several strips and puddles of cum including one that the hem of her skirt was currently dunked in. She lifted up her hem and felt the dampness that would soon become a stain. Her fingers proceeded up her legs pushing that skirt higher and higher. She could feel the wetness of the cum as the hem rode up her legs.

Marie found her distended labia and began to tug and play with them. They were so much longer and floppier than the ones she saw on women in porn. Both she and her husband Dave liked to pull on them. Dave jokingly liked to say he could probably tie them in a knot and it always felt so good when he tried.

Now Marie was trying to knot those pussy lips as she yanked at them with both hands and tilted her head back in preparation for draining her mouth. Four fingers were stationed in her vaginal channel, wedged as tight as Spartans at Thermopylae, with a fifth from another hand rocking the little man in the boat like it was a dingy in choppy seas.

Marie's orgasm ripped through her as she knelt on that concrete floor, played with her cunt, and swallowed the load of a young black boy.

On their last Saturday together, Marie and Blaine left early. Marie had a date with her husband. It was a celebration for the conclusion of her summer job. Dave would be out of town next week when she actually stopped working so it was a second best choice.

After Blaine's ceremonial tossing off and his subsequent departure for the refreshment in the cooler in the car, Marie found herself on her hands and knees on the concrete, shaking in excitement again. This time would see her ultimate degradation.

This time she would lap the sperm directly from the filthy cement floor. It's true she had scrubbed that surface religiously for more than a week. It was probably cleaner than her kitchen table at home but it was still concrete, still a floor, still the utter connotation of filthy.

And she was going to put her mouth on it, was going to lick it with her tongue, just to...what? Abase herself? Prove how big a slut she could be? Erase decades of good behavior in the interests of releasing the slut inside just for a while, experience complete, unfettered freedom just for once?

Marie placed her mouth over a semen pool and drew her breath inward through a tiny hole in her ovaled lips like a reverse whistle. Oily fluid flowed in. It was in her mouth, the cum, that semen that was once in Blaine's body and then on a concrete floor.

Suddenly it all came together. All the aching of the Summer of Blaine, all the smoldering regret of the slut she'd never been, never let herself be, all the sexual flowering re-born, plus the unbelievably arousing masculinity of a black kid one-third her age, the subtle sexual games they had played for weeks, the incessant teasing without conjugality.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Incendiary Circumstances Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds