• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • First Date Ch. 05

First Date Ch. 05

123

First Date -- Vegas Flight - Part 5

After some thought about a wedding location and a honeymoon location, Ann suggested that Jake & Ann, along with and Jake's 18 year old daughter, Ginny and Ann's 18 year old son, Kevin, all fly to Las Vegas for the wedding and honeymoon. After all, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!" Ann and my four younger children were scheduled to stay at friends' houses while the two couples left for three days of marriage and fun filled times in "Sin City."

"We'll make history as the first couples ever kicked out of Vegas for our fucking!" Ginny exclaimed in glee, as she changed in her room with Kevin. Ginny put on a light halter top - braless for Kevin and for her Dad - which showed her small but long nipples clearly and the faint outline of her dark, small areolas as well as her well formed 34B chest. Her 26 inch tummy was bare to her almost completely shaved pubic line, and she wore shorts that tightly fit her 37 inch hips and full ass. Kevin wore a Hawaiian sport shirt and loose cargo shorts. He came up behind Ginny, and slipped his hand over her shoulder and down her low cut top, feeling her right breast.

"Kevin, stop it!" she exclaimed. "I'm having enough problems controlling my dripping wet pussy and womanly desire to fuck you yet again right here and now, not to mention the sensuous feel of your seed inside of me, and we'll never get packed if I keep taking off my clothes and mating you!"

"And the problem with that is ...?" Kevin replied, pinching Ginny's hard nipple gently, just to the special pressure that caused both slight discomfort and high sexual arousal in Ginny's already hormone driven, 18 year old body, making Ginny moan sensuously. Her nipple felt like it was on fire and only Kevin's cock -- spurting his seed -- could put it out.

"Gawd, that feels good, Kevin." Ginny moaned. Then she swatted his hand away from her chest. "But the problem is we'll miss our flight and all the fucking fun we're going to have once we get to Vegas! I'll be stuck here babysitting our siblings, and having to hold my screams in as I bury my head in the pillow each time you fuck me, while hoping no one knocks on our door asking what we're doing. Besides, if you're good, I'll let you do me on the flight."

"But the bathrooms are almost always in front where everyone sees and the attendants monitor who goes in! The airlines really hate that Mile High Club membership." Kevin complained.

"Then you'll just have to satisfy me somewhere else in that plane, even if it means in the aisle, because I can't stand not receiving orgasms from you an entire seven hours straight during that evening flight. Besides, it will be quiet, perhaps dark, and most people will be asleep." Ginny replied.

"Yeah, and the flight attendants will be so busy monitoring your Dad's and my Mom's lovemaking that we may be totally unnoticed as we fuck naked in the aisle!" Laughed Kevin as he packed the rest of his stuff.

Meanwhile, Ann was packing in Jake's master bedroom, including some new sex toys she'd picked up on Sunday at AnnaBelle's in their suitcase.

"Are all those for us?" I asked with more than mild interest.

"Perhaps. If the kids are good, perhaps we'll share with them. I do hope they are well used by the time we come home. I know I'M looking forward to feeling some of these inside of me -- along with feeling you -- and your cum -- inside of me, lover." Ann exclaimed in a sexy, sultry voice.

Ann reached inside of her blouse, and pulled off her bra and handed it to me. "I don't think we've got enough room to pack these for this trip -- lover."

I looked at her 36DD breasts, full and round, with her thick long nipples bursting through her blouse top. Her blouse was only buttoned to the bottom of her breasts, showing even more of her marvelous tits, which swayed gently as she moved.

Ann pulled down her shorts, slipped off her panties, and standing bottomless, handed her wet panties to me too. "No room for these in our suitcase, either, lover." Her shorts were already unable to cover the bottom portion of her voluptuous ass, and fit tightly into the crease of her cum filled pussy in the front. The low belt line barely covered her shaved mound.

Ann packed her Wicked Weasel swim suit, and showed me another, smaller one for Ginny. Both had fabric that was little more than a loose crochet, showing all behind it. I wasn't even sure if Ann's full tits could fit into her skimpy top, and concluded that I didn't care if they didn't. Something told me her swim top would rarely, if ever, be worn in Vegas anyway.

We called a taxi, not wanting to leave our 740i BMW at the airport, and loaded our stuff, said our goodbyes to friends and family, and went to the airport.

At the security checkpoint, a worker opened our suitcase, only to find Ann's toys conspicuously placed on top. The worker closed the suitcase quickly without another word, or further inspection, and we sped through the process.

We grabbed some snacks from our bags, and boarded our plane -- a Boeing 757-300. Ann and I watched with interest as the kids boarded first, and watched their faces as they discovered that our seats were in first class! We took the back four seats, at Ann's suggestion. Ann knew the Mile High Club was most accessible in the 1st class bathrooms, which were right behind our seats, and also blocked from economy view by the galley. And with the back row, fewer people could see us. Besides, there was only one old lady in the seats in front of Ann and I, and no one in front of the kids' seats in 1st class.

Ann and I took the left side seats and Kevin and Ginny took the right seats to the aisle. The women sat against the windows, which displayed the last light of day to the Western sky. The flight would land us in Vegas at midnight, though it would feel like 3 AM to us.

After takeoff, Ann got up and visited with a flight attendant named Suzy. They talked softly but comfortably for a long time, and when Ann returned, she had blankets for us and for the teenagers. Ann pulled her window shade down, as did Ginny, and we settled in for the long flight.

Kevin went to the restroom, to check out lovemaking possibilities, while Ginny covered herself up to her neck with the blanket, then quickly unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts. She thought of undoing her halter top, but thought her B cup breasts would allow Kevin to slide it easily up above her tits. Then she thought, "What the hell, I WANT him to enjoy seeing me topless on this flight, don't I?" as she undid her top and took off her shorts. Kevin came back, and crawled under the blanket too, unaware of what Ginny wasn't wearing. As he lifted her blanket he could see her bare, perky breasts and long hard nipples. His left hand reached over, and pushed the armrest up, and he slid next to her, putting his right arm around her small waist, and cupping her right breast with his hand, as his left hand felt her left breast. His shorts became quite full, to Ginny's delight, and she undid his shorts, and stuck her hand down them, feeling his thick rod. She marveled again that the feel of his veins bulging on his cock, and how hard he became at the sight of her nude body.

Ginny whispered to Kevin, "By dawn of last Sunday morning, you made love in my mouth twice and in my pussy twelve times, said our vows before our parents, and made me pregnant right in front of them, Kevin! You've more than proven your manhood to me in my bed, and in my womb, Kevin. I know your studly cock can't be inside of my pussy twelve times while we are in flight, but I know we can make each other cum more times than 12 in seven hours. I'm going to rub you, and later suck you, over and over Kevin. And when it's late, I'm taking you into that bathroom and you are going to fuck my brains out at least once until you cum inside of me!"

Kevin's fingers slipped down Ginny's newly pregnant tummy and over her smoothly shaved muff, and into her wet opening. Her hard clit was impossible to ignore as his fingers slid into Ginny's swollen lips. Ginny felt her clit harden at her lover's touch, and enjoyed the electric feeling his touch gave her, as her bottom involuntarily convulsed ever so lightly and ever so quickly. It did not go unnoticed by Kevin, who was pleased that such a touch made her ass shake so quickly in response. Ginny moaned quietly in satisfaction as she kissed Kevin, shoving her tongue into his mouth as she thought of his tongue shoved into her cunt. As their kiss broke, Ginny whispered, "Show my pregnant body how much you love me, and our child -- make me cum, husband."

Ginny's hand only fit around ¾ of Kevin's 6" circumference, as she squeezed Kevin's thick cock hard, pressing some pre-cum from his tip, which she took on her fingers, and into her mouth, as Kevin watched in approval. "You taste good, lover." Ginny whispered with satisfaction.

Kevin's finger left Ginny's cunt and went into his own mouth, as Ginny watched in fascination. Kevin slowly pulled his finger from his mouth and replied, "You taste delicious too, wife."

"Love me, Kevin. You've said your vows to me privately & even made me pregnant in front of our parents. Now give your horny wife lots of orgasms. Bring all of the woman out of your new wife. I've waited my entire life for you -- and your body. Now satisfy your wife's desires, Kevin!" Ginny begged quietly.

Ginny snuggled deeper into Kevin's arms and spread her thighs wider to give her lover access to her pussy. Kevin's left fingers felt the smoothness of her swollen, shaved lips, which were now parted enough to expose Ginny's hard clit. Ginny's clit was on sexual fire, and could only be quenched by her teenage husband's body. Ginny knew at that moment that even her own hand or vibrator would not be enough to satisfy her heightened desires now that she was Kevin's wife. She NEEDED Kevin -- NEEDED his cock -- NEEDED his fingers -- NEEDED his tongue - right now. But most of all, at this moment, she needed his cock up in her -- DEEEPLY up her!

Ginny desired her new husband's cock -- up her -- rubbing her -- cuming in her -- and of course, making her cum. Her eighteen year old feminine mind played over all of the reasons why it was wrong to lay her nude body in the aisle, and let her husband have his way with her until she was completely satisfied. Somehow those reasons did not seem strong enough to overcome her desire to be taken by her eighteen year old stud muffin husband. Her hormone driven body found it extremely hard not to follow her feminine instincts to lie down in the isle nude and get fucked by Kevin! She certainly wasn't embarrassed to bare her body, and after making love before their parents, she wasn't embarrassed to display affection for her husband to strangers. Ginny only knew that she NEEDED HER HUSBAND'S COCK RIGHT NOW!

Ginny's mind compromised as best as her sexually befuddled reason would allow -- Ginny lifted the blanket and quickly swung her right thigh over Kevin's lap, sitting on his lap, facing him, as she quickly impaled her wet pussy on his cock, all while pulling the blanket around her nude body.

Kevin was stunned! He wanted to be in her pussy too, and his testosterone driven body would not -- no - could not, lift Ginny off his lap -- off his hardened cock -- if his life depended on it. "Ginny!" was all he managed to mumble, before she French kissed him for a good minute, letting his cock slid deeper into her womanhood, as his hands enjoyed grasping and feeling her smooth, bare hips and ass, and soft, toned skin.

My attention was directed to the young couple when Ginny suddenly mounted Kevin. I watched in amazement as my daughter impaled herself skillfully and quickly on Kevin's 8" long, and very thick cock. I also realized that Ginny's position elevated her, and that they could be better unseen if she'd lie down and let Kevin between her legs that way. Ann, who was now topless under our blanket, must have come to the same conclusion, as she quickly waved her hand to catch Ginny's attention, exposing her 36DD breasts to them, and causing them to jiggle seductively in the process, when she motioned with her right hand for Ginny to lay down on the seat, then motioned with both hands held high, by spreading her index and middle fingers apart as she put the straight edge of her other hand between them, to signal that Kevin should lie between her spread thighs.

Ginny smiled at the sight of Ann's bare, tanned breasts, enjoying their beauty for the two seconds they were exposed, and quickly grasped Ann's hand signals with a grin. Ginny then rolled off of Kevin, to her left, scrunched down, spread her legs, and pulled him on top of her as she lay diagonally across the seats. As Kevin got between her legs, Ginny boldly pushed her bare left leg up on the seat to take more of Kevin's huge cock deeper inside of her, quickly calculating that the deeper feeling was worth the heightened chance of being seen. Her right leg spread further to her right, giving Kevin maximum access to her womanhood.

The couple rearranged the blanket over Kevin's back, and then Kevin's body slid into his wife's body -- HARD.

Ginny needed Kevin to fuck her -- badly. Gentle lovemaking was not in her agenda. Her sopping pussy and bulging, smooth cunt lips had spread apart a good inch before even taking Kevin into her, allowing her pussy to freely drip her juices of arousal and Kevin's last deposit of seed into a thick pool on the leather seat.

But Kevin also needed to fuck her -- to take her. It had been over five hours since he'd been up inside of his new wife, and his eighteen year old body needed to mate with her -- again. Kevin thrust his hips forcefully and quickly forward, toward Ginny's widely spread pussy, ramming his iron tool into the back wall of her wet pussy on the first thrust. Ginny felt her opening spread and stretch to take Kevin's thick cock into her. She felt herself deepen to accommodate his body. She felt SO FULL and it felt SO GOOD! Ginny felt so much hardness, so deeply embedded between her thighs! Ginny enjoyed the fullness of her husband inside of her!

Ginny hissed, then moaned quietly as Kevin rammed his rod into her again and again. Ginny pushed her small firm breasts into his chest as she quietly gave all of herself to Kevin without reservation.

Kevin's lovemaking shoved Ginny forcefully into the corner of her leather seat and against the bulkhead, causing the leather to creak and causing Ginny to moan softly into his ear in intense pleasure. Ginny kept her lips sealed, afraid to even kiss Kevin for fear that he would please her body intensely as she opened her mouth to meet his, causing her to scream out in joy right in the first class cabin. She held her breath to control her sounds, which, ironically, gave her slightly oxygen deprived body even more erotic feelings to control.

In less than 15 seconds Ginny came! Her feminine fluids gushed over Kevin's hard rod. A minute passed before Ginny's body repeated the heavenly process. Another minute later, Ginny came yet again. Her brain was in sexual overload, as her multiple orgasms now flowed over her with no recovery time between. Her ass shook uncontrollably in the seat as the insides of her thighs -- still spread wide, had involuntary spasms. Her tummy muscles contracted, as did her womb. Her pussy was locked like a vice upon Kevin's rod. He could not pull out if he tried -- which she knew he would not. He filled her void, her womanhood, her need for love -- all completely.

Ann and I watched across the isle as I admired Ginny's spread thighs lustfully, thinking of what her teenage body would feel like underneath mine after seeing them nude in lovemaking multiple times this weekend. I desired to give her my love too, and try as I might, I could not shake that thought.

Meanwhile, Ann admired the strong, thrusting motions of her son, as she thought of what it must feel like for a woman to take an 8" cock that's 6" around, all the way inside of her body. Ann wondered if she was still woman enough for an 18 year old son -- if she could please him as well as Ginny did. If he would give her his seed too. She thought of laying with him in our hotel suite later tonight -- his body on top of her's, his cock impaled in her cunt. Ann's blanket fell to her lap, exposing her bare chest and tummy, displaying her sexual excitement in her hard nipples as she watched her daughter-in-law and son fuck passionately.

My cock was hard when Ann's hand found it. "Jake?" Ann asked quietly. "Does Ginny turn you on as much as Kevin turns me on?"

"Yes." I replied in a low tone. "I think both of our bodies enjoy seeing our teenagers -- their great bodies -- and their long fucking passionate sex."

"Jake, would it bother you if, some evening in Vegas, I lay with Kevin in the middle of the night?" Ann probed.

"Do you want to?" I asked. "Its OK -- it's our family we're talking about, and they are adults now. We've all made love in front of each other -- baring our bodies and giving orgasms in front of each other. I think if they'd like to, it's OK."

"I wouldn't ever do it when its time for you to make me pregnant again, Jake, - unless you -- and Kevin -- wanted it that way. But - yes, I think I'd like to, if Kevin is OK with it. Have you ever thought of lying with Ginny some evening? Of making her pregnant too?"

"Yes, if she wants to and if Kevin will let her." I answered. "I'd like us to share our love for them. We've already made love in front of each other and we all know that each couple has turned the other on. It would really take our family intimacy to a new level."

"But its taboo, Jake. Why? Why does something that good be made out to be so bad among adults? Ann pondered aloud.

"If our family enjoys our love and intimacy, then it's our business, and we are free to be a family, sweetheart." I answered.

The thought of being seen by anyone in first class made both Kevin and Ginny more excited, and their bodies worked overtime to make each other cum quickly. Within a minute of mounting her, Kevin whispered softly in Ginny's ear, "I love you Ginny -- THIS MUCH!" and as he said the last words, he gave her his seed -- rope after long rope - shooting hard into her -- drilling it into the opening of her womb from the pressure of his erupting cock.

Ginny whispered back with clenched teeth, "Shoot your love deep inside of me, Kevin. Go deeper, Kevin. Deeper in me!" Ginny whispered in a pant, as her hips bucked up to meet him and she felt his body force her into the seat. Kevin thrust his cock way up in Ginny, mashing their pubic bones together, and held his monster cock deeply inside of her as he continued to come. Ginny felt with womanly delight the warmth from Kevin's swollen balls as it shot hard and repeatedly into the deepest, most feminine part of her body. Ginny counted softly into Kevin's ear, "one, two, three, hmmm yes, four, five, six, seven, and eight." Each of his squirts was long, giving her a lot of her man's seed. Ginny tried squeezing his cock with her pussy intentionally just before each squirt, with awkward beginner's timing. She tried to squeeze behind each squirt, milking her lover's cock, but found her timing tricky. However, her muscular cunt's grip pleased Kevin anyway, as his slightly louder moans in her ear proved, and she resolved to improve that skill, perhaps with some of Ann's coaching.

"You came inside of me a lot, Kevin. And you made me come a lot too! I'm glad you love me that much!"

Ginny scootched up in her seat, covered their bare bodies in the blankets, and then dove under the blanket, to lick her man's cum covered cock clean of their juices. Ginny enjoyed the taste greatly, but was careful not to over-stimulate Kevin's now sensitive cock. When Ginny finished, Kevin pulled up his shorts, and cuddled next to his nude wife under the blankets.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • First Date Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds