• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • All Tied Up...Sort Of

All Tied Up...Sort Of

It's been three weeks now since I made my last diary entry and things had been pretty normal. Mr. Edwards went back to treating me as just another one of the hired help and I found myself doubting if he had ever raped me at all. My period came as usual a few days after he blackmailed me and raped me so at least I wasn't pregnant. I made an effort to get out of the house to get on birth control pills, just in case, but I was always with the girls and how would I explain that to them?

This morning I had my mid-cramps as I call them. That's when I ovulate. It's painful enough for me to think of it as a mini-period, but it only ever lasts about an hour and then it's over.

After I got dressed I got the girls out to music class and then started my chores followed by planting the order of flowers that came in from the nursery. I ended up getting pretty filthy and I was actually relieved when Mr. Edwards called to say that he had picked up the girls at the school and was dropping them at a friends house for the night. He added that he had a flight to catch and that I should take the rest of the day off. It was unusually generous of him, but I didn't dare question my good fortune.

I spent the next two hours finishing my work in the flower beds and then I headed to my cottage for a well-earned hot shower. I left my dirty garden shoes at the door to my little mudroom and I dropped my clothes in a neat little pile just inside the door. My toes luxuriated in the plush carpet as I walked naked to my bathroom.

A few minutes later found me in utter rapture as the warm water soothed my sore body and washed the earth from my skin. I lathered up and then decided to go ahead and be a little feminine as I shaved my legs for the first time in a few weeks. I sat on the shower floor thoughtlessly wrapped up in watching the blade turn stubbly skin into smooth skin.

Satisfied with my legs I stood up and washed my hair and followed that up with a liberal dash of conditioner. At this point I shut off the water and popped open my baby oil to moisturize. "Clink!" went the bottle and I poured the soothing oil on my body. I massaged myself all over, even between my toes, until I was a glorious and sopping mess of conditioner and baby oil. It was wonderful!

I massaged my scalp a bit more and then figured that it was time to turn on the water and rinse off all this mess. The water came on and was soon set to just the right temperature. In a few minutes I would be a completely new woman with a fresh outlook on the evening. Maybe I'd head into town and see about a movie? Yes, that's what I'd do, a movie would be great.

"Oh, yes."

I screamed out of absolute fright as I heard Mr. Edwards behind me.

"Get the FUCK out of here now you goddamned bastard or I'll..."

My head spun from what had to be the most solid slap I'd ever taken. I fell to the floor of the shower in a daze, my senses just blown by the sudden assault.

"Come on, get up you git, you'll not pass out on me now."

He stood me up and leaned me against the cold tile. The shock of the cold helped me get my bearings and the blackness began to fade from my sight.

"Clink!"

I couldn't quite make sense of the sound when Mr. Edwards pulled me tight against him.

"Ohhh, I have been waiting for this! You didn't think I forgot about you, now did you pet?"

His cock nestled between the globes of my ass and I felt him rut at me. A chill ran over me as I feared he was going to do what English men are notorious for.

"Mmmm, pet, I love goosebumps, did I ever tell you that?"

His hands ran over my slickened body, inadvertently massaging my baby oil into my skin. I stood there silent, fearing another slap, as his hands explored me. Our silent dance went on for several minutes as he continued his molestation. Finally, his hands met on my breasts and then followed down my sides until he firmly held my hips. I was just starting to wonder what the hell this was all about when I realized what he had done with my baby oil.

"Ohmigod!!" I gasped as his oiled cock slid up my pussy in one stroke. The sudden intrusion was more shocking than my first rape since this came without any warning at all. His left arm wrapped across my chest and his right arm came across my belly to clamp me to him as his cock plowed my depths. I was just stunned for a moment as he fucked me and then I realized what had happened today.

"No! You've gotta stop! I can't, no WE can't!"

I exploded in tears and began to struggle with him and was rewarded when his cock slipped from me and he turned me around to face him.

The world went completely black with the force of his second slap.

He had me pinned up against the tile when I came to, my breasts squeezed flat on the white ceramic. My feet weren't touching the floor. His breathing was mixed with moans and then my awareness included his firm cock pistoning deep into me. He seized me round the belly and I started crying again as I felt his cock swell up inside of me.

I almost tried to fight him again but found it pointless as he caught his breath and hugged me tight. The bastard.

Time seemed to slow down for me and I swear I felt his cock ripple inside of me. The first wave began in the base of his cock and it swelled past my pussy lips and up into my body where the shot of cum splashed hard against my cervix. The futility of fighting overcame me and I stood there stupidly as Mr. Edwards' pumped his cum into me. His vibrant, potent, sperm-laden cum. Into my fertile body.

And then he was gone.

The water was starting to get cold so I went into practical mode and washed out the conditioner, soaped off the baby oil and cum, and then dried off.

I sat up in bed for at least an hour wondering if maybe jail wouldn't be so bad after all.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • All Tied Up...Sort Of

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds