• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Girls Worship White Cocks

Black Girls Worship White Cocks

I got a riddle for you. If you're a White guy in the Hood, how do you get a Black woman to spread her legs? Personally, I just say hi and it always works for me. My name is Daniel Baxter. A short, stocky Caucasian guy of Irish descent living in the city of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. Whenever I get hungry for some easy pussy, I go to the city of Toronto. There are lots of Black chicks there. Last weekend, I went there and met this dark-skinned, big-booty young Black woman named Marie Sinclair. I think she's Haitian or Jamaican or something but I'm not sure. To be honest I didn't really care. Anyway, I saw her walking around a Mall near downtown Toronto. She was giving the cold stare to a Black guy who was having dinner with a fat White chick inside the Food Court. The young Black woman looked both sad and angry. Easy prey. She just needed some attention and validation. I smiled to myself and went over to her. A few sweet words and a quick bite later, I was in her apartment. Banging the hell out of her.

I lay on the bed and Marie busied herself sucking on my thick White cock. Yes, some White guys have big dicks. As a group we're not as well-endowed as Black guys but we're definitely better-endowed than Asian guys. I've banged enough Asian women who confirmed this. Anyhow, I was getting my dick sucked by Marie and the dark-skinned Black hoochie mama was doing a bang up job. Black women give the best head. I've hooked up with White women, Asian women, Hispanic women and Black women. And by far Black chicks are the best. They try harder than other women. It's almost as if Black women were genetically designed to please White men in the bedroom. They never let us down. Most Black women I've been with tell me they try harder to please White men than Black men. How about that?

After Marie polished my dick with her tongue, I began fucking her. I spread her sexy brown thighs and licked her pussy. I fingered her good. Then I pressed my dick against her pussy lips. With a swift thrust I went inside. Marie groaned as I entered her. I held her hips tightly as I thrust my dick into her pussy. Her pussy felt warm and tight around my cock. Folks, I simply love Black pussy. It is simply the best in the world. Far superior to White pussy, Asian pussy, Hispanic pussy, Arabic pussy or Aboriginal pussy. You're talking to a guy who's had them all. During my days at the University of Ottawa, I was a real skirt chaser. And I enjoyed myself then as I am enjoying myself now. Marie squealed as I filled her cunt with my thick White cock. I love making those Black bitches yield to the awesome power of White cock. I grabbed her neck and squeezed her hard. Her eyes bulged and she smiled. Apparently this sexy Black slut liked it rough. My kind of woman. Holler!

I put Marie on all fours after pumping her pussy for a good while. Then I had a go with her ass. I always loved watching interracial videos of White men fucking big-booty Black women in the ass. That's my favourite kind of porn actually. I asked Marie if she was down for some anal sex. She told me she would do anything to please a White stud like me. See what I told you about Black women being genetically designed to please us White males? Most of my Black male friends tell me Black women are uptight in the bedroom. Well, Black women are uptight with Black men in the bedroom. With us White men they're really loose. Disgusted Black guys go to White chicks, and that makes Black pussy addicts like me really happy. For a White guy who loves Black pussy, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. Black women would do anything for you. Including things they would never do for Black men.

After thoroughly fucking Marie's pussy, I decided to have a go with her ass. Every time I see a big-booty Black woman, I just want to fuck her in the ass. That's actually my favorite kind of porn. The type that features White men fucking Black women in the ass. I constantly browse the Internet for them. The question is, would Marie be down for my kind of action? Only one way to ask. Marie grinned and nodded. I took a bottle of lotion from her nightstand and applied the contents all over my dick. I then applied the lube all over her asshole. My gal was a real trooper. She had already spread her big Black butt cheeks for me, exposing her asshole. I smiled and blew on her asshole. Marie heartily laughed. I gently smacked her ass. I pressed my dick against her asshole and slowly pushed it inside. Marie's asshole felt really tight around my cock but I could tell she was no stranger to anal sex. I was glad to discover that. Fucking an anal virgin isn't as much fun as most people imagine. Virgins are both tight and uptight. And they require more time and patience than I've got most days.

I pushed my cock deeper into Marie's asshole. Marie groaned as I worked my dick in her asshole. I held her hips tightly. Hot damn I loved the feel of her tight asshole around my cock. There's nothing quite like it, folks. That's why anal sex is so damn addictive. Marie really got freaky as I filled her asshole with my cock. She told me to pull her hair. Oh, my. She is a freaky one. Usually Black women don't let you anywhere near their hair. Never one to look a gift horse in the mouth, I pulled Marie's hair and spanked her big Black ass while slamming my cock up her asshole. Oh, man. I can't believe it. I am finally fucking a big-booty Black woman deep inside her asshole. That's many a White dude's fantasy I tell you. I pumped my dick harder and faster into Marie's asshole. Why did I do that? Because she basically told me to. My gorgeous Black slut asked me to fuck her harder. And I did. Man, I think I basically destroyed her ass. I fucked her ass like I was paying for it. Dude, I tore that shit up, as they say in the Hood. Marie screamed like a woman possessed as my thick White cock invaded her asshole like a conquistador entering South America. We went at it until I came, flooding her asshole with my cum.

I slowly pulled my cock out of Marie's now gaping asshole. Wow. I admired my handiwork and kind of smirked. Then I gently patted Marie's bottom. Slumped on the bed, she seemed kind of dazed for a moment. Oh, well. I guess White cock can make Black women swoon and squeal, though many of them still doubt it. I thanked Marie Sinclair for an absolutely wonderful time, put my clothes on and got ready to leave. Marie's eyes opened. She smiled at me and thanked me for a great fuck. I nodded, smiled and exited her apartment. I stood outside, and looked at the clear blue sky. Man I feel good! I feel invigorated. With a smile on my face, I went back to the bus. Time to head back to Ottawa. I'll be in Toronto next weekend. Prowling the streets of the Hood for some easy Black pussy. And I know I'll find it. Or it shall find me. Life is good!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Girls Worship White Cocks

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds