• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Journey to Another Life Ch. 12

Journey to Another Life Ch. 12

1234

Author's Note : This is the final chapter to JTAL. I hope you have enjoyed it. I have enjoyed it quite a lot even though I feel slightly disappointed that I must have failed in some respects with some readers judging from their comments seem to have missed the whole narrative thread of the story. Thanks to those that voted and the silent majority who sent me encouragement via email to continue. To the author of the unfinished story that inspired this tale "Neighbourhood wives: Maddie by kicksaveandabeauty" thank you for the inspiration.

I owe a debt of Gratitude also to authors here who's work I admire who inspired me. Ohio, DQS, GaryAPB, Britease to name but a few but there area many others so to all of you who write thank you.

*

The men didn't need to answer her question. As she unlooped the fabric belt around her waist to let the robe part, the shape of her beautiful breasts beneath the transparent white fabric made her look half angel, half slut. There was little doubt which half would soon take charge.

She walked right up to Charles. Ed watched as a lengthy, passionate kiss passed between them, uncertain where he should be or what he should do. He chastised himself for being awkward. He didn't have to do anything, for crying out loud. It was his boat, his wife, his captain, his agenda in fact. He was in charge and would keep reminding himself of that.

Anyway, as Nikki's tongue wrestled with Charles's and she pressed her pelvis against his, Ed's cock came to attention. The clear night air wove its magic around the three bodies, making promises and implying results.

He edged closer to the entwined pair when, to his surprise, Nikki's hand reached out to stroke him through his clothing. When he was so rigid he could barely think, she murmured something about going on deck, where there was more room to maneuver.

She led the way, of course, and when she'd reached their destination, she planted herself in her favorite chaise. Her robe fluttered a bit in the gentle breeze and opened to reveal a wider swath of skin. Her taut stomach and firm thighs announced and punctuated her pretty, shaved mons. The moonlight's rays on her dark hair infused it with light and shine that almost equaled that in her eyes.

She smiled, surveying her two men as if she had created them and was proud of her work. "My two studs," she purred, threading her fingers together across her sternum. Ed and Charles avoided looking at each other—neither knew what their mistress had in mind but didn't want to be seen as anxious.

"Charles, honey, take your clothes off. Seeing you naked in the moonlight makes me so wet."

Ed wondered whether his clothes needed to be off as well. She either forgot to mention it or didn't care. He tried not to feel neglected, but as Charles revealed that monster cock, he suddenly felt small and insignificant.

"You, too, sweetheart, I need my wonderful husband naked as well" she said, winking at her husband.

His heart leapt. Elated, he stripped, suddenly feeling he was on equal footing with his playmates again. The moment he was naked, though, she summoned Charles.

"Feed me that beautiful dick."

Charles stood by her side, offering his big, black snake to her, moving it toward her face slowly, as if it might bite if not handled with caution. Ed saw her lips part. He saw the way her eyes shifted from his face to his cock, and how her eyelids fluttered then shut when the formidable head came within inches of her mouth. Her tongue inched out to taste it, and Charles held still to let her. Ed had never had the privilege of watching her give the black cock such a tender tongue bath, but he liked it. He definitely liked it.

He was breathless as she followed the bloated circumference of Charles's knob over and over in excruciatingly slow circles. Strain was evident on the black man's face—her attentions were stimulating his need for more. He pushed still closer to her face, aiming his missile at her mouth. She had to open wide—very wide—to accept him. The obscenity of it all sent a shiver up Ed's spine. The huge tube of meat, her eager mouth, the unhurried pace of the action, the unspoken consent—all of it combined to weaken Ed's knees and harden his cock.

Inch by incredible inch, the long, fat dick disappeared into her mouth. It probably was slithering down her throat, Ed calculated, aware of how much of his own cock she'd always been able to accept. She tilted her head and held her neck in such a way that confirmed his suspicions. More than three-quarters of the man's amazing cock now drove itself down her throat yet her gag reflex remained inactive. What an amazing woman.

But then she got more amazing. Again her hand went straight to Ed's crotch, although this time she had to grope a little to locate it. He helped by putting his swollen dick at her fingertips. She took hold of it and immediately began to stroke. Meanwhile, Charles launched into a subtle thrusting pattern. Nothing made her flinch—she welcomed every new entry into her mouth with a slight intake of breath. Her eyes were closed in blissful concentration, even as she jerked her husband off.

She brought her free hand to her pussy. Both men peered at the vortex where her legs met, eager to observe how she'd please herself. While Charles fucked her mouth and she masturbated her husband, she spread her hairless cunt lips wide to reveal her engorged clit, then slid a finger up and down it, letting her juice act as lubricant.

Ed grinned as he took in the scene. Floating on a yacht in the Caribbean, with a black man who suited Nikki's fantasy requirements to perfection, the three of them were naked and enjoying each other in the moonlight. All of them so hot and hungry that nobody knew what might happen next. And none of them caring because the trust among them had reached such unwavering levels. Everybody was focused on pleasing Nikki yet nobody felt overlooked. He was proud of their little group. He was proud of himself for letting go of his preconceived notions about sharing his wife. Had he known what excitement lay in store for him, he never would have let societal conventions get in his way.

He didn't imagine many people could claim this kind of intimacy in their whole lives let alone on their honeymoon.

Nikki's fingers moved more quickly at her twat now, her cream so profuse that it made squishing noises as she played in it. Ed's mouth watered at the sound of it. Her excitement didn't affect how masterfully she pumped Ed's cock or how thoroughly she consumed Charles's.

But then she disengaged from Charles so she could speak. "Charles, I'm dripping so much. I think you'd better lick up the mess I'm making."

With his dick as the divining rod, he moved to the foot of the chaise, knelt, and stared longingly at the center of her parted legs. "See what I mean?" she asked him. "Do you think you can take care of that?"

"I think I'm up to the challenge, yes," the tall black man said with a slightly raspy edge in his voice. He stole a quick glance at Ed, who smiled. In return, Charles smiled back before refocusing on her creamy center.

He pressed his big hands against the insides of her thighs to open her wider. He extended his fearsome pink tongue and she squirmed to express her impatience.

When the tongue made contact with her clit, she inhaled so sharply, both men thought she might be in pain. "Oh, God, that's good," she said, exhaling. She turned to Ed, "Have I told you that Charles eats nearly as well as he fucks?"

Ed didn't expect to be spoken to at this juncture. He was without a retort.

"But your even better at it" she groaned. He nodded in surprise.

Charles's bobbing head attested to the coverage he was giving Nikki. His nose would disappear and re-emerge periodically. And it was obvious when he was tongue-fucking her because his head moved like a piston to and away from her cunt.

"Honey, my mouths so empty, how about you feed me your cock now?"

How strange that the idea hadn't occurred to him first, he thought, stepping up to her mouth. She'd always been able to take in most of him, but now, having taught herself to accommodate more cock, she gobbled up every inch of his dick. As Charles ate her out, her moans went directly into Ed's piss hole and made his knob vibrate.

This scene continued for several minutes, so nobody was prepared for Charles's next move. He scooped up her ass and lifted it several inches off the chaise, then said, "Ed, will you hold her ankles?"

"Oh yes, baby!" Nikki said after letting Ed's cock pop out of her mouth. "Do what he says. He's going to eat my ass now!" With such glee in her voice, how could he refuse?

She lowered the back of the chaise quickly. Ed stood at the head of it, and as she extended her legs into the air, he encircled each ankle with one of his hands. He tugged them toward him, which served her ass up beautifully to Charles's waiting face. He looked down at his beautiful wife, with her pussy being eaten by the big, black, apparently ravenous captain, and felt his cock throb with an excitement he doubted he could contain much longer.

"Mmmmmm, do you like watching him eat my pussy, honey? He's really, really good at it. Nearly as good as you."

Before he could answer, she reached up and under her leg to get at his cock. He tried to think of current events, rugby scores, the periodic table of the elements—anything to distract him from how close he was to coming, especially now that her hand milked him so expertly.

"I love you, sweetie, but he eats my ass well like I'm in a dream.This whole thing like a fucking dream!"

She ground herself into Charles's face, which inspired him to grab her ass cheeks, Ed didn't care about pointing out that she'd always denied him access to her asshole, so how could he hope to compete? All that mattered at the moment was her undeniable joy.

"But you know what? Now he's primed me so well that I need that hole fucked. Oh, yes, I need it fucked bad!"

Charles was an agile man—years of crewing and hauling did that to a man. He straddled the chaise, using the armrests for support, and brought his huge dick to the opening she wanted penetrated. Ed had never seen this particular act at such close range. The view caused his breathing to stop and his vision to blur. He blinked a few times to refocus. Just as he did, he saw the gargantuan cock drill itself into her relaxed and waiting sphincter.

"Uuuuggggh," she moaned as he went deeper. She tightened her grip on Ed's cock.

Her pretty hole was stretched tight. So tight that Ed feared for her. The grimace on her face might have suggested pain if not for the words coming out of her mouth.

"Oh, Ed. Oh yes! This is what I've missed, baby. Big, black cock up my ass!"

A strange expression now occupied Charles's face. Ed quickly figured out that it reflected the man's valiant effort not to release the contents of his nuts. It was the same battle that he was fighting.

"He's so good, sweetie. I've never had my ass pounded like this!"

"Nikki, I think I have to come," Charles sputtered.

"Yes! Come all over me. Show Ed what you've got to give me."

Charles pulled out smoothly, hastily even. The moment his huge rod hit the air, the deluge of come erupted, landing on her tits, her robe, her belly, her mons, the backs of her thighs. Great globs of it also hit the deck in audible splats. Only when it was clear that Charles had emptied himself completely did Ed let go of Nikki's ankles.

The display had so fascinated Ed, that he'd briefly forgotten his own burning need for release. But now, the sight of Nikki covered in the black man's jizz reminded him. She sat up, elegant with her straight back and sloping shoulders but not at all mindful of the semen that adorned her.

"You know what, Charles? I'm thirsty. I could really use a drink," she said.

Charles looked at her as if she spoke a language he didn't know. Surely she didn't want him to trek to the galley at this moment?

"I don't need it in a glass," she clarified, come oozing down one cheek. "You can serve it up like you've done for me before. All over my face."

Ed's heart pounded.

"Is that what you really want right now?" Charles inquired.

"I want that dick to spray me with every fluid it's got." She opened her mouth and extended her tongue.

Charles did not look at Ed this time, which Ed was grateful for. The black man took a few deep breaths, closed his eyes, and pulled his shoulders back. His erection still raged, despite the stupendous orgasm. Ed sympathized—it wasn't easy to just turn on the water works after a come like that.

But Charles was a man who knew how to control his body. Seconds after his deep inhalation, the golden showers flowed. The stream splashed Nikki's face, dripped down her face, and drenched her flimsy robe. Some hit her tongue.

And it was at that moment that Ed knew, beyond any doubt, that he loved watching her in slut mode.

His previous fears about this dual persona of hers dissipated in a single instant. He knew, in his soul, that he'd never worry again about the Nikki he enjoyed versus the one that she gave to others. He knew what was going on at last. He'd had little epiphanies about it before, but now ... now he understood it in his gut. Didn't everyone have at least two people inside them? Nikki now had permission to indulge both, and the two men on her honeymoon knew where the wife ended and the slut began. Both were welcome.

"Ed, honey, come on my face. Give me some cream topping!" she urged.

Before she even started the second sentence, the gushing spurts from his cock were flying through the air. No contact with his cock was even necessary. The vision of his wife covered in come and piss triggered all the right switches. He just stood there, with his hands on his hips, as his cock spewed and spit and sprayed like a garden hose. His balls ached from working so hard to pump it all out, but to his delight, the trajectory was just right—the spurts landed in streamerlike strands all over her face.

She sat there, grinning and grateful, soaked in bodily fluids.

"You guys are terrific traveling companions," she said happily.

The men smiled, still uncertain how to respond. She didn't help by wiping fingerfuls of come from her face and licking it off with gusto. "Yummy," she said, winking at her men.

"Darling, what do you say we go to bed? I need to get cleaned up, anyway," she finally told Ed.

Nikki got to her feet and gave Charles a tongueless kiss on the lips. Ed picked up his clothes. Nikki was still wearing her robe, although it was considerably soiled.

"Good night, old man," Ed said as she took his arm. Together they walked downstairs to their cabin.

"Good night," Charles said behind them.

He let her shower first, for obvious reasons.

When she came out of the bathroom, dewy and glowing, he smiled. "You enjoyed yourself," he commented.

"I did," she said definitively, toweling her hair dry. "Did you?"

"Oh yes," he told her, chuckling in a way that sounded self-satisfied even to him.

He stood up to replace her in the shower and pulled her to him. "I will never be able to tell you the kinds of vistas you've opened up in me," he said.

Affection beamed from her as she slipped her arms around him. "And isn't it funny? I never would have thought to try any of this if it weren't for what I thought you secretly wanted."

They held each other for many seconds, unable to assign words to any more of their feelings. "I'll meet you in bed," she said.

But by the time he returned from his shower, she was sound asleep.

His own sleep was not as sound, but not because he was fretting. His whole being vibrated with a new and unrestrained liberation. For the first time in several days, he was up early—like in the old, ostensibly carefree days—to watch the sun rise and light the horizon on fire. He had slept well enough the night before, but the real issue was that he didn't need the sleep. His brain buzzed and his blood bubbled. He could barely keep still.

As he savored the early morning, he realized he was the happiest at that moment that he'd ever been in his life. That he and Nikki had that rarest of trusting, open-minded relationships was remarkable enough, but that they'd achieved it so soon after their wedding sent his mind reeling. It felt almost criminal to be so happy!

She was still asleep when he returned to the cabin. He didn't want to wake her but somehow, he could do nothing else. He wanted to share his joy and watch her beautiful face reflect it back to him.

"Nik," he whispered close to her ear. "Nikki, honey. Are you awake?"

She opened one eye. "Well if it isn't my little morning dove." Her pillow smelled of her signature cologne, a mixture of lilac and lemon.

"I missed you," he said, grinning sheepishly.

A wide grin spread across her face. "I was just having a dream about you," she said.

"Oh? That's nice," he said, smiling.

"A wet dream. See for yourself." She was lying on her side, so she lifted her top leg to give him access to her pussy. He seized the moment and found her sopping wet.

"Now what could I have been doing to produce that kind of reaction in your sleep?" He was dying to hear her tell him.

"Exactly what you did last night."

"No!"

"Yes," she told him, laughing at his disbelief. "My dreams and my reality have become one!"

He stroked her juicy folds as he enjoyed her joke. "Thank you for including me in things."

"You've always been included in my mind, darling. If I've left you out of anything I'm sorry. I might have got carried away but convincing you that your more important might be the hard part!"

"No," he said. "Here's the hard part." He brought her hand to his cock, which had been erect since he'd returned to the cabin that morning.

"I loved it when you came on my face last night." The glint in her eyes told him that fun was in store.

"I loved it when you told me to." Her pussy lips practically bloomed in his hands. He slipped a finger into her slit.

"Did you like holding my legs so Charles could push his big, black dick into me?"

He pulled the covers from her naked body, and she promptly shifted onto her back. He repositioned himself between her legs and spread them as Charles had the night before.

"Yours is the most beautiful pussy in the world. Why wouldn't Charles want to fuck it? Tell me what you feel when he does this."

Ed aimed his tip at her shiny, dripping slit and entered her as the black man had done the night before. He watched her pussy lips deepen in color and open like petals to accommodate him. She'd stretched more when Charles had gone in. He wanted to hear her talk about that.

She bit her lip, considering her words. Ed was deep inside her, leaning his weight into her to fill her to capacity. "He feels like something completely foreign. I see him—the dark skin, the tight body, the muscles—and I know that he's human and he's hot, but the sensation of him fucking me is unlike anything I've ever known. It's like some unknown object is pushing itself into me, and I always feel like I'll either rip open or slip into some new phase of oblivion if I accept it. The risk is so compelling. Every time, I wonder 'Will this be the time I'm damaged beyond repair?' But then the sensation moves from pain into something so sublime, I forget I was ever worried."

He slammed into her hard, longing for the feeling of oblivion she described. He pictured the scene: the black cock promising pain or pleasure, her acceptance of it, the way her pussy creamed when the pain morphed to pleasure. He didn't pretend he was Charles as he made love to his wife, but he did re-create the image of that cock driving her to the brink of delirium. The memory made him thrust into her faster, harder, more fervently than he had in a very long time.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Journey to Another Life Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds