• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Samantha and Milk Ch. 01

Samantha and Milk Ch. 01

Note to the readers: Interracial sex a fact in this world. Most of it is just fantasy but some of it perhaps had happened to someone. I'll try to avoid racial slurs but I also find that to be very hard when the topic is interracial sex. But if anyone finds my writing offensive please do not read any further. I meant to entertain and not to offend anyone. I am not an expert, I am still learning. But I do appreciate the good, the bad, and the ugly comments. Just keep them coming and happy reading.

Samantha tried her very best not to repeat what had taken place between her and a young black buck from the nearby corner store. For months, she kept herself busy and considered that incident "just", and should not be repeated. But the devil inside her tells otherwise. Many nights before bed, pictures of the long black shaft thrusting in her white throat would not leave her mind. Part of her wanted cry in shame, but mostly because she knew deep inside her that she wanted it to happen. The temptation of black men and their huge packages are the main driving force. Her husband noticed the changed in her, and feared that his wife was having a depression. He could not accept that this was the case and he will do anything to make her happy.

The following day the beautiful wife was working on her tan, lying on a cot near the pool, when the doorbell rang. A little irritated, she reluctantly got up to see who it was. Then on her way to the door, she remembered her husband mentioned yesterday that new lawn guy will come by to check their property. Their lawn needs up keeping because the homeowners association had sent them violations, saying that their yard is not within standard. Her husband, since accepting promotion, cannot regularly mow the lawn. Sometimes Samantha took care of the backyard but because she too has a busy schedule, a regular maintenance of which is just hard to do.

"Hello, how may I help you," asked the beautiful wife without looking.

"Hi ma'am, my name is Milk and I am your new lawn guy."

Samantha was shocked by the size of this man. Not only was he black and big but very ugly, as in, very ugly looking. She also noticed from the way he spoke that it was like talking to a black Forrest Gump.

"I am your new lawn guy," reminded Milk again.

"You said already that but come on in," rolling her eyes.

Milk cannot believe what he was witnessing. She was clearly the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He could just watch her shapely legs and her curvy ass all day without blinking. He felt lucky for accepting this job from his uncle Milton. Milk's black cock grew in his pants instantly, and it began to make him feel uncomfortable walking.

Samantha knew that the black man was staring at her ass, but for some reason she found herself putting more wiggle on her butt. She tried her very best to control herself but the temptation of just being next to a black man was too much for her. She knew that what happened few months ago was a mistake, but the demon inside her is something that she has to control. It will be difficult.

"You sunbathe here?" asked Milk.

"Yes, and where else can I do that?" Samantha answered but a little confused why he was asking such detail.

"Will you be here sunbathing when I come to work on the grass?"

"What? Plus, it is your job isn't?" said the wife covering her bikini clad chest, "But why do you care anyway whether I lay here or somewhere else?"

"Oh ah, it's nothing... I just don't want to disturb you with my lawn mower and stuff," reasoned Milk.

"Just do your job ok?" She added, "My husband and I will be Ok with the noise as long as you work like any other lawn guy."

"Are you going to sunbathe right now?" asked Milk with his big white eyes.

"If you have seen everything you need to see, you can go now," Samantha demanded pointing towards the white fence to his right. "You can use the side door."

Samantha turned around towards the house and went straight upstairs to her bedroom. When she got inside, she immediately positioned herself by the window to see if the ugly black man left. She saw him walking towards her cot and bending over to pick what seems like her towel. Then she saw him put the towel close to his nose like a dog sniffing for a price. Added to the insult, Samantha realized that it was the same towel she used to wipe her pussy juice, just moments before the black man had shown up. What happens next made her pussy even wetter for she saw Milk licked the remaining white pussy juice in the towel. The scene was driving her crazy. She knew then on that if this black man will act the same way like this day, only time will tell when his black cock will find its home in her white pussy.

Milk knew very well what pussy taste like. But this is something different and something new because he never had a white woman before. He found the taste intoxicating and sweet to the tongue, and he wanted more. She may be a little bitchy from what he was used to but he surely like her. He could only imagine what his long black dick would look like next to her white pussy. He imagined her huge tits on his black face as he stepped away from the cot.

As soon as Samantha heard the car door shut, her body when autopilot. She was on fire and horny to the max. Like a possessed woman in need of black meat, she unconsciously kneeled inside her master bathroom facing the bottom cabinet. Her hands trembled trying to open the cabinet, in search of two black vibrators. Wrapped in a small plastic bag, her hands fumbled trying to get the black pieces out of their encasement. One is twelve inches in length and very thick, and the other one is about eight inches long with veins all around it, both equally impressive. She put them down there to hide them from her unsuspecting husband. Without thinking, she sucked larger black one like it was the last cock on Earth. Wetting it with copious amount and readying it to assault her white pussy. Their obvious size still intimidated her but after a few minutes of probing her pussy opened like a flower. She fucked herself fast, and then slow, and then fast again, just like the woman she watched on her husband's laptop.

She pictured a black man, like Milk, pummeling his way inside her without mercy. Then she straddled the larger black stick standing mighty proud on top of the toilet bowl cover, impaling herself with ease. Her huge white ass went up and down, creaming the black fuck toy's entire shaft with her own juice. To add more to her pleasures, she positioned the shorter black dildo on her anal cavity. She held her breath for the other invasion before she bottomed it all in. The vibration of both, at full speed, kept her going. It was too intense for her, and she could not stop herself from screaming. She pushed the larger one to the hilt into her creaming white pussy, while she withdraws the shorter one just a bit, but still kept the head in. But most of the time she likes them both all the way in. Her mind was racing as she gives herself a proper DP.

"Yes! Dp me. Dp me.......Ahhh," she mumbled in between thrusts.

"I'm cumming on your black cocks," The white wife repeatedly and loudly proclaimed as orgasm after orgasm took over her entire body. "I LOVE BLACK COCKS."

Samantha could not believe how good it felt. Her eyes went white, while her hands kept a tight grip on the two black objects, seemingly not ready to let them go anywhere. She only withdrew them when she felt totally spent, but absolutely satisfied, from the impaling she gave herself.

That night Samantha felt a little guilty, but mostly satisfied. She reasoned there was no harm made if she does it once in a while, and with caution. Plus, she convinced herself that it will not put any strain in her marriage as long as her husband doesn't know what took place while he was at work. For her, it is not cheating.

"They're just big black toys," she said to herself facing the mirror.

Her husband arrived that late afternoon, and as usual, he was very tired and not in the mood to do anything kinky. He just wanted to have a nice meal and a good sleep. But Samantha knew her husband also has dark secret, a secret that she found out a few months ago. It is this secret that led her to crave black cocks.

They were getting ready for bed when her husband told her that she should not wait for him because he still have some emails to read. And that he will be in bed after he completes a letter intended for a client. But his wife knew that it will not be the case. She knew about his fetishes. She knew that her husband will be masturbating while he watches white women getting fucked by countless black men. This did not make her mad but horny rather, so she decided to spy on him.

Numerous black cocks penetrating white pussies and asses flickered on his computer monitor. His right hand was clutching the mouse while the left is tugging his white dick. His cock was not behind in size. At seven inches when fully erect, he could bring his wife into an orgasm. But for some reason, he found their usual sex rather boring. He lost interest not because of her but because he found their love making lacking spice. Few months back, John stumbled upon a website that featured interracial sex. At first, John did not really care for much of it. But one short movie clip got his attention one day, and in it was a scene that showed a woman that had some resemblance with his wife. The woman was fucked mercilessly by multiple black men, whose cocks seemed out of proportion. His imagination went many places, until he realized that his penis had gotten hard without even touching it. From then on, before bed, he would give his wife some excuse so that he can sit in front of his computer for two hours and jacked himself off.

Half hour later, Samantha got up from the bed. Silently she crept to where her husband was. She saw lights coming from the partially opened door. She knew that her husband was watching porn again, the same kind of porn that she too began to fall in love with. She can hear faint moans and grunts coming from the room, as she nervously peeked through the door. Coming from a dark hallway of the house, she tried to adjust her vision quickly. There she saw her husband's figure, sitting so comfortably on an office chair, with large headphones on both ears. On the monitor in front of him showed a long haired brunette being manhandled by three black men. She was on her knees sucking hungrily on multiple black cocks.

She too found herself getting hot again and her white pussy got wet. That moment she decided to join her husband but she must do it with care. Samantha pretended half asleep as she calls her husband's name. John on the other hand could not hear anything but the moans of a white woman being fucked on the ass by a big black cock. Then he noticed that he wasn't alone. A lump formed in his throat like child being busted for being naughty.

"Oh my God!" screamed her obviously pretending wife. "I did not know you that watch this filthy stuff."

John was still silent, unable to move or to even look at her direction. His cock deflated like a flat tire in the middle of a high speed chase.

"Honey, I'm sorry," John was embarrassed.

"What makes you like to watch this .....This... smut?" she asked as if looking disgusted.

John was silent again. Head down to the floor, he felt the world collapsed on him.

"So you like watching black men fucked white women?... Is that it?" she asked again, but this time she knew that she got him by the balls. For her, it's time to play.

"Honey...it not what you think," said husband.

"Shhh, be quiet...turn around," asked her wife. "Let me see what you doing to yourself."

What she saw next shocked her a bit. Her husband was not only masturbating, but he also has a black dildo imbedded in his ass while at it.

"So this is what you do huh?" she inquired.

"No," was only he can say.

"You like to fuck yourself while you watch interracial porn?" she asked him with her sexy eyes looking at him.

Without any further word said, Samantha took hold of his deflated cock and gave it a tug. She also took noticed of the black dildo and gave it a slight push which made her husband move to his seat. She repeated both action and found him responding and his cock getting hard again.

"I'm asking you again John," Samantha demanded. "Do you like watching white women getting fucked by black cocks?"

John made the admission by a nod of his head. His wife pushed the dildo even more, then out a bit, then pushed back more and more. His wife could not control herself any longer, she found the act of fucking her husband very empowering. Without saying a word she got on top him in reverse cowboy and impaled herself with his hard white cock. She was rode his dick hard and fast. Both of them moaned with the sensation.

"Oh shit baby....I'm gonna cum in you"

"White pussy John....white pussy....say it that way," demanded his wife.

"Ah," he could hold no longer.

"You like that huh?....just imagine your wife's white pussy with a black cock," said her wife.

"Oh baby!.... I'm not gonna last," cried John.

"Do you want to see your wife with a black cock?" asked her wife.

"Oh yeah... Baby! Baby I'm gonna nut," warned John again.

"Oh yes! I love black cocks. I love them so much," screamed Samantha.

"More than you'll ever know," she said in a very silent voice.

That was it for John, and after hearing those very sweet words coming from his lovely wife, he knew he just had to come. His cock came like buckets inside her white pussy. It was the best orgasm he ever had. She demanded from him not to stop. She only let go of him when he finally beg her to get off of him and only when his dick went limp. The feeling was just too much for him to bear. His wife Samantha on the other hand was not done role playing. She felt his cum leaked out from her pussy, and still wanted more. She withdrew the black dildo from her husband's ass and asked him to eat her pussy while he fucks her with it. This made John's cock twitched. The image of seeing his wife with a big black cock was only in his fantasy, but this time his wife had asked him to give her what he wanted all along for her.

Samantha told his husband to lay flat on the floor so that she can feed him with her cum soaked pussy. She liked the idea in making her husband eat his own cum while he also fucks her with the black dildo.

"Come on....Eat my pussy. Yeah just like that! Now fuck me hard with that big black dick," cried Samantha.

Locked in a sixty nine position, they were a sight to see. There, the good husband ate his wife's pussy which was filled with his own seeds while he slides the black dildo in and out. He was shocked that his wife's pussy was able to accommodate more than his ass ever did. It was like she had already done this before, he told himself. Then his wife, to his amazement, engulfed his penis entirely with her hungry mouth for the very first time. John felt his cock touched his wife's throat before he blasted her with new fresh cum. Her pussy gripped the black dildo very tightly when her husband pushed it all the way in. His wife's orgasm was equally explosive. Her orgasm made her paralyzed; she collapsed on top of him and was forced to swallow his cum. She was in between mumbling and screaming her love for black cocks like she was reciting the Pledge of allegiance.

"Cock...Mmmmp....Bla....lack....Black...Love," She came like a fountain and most of which flowed down on his awaiting mouth.

After that, they both found themselves in quiet mode again. Unable to speak or even talk to each other of what had happened; they just separated themselves without saying a word. But both of them know that something has change. For John, he doesn't know whether the change will be for the better. For Samantha, the change is something she needs. Because she knows that she awakened her cravings for black men and their big black cocks. And they were facts she can no longer ignore.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Samantha and Milk Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 222 milliseconds