• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Happy Family Ch. 05

Happy Family Ch. 05

Next morning Tiffany woke up in her bed and stretched. She was naked and sticky, her pussy, asshole and nipples slightly sore. The memories from last night came back and she allowed herself a long slow grin. Despite the good hard cum she had woken up horny. Normally she would have spent a good half hour pleasuring herself. Instead she decided to go looking for her hunky brothers. Slipping on a sexy hot-pink nightgown and a pair of lacy pink panties she headed out into the hallway. The biggest problem for her was which brother to look in on first. They both had separate rooms and beautiful cocks. Seeing a coin dropped on the floor she picked it up and tossed it.

"Andy heads, Josh tails." She muttered as it span in the air.

It landed heads. "Okay, youngest first it is." She said with a happy grin on her angelic young features.

Andy's door opened without a sound. He was still fast asleep tucked up in bed. The covers had fallen down over his hips and his strong muscular chest was visible to the hungry young Tiffany. She loved the way his skin glowed in the half-light from the window. His nipples looked absolutely delicious.

Padding over to the bed on bare feet she knelt next to it and smiled down at his handsome face. She remembered last night how he had looked at her in awe and how he had been completely accepting of their incest. He had been more than willing to accept the attentions of his own blood sister unlike Josh who had questioned everything. She wondered about Andy. Deep down he seemed so open and accepting to things unlike Josh who was openly more liberal but deep down more conservative. Tiffany wondered how long Andy had fantasised about her. The thought of him in here beating off to ideas of his own sister was so naughty that Tiffany bit her lip in excitement. He had such a beautiful cock too. She had to see it again.

She reached out and gently pulled down the sheet on the bed. It slid lightly down over his groin and he stirred in his sleep. Tiffany paused but her brother was obviously a heavy sleeper. He shifted slightly and rolled onto his side facing away from her. Tiffany was presented with the naked firm buttocks of her sexy youngest brother. She admired them even as she sat back in shock.

Andy was wearing a g-string! Not just any old g-string but a lacy black one with ruffles along the waistband. "My my, brother, you are full of shocks!" She gasped to herself. It took her a minute to work out what the feeling deep in the pit of her stomach was. Did she think this was odd or did she like it?

"I like it!" Tiffany grinned lopsidedly. "Way to go bro!" She licked her lips as she looked at that soft string disappearing between his eagerly grabbing buttocks. Leaning toward him she sniffed at his buttocks and smelled how clean and fresh he was. She groaned softly to herself, leaning back and reaching her hand into her own tiny panties to play with her clit. She loved the way his ass looked in those panties.

No matter how great his buttocks were though Tiffany did not want to waste all of her time looking at them. She wanted his cock now. Crossing to the other side of his twin bed she knelt down once more. The material in the front of his knickers was entirely too small for the ragingly hard cock that sat within it. His beautiful flared cock head stuck out from their confines and was pulled tight against his slim stomach by the elastic. Not hesitating for a moment Tiffany stuck out her pink tongue and ran it across the underside of his cock head. She felt him shiver in his sleep. Chuckling naughtily to herself she swept the very tip of her tongue back and forth across that wodge of man flesh. She could taste the cleanliness of it and the shower gel he must he used last night. Tracking up to his hole she scooped up some of his precum and allowed it to linger and run across her horny taste buds. It was delicious and tasted quite like her own ooze juice.

No man can stay asleep for long under such ministrations of Tiffany was capable of giving. Her brother was no different to that. He stirred again and moaned loudly, his cock straining against the fabric of the g-string. His balls were half hanging out the sides and the excited sister pressed her hand over that tight young package. She could feel a goodly morning spurt of cum all built up in him and knew where she wanted it - right down her throat.

Taking her mouth from him for a second she whispered. "Morning bro!" Before going back to licking him all over his veined dick meat. She was looking up from under heavy lids with her lips sucking at his flesh when his eyes flew open wide.

"OH MY GOD! TIFFANY!" He shifted and moved his crotch away from her mouth.

Tiffany moaned and went after it but he moved up the bed.

"Tiffany you shouldn't!"

"We shouldn't?" She said. "After last night? Are you telling me you don't want another blow job from your sister?"

She crawled up on all fours on the bed. From where Andy was sitting she knew that he would be able to see the riot of curves falling over her flushed and hungry face, and if he looked down slightly her firm young rack hanging in the confines of the pink nightie.

"I thought... we were drunk and it shouldn't have happened."

"You didn't look drunk last night Andy. You looked like you were going to eat my clothes off if I didn't strip."

Andy gulped. "I was shocked."

"You were HORNY! Admit it!" She smacked him on the thigh. Tiffany was close enough now that her head was level with his groin. Her tits hung down and brushed the inside of his calves. He could not back any further up the bed than he was. His broad shoulders were pressed against the headboard.

His face cracked into a grin. "Okay so I was horny. How could I not be sis? You looked so fucking hot in that swimsuit. I had smelled your pussy earlier when you got wet. Why did you get wet?"

She chuckled low in her throat. "It was because we were talking about incest and the neighbours. The... idea of it always turns me on."

"Wow. You too? I thought that I was kinda weird." Andy breathed out as though letting out a secret he had held to his chest for a great number of years.

"Oh Andy." Tiffany replied, feeling the love for her brother welling up inside her. "You're not weird. There are plenty of people in this town that think about it. I've role played it with several guys and..." Did she tell him about dad? Or was that something that she kept secret? Certainly the options that having three ready and willing cocks in the house presented was a complete turn on for Tiffany. She had been amazed at how great doing a two-guy blow job with her own brothers had felt. How would doing a THREE guy blow job feel, with her brothers and father?

What if dad did not want her to tell though? What if he got upset and withdrew his meat from the equation? What if he found out about her blowing her brothers and got upset or jealous? She loved her brothers very much and sucking their raging teen dicks was going to be so cool but she did not know they could replace daddy-dick.

She decided to keep it secret for now.

"And they have all enjoyed it. The older guys I've fucked love it when I call them 'daddy' as I look back over my shoulder at them, or up from the floor."

"Wow. That's incredible sis!"

Tiffany smiled as she saw that his cock, which had wilted down a little in shock, was now hardening up nicely again at their talk of incest. "So would you like another blowjob, brother of mine?" She asked while licking her lips lasciviously and pulling down the sheet.

"Would I ever!" Andy grinned widely. He looked down at himself and then blushed. "I can err... explain..."

"Oh really?" Tiffany asked as she brushed her long nails over the front of the g-string. "I like them a lot. Why are you wearing them though Andy? I've never seen a guy in women's underwear before."

He shivered and replied. "I kinda like dressing up in women's lingerie. I've always liked the look of it. You know, on girls. Then on my eighteenth birthday I was horny and drunk and I... sneaked into the laundry room and tried on some of mom's panties. She only seems to have g-strings. As soon as I put it on it turned me on. I was ashamed about it but I loved the way that the string feels pulled up into my ass and how they're tight on my cock and balls. It's so sensual. I looked at myself in the mirror down there and saw my ass and almost shot off right away." He coughed, embarrassed now. Tiffany grinned up at him lopsidedly from under her riot of hair and ran her finger down the front of the panties, over the crotch and onto where it joined with the string. Andy shivered.

"Oh I like how the string draws up into my ass too bro. I've been fucked back there so many times and I don't think there's a feeling more dirty in the world that anal sex. G-strings always remind me of it and I know what they do to guys. Guys always want to see where that string goes. They love a bit of ass..." She hissed, her long nail scraping over the crack of his ass right where she could feel the heat emanating from the hole. Her lips went back to sucking on the side of his cock. His head went back in raptures of excitement.

She worked his dick over well. Lapping at it with her tongue and then biting it lightly with her teeth. She could feel his heartbeat pulsing in the solid delicious strength of his meat. His skin was pulled tight against the shaft and it shone in the half-light.

"God bro, I love dick, and I love your dick sooooo much!" She whispered huskily. Still playing with his ass with one hand she used the other to pull down the front of the panties so his cock and balls sprang free. Not one to waste a second Tiffany held his cock up vertical and pushed her hungry young mouth down over it with a whistling plop. She kept her lips tight so that his skin peel back from the shaft. Her electric tongue flickered and riled back and forth over the turgid head of his dick.

Andy lay back and gurgled excitedly. He lifted his hips to push deeper into her mouth and Tiffany sucked thirstily at his schlong. Her nails raked at his firm buttocks and she played with the string of his panties, pulling it back and forth through the crack of his bum. He quaked at this and lifted his legs up and apart so she could get to more of him. Laughing to herself as she recognised her own behaviour in her brother, Tiffany hummed on his meat, moving her head back and forth so her soft blond hair brushed over his thighs. She could feel her own pussy wetting the gusset of her panties and she twitched her hips back and forth in fucking motions so her own g-string was pulled over the tight sensitive area of her asshole.

Thinking about how good anal sex felt lifted Tiffany to a further pitch of excitement. She imagined another man coming into the room and plugging her ass as she sucked her delicious brother off. She wanted that and felt the need for it. Her ass and pussy felt empty and she wanted them filling. She would have to visit one of her male friends very soon, either that or break into her toy draw and get her vibe and anal plug out.

The thought of the anal plug gave her an idea and she slipped a finger into Andy's personal cleft, finding his bunghole easily and playing her nail across it. It twitched in synchronicity with his dick. She could feel it was warm and soft and clean. It felt like...

"OH MY GOD!" She cried out around Andy's cock. Her eyes flew open and she looked up at her brother in shock. He was too far gone enjoying her blow job to notice her reaction.

Even as Andy decorated the back of her throat with a lovely thick ribbon of his incestuous cum juice Tiffany was wriggling her eager young pussy in the air as she creamed. The merest fact that her brother enjoyed anal play too had sent her over the edge. The tightness of his young butt hole around her probing finger was such an erotic feeling. She gulped and sucked down his cum as she twitched and shivered in her own orgasm, pushing her digit up into his welcoming cavity. His riotously inky tasty cum filled her mouth and splattered down over his groin and the sexy panties he was wearing. Tiffany gulped as he pushed his hips forward as the swollen pulsing head of his cock threw even more spunk at her needy mouth.

She collapsed on top of him even as he went limp. Nursing on his sticky and tasty cock and keeping her finger well up his bum, Tiffany lay and enjoyed the glow of the second orgasm she had had in less than twelve hours thanks to her brothers.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Happy Family Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 969 milliseconds