• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Dear Santa, Good, Bad, or Naughty?

Dear Santa, Good, Bad, or Naughty?

Mrs. Mary Christmas-Claus writes Santa to tell him she was very naughty on Halloween.

Dear Santa,

Oh! You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm telling you why, Santa Claus is coming to town. He's making a list, checking it twice, gonna find out who's naughty and nice, Santa Claus is coming to town. He knows when you're sleeping. He knows when you're awake. He knows if you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness sake! Oh! You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm telling you why, Santa Claus is coming to town!

Do you remember the first time you sang that Santa Claus Is Coming To Town, by J. Fred Coots and Henry Gillespie, to me? It was seventy-five years ago, but who's counting. Well, I found myself singing that little tune the other day and, suddenly, I felt guilty, Santa, and I needed to confess. I haven't been very nice lately. I've been naughty.

Even though, it's only Halloween, and not even Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, the day we take advantage of all the sales and buy those Christmas toys that the elves cannot make, I needed to come clean. I need to make sure that I'm still on your list and that you're still scheduled to come to our house, not as my husband, but as Santa Claus. I don't want you to be putting coal and orange peels in my stocking.

I'm sorry, Santa, but I'm afraid that I've been bad and I fear you may not bring me what I want and what I need for Christmas. I figured whatever bad things I did on your list, I'd still have 7 weeks to make amends and be good. I thought that if I explained what I did before to you now, it'd help you understand, later, enough to forgive my transgressions.

Well, you know how Halloween, after Christmas, of course, is my favorite holiday. As I explained to you last year, you know the exhibitionist that I am, always have been, and always will be. I'm sorry, but I just can't help myself. I just love showing my plump, chubby body to unsuspecting men. I receive such a rush flashing and being nude in public.

It seems that the only way for me to get your attention these days, is to write you a letter and mail it to the North Pole, like everyone else. When I wrote to you, this time last year, you asked me to send you the video for you to make a determination whether I was good, bad, or very naughty and you ruled that I was very naughty and needed to be punished. My ass was sore for a week, Santa, after you spanked me Christmas morning and delivered my presents anyway.

Thank you for the gifts, the breast implants and the face lift, again, Santa. You made me a new woman. Further, if I may be so bold, thank you for the spanking, too. I can't remember when I enjoyed being on Santa's lap, as much.

"Ho, ho, ho!"

Okay, let me start from the beginning. My being bad started a week before Halloween, when I went to Wal-Mart to buy my Halloween candy. All year long, I've managed to be good, really good.

As you so well know, I wake up horny, a condition that afflicts me mornings, afternoons, and evenings. With you gone so much of the time and busy in the workshop when you're here, I need a boyfriend, really I do, and a boyfriend is on my Christmas list again, this year, but the one you brought me last year, as you know, only stayed the holidays and then left. When I woke up January 2nd, Rudolpho was gone. You need to leave the next one with a stronger chain and a bigger cock, if you don't mind, Santa. By the way, I'm not adverse to having a big, black man, my personal Mandingo.

"Ho, ho, ho!"

Since Wal-Mart is a good place to flash, I wore my short, red velvet skirt, the one that rides up on me, when I squat down to look at the merchandise on the bottom shelves. Maybe it's just a coincidence, but I'm be darned, if Wal-Mart doesn't purposely place everything that interests me on the bottom shelf. For sure, I must give their security officers on those in-store cameras plenty of flashes of my panties, that is, whenever I remember to wear them.

"Ho, ho, ho!"

I also wore my peasant blouse, the one that hangs low on my sexy shoulders. I like that particular blouse because it opens, whenever I lean forward. That blouse allows me to give men a perfect view of my boobs, especially when not wearing a bra, which, oops, I forgot to wear that day. Sorry, Santa, I can't help it if I'm a tease.

Let me tell you, with all the men that I attracted, you would have thought there was a special sale, when I was shopping for Halloween candy. I had so many men standing around me. I even had men squatting down with me trying to help me find the exact Halloween candy that I needed. Only, I think they were more interested in looking up my short skirt and down my low cut blouse, then they were in helping me to find the candy I needed to pass out for the trick or treaters.

They even offered to help me carry the Halloween candy up to the checkout register and out to my sleigh. People, especially men, are always so very nice and helpful to me. It's amazing that I still haven't found a boyfriend, myself, but I'll leave that surprise up to you on Christmas morning.

Admittedly, I guess I'm fussy. You're a hard act to follow, Santa. Still, I'm looking for a rich boyfriend and if I'm looking for a man with money, then I think I need to shop at a higher end story than Wal-Mart, but they had the Halloween candy on sale.

Well, by my flashing at Wal-Mart, I was naughty again, I'm afraid, Santa. The next day was no different and my naughtiness continued. I knew the mailman would arrive shortly, so I went out on my front porch to hang my Halloween decorations. Only, I was in my sheer, short, low cut nightgown.

"Oops."

You know the one. It's the same style that I wore, when you put me over your lap, lifted up my nightgown and spanked my naked ass a raw red. I have those nightgowns in every color. I just love them because no matter if I stand, sit, bend, reach up, or squat down, I'm flashing some part of my body.

Well, sure enough, right on time, our mailman comes ambling around the corner. Pretending he was sorting through his mail, he stopped and stood in front of our house, while watching me hang our Halloween decorations. I could feel his eyes ogling every part of me, Santa. For sure, more interested in me flashing him than in the mail he was delivering, he was looking more at what I was showing and not what I was decorating. Then, when I bent over to pick up decorations to hang, I knew from where he stood on the sidewalk that I was flashing him my bare ass and my shave pussy. I was so very embarrassed, kind of, not really, okay, not at all.

"Ho, ho, ho, or more appropriately, since it's only Halloween and not yet Christmas, boo, boo, boo!"

Then, when I turned the other way to face him, with the sun shining brightly for a late October morning, looking as if I was totally naked, he could clearly see the impressions my nipples made in my sexy nightgown and the tattoo that I have of a candy cane that you know I have just over my pussy slit. I miss you licking me, Santa. I'm sure, as I've practiced this in front of my full length mirror, he could see down my nightgown when I bent over in front of him to retrieve more Halloween decorations to hang.

"Oh, hi, Mister Mailman," I said pretending I didn't know he was standing there leering at me. "I didn't even know you were there."

After flashing the mailman, I was still very horny, even hornier, actually. With you not around, this time of year, and the elves all so very busy, not having a man handy to fuck and suck, I called for pizza delivery. My favorite thing to do is to pretend I just emerged from the shower. With a towel holding my hair and with me holding a second towel that barely fits around my slim and shapely body, I answered the door wearing my high heels. There's nothing as sexy as a naked woman in high heels, that is, unless it's a naked woman in high heels and wearing a fur coat, hint, hint, which by the way, is on my list, too, Santa. I'd like a full length natural mink coat with a hood made from matched female skins, please.

"Ding! Dong!"

I opened the front door with one hand and held my towel with my other hand. Then, when he handed me that heavy and awkward pizza box, Santa, trying to balance the pizza and keep it from sliding to one side so that the cheese will stay on the pizza, instead of get all squished in the box, I grabbed the box with two hands.

"Oops!"

I dropped my towel. Only, being the dumb blonde that I am, Santa, instead of giving him back the pizza box to hold, I asked him, instead, to retrieve my towel.

"Sorry. I'm so very embarrassed," I said. "Please don't look at my tits, my ass, and my pussy," I said twirling around and trying to somewhat hide behind the open front door. "Would you mind picking up my towel?"

Duh, I know I should have asked him to hold the pizza box, instead, but I just wasn't thinking. Anyway, he picked up my towel and did his best to put the towel around my naked body. He was such a sweet and helpful man in putting the towel around my naked body without trying to touch, feel, and caress my naked tits, ass, and pussy. Unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you look at it, he did accidentally, touch, feel, and caress my naked tits, ass, and pussy several times, and much to my embarrassment. I felt so used and abused, kind of, a little bit, not really, okay, not at all, but Santa, surely, he was the naughty one and not me.

Then, finally and lastly, Halloween night, I was dressed as an even sexier version of Elvira. I had a long black wig over my short blonde hair and wore a short black dress that if I sneezed or reached my arm higher than my shoulder, I'd be flashing my bald pussy. The front of me was completely open with just my areolas and nipples covered. If I moved too fast, my boob would have made it's appearance.

"Trick or treat!"

Even though it was cold out that night, the excitement of exposing myself to the men, who took their children trick or treating, kept me warm. I was careful not to flash anyone under 18-years-old, not that I asked for a identification, before flashing them but, you know me with children, I'm able to discern children from adults. I just love Halloween, almost as much as I love Christmas, and without doubt, Santa, I love flashing bits and pieces of my naked body.

Then, there are all those little people that I flash on a regular basis, but that's another story for another time. See, now that's my problem, Santa. When I flashed myself in Wal-Mart, flashed the mailman, flashed the pizza delivery man, and then flashed all the fathers taking their children trick or treating, I can't tell if I'm being bad, very bad, good, very good, or naughty, very naughty. I think you need to give me a list of what you consider bad, good, and naughty to help guide me in my exhibitionism.

Thank you so much for your help, Santa.

Your obedient wife.

Mary Christmas-Claus

Dear Mary,

Thank you for checking in with me. I'm so busy lately that I don't know if I'm coming, going, gone, or went. Yes, writing the letter to me is a good idea, as I always read those first. I realize we discussed, over some hot pillow talk, your need to find sexual satisfaction and I'm okay with you having a boyfriend, but what's with all the flashing? You make me wonder if it was a wise decision, on my part, to give you the gift of breast implants and a full face lift, last year. I'm sorry to say this Mary, but you've turned into a bit of a slut, now that's both a good and a bad thing.

Yes, upon first reading what you did and how you did it with full knowledge, planning, and forethought, there was nothing accidental about your flashing. That was very bad, but in the way you did it was very good. You made a lot of men very happy, especially me, with all your flashing, Mrs. Mary Christmas-Claus.

No doubt, you have grown bored with the elves looking up your skirt at your panties. Being secluded in the North Pole, year round, I can understand why you'd want to flash other men. Moreover, I can understand how you may be confused between what I consider bad and good.

You purposely flashed all those men at Wal-Mart. You willfully flashed the mailman. Then, you shamelessly flashed the poor, pizza delivery man and enlisted him in your perversion to expose yourself, by having him arrange the towel, while touching, feeling, and caressing your naked body. Lastly, you flashed all those Dads taking their children trick or treat on Halloween. Either it's shame on you or good for you. I let you know later tonight.

It depends how we look at it, but if I was your father, that is, and not incestuously attracted to you, what you did in flashing your naked body was very bad. Now, if I was one of the men your flashed, then your behavior was very good. Especially, since I'm your husband, well, as far as I'm concerned, you're still very naughty and require another spanking.

Yet, to be fair, for me to decide whether you are, indeed, good, bad, or very naughty. I'll give you my answer, after I review the video you put in my e-mail box of your flashing adventures.

Santa

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • Dear Santa, Good, Bad, or Naughty?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds