• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fear and Lusting Ch. 04

Fear and Lusting Ch. 04

(Note to the reader: This is the fourth and final chapter of the first part of a three part erotic novella I've tentatively titled "Making Love to Horrible People." Each part consists of about 4 or 5 chapters. I hope you enjoy it. Any feedback is more than welcome. Please look for the next part, titled "The Yard Sale." Coming soon!)

For a few weeks, Dan and Jen were sweet to each other. He brought her coffee and donuts and helped her wake up in the morning and she made (well, mostly just bought) dinner and proofread his stories and stayed as quiet as possible when he went to sleep. They made love a couple of times instead of fucking each other and it seemed almost great.

Time does funny things to a relationship, though. It seems to work on it and twist it no matter how hard you try to keep it straight. It warps it like rain on a hardwood deck. They were both old enough and smart enough to know there was no such thing as all-season weatherproofing for love. That thing just had to bear it all and either crack and crumble or twist and turn and creep and somehow survive. They had been with each other for two years now and could think of nothing else but pleasing each other and sustaining their love. But, they were bored. Individually, Dan and Jen both found the creeping weed of true love just took too long in between each blossom. The winter was closing in and they were getting anxious.

It was just after Halloween and they had started to adventurously role-play with each other again, trying to breathe life onto quietly suffocating flames. They were master and slave, daddy and daughter, rapist and victim. They even had sex in the bathroom at a Halloween party of a friend... loudly. It was fun for a while, but they both knew they were trying to fill some space neither of them could mention. The hole between them that they danced around was widening and now it seemed they were only holding onto each other by their outstretched fingertips.

"Kristen called me the other day," Jen said as they sat on the futon and watched TV. Dan felt a little frost creep over his chest.

"Oh, yeah? How's she doing?"

"Good. She has a boyfriend," Jen said as she ripped out a hangnail on her thumb with her teeth. Inspecting it, she said, "Doesn't fuck her as much as she'd like. She says he hardly ever is in the mood."

"That sucks," Dan said. His mind did somersaults trying to comprehend a man who wouldn't constantly be turned on by Kristen.

"She wants us to fuck in front of them," Jen said bluntly.

Dan processed this as quickly as possible. "What like, in her bedroom or something?"

"No, his parents are away for the week and he's house sitting. She wants to have us over for drinks and introduce us to him as brother and sister," she said with a bemused smile as she trimmed her nails with a clipper.

"And after a couple of polite drinks we sneak off to the parents' bedroom and fuck each other while they watch from outside the door?" Wasn't hard for Dan to fill in the blanks there. He'd seen more than one porn clip that featured that kind of thing. "Sounds like it could be hot."

"I thought so," Jen said. Dan snuck a sideways glance at her and she seemed genuine. It was certainly just another role-playing adventure, but it was at least one they hadn't tried yet. Passing the two of them off as brother and sister was certainly not a problem, too. They were both good looking with brown hair and brown eyes and pronounced cheekbones. Early on in their relationship, they had more than one waiter or cashier or passer-by mistake them as siblings. They hadn't really included it in their role-playing, because saying "brother" or "sister" or even "sis" in the throws of passion just doesn't come out as hot as you'd think. Still, to an audience it might.

Jen wore a long satin skirt with a paisley print and a tight black lace blouse. She looked both casual and sexy, a look she had practically perfected. Dan had on a nice Brandini black button down shirt and brown Dockers. His shirt was un-tucked, in keeping with the well-dressed but casual theme. They waited for the front door to open and gave each other a mischievous smile. Soon, Kristen appeared and welcomed them in. Tom, her boyfriend was there, too. He was tall, maybe an inch or two taller than Dan, and thin and good-looking in a scruffy, straggly hair kind of way.

They enjoyed some drinks and talked and laughed for a while. Dan couldn't sense any awkwardness from Kristen, besides just trying to keep Tom involved in the conversation. The two women mostly dominated it, but Dan and Tom contributed with the requisite humorous and lewd observation. Dan could tell Tom was smarter than he let on, but was intensely shy. After she finished her second Madras, Jen squeezed his knee and excused herself for the bathroom. That was her signal and Dan waited a few minutes and pressed the couple for the story of how they met. He didn't listen to a word. Soon, he excused himself and said he needed to use the facilities as well.

Kristen had told Jen when they set this up that Tom's parents' bedroom was on the second floor and had its own bathroom. If they used that and then moved into the bedroom with the lights on while the lights were off in the hallway outside and the door open halfway, they could keep the illusion that they were being observed unnoticed while they had sex. In the bathroom, Dan and Jen went over the little story they had cooked up and tried to keep from giggling.

After about ten minutes, the time Jen and Kristen had agreed upon, Jen exited and walked to the dresser with the big mirror over it. The girl and her boyfriend should soon be peaking at them, if they weren't already. The half-open door gave a clear view of the bottom half of the bed and the dresser. Jen pretended to lean over it and inspect her make-up in the mirror. Dan soon followed and moved to stand close behind her. His right hand closed over her hip and his left played with her hair.

"You look so sexy tonight," he said playfully.

Jen elbowed him away. "Come on! Quit teasing, Dan!"

"I'm serious!" he said as he grabbed both of Jen's hips and pulled her ass to his waist. "I think we should fuck."

She gave a hard shove backwards. "You wish."

Dan regained his hold on her hips and rubbed his pelvis against her ass cheeks through the fabrics of their clothes. "That's not what you said this morning."

Jen placed both hands on the dresser and looked at his face in the mirror. "That was different. I didn't expect to find you like that."

Dan reached his left hand up and gently pulled her hair and leaned down near to her ear. "Like what?" he asked. He didn't want to whisper for the audience outside, so he kept his lips a little ways away from her so he wasn't shouting in her eardrum.

"You know what," Jen said with a groan as her eyelids drooped and her body relaxed under his grip.

"Tell me," he said.

"I didn't expect to see you... masturbating."

"Did it excite you?"

Jen hesitated. Dan took his right hand off her hip and slid it under her skirt all the way up to her crotch, lifting the seam to show her tensed thighs. He began to rub her pussy lips over her panties. Jen let out a sigh and sagged against him. "Yes," she breathed out loudly.

"What did you do when you saw me? Tell me. Say it." Dan's fingers pushed past the panties and caressed her moistening lips.

"I sat on your bed and watched you."

"And what was I doing while you watched me?"

"You watched me and stroked your hard cock while you looked at my face." Jen started to pump her hips against his hand.

"And then what did you do?"

"ANNNHHH... I put my fingers in my panties and rubbed my clit while you watched me!"

Dan reached his left hand around and grabbed her neck and pulled her up to a standing position. Jen gasped and moaned, but her eyelids fluttered and she tried to regain control. "Please, no. This is wrong. We masturbated together, but this is just wrong! You're my brother!"

"Shhh. It's fine. No one will know. Besides, I know what you like. I saw what you did to yourself." With that, Dan withdrew his hand, spit on his right thumb and inserted it around her tight panties and into Jen's asshole as his fingers dove into her wet pussy again. His left hand was gripping her throat and his right was working her seeping sex and ass and Jen leaned her head back and choked out a loud bark of a moan.

"Oh, god," Dan continued. "I've got the sexiest sister in the world. I can't believe how much I want to fuck you."

"No!" Jen managed to gasp. "We can't do that! Please! We should get back downstairs before they notice we're gone!"

Dan pressed his head against the back of hers. "All right. You're right." His fingers continued to work in her. "Then just please... sis... please... suck me off. Please. Your face is so pretty. I just want to know... Y'know..."

Jen waited a couple of breaths as Dan pleaded and begged. She finally nodded and he let her turn around. She began to sink down onto her knees, but Dan held her fast.

"Wait," he said. "Please. Please let me see them? Please?" Jen nodded again and undid her blouse and put it on the dresser. Then she undid her bra and threw it on the floor as Dan grabbed her tits, forced her around a little to give a better view to the door, and leaned down and sucked her nipples as he pulled up her skirt and shoved one hand down the front and the other down the back and massaged her ass and pussy with both hands. Jen tossed her hair and arched her back, trying to give a good show.

"God, you're so fucking hot," he said as he kissed up her chest to her neck. "Please suck my cock, sis. Please."

Jen sank down on her knees and undid his fly. His cock thrust out and she held it in one hand and looked up at him over the tip. "No one can ever know we did this, all right? This is just a crazy, stupid day, ok? No more after this." Dan nodded and grabbed Jen's head and softly guided it onto his cock. Her lips licked cautiously at it at first and then she took the head in her mouth and swirled it with her tongue.

"Oh, yeah," he sighed. "Suck my cock. I know you wanted to before. Do it now. Show me how you want it."

Jen's head moved forward and her hand dropped from his shaft. She held herself lightly against his thighs as she pushed her face as far forward as it would go, swallowing as much of him as she could take. She gasped and choked and took it again. Her throat complained and she coughed up phlegm and pre-cum and scratched at his hands as they tried to hold her head close. "Stop! Stop it," she coughed out. "That's too deep!"

Dan reached down and grabbed under her arms and pulled her up. He roughly turned her around and threw her face down on the bed. Before she could react, he grabbed the elastic waist of her skirt and panties and pulled them to her ankles "Wait! What are you doing?" she shouted in a hissed whisper.

Dan pressed his cock head into her wet pussy. "You're my brother! You can't fuck me!" she wailed. Dan thrust fully into her.

"Dan! Please! This is crazy." Dan shoved her head into the mattress and pumped in and out of her pussy fast and hard.

"Take it, little sister. You do as big brother tells you! Take this cock and be a good little girl!"

Jen pretended to sob for a few seconds, then changed her tone into moans and sighs. Finally, after a few minutes, she let on that she was enjoying it. "Oh god, Dan. Oh my god. Please fuck my little cunt! I want my big brother to fuck me so hard!"

Dan's cock began to erupt and he decided not to hold it back. He wasn't really getting off on the show, and he could tell Jen was in pure acting mode, so he decided to give the money shot and call it a night.

Jen lay bent over the foot of the bed with his cum spilling all over her back and he walked over and turned off the lights and shut the door, pretending to not notice the two forms in the hallway skittering away and whispering to each other. He took off his pants and used his underwear to clean her back as she climbed up and lay on the bed. "You deserve an Oscar," he said.

"You weren't so bad yourself," she mumbled into the blanket.

"Liar," he said as he pulled her close and spooned her soft body into his. After a bit, they each managed to sleep, but not very well.

Sometime just before dawn, Jen left the bedroom and crept down the hall to the bathroom. Unlike the master bathroom, she knew it had a full bath and she thought if she soaked for a little while and then got back into bed, she might get some sleep. She opened the door and could tell someone was taking a shower. Disappointed, she turned to go, but felt the overwhelming urge to pee. She couldn't remember where the light switches were in the bedroom or master bath and didn't want to wake Dan, so she crept in and got on the toilet, hoping to get out before whoever was in the shower was done.

As she finished and began wiping herself, the shower turned off and the curtain was thrown aside. Jen looked up at Tom standing there, dripping and staring with shock at her naked body. Jen tried to cover herself and mumble an apology as she smiled at him. Tom stepped out of the tub and stood in front of her, breathing deeply and looking down at her face.

"I'm... done... so you can use-" Jen began to say. Tom's hands grabbed beneath her armpits and he heaved her up and around and threw her against the opposite wall with a force she had not expected from his wiry frame. She gasped and tried to catch her breath, but his hands found her wrists and pulled them above her head. His mouth sought and found hers and kissed her forcefully. Jen tried to squeal and fight, but he held her too tight. He stopped kissing her pressed lips and whispered in her ear.

"I saw you, y'know... With your brother... I saw what you did... It was so fucking dirty... You can't believe how fucking hard you made me..." Tom's cock was pressing down from her pelvis toward her pussy in a long, hot straight line.

"Please, no...we only-"

"Shut up!" he said as he pressed his whole body against her. He gave a shuddering sigh as he rubbed himself on her skin. "You made me so fucking horny. You're so fucking hot and slutty. I just need you to give me what you gave your brother."

"No, you don't understand-" Jen tried to say. Tom kicked her knees out and she sat down hard on the linoleum as he let her hands slip down the wall while he held them.

"Now be a good slut and take this cock like you know you should. Take it like you took your brother's." Tom forced his cock into Jen's mouth as he held her knees with his shins and her wrists with his hands. "Do it!" he commanded when she showed reluctance. Jen opened her mouth, daring to daydream that this was also some kind of fantasy of hers - being raped and stealing a friend's boyfriend at the same time. It was probably in there somewhere. Anyway, she knew she could yell out anytime she wanted to and Dan and Kristen would come and end it, she was sure.

Her filthy fantasy of being used by a stranger rushed out and grabbed hold of her body. She found herself moaning softly and licking his balls and flicking her tongue along his shaft. Her wrists were squeezed tight in his hands and she submitted to the hot helplessness she felt. Taking his head back into her mouth, she began to give him a vigorous and deep blowjob.

As she sucked on his cock, Tom began to breathe much too heavily much too soon and Jen could feel his head also quickly thickening in her mouth. She glanced up at him and his face was screwed up and mouth agape. She wished he would release her hands so he could cum on her face instead of in her mouth, but he would not relent. His semen gushed down the back of her throat in a torrent and she tried to swallow it, but it was like he had been building it up for a lifetime! She choked and gagged and spit it up and her chin and cheeks were covered with it. Tom was yelling and thrashing and cursing and Jen became scared he would wake everyone up. He wouldn't stop though, and even as he calmed down a bit and released her wrists to let Jen withdraw his dick from her mouth to rub out the last spurts, they were still the size of full cum loads, splashing onto her face and breasts as she pulled and moaned seductively for him. Finally, he leaned against the wall and shuddered and mumbled unintelligible things.

Jen smiled up at him, feeling like she had somehow helped him lose his virginity a second time, but then noticed the door was open wide. She looked up and saw Dan standing there, a completely unreadable look on his face. "Get up," he said. Jen felt cold all of a sudden and covered herself with her hands and stood up. "Get cleaned up. We're leaving." Jen fled to the master bathroom, past a confused and half-asleep Kristen.

Dan stared Tom in the eyes. Tom tried to stand up straight. He managed a weak slouch. He tried to raise his arms a couple of times in explanation, but no words came out. Dan saw the useless and fearful lust of youth on his face. It was a look he had worn many times in his past. Upon reflection, he had often thought the jealous boyfriend or husband should have just hit him. Dan wasn't above correcting the mistakes of his predecessors.

Tom collapsed in a heap as Dan's right fist landed squarely between Tom's cheekbone and jaw, hopefully loosening some teeth. Kristen screeched and rushed in to help him. Dan turned around and walked back to the bedroom. He saw Jen as she was finishing wiping her face on a towel and gathering her things. As he got dressed, he never took his eyes off of her.

In the car, the hum of the road filled the numbing gap of silence that pushed out between them. The sky was getting blue with the dull promise of morning. Jen's fingertips rested tensely on her knees. Dan's fingers pressed desperately on the steering wheel. They were headed home, but now it just seemed to them like a place no different than the one they were leaving.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fear and Lusting Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 537 milliseconds