• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Son's Halloween Party

Son's Halloween Party

12

Hi, my name is Rachel Marks. I'm a 34 year old single mother. I'm a petite woman, only 5 foot 5 inches. I weigh 115 pounds and have short blond hair. The only thing that I've ever been self conscious about are my small breasts. They are big enough for me to have a little cleavage, but I'm always jealous when I see someone else busting out of their blouse.

I was always popular in High School, maybe too popular. I had my choice of guys to date and worked my way through my class until I finally met the one. I fell in love when I was 16 only to end up pregnant and married. It turns out he only married me because his parents made him and we ended up getting divorced shortly after my 17th birthday.

I was left alone to raise our son, Mark, as a single mother. Being a single mom it isn't easy finding a date and so I've spent most of the past eighteen years alone taking care of my family.

My son is 18 years old and is a freshman at the local community college. He's still living at home while he saves up to get an apartment.

My story started the other day when my son asked if he could have a Halloween party.

He said he wanted to invite some of his college friends over and promised to keep it low key. I always had a hard time saying no to him, but he finally won me over when he reminded me that I promised him that he could have a party after he turned eighteen.

After thinking about it for a little while I told him that it would be OK, but that he had to promise not to break anything. Since Halloween was on a Wednesday this year, he wanted to have his party the weekend before Halloween. I told him that I was going to the annual costume party at the Johnson's down the street that Saturday anyway so the house would be all his.

I always dreaded these annual costume parties since it was always the same boring crowd. But Sara Johnson was my best friend and had helped me through a lot of tough times so I couldn't turn her down. As usual she tried to set me up with one of her friends at the party.

I hate blind dates. Everyone assumes that I am some lonely charity case. I don't go on many dates but I've learned to be self sufficient through the years and realized long ago that I don't need a man in my life tp be happy.

After Mark turned 15 I decided to get my tubes tied so that I couldn't have any more kids. I was happy with my life and the procedure had some added benefits. Even though I was only rarely intimate with men I have to admit that I love to feel the hot flesh of a man's hard cock sliding inside of me. I usually have sex once or twice a year, but I've hit a dry spell and it's been at least two years since my last good fuck.

Every year I wear the same costume, a white ruffled tuxedo shirt with black pants and a cape, but this year I wanted to get something different. I just couldn't decide what to wear. I went down to the mall and picked out a roman goddess costume. It consisted of a white toga with a gold belt and gold face mask. Since I'm so small I usually buy my clothes in the junior section so I picked up a teen sized costume.

When Saturday finally came I could tell that Mark was eager to get me out of the house. He kept pestering me about when my party started and why aren't I getting ready yet. I promised him that I would be out in plenty of time for his party.

I took my time getting ready. I took a long shower and even trimmed my pussy so that only a little tuft of curly blond hair remained at the top. After getting out of the shower I covered myself in scented lotion and sprayed myself with my favorite perfume.

Standing in front of my mirror I slid on a pair of silk panties and a matching bra. I started to have some misgivings about my costume after pulling it out of the bag though. I guess it's my fault for not trying it on sooner. The toga was made out of a thin fabric and was designed like a blouse without buttons. There were two little straps that went over my shoulders and the whole outfit was held together by wrapping one side, which was a little bit longer around my waist and tying it up with the gold belt. I just didn't expect the outfit to be quite so skimpy. After tying it up I could see that the bottom of my toga didn't even come halfway down my thighs. The neck line came down so far that I could clearly see my bra. I quickly pulled it off and put the costume back on.

At this point I didn't have much time until the party so I decided to go with it. I pulled out a pair of gold high heels from my closet and put the little mask in my purse.

As I left the house I could hear the shower running. I shouted through the door "Bye Honey. Have a good time tonight."

I could barely hear his muffled reply "Bye Ma."

I walked the few blocks over to the Johnson's and made it just in time. I always like to show up to parties about a half hour after they start so that I'm not the first to arrive. While I got there I could hear the music and saw that the party was already in full swing. As soon as I walked in Sara ran up to me and said there was someone I had to meet. I grabbed a glass of wine as we passed the bar and she led my into her living room.

You've got to be kidding me. Lawrence, my date for the night, was a 45 year old balding accountant with a 'great personality'. I drank my wine in one gulp to ease the pain and pretended to be interested for as long as I could manage. Sara kept circulating the room to refill drinks and I must have had 3 glasses of wine before I finally excused myself.

"So, what do you think?" She asked as she cornered me in the kitchen.

"I don't know Sara. He's not exactly my type."

"Don't worry. We'll find you Mr. Right. What's your son doing tonight?"

Her jaw dropped when I told her about the party.

"How can you leave your house to a bunch of college kids? Aren't you afraid they will get drunk and trash the place?"

"I trust him. And besides he's only eighteen, where would he even get alcohol?"

"I can't believe you're not even going to go over to check up on them."

My willpower was already weakened from the wine so after a few minutes of arguing I was convinced to sneak over there to check up on Mark.

"He would be so embarrassed if he knew that his Mommy was checking up on him."

"How about this."

Sara pulled her red wig off and handed it to me. Then I remembered the mask that came with my costume. It was a little cardboard mask that just covered your eyes and nose.

Sara pulled me into the bathroom and helped me straighten out the wig. Once I put the mask on I realized that nobody would ever recognize me.

As encouragement Sara said "It's already midnight, I'm sure they've had some drinks already. Nobody will recognize you. I promise."

I snuck out of Sara's party and headed back to my house. I could hear music coming from the back of the house so I snuck around the side and tried to blend into the party. A young man came up to me right away and asked me where my drink was.

I stammered "Uh... I must have put it down somewhere."

"Follow me. I'll get you a fresh one."

He led me over to the far corner of my yard where a group of college kids huddled around a keg.

I was shocked. How on earth did Mark get a keg! I was going to have to have a long talk with him.

As we approached the keg I heard someone say "Let's do keg stands!"

The crowd was chanting "keg stand, keg stand" by the time we made our way to the circle.

The guy holding my hand turned to me and asked if I wanted a keg stand. I wasn't sure what kind of drink that was but I figured why not.

"Sure"

Before I knew it I felt several pairs of strong hands wrap around my body and lift me off the ground. Two hand firmly grasped my ankles as I was turned upside down. I felt my toga falling down over me and hanging over my belt. My panty covered crotch was completely exposed to the crowd as I felt my legs being pushed apart. From my vantage point I was looking right between the legs of another guy who I guessed was the one who decided to help support me by grabbing my tits. Suddenly something plastic was pushed into my mouth and I felt beer filling my cheeks.

"Drink! Drink! Drink!" The crowd chanted.

I took their cue and started swallowing. I was starting to get lightheaded as I drank the beer. I could feel the cool fall breeze blowing against my bare stomach and legs. I could feel my pussy start to twitch as the hands on my tits started to squeeze. It was obvious that he was just trying to cop a feel, and he took full advantage of my position. I felt his hands slide into my toga and fondle my bare breasts. He took my hard nipples into his hands and rolled them between his fingers.

I don't know how much time passed until I felt the plastic nozzle being pulled from my mouth. The pair of hands that were holding my ankles slowly slid down my legs caressing my thighs. He stopped at my ass and I could feel one of his hands sliding between my legs. His fingers pressed the thin fabric of my panties against my now moist pussy.

I felt an army of hands fondling every inch of me as they lowered me back down to my feet.

I was a little dizzy from being upside down and starting to get tipsy from the alcohol. Someone handed me a cup of beer and I quickly left the group.

I still had a son to yell at.

I stood in the middle of my yard feeling flush and trying to catch my breathe as I looked for my son. I saw someone break off from the crowd and head into another corner of my yard. I could tell that it was my son's best friend Jason.

I've known Jason since he was just a little kid. Through the years I would catch him sneaking peaks at me when he didn't think I was looking. I felt bad for the kid. I must not be easy having a crush on your best friend's mom.

Without thinking about it I went to follow him. He was the only familiar face in the crowd and I wanted to talk to someone. I saw him standing by himself with his back to the party as I approached. It didn't occur to me that he was peeing. A twig snapped under my feet as I walked up to him. Startled he turned around to see who it was. He just stood there with his pants around his hips and his cock hanging out for all to see.

Oh my.

I was feeling loose at this point and I wanted to have a little fun. He might not know who I was at least I can give him what he's always wanted.

"Hi there." I whispered.

He stood there frozen as I reached out and took his penis in my hand. He instantly got hard as I stroked his shaft. I pulled him into me and started kissing him as I played with his cock. His skin felt warm and smooth against my hand. My fingers traced lines across the pulsing veins in his penis.

He started moaning when a naughty thought entered my head. I lowered myself to my knees and started kissing the tip of his cock. I moved my to cup his balls as I slowly wrapped my mouth around him.

Its been a long time since I've had a cock in my mouth but you never lose your touch.

I used my tongue to massage his hard shaft as my mouth slide up and down the full length of his shaft. I could feel his pubic hairs pressing against my face as I finally took his entire manhood into my mouth.

My legs were spread apart as I knelt in front of this hot young stud and my panties were getting wet from all of this excitement. I could feel the gentle breeze blowing over my panties. The cool breeze felt good against my hot pussy.

I could hear him started to moan as I quickened my pace. I moved both of my hands around him and grabbed his ass cheeks so that I could pull him further into me. I could already taste the saltiness of his pre-cum in my mouth. I knew that he wasn't going to last much longer. Suddenly I felt his cock starting to swell and I adjusted my neck so that I could fit all of him into my mouth.

The first blast of his hot cum shot all the way into the back of my throat. He continued to shoot his cum into me as I greedily swallowed every drop. I could feel some of his semen escaping my mouth and dripping down my chin.

Eventually he stopped cumming and his cock started to shrink. I made sure to lick him clean before standing back up and helping him with his pants. Using my finger, I wiped up the cum from my chin and pushed it into my mouth.

"That was amazing..."

I could tell he was fishing for a name. "Mandi."

"I've never had such an incredible blow-job Mandi. How can I pay you back? I Know. Follow me."

He took my hand and led me across the yard and into my house. I couldn't believe what was happening to me. I was so horny I could feel my juices dripping down my leg.

He led me upstairs and into my own bedroom. He walked me over to the edge of the bed and pushed my shoulders until I was lying on my back with my legs hanging over the edge.

I saw his head disappear as I felt his hands pulling my panties off.

"Oh wow. Your pussy is beautiful."

I was being seduced my my son's best friend and I loved it.

He pushed my legs apart and I could feel his tongue gliding up my thigh licking up my juices. I was almost ready to climax by the time his tongue finally made its way to my freshly trimmed pussy.

I could feel his warm breathe against my skin. He was gentle at first. He very lightly caressed my lips with his tongue. Feeling his tongue gliding across my freshly shaved pussy sent shockwaves through my body. I could feel my juices flowing as he increased the pressure. His tongue moved from side to side spreading my lips. I felt his tongue pushing into my hole and his nose pressing into my clit. He moved his head from side to side with his tongue buried inside of me. The pressure of his nose on my clit pushed me over the edge and I started to scream "Oh yes, don't stop!" I felt a finger slide into my pussy as he continued to lick me. The new combination pushed me into a second orgasm.

"Oh fuck yes! OH MY GOD!" I screamed as my body shook from the force of the back to back orgasms.

He continued to lick up my cream while my body slowly shuddered from pleasure.

Eventually he lifted his head up and told me that I could suck his dick anytime.

"We should get out of here, if Mark sees us in his mom's room he'll kill me."

"I'm right behind you."

He left me there lying on my bed sweaty and panting. I need a few minutes to compose myself before I could go back downstairs. When my legs stopped shaking I decided to head back down.

In the hallway I ran into Mark.

"What are you doing up here?"

"I've been looking for you!" I said as sternly as I could manage. "We need to talk."

"OK, we can talk in here." He opened his bedroom door and motioned me in.

I realized I was still wearing my mask and he didn't know who I was. This was no time for a heart-to-heart, I had other needs right now.

As good as Jason was with his tongue, I needed a cock inside me. NOW.

I pushed his door closed as I backed away from him. With a few feet between us I tugged on my belt and let my costume slide off of my body into a rumpled pile around my high heels.

My son's eyes widened as I stood there wearing nothing but a wig, mask, and gold high heels. He stood there frozen as I stepped out of my toga and moved towards him. I stared into his beautiful blue eyes as I moved my mouth to his. My whole body tingled as our lips touched. I reached out and placed his hands on my hips as we kissed. I could taste the beer on his breathe as I pulled him into me.

His hands began to explore my body. I moaned into his mouth as his hands slid down my thighs. My pussy was so hot I could feel it throbbing between my legs. While I massaged his stiff cock through his jeans with one hand I used my other hand to unbutton and unzip his pants. He was wearing a pair of tight cotton briefs and I could see a small wet spot where the tip of his cock was straining to break free.

His hands continued to explore my body, moving across my legs and ass, while I slide his pants down. I felt one of his hands sliding up my stomach moving towards my breasts as I tugged up on his shirt pulling it over his head. With his shirt off, his hands fell right onto my breasts. He kneaded them and rolled my nipples in his fingers. I could feel my pussy dripping wet. I needed relief.

I pulled the waistband of his underwear until his cock was finally released and let them fall to the floor. I pulled my mouth from his and slowly lowered myself kissing his soft skin all the way down until I reached his cock. He was quite a bit bigger than his friend and I couldn't wait to taste him.

"Oh yes" he groaned as I slid my lips around the tip of his penis. I could taste his pre-cum as my mouth moved down the length of his cock. I could barely fit it all in my mouth. After I teased him for a little bit I stood back up and pushed him down onto his bed.

I crawled on top of him, straddling him with my legs. I lowered my face towards his and traced circles around his mouth with my tongue. I gently bit his lip as I lowered my wet pussy onto him.

"Oh yes, fuck me!"

I could tell how excited he was as he screamed into my mouth. I slipped my tongue into his mouth as I felt his cock entering me. Our tongues danced as my body fell onto his.

I let out a yelp as his large cock pushed its way deep into me. I haven't felt this good in years!

I rocked my pelvis against his as he fucked me. I pulled my head up and arched my back as I pushed myself deeper into his crotch. I felt his tongue against my left nipple. He gave my hard nipple a gentle bite before taking my breast into his mouth. I started to bounce up and down on his cock feeling him pushing his tip further inside of me with every thrust.

I let out a scream as my pussy contracted around his hard cock. I was cumming so hard that I kept screaming while he pushed into me. I felt his cock pushing back against my contracting pussy as he delivered his first load of cum into my pussy. I felt his hot juices filling me up. I could hardly breathe as he continued to pump wave after wave of his cum into me. Eventually he stopped cumming and I collapsed onto him.

I buried my face into his neck as my pussy slid off of his cock. My heart was pounding and I was covered in sweat. I started to relax as I lay there in his arms. It felt like an eternity as my hand traced lines over his tight young body. My hand moved down to his thigh and I started to massage his cock. He was so wet from our combined juices that I could easily slide my hand up and down the length of his cock.

I never expected to feel him getting hard again. Let's hear it for younger men!

He leaned in to kiss me as I started to stroke his hardening cock faster and faster. His hand moved to my breasts and he played with my hard nipples. I could feel my pussy throbbing again.

Once he was fully erect he removed his hand from my breast and sat up. I felt his hands on my hips and he flipped me over like a rag doll. He pulled me up so that I was on my knees and my ass was in the air. I had to put my hands onto the window sill above his bed to balance myself as he spread my legs apart. He ran his fingers across the sopping wet opening of my pussy. I felt one finger enter me and then another as he pushed his hand against me. He pulled his fingers of me and placed his hands on my hips again.

I could feel the tip of his magnificent cock pressing against my waiting pussy. He pushed into me with such force that I almost fell over.

"Ungggh" I let out another moan as he pumped his cock deep into me.

I don't know what I was thinking, but the next thing out of my mouth was "Oh yes, fuck your mommy real hard."

I freaked out thinking that I had blown my cover.

"You're so kinky. Take it, take your son's cock!"

With that he gave me a hard slap on my ass. Everything felt amazing as his cock probed into me. In this position he was able to reach even further into me than before. I could barely breathe when he was fully inside of me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Son's Halloween Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds