• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Why Black Women Love White Men

Why Black Women Love White Men

My name is Fatima Johnson. A big Black woman living in the city of Nepean, Province of Ontario. I used to have a very different life. Back in the day, I worked for the Canadian Revenue Service. I had my MBA from McMaster University and I was well on my way to becoming a force to reckon with. At least in business circles. I was married to a good-looking Black man named Jerome Johnson, a proud member of the Ontario Provincial Police. We had a son and daughter together. Jacob and Ashley Johnson. I was but vaguely unsatisfied.

You see, I had these forbidden fantasies. Before I got married, I used to sleep around. I have a thing for White men. Yeah, I'm that Black slut who secretly craves White cock. I'm really bossy around my friends and family but I'm really submissive around White men. I don't know why. Anyway, during my college days, I had an affair with a handsome White male professor named Liam O'Keefe. And he introduced me to BDSM and Race Play. We used to act some really kinky and controversial sexual scenarios. He used to play the role of the White plantation owner having his way with a wanton Black female slave. A role I relished and happily played.

I really enjoyed it when the professor called me a wanton Black slut and treated me like his own personal bitch. I relished it when he called me some really nasty names. Whenever he used slurs with me, it turned me on. I loved it when he bent me over his knee and spanked my big black butt. I liked it when he took out his whip and whipped my back, chest, ass and even my face. I truly enjoyed it when he tied me up and made me suck his big White cock before fucking me in the ass. Yeah, we had some really kinky fun. Want to know the really strange part? I was the President of the Black Women's Association at McMaster University. It was the early 1980s. There were one hundred and fifty Black women along with one hundred and twenty two Black men at McMaster University. Diversity was just starting at Canada's major universities.

That was twenty years ago. I've gotten married and put professor O'Keefe and our forbidden sexual history behind. Lately, I noticed that I've been snapping at my husband. He's a good-looking, educated and decent brother. He treats me right. He buys me gifts. He takes me on long trips. He's a devoted husband and father. And he never takes me for granted. My husband is the kind of Black man that most Black women would kill to have. Yet I felt unhappy with him. Our son and daughter could sense that something was wrong. They noticed how cold I've become. Not just to their father but also to them. I've neglected my family. And I didn't know why. I guess I knew deep down. I was unsatisfied with my life. Lots of Black women would kill to have what I have. A six-foot-two, good-looking, kind-hearted and virile Black male for a husband. A spectacular hubby who's a sergeant with the Ontario Provincial Police and holds a Master's degree in Criminology from Carleton University. A son and daughter who are church-going and academically driven, university-bound and determined. Yeah, I had everything a Black woman could want. Yet I wanted more.

What more did I want? If I may be truly honest here, I didn't like my life. I was the picture of respectability with my gorgeous husband, lively son and daughter, my job with the Canadian government and my big house in the suburb of Orleans. However, I was still a wanton Black slut inside. I wanted something my husband couldn't give me. He's got a nine-inch dick that would make Black women, Asian women and Hispanic women squeal with pleasure. Not to mention White women of course. Yet I'm not happy with him. No matter how well he treats me I'm always a bitch to him. I don't appreciate anything he does. He is puzzled and chagrined by what I do. My Black female friend Keisha Kensington, a corrections officer in Toronto, constantly gets on my case for how badly I mistreat my hubby. I can't help it. I don't want a good Black man who treats me right. Most Black women don't want a good Black man deep down. I can at least admit it to myself. I want to be dominated and mistreated. And White men are experts at domination and mistreatment. They do it on a global scale.

Eventually, my husband got fed up with my behaviour. He kicked me out. I wandered the bars and eventually found what I was looking for. A young White man named Vincent O'Malley. A really bossy guy who thinks minorities need to be put in their place. He's a radical who doesn't apologize for his views. Well, I was turned on by his hostility and rhetoric, to his immense surprise. As it turns out, he liked BDSM too. We were a match made in heaven. I moved into his apartment within a week. And I became his own personal Black slut. And you know what? I don't think I've ever been happier. Vincent treats me the way I deserve to be treated. As for my husband and son and daughter? They don't speak to me anymore. My husband and I got divorced. He kept the house and the cars. I didn't want them. He's now dating my friend Keisha Kensington. She's always wanted a good Black man and I hear my ex-hubby is very happy with her.

Vincent is the most dominant man on the planet, folks. Every day when he comes home he expects his place to be clean. I never cooked or cleaned for my Black husband but I cook and clean for my White master. If I don't, Vincent will punish me. I do so love it when he punishes me. He loves to put a leash around my neck and make me kneel before him. I then happily suck his White cock and balls. He tells me that I'm a good Black slut. I know how to properly serve my Master. After sucking his dick, I suck his toes. He bends me over and tugs on my leash while spreading my ass cheeks wide open. He inserts his thick White cock into my asshole. This Black woman loves the feel of a thick White cock in her asshole. And if loving it is wrong then I don't want to be right. After fucking me in my big Black ass, my gorgeous White master kisses me and tells me I'm his favourite Black slut. I smile happily. Then I sleep at the foot of his bed. There whenever he needs me. I don't miss my old life with my ex-husband or my son and daughter. I am exactly where I always wanted to be. This Black woman is happy at last.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Why Black Women Love White Men

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds