• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cherie and Keith: The Discovery

Cherie and Keith: The Discovery

12

I had just returned from a long day at work. I sighed, putting down my briefcase and putting the oven on before making my way upstairs. I heard a voice break the silence.

"Daddy!" Cherie ran down the stairs and flung her arms around me, smiling happily.

"Good Afternoon, Sweetheart" I said, embracing her warmly. "Have a nice day?"

"Yes Dad, I got some important work done for my seminar today. I've just been practising"

"Good" I cuddled her. "Fancy some pizza and veggies?"

"Sounds perfect" she murmured, kissing me on the cheek, making her way down the stairs.

I love my daughter Cherie. She makes me smile. I love seeing her happy. Ever since her mother – my wife died she has been a vulnerable soul, but she was determined to succeed in the world. She didn't let anything stop her from studying hard. Friends, boyfriends, girlfriends, nothing. Cherie was assertive and bright.

My wife had died unexpectedly from bowel cancer. It had split me in two. I felt like a broken man. Had Cherie not existed I would have ended my life then and there the night I left the hospital. It had been a year. A long, arduous year that had left both Cherie and I longing for something else. How Cherie had coped I didn't like to think about. She cut her arms up after her mother died, sliced herself up with a razor blade. To see my daughter do that to herself had caused me so much pain. She did it a few times and then had stopped. She took to smoking for a while, then spent one month virtually in and out of the house whenever she felt like it, but eventually she stood by me. She had helped me to live, and gave me a reason for living when all I wanted was to die. To see her smile every day when I get up is the greatest gift I have. That was my reason to like life again, to hold onto what I had left and try to make a go of it. My Cherie was 19 now. So grown up. She was now a beautiful, slender young woman. She turned heads wherever we went, and like any other man I could see why. She was so pretty.

But something strange had happened between us. It happened gradually, which is why it took me a long time to see. Cherie had become very tactile with me. It had started with her hugging me for slightly longer than usual, kissing me, telling me how much she loved me. She would press herself up against me whenever we watched the television or read to each other and we sat together more like lovers than family, she even squeezed my thigh sometimes if she was really engrossed in something. She began to come to my bed late at night, and snuggle up next to me if she couldn't sleep. I began wondering why she didn't date. Most girls her age have boyfriends, or girlfriends even. But not Cherie. I had heard her upstairs with a boy once and promptly threw him out. Ever since I had never seen her with anyone, only her friends. She goes to university close by so there was no need for her to move out or go anywhere. Yet she seemed satisfied just staying here with me.

"Dad?" I turned. Cherie stood in the doorway.

"Can we watch a film tonight please, I've got something I want to watch with you"

"Okay honey" I replied.

"Thanks, Dad!" she said with gusto, running back down the stairs. She was so bouncy and alive. I really don't know where she gets all that energy from.

I decided to ask her why she didn't date. It wasn't so strange to ask my daughter such a question.

"Darling, how come you don't date?" I asked her later, over dinner. She paused.

"Dad, I'm never going to find anyone as nice as you"

I looked at her curiously. I think my daughter is extremely intelligent, but sometimes I wonder if she has eyes.

"Maybe someone a couple of years younger than someone of my age, sweetie. I'm not having you bringing any real men home"

"You mean not old men then"

I paused. "Hey, who are you calling old?" I grabbed her and began to tickle her. She laughed involuntarily.

"Dad, stop it!" she yelled, laughing. I stopped after she tried to tickle me back. I hate being tickled!

"I knew that would set you off" she said, smiling. She wrapped her arms around my waist.

"'Because you're not old, are you Daddy?"

"I'm not ancient, honey but you aren't bringing any men home my age, I'm telling you that now"

She shrugged, grinning. "I don't want to, either, I've got you, haven't I?" she squeezed me.

"I just wondered why you don't want a boyfriend, that's all"

"Maybe having one man around is enough for me, Dad"

I left it at that. I thought, well, whatever little game she was playing she would pack it in soon enough.

But she didn't.

It became more intense. She slept beside me more often. She squeezed me every time we cuddled. She would whisper in my ear like a lover when she wanted to say something in the evenings if we were watching something.

Then one day something amazing happened.

I woke up in bed. I checked my alarm. It was 07:00AM. Cherie was snuggled up to me tight. She opened her eyes, as if she had already been awake.

"Cherie! What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Dad, please give me a cuddle, I had a bad dream" she said sleepily. I wrapped my arm around her and gave her a hug.

"What's up, Princess?"

"Nothing" she snuggled up to me.

I closed my eyes but the minute I did I felt soft lips on mine, and a hand on my chest. Shocked, I grabbed hold of her shoulder and pushed her away from me.

"Jesus, Cherie" I gasped. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I felt you get hard up against me when you were sleeping Dad. I thought I might be able to help"

I stared at her and she gazed back at me solemnly. She meant it.

"Cherie, oh Cherie," I said, taking her hands in mine as I sat up. "You can't touch me like that darling, you're my daughter. I'm your Dad. Understand?"

She nodded but didn't look happy, staring down at her legs.

"I just want you to be happy" she confessed.

"But you do make me happy, sweetheart. I can't tell you enough" I stroked her face.

"I have to go to my lecture soon, Dad. I'll see you later" she said, kissing me on the cheek.

"Do you want me to drop you on my way to work?" I called.

"No Dad, it's okay. See you tonight"

After a few minutes I heard the front door slam shut.

A million things were running through my mind. Why had she kissed me like that? What did she think she was doing? Does she have a crush on me? Is that normal? Is she playing with me? She seemed sincere. I tried to push it out of my mind. I had to go to work.

The whole day I was at work my mind wandered back to what had happened that morning.

By the time I got home I couldn't wait to relax. I heard the familiar sound of Cherie on the stairs.

"Hello Dad!" She gave me a bear hug, squeezing me tight.

"Hi Sweetheart. What's cooking?" I joked.

"Popcorn. Want some?"

"Don't you want real food, young lady? I was thinking of making you something a bit more substantial than popcorn" I pressed as she wriggled in my arms.

"Yes, but we are going to watch a film, Dad! Come on!" She said, jumping on the sofa.

"Alright, but we eat later" I grumbled.

"Dad, please come and watch it with me" she got up to fetch her popcorn.

"What are we watching?"

"American Beauty"

Great, how original. I'd already seen it. But hey, she had to put up with avant garde and experimental cinema once a week, so I couldn't really complain.

I ran upstairs to get changed and came down in shorts and a t shirt. I popped into the kitchen to get a beer and Cherie was fussing about under the kitchen counter.

I sat down and Cherie returned from the kitchen with a bowl, plunked down on the sofa and leant on me.

"I'm not your personal armchair, you know" I complained teasingly. She just smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

After a while of watching the film it gets to this scene where the man is getting a root beer from the fridge and his daughter's best friend totally hits on him in this dream sequence. Anyway Cherie started being weird. She was watching me intently, gauging my reaction. I could feel her eyes on me. It was rather unnerving.

Finally the film came to an end.

"I thought that was so sad" Cherie said wistfully.

"Let's go and eat" I suggested. She smiled and nodded.

After dinner we were on the sofa and I was tickling her. She laughs so hard when I tickle her. All of a sudden she sat up.

"Dad, can I ask you something?"

"Of course" I replied.

"If you weren't my Dad, would you think that I am attractive?" she asked inquisitively.

"Sweetheart, you are attractive"

"No Dad, I mean that if I wasn't your daughter, would you find me attractive personally?"

I must have looked confused.

"What I mean is that would you want to date me if we weren't related?" she asked, tapping her foot impatiently.

"Why on earth do you ask such things?"

"Because I want to know"

I sighed. "Baby, you are stunning. Anyone would want to be with you"

She looked up at me. "Really?"

"Yes."

She leaned forward, so close I could feel her breath on my face.

"So you think I'm pretty?" she asked, perched on the edge of the sofa.

"Yes, I do. You're very pretty"

She stared at me a minute.

"Stay there and close your eyes"

"What?"

"Stay there and close your eyes" she told me once again.

I closed my eyes. My daughter can be awfully strange sometimes.

All of a sudden I felt hot lips on mine, her tongue seeking out mine, her hand on the back of my head. I jerked my head back but she held me there, kissing me hungrily. Eventually I pushed her away.

"No"

She stared at me darkly. She went upstairs and I heard the door to her room shut behind her.

I was in shock. What had taken over my daughter? I had to find out the truth. I went upstairs and opened her bedroom door.

"Cherie.." I stopped, my mouth agape.

She was standing there with nothing more than a pair of French knickers covering her. She looked at me, silently. She walked toward me and put her hands on my shoulders.

"Sit down" she whispered, motioning to her bed.

I didn't know what else to do. I thought she might listen to me if I just did what she wanted. I sat down on the bed. Cherie stood in front of me, her breasts in front of my face.

"Don't you like my body?" she asked, stroking my hair.

"We can't do this Sweetheart. It's wrong" I protested.

"I want to be the one that makes you happy. In every way possible" she said firmly.

"Cherie, put your clothes back on."

I had to stop this, now. I left the room. I heard her sobs behind me. I wasn't going back.

Hours later, into the night, I still heard her sobs echoing from her room. Good grief.

I decided I needed to think about this. I knew there was something between us that we hadn't talked about. I realised that I did have feelings for her that were probably wrong. I wondered if I had ever given her the wrong signals. I wondered if she had read too far into my affections. My daughter had grown into a beautiful young woman. She was the prettiest, the most attractive, and the sexiest. I had never let myself think about how I really felt about her. I wondered if it was time to be honest with myself. But what would that mean for her? Where would that take us?

I needed to talk to her.

I approached her door and knocked softly. I heard her voice through the door:

"Come in"

She heard me enter the room. I could see her trembling. She was really shaking.

"Dad, make love to me" she whispered.

I stood in the doorway for moment. Then I began to walk towards her. She wouldn't turn around. I realised that she was probably afraid. Afraid of being rejected by me once more, for me to deem her insane, perverted, lustful. A tear streamed down her cheek as she shut her eyes, she was whispering under her breath, silently pleading. I brought my hand up to caress her cheek, feeling it was wet. I gently leant over to kiss away the tear running down her face.

"Sweetheart", I whispered. "Oh sweetheart". She opened her eyes. I smiled at her beautiful face.

"Oh Daddy", she whispered, tearful.

"Shh" I spoke, holding up my hand to stroke her hair gently, running my fingers through her wavy hair. We looked at each other, Cherie's desire evident in her face, wanting more, too nervous to move her face closer to mine. I brought my lips to hers to kiss her, a real kiss. Cherie stared at me, wide eyed as I planted my lips on hers. I began to trace kisses along her jaw line, nuzzling into her hair, tickling her ear, making her shudder.

"Dad, I.." she stopped.

"..Yes?" I asked softly.

She brought her lips to mine and kissed me firmly, bringing her hand to the back of my head, her other arm wrapped around my waist. I let her kiss me before responding, my hands caressing her waist, moving down to cup her ass. She groaned and moved against me.

"Cherie, oh Cherie" I breathed, finding myself erotically charged by her lips and her body pressed up against mine.

"..Dad, I want you. I have wanted you for long enough now. I can't take it anymore, these feelings. I just need you. I can't fight it any longer. I want you to be mine. Please take me to bed".

I moaned inwardly as I heard those soft words spoken by her sweet lips.

"Come on baby, let's go to my room" I heard myself saying. I couldn't believe the effortlessness of our embrace, the sexual promise of Cherie's hips underneath my hands, my daughter was asking me to bed her! I took her hand and led her upstairs to my bedroom, opening the door for her. She walked in slowly, still extremely nervous but she seemed excited about what I was going to do to her, squeezing my hand, smiling at me.

"..Have you had sex before, Baby?" I asked her, worried as to whether I was going to be, in effect, causing any pain to my most precious daughter.

"Yes Dad, I have, but not like this, not how I want you. Boys paw at you, I want you to show me how a real man makes love to his woman" she said softly. I understood.

"..I was going to have sex with someone else recently but.. he wasn't you. No one is you" she looked up at me. It suddenly dawned on me.

"Have you been waiting for me?" I asked seriously.

"Yes, I have wanted to make my next time special, not like it was before. I want you to have me as if it was my first time. You are the one I really wanted. I think I knew that even then"

I was astonished by her words.

"Dad, am I going crazy?" her voice broke into my thoughts.

I looked at her wistfully. "No, Sweetheart, because I want it as much as you do. I would do anything for you. I just want to make you happy".

"..I..I want you to make it with me as if I were the most precious thing in the world to you" she said, looking at the floor. I lifted her head up with my hand.

"Cherie, you are the most precious thing in the world. I'll make love to you like no one has" I said gently. If anyone was going to make love to her, I wanted it to be me.

"I know you will," Cherie said, looking back into my eyes, "because you love me" she said simply. I brought his face to hers to kiss her again, this time not letting go, kissing her passionately, feeling her breast underneath her nightgown, her nipple hardening under my palm. I felt her kiss me back with equal intensity, moving her hand to my belt buckle.

She looked at me, my lust evident, finally realising just how far this was going to take us. She was going to have sex with her father. I wondered if we were really crossing a line that should not be violated, while also imagining how anything could possibly be the same again. I moved closer to the bed, never taking my eyes off her, wanting to be inside her. She lifted her arms up and I effortlessly removed her nightgown from over her head. Her nipples were beautifully pink and inviting. I removed my shirt and stepped closer to her, her nipples brushing across my chest. Cherie ran her hands up to grip my strong forearms. I brought my hands up to her breasts, grazing her nipples against my palms, stroking them with my thumbs. Cherie shuddered. I kissed her shoulders, nuzzling at the delicate skin at the nape of her neck. I felt goose bumps prickling her skin. She held me as I touched her, nibbling her, petting her as I felt the familiar stirring in my cock. I wanted her so much.

"Dad, I really want this, but I'm so nervous" she said, trembling.

"I'll look after you, I promise. You are my princess" I told her, kissing her forehead tenderly.

"Sit down on the bed"

Cherie sat, and I sat down next to her. I cupped her breasts in both palms. Leaning down, I began to lick her pink buds, feeling them harden under my tongue. I caressed her, hearing a soft moan escape her lips. I tongued her nipples until she was gasping, sucking on her hardened nibs, tugging on them lightly with my teeth as she ran her hands through my hair. All of a sudden I felt her hand on my cock through my pants. Not taking my mouth away from her nipple, I removed my pants in one swift motion, feeling her hand stray back to my stiff cock.

"Touch my pussy Daddy"

I complied, stroking my hand over her creamy thigh to between her legs. I ran a finger along her slit gently.

"You're wet" I said softly.

She just nodded, kissing me harder. It made me feel so hot. I wanted to take her then and there, but I wanted to take my time with my most precious daughter. I broke away, planting hot kisses down her trembling stomach. Kissing over her hips, kissing her thighs as I held her soft flesh under my hands. I could smell her arousal. I kissed all over her pussy as she opened her legs wider for me. She was completely open to my gaze. I could see her slick folds, her shiny pink clit peeking out at me from between her slightly parted lips. It was a sight I would remember for a very long time.

I licked all over her pussy before lapping at the entrance to her cunt, tasting her nectar as she moaned, feeling my tongue on her most sensitive area. I licked all over her inner labia before I sought out her most delicate pearl, circling her clit with my tongue.

"Oh Dad, that feels so good" she told me, looking down at me as I licked her.

I concentrated on stroking her clit, my hand drifting to between her thighs as I licked her, sliding a finger inside her. Her walls felt so smooth under my fingertip. I slid another finger inside her, stroking her insides as I heard her moan.

"Oh Dad, please, I think I'm going to come...Oh!" she told me urgently.

I lapped at her clit faster, feeling her muscles begin to contract as she clamped down on my fingers.

"Oh Dad!" she cried as she came, shuddering through her orgasm, her hands buried in my hair.

I slid my fingers out of her cunt and pushed my tongue inside her as far as I could, tasting her. She removed her hands from my hair, tilting my chin up to look at her.

"Dad, its time" she said softly. I knew what she meant.

"Are you sure baby?"

"Yes Dad, I want you."

I took her face in my hands and kissed her forehead, holding her close. She was giving me a very precious gift.

"I'll always love you no matter what, you know that don't you?"

She nodded.

I kissed her soft lips, feeling her respond. She wrapped her arms around my neck and slipped her tongue into my mouth. She felt so good under my hands.

"I love you baby" I murmured into her hair.

"I want you now. Please put it inside me. I've wanted this for so long you don't know how much"

She lay down and presented herself to me. I could see she was wet. Her shiny clit peeked out; her light pussy hair was no barrier to her pink insides. I could see everything. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds, begging for attention. I lay on top of her and began to kiss all over them as she gasped, thrusting her hips up at me. She still trembled, but I could feel her desire. It was under my fingertips when I stroked between her legs, under her skin when I touched her and rose goose pimples. It was in her eyes.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cherie and Keith: The Discovery

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds