• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Kissing Cathy Ch. 07

Kissing Cathy Ch. 07

12

Cathy, Mike and Carl had just had a good BBQ and were relaxing on the back deck after their first threesome together.

"I have a question for you guys about your sex life but I don't want to seem too nosey," Carl said.

Cathy giggled. "After what we just did together and what we know we're going to do for the rest of the week, I don't think you could ask anything that seems nosey. I've asked you some questions about your sex life and I'm going to ask more. So, what would you like to know?" Cathy said.

"Okay, that's fair. Well," Carl hesitated for a moment then continued, "Are you guys into anal much?"

"Sometimes but usually only after we've been drinking," Cathy said. "Why? Are you into it?"

"Well, when I saw you stroking your dildo as though it was your dick, the first thing that popped into my mind wasn't sucking on it."

"Was your first thought that I would want to fuck you in the ass with it?"

"Yes."

Cathy had thought of that, also, and the thought excited her. She would like to pump her strap on in Mike's ass but she wanted him to ask for it first. Now Carl was asking and she liked where this was going. "Would you like me to? Have you ever had a dildo, or a dick, in your ass before?" she asked.

"I've never had anything like that in my ass," Carl replied, "but I've been with some women who stuck their finger inside me and that felt good."

"Are you ready for something bigger and better? Would you like me to bend you over and slide my cock up your ass?" Cathy asked almost breathlessly.

"To paraphrase what you said earlier, you can stick your dick in my ass if I can put mine in yours," Carl replied smiling.

Cathy kept a straight face as she got up and walked into the house leaving Carl bewildered.

"Oh crap," he said to Mike. "I hope I didn't upset her. And I hope that you're not pissed at me for wanting to do her in the ass."

"She'll let you know if she's upset," Mike said. "And no, I'm not pissed that you want to dick her in the ass. She's a beautiful sensuous woman and we all plan on having lots of wild sex together this week but if you want something out of the ordinary, you may have to ask. Cathy has no problem asking, you shouldn't, either. The worst that can happen is she'll say no. Don't worry, I'm sure she still wants you to fuck her tits."

"Well, I'm glad of that," Carl said.

Cathy reappeared a few moments later carrying a tray that had three beers, three shot glasses and a bottle of whiskey on it. "Like I said, we usually only do anal after we've been drinking," she said as she set the tray down on the table and sat down again. "How does shots and beer sound to you guys?"

"Fantastic," Carl said as his dick began to pulsate with thoughts of what was going to happen.

"Oh yeah," said Mike.

Cathy handed out the beer and filled the shot glasses. "I propose a toast. Mike, you had better listen to the toast before you drink. Here's to those of us who want a nice hard cock up our ass."

Cathy picked up her glass and held it out towards the guys. Carl was shaking slightly with nervousness and excitement as he picked up his glass and held to towards Cathy. Mike thought for a moment and decided that he wasn't ready for that yet but was looking forward to watching Cathy and Carl take each other's ass. He shook his head. That surprised Carl, he just figured that Mike had already taken Cathy's dick up his ass.

"Okay," said Cathy. "This one is just for us, Carl. Cheers." She clinked her glass against Carl's and they both downed their shot and had a swig of beer.

"I can't wait to see my dick slide in and out of your sweet ass," Cathy said as she refilled the two shot glasses. "Mike, will you masturbate for me when I take Carl's ass? That would be a double turn on for me."

Mike smiled. "Of course I'll be stroking my dick while watching you. And speaking of double turn ons, how would you like it inside you when Carl's cock is in your ass?"

"I like that idea," Cathy said as she picked up her shot glass and held it out towards the guys. "Here's to having lots of great orgasms all week."

"I'll drink to that," Mike said as he picked up his shot of whiskey and held it towards Cathy.

"I'll second that," Carl said as he lifted his shot. The three of them clinked glasses, downed the contents and had another swig of beer.

Carl felt the alcohol go to his brain. His mood was beginning to relax but his cock still pulsated in his shorts. "Mike, you've never had Cathy's dick in your ass?" he blurted.

"No," Mike replied. Now he was a little embarrassed. "Cathy's dick is new addition to our sex life and that subject hasn't come up. It's crossed my mind, of course, but I'm not sure how I feel about it. But I have had my fingers and my lips wrapped around her cock, though." He turned towards Cathy; "You do like it when I jerk you off and suck your dick, don't you? I love the look on your face as your hard cock slides in and out of my mouth." Mike's embarrassment was gone, replaced with sexual excitement.

Cathy almost swooned at Mike's words. "You know I do. That turns me on so much to watch you suck my dick. You give great blow jobs." She refilled the shot glasses and said, "Here's to sucking cock."

The three of them downed their shots, followed by more beer. Mike said to Cathy, "You do know that I'll only suck your dick, right? Well, unless I could get my own dick in my mouth."

"I'll second that," Carl said and the three of them chuckled.

"Mike, we both know that's not really true, don't we? Just the other day you were telling me about someone else's cock you'd like to suck," Cathy said.

Carl's eyes went wide and his jaw dropped as he quickly turned to look at Mike. Mike was silent for a second and then started laughing. "Oh that's right," he said. "Don't worry, Carl, it's not you. Our friend Jen has a nice big hard dick just like Cathy and the ladies want to watch me suck it. Yeah, guess I have to admit it, I want to give Jen a blow job."

"That is going to be so hot to watch," Cathy said. "Carl, what do you think? Would you like to watch Mike suck Jen's dick?"

"I'd rather watch you suck Jen's cock. Would you do that? I'll suck her dick, too, if you will," Carl replied.

Cathy giggled. "I don't know. I've never had sex with a woman and I don't think Jen has, either. But, you know, you had better be careful saying you'll suck a dick if I will. You might get a mouthful of something you weren't expecting." I'd definitely suck Jen's dick to watch that, she thought.

Carl glanced at Mike and chuckled. "Yeah, I see what you mean."

The booze continued to flow as they talked about sex. They all knew that Cathy was in charge of this situation and the guys were just waiting for her to get things started. Cathy was enjoying making the guys wait and letting the tension build but she wanted this, too. "Okay, guys," she said as she stood up. "Let's move this to the bedroom so my big hard dick can get some action."

Cathy stepped behind Carl and leaned towards him, she purred in his ear as her hands slid down between his legs. "Are you ready to take my dick in your ass?" she asked as she rubbed his hard cock through his shorts.

"Yes", Carl panted.

"Yes what?" Cathy asked. She liked being in charge.

"Yes, I'm ready to take your dick in my ass," Carl replied. He was discovering that he like being dominated by Cathy.

"I like the sound of that," Cathy said as she gave his dick one last squeeze. She turned towards Mike and said, "Mike, are you ready to masturbate while you watch a live sex show?"

"Yes, I want to jerk off while watching you have sex," he replied with a smile.

Cathy smiled, too. "Good. Then follow me." She walked inside, down the hallway and into the bedroom with the guys right behind her. Carl admired her sweet ass as he walked behind her. He could picture her down on all fours as his dick slid in and out of her.

In the bedroom Cathy said, "Okay guys, get in bed and get ready for me. I'll be out in a minute or two." She went into the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

"Well, we both know what that means, don't we?" Mike said.

"Yeah," Carl said with a grin. "We get naked, get in bed, stroke our dicks and wait for her."

In moments the guys were naked and lying on opposite sides of the bed. They looked at each other briefly, looked away and then began stroking their cocks.

"Cathy is one wild woman and you are one lucky guy," Carl said. "When I get a new girlfriend, I'm going to jerk off on her and hope she likes it. That was so hot watching my cum cover her tits."

"Oh yeah," said Mike. "And she always sucks the last drops from my dick, or should I say our dicks, after we cum on her. She is amazing."

"She sure is. She's even gotten us to jerk off in bed together. I never thought that would happen," Carl said as he glanced at Mike.

"Either did I," Mike said as he looked back at Carl. "But it is fun, isn't it?" Mike instantly wondered why he said that. Must be the alcohol, he thought. But it really is fun.

"Yeah, it is," Carl replied. They were both now openly staring at each other's cock. "But we're doing it for Cathy, right? And I think I'd do just about anything for her."

"Me, too. And there's something else I think she's going to want from us. She likes me eating her out while I fuck her with her dildo. I know she'd love to have her clit licked when a real dick is in her."

"For some reason, that sounds really hot right now."

In the bathroom, Cathy undressed and got her strap on from the drawer. She smiled knowing that she would soon be seeing it slide into Carl's ass. That thought made her want to rub her clit but then she realized that her dick was going to give her pleasure this time around. She put on the strap on, adjusted the internal dick that rubbed against her clit and started stroking her cock to give herself pleasure. Cathy thought of the guys masturbating in bed together, just a few feet from her and let out a soft moan. It's show time she thought as she put on her bathrobe and cinched the belt tight to cover her hard on. Mike knows what's under this but it will be a big surprise for Carl she thought with a giggle.

Cathy opened the bathroom door and walked into the bedroom. Her smile got even bigger as she saw Mike and Carl in bed masturbating. She was pleasantly surprised to see them so close together. She tried to act serious and said, "I'm glad you guys did what I told you to. It pleases me to watch you two jerk off together. Were you thinking about me?"

"Yes," both guys said at the same time.

"Good," Cathy replied. "I'm glad that I make you both so horny that you have to stroke your hard cocks. Now, both of you come stand in front of me."

The guys quickly complied. Cathy looked down at their erections which pointed up to her and grabbed one with each hand. "You don't mind if my hands take over for you, do you?" she asked coyly as she began pumping their dicks. It felt so good for her to have a hard dick in each hand. That just made her want more so she knelt down as she continued to stroke their cocks, just inches from her face.

"I bet you guys were thinking about me sucking your dicks while you were jerking off, weren't you?" she asked.

"Yes," they both moaned as they looked down at Cathy.

Cathy smiled up at them as she pulled on their cocks to get them closer together. "I'm going to suck both your dicks at once," she said as she rubbed the cock heads together. "This is so hot," she said as she opened her mouth wide and leaned forward to suck both dicks. She couldn't get much more than the heads inside her mouth but it still was very exciting to her. Neither of the guys cared that his dick was touching another hard dick, it just felt so good and looked so hot to see Cathy sucking and stroking both of their cocks at once.

Cathy almost didn't want to stop, she wanted both guys to cum in her mouth but she knew she could do that later. She had other plans for now. She let go of their cocks and stood up.

"And now it's time to switch gears," she said while untying her belt with a flourish and letting the bathrobe fall to the floor. Her hard cock pointed straight out in front of her. Carl gasped at the sight. He wasn't expecting that, it looked so real and he had to admit to himself that it was even more exciting than Cathy holding a dildo in her hand.

"Both of you, down on your knees," Cathy said trying to act stern. The guys knelt and got a close up view of Cathy's hard cock. "Mike," she said, "you've watched Carl stroke and suck my dick, now he should get to see how you do it. Jerk me off and suck my dick, Mike."

Mike grabbed the base of Cathy's cock with his hand and began pumping it as he parted his lips and leaned forward to fill his mouth with her cock. He slurped and moaned as he bobbed his head up and down her hard dick. Cathy looked back and forth between Mike jerking and sucking her cock, which looked and felt so good, and Carl who was staring wide eyed at them while slowly stroking his own hard cock.

"Oh, Mike," Cathy said softly. "You're such a good cock sucker but now it's Carl's turn. Carl, you do want to suck my dick, don't you?"

Carl looked up at her and said, "Yes."

"Yes, what?" Cathy asked trying to act tough and not giggle.

"Yes, I want to suck your dick," Carl replied smiling.

"That sounds so hot," Cathy said. "Mike, keep your hand around my cock and feed it to Carl."

Mike pointed her dick towards Carl's incoming mouth. Cathy moaned at the sight of Mike's hand and Carl's lips around her dick. "Oh, that is so good," she gasped. "Carl, suck my cock. Mike, jerk me off. Don't stop." She screamed with pleasure as an orgasm washed over her. The guys continued to suck and stroke her dick as Cathy's body writhed almost uncontrollably. She had one hand on each of their shoulders to hold herself up as she told them to stop. The guys reluctantly stopped working on Cathy's cock, they both enjoyed pleasing her so much.

Cathy took a few seconds to regain her composure and told them to stand up, which they did right away. She put her arms around Mike and kissed him. "Thank you," she said.

"You're welcome," Mike said. "And thank you, too." They smiled lovingly at each other and kissed again.

Cathy stepped towards Carl, wrapped her fingers around his hard cock and slowly stroked it and said, "This is the second time you've sucked my dick. Now I owe you a couple of blowjobs and I want you to know that I'm going to enjoy every minute of sucking your balls dry. But before you cum in my mouth, you're going to cum in my ass, aren't you?"

"Yes," Carl said. "I'm going to cum in your ass."

Cathy stroked Carl's cock a little faster and said, "But tell me what is going to happen before you get to slide your dick in my ass."

Carl gasped and said, "You are going to fuck me in the ass with your dick first." His gaze went from looking Cathy in the eyes to down her body, to her fantastic tits and then down to her hard cock and her hand pumping his dick. "But if you don't let go of my dick I'm going to be cumming in your hand."

"We can't let that happen, at least not yet," Cathy said as she let go of Carl's cock and watched it pulsate. A glob of cum slowly appeared and Cathy gently wiped it off with her finger. "Open your mouth," she whispered. Carl complied and Cathy put her cum covered finger in his mouth and said, "Suck your cum off my finger but don't swallow."

Carl sucked her finger, tasted his sperm and then they kissed passionately.

"Mmm, that's good," said Cathy. "Now get on the bed, down on all fours and get ready to take my dick in your ass. That is what you want, isn't it?"

"Yes," Carl said a bit nervously as he did what he was told. "I want to feel your cock inside me. I want to please you."

He watched Cathy open a dresser drawer and get out a bottle of lube. She poured the lube on her dick and began rubbing it on.

Cathy looked at Carl and said, "You like watching me jerk off, don't you?"

"Yes," he replied. "You look so hot when you stroke your dick."

"I'm glad you like it," Cathy said as she got on the bed and aimed her cock at his ass. "And now I'm going to stroke it in and out of your ass." She poured some oil on Carl's ass and rubbed it into his rosebud with the head of her dick. "Put your head down on the bed and keep your ass up high for me."

Cathy felt so exhilarated as she started to push her cock into Carl's hole. She loved watching the guys suck her dick but there was something even wilder about this, she was about to fuck a guy.

Carl had his face in the sheets as he felt Cathy's cock begin to enter him. He felt a sharp pain and let out a little yelp. "Stop for a minute so I can open up for you."

The pain quickly subsided and he pushed back on Cathy's cock and she responded by pushing into him. "Oh my gawd," he said as he felt her big dick fill his ass. Cathy stopped again, not knowing if his words meant pain or pleasure until she heard him say, "No, don't stop. Put more of your dick in me."

Watching her dick slide into Carl's ass was the most erotic sight Cathy had ever seen. She pumped her hips slowly, stimulating her clit and her mind. Looking to her side, she saw Mike sitting in a chair and slowly masturbating while watching her fuck Carl. She liked seeing him so turned on that he had to jerk off. And now her dick in Carl's ass turned him on. She hoped that soon he would ask her to fuck him, too.

Cathy leaned forward and rubbed her nipples on Carl's back. Then she reached underneath him and wrapped her fingers around his hard cock and began stroking him. "I can tell you like having my dick in your ass, don't you?" she asked softly.

"Oh yes," Carl sighed. "I like your dick in my ass, I like your tits on my back and I like you hand on my dick. But I would like to look at you while you fuck me. Could I roll on my back, please?"

Cathy liked that idea. She wanted to look into his eyes and see his hard cock while she was inside him. She thrust her dick once more into Carl and then slowly withdrew. "Since you asked so nicely, I will let you," she said with a smile.

Carl felt empty when Cathy pulled her cock from his ass. He quickly rolled over on his back so he could feel it inside him again.

"Put some pillows under you," Cathy said. He did. "Now spread your legs." He did. "Now tell me what you want."

Carl gazed at Cathy, a gorgeous woman with a dick that was poised at his ass. "I want your dick in my ass. I want you to fuck me."

"Good answer," Cathy said as she effortlessly slipped her cock back into Carl's ass. They stared at each other and both moaned with pleasure as Cathy slowly pumped her dick in and out of Carl's back door.

Cathy's gaze was drawn to Carl's hard cock which pointed up at a 45 degree angle and pulsated each time she thrust into him. She reached for it and began stroking it at the same cadence that her dick pumped his ass.

Carl was overwhelmed by the sight and sensations he was experiencing. He never thought that a dick in his ass would feel so good. He watched Cathy's tits jiggle with each thrust of her dick into him. He knew this was the best hand job he'd ever gotten.

"You are amazing," he was barely able to say. "I hope this feels as good for you as it does for me."

"Oh, yes. This is fantastic," Cathy replied. "I'll always remember this. Will you?"

"Oh, yeah."

"When you get back home next week, will you jerk off when you think about me?"

"Yes, a lot."

"Oh, I like that. Tell me what you'll be thinking about." Cathy said as she pushed her dick all the way up Carl's ass and held in there for a moment before resuming her slow strokes.

It was difficult for Carl to speak in the midst of such pleasure but he managed to piece some words together. "Your dick in my ass while you jerk me off."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Kissing Cathy Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds