• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Milk and Cookies Mom Ch. 04

Milk and Cookies Mom Ch. 04

An hour or so later, David was in his bedroom and had once more put down his history textbook. Trying to revise while his sexy Mother was downstairs was impossible. He couldn't quit revision completely, but having his Mom wearing a tight red sweater, an even tighter red skirt and high heels as she was tidying up the house was quite the distraction.

At least she was happy, David thought. He could tell this by the fact that her favourite CD of Disney classics was squeaking through the kitchen. June, his Mom, was indeed whistling while she was working.

So the young man attempted to get his mind straight. For the past two nights he had witnessed his Mother lock herself in their kitchen cupboard, somewhere he had never bothered to go into, let alone have found any special significance. Inside she had proceeded to masturbate while fantasising about him using a few simple bondage items and a large dildo to do so. Earlier this morning she had eschewed her normal smart, pretty look in favour of baggy jeans and jumper. David had put his foot down (much to his own surprise as well as June's) and she had changed into the tight, sexy ensemble she was now wearing. So David drew two conclusions: a) she wanted him sexually and b) she enjoyed being told what to do.

These were hard conclusions to come to. David didn't consider himself to be an overly imaginative person when it came to the opposite sex, let alone something involving his own Mother! Yet, here she was, seemingly sexually available to him. He tried to imagine him ordering her to suck his cock. It seemed ridiculous and yet the thought of his Mother lowering herself to her knees as he stood in his bedroom, watching her unzip his fly and pull out his prick began to make his real cock swell.

It all came down to what would incur the least risk. If an all-out sexual push impossible, then simply getting her to do what he asked might be a way forward. Liking this idea, David picked up his Classical History book, examined the cover and decided upon a plan.

In the kitchen, June was back to her usual busy self. The washing-machine whirled, the crockery was all back in its rightful place and coffee was brewing once more. She looked out of the window to her garden as the birds sang. She couldn't tell if the birdsong was for real or from the Disney CD.

She had spent the morning too mulling over her current position. She was excited that David had told her to dress smartly and while she was acutely aware that her skirt was a little shorter than normal, she was glad that it made him happy. She also knew that he had spied on her little nighttime activities in the kitchen cupboard. It had happened at least last night, maybe more.

He knows I fantasize about him, she thought. So why had that guilt she'd had this morning vanish so quickly?

Because you like this- no, you love this, came the answer in her head.

With the sound of David approaching, June busied herself at the counter once more. She turned and smiled as sweetly as she could as he came in.

"Hi there, do you want some more coffee?"

"Sure, thanks, Mum."

As David sat down he watched his Mum work. She deliberately chose a mug that was at the top of the kitchen shelves. Standing on tip-toes in her red heeled mules she reached up, causing her skirt to lift invitingly a few more inches and David caught a glimpse of the stockingtops he had seen her adjust a few hours earlier. His cock pulsed at the sight. June turned back to him as she sprinkled coffee into the mug.

"So what is it today? Still history?"

"Um, yes. Households of ancient Greece."

June placed the coffee mug in front of her Son and sat down opposite him. He couldn't help but notice the pleasing *swishing* noise her stockings made as she crossed her long legs.

"So how much's a Grecian earn?" asked June, giggling as she raised her mug.

"Very funny. It's actually about the different roles of men and women in society. Did you know, the men would often go off to fight leaving their Sons in charge of the household?"

"Wow, that's some responsibility if you're a young man."

"Probably better than going to die on some rock."

June smiled and then *swish* recrossed her legs.

"So I suppose the women were, well, no better than slaves, hmm?"

"Well not quite, Mothers and Daughters of the household weren't slaves themselves but the Son would have the overall say in what happened in the house."

June toyed with her pearl necklace. "I see, just like you do with my outfits, now, eh?"

Her Son coughed, realising he was going a little red in the face. "I expect so yes. Household pride was very important to the Sons. It would reflect well on him."

June put her mug down and then stood up.

"Do you need to inspect me again, Sir?"

For a second David was struck dumb, and then carefully, quietly spoke. "Yes, I do."

June smoothed herself down and then, reverting to her slow, sexy walk click-clacked down the kitchen.

"Stop," commanded David. "Turn."

The sexy Mother did as she was told. Smiling that sweet, motherly smile as she spun about and met his gaze.

At that moment, the noise of the washing machine grew louder as it entered its spin cycle. David suddenly had a very wicked idea. He instructed his Mother to stand with her back to the machine, placing both hands on it.

Wide-eyed, June did as he commanded. Facing in towards the kitchen she placed both hands on the spinning machine and rested her butt, sheathed in the short red skirt against it too. The effect was instant. The whole of June's body began to vibrate with the spinning machine. Placing one heeled foot in the other to steady herself, the machine jiggled her whole body as David looked on, grinning.

June didn't dare speak, she wanted her Son to enjoy the show, wanted him to get a good look at his sexy, submissive Mother. Her breasts shook in front of her as she grinned back at her Son. it was all David could do to stop himself masturbating there and then. While he resisted the urge June imagined him stroking his cock in front of her, delighting in the outrageous jiggling of her body, ready to let his streams of semen coat her immaculately dressed body.

David was imagining those luscious legs wrapped around his own naked body, as he lifted his Mom up against the vibrating machine, his cock pounding in and out of her as she screamed "Sir! Yes, Sir!" at the top of her voice. He was strong and she was compliant, willing, wet and ready. Her tongue danced his mouth as her tits jumped against his chest. His hands gripped the dark nylon of her legs and the pale flesh of her butt. The room spun and their bodies quaked.

It took both of them to realise the spin cycle was coming to an end. David blinked at the kitchen clock, almost five whole minutes had passed since his Mother had stood up. Both seemed to blinking the kitchen back into reality. David immediately stood and walked over to June and, as quickly as he could, wrapped his arms around her to give her a hug. She melted into him, half through desire, half from the effects of the washing machine. He hugged her tight, revelled in perfume, her warmth.

Pulling back from her, but still keeping his arms around her waist he told her "Congratulations, Mum, you passed inspection."

June laughed and then kissed him on the cheek, still a little daze.

"Thank you, baby- I mean, Sir." June pulled back and then attempted to compose herself a little. "I need to call Mrs Grace, I think she's expecting that new sampler I promised them tomorrow."

"OK," James nodded and the couple parted.

Minutes later James forgot to regulate his own moaning and cried out as he came in the bathroom upstairs. June managed to half-cover the telephone receiver that had a concerned Mrs Grace on the other end.

"Revision's really taking its toll." June explained.

That evening David found himself turning down an invitation to go to the pub with Edward. He was drawn to his Mother, wanting to see where their games would take them next, besides his Mother was sure to return to the cupboard tonight.

The lamps in the living room provided subdued light as David lay on the floor still idly trying to pick up the passage he had read in his revision book for the fifth time. The object of his distraction sat in the chair opposite. June picked at another thread in the sampler she had promised to make while around her items of sewing equipment littered the chair and floor. She rested the cotton reel on her lap giving David an unobscured view of her black nyloned legs and lap that shone in the lamplight.

June looked down at her Son fidgeting on the carpet in front of her, still trying to read.

"Why don't you give it a rest for now?" June asked.

David tossed the book away to one side. "OK!" He flopped down by his Mother's feet and spent a moment looking at her pretty toes framed in the mules and black stockings.

"Hold this," said June passing him part of the sampler. David did so. June focused on her work. "So have you decided yet?"

"Decided what?"

"On what I'm supposed to wear tomorrow?"

"Oh well, I..." David stammered, he had been thinking about it all day, but what to say?!

"Only I've got to take this sampler over to Mrs Grace and while I think this outfit was perfect for today, just being at home, I may need something a little more conservative..."

David rested his bit of the sampler on the edge of the chair. "I see. Well, perhaps two outfits then."

"Two?"

"One for visiting Mrs Grace. One for when you come home."

"Right..." June bit her lip, as she pierced the needle through the sampler's base. This was exciting, a whole new outfit just for her and David.

"What do you think?" the lad asked.

"Well I mean I've plenty to wear when seeing Mrs Grace. I have a knee length black skirt, my black heeled boots, a grey jumper that fits nicely. That should be OK... If it's alright with you, Sir?"

David replied it was and June smiled as she pulled her needle up.

"Then when I get home... white satin blouse tucked into a dark green skirt, I have one about this length, hold-up nude stockings with white lace trim and stiletto heels that will match the green skirt. What does Sir think about that?"

"He'll think about it," David said.

"Oh I see, going to keep me waiting are you-" June looked down at him and realised what David had been doing while she was discussing her outfit. "David! What have you done?!"

Her Son had in fact decided to pick at some ribbon he had found on the floor, bright red, used for Christmas decorations and had carefully wrapped it around his Mum's ankles, tying it tight enough not for her to be able to move. David had cut the red ribbon off into a bow and then snipped off the excess with some scissors. June put the sampler down on the arm of the chair and looked down at her tied ankles and then at her Son who wore the most mischievous grin on his face.

"You cheeky little-"

"Now, now, Mum, behave or Sir won't untie you."

"You little rascal!" June pulled at her bonds (admittedly not very hard and for effect).

"Come on, Mum, be nice. You don't want me to tickle your feet, do you?"

"You wouldn't dare!"

David reached around his Mum's ankles and grabbed them tightly in an arm lock. June yelped with equal amounts of surprise and delight. David used his free hand to take off the red mules on her feet, exposing her stockinged soles.

"Now, Mum I don't think you're being very fair with this outfit choosing game."

"Yes, I am!"

"No, Mum, you're not!" With that David quickly tickled June's feet. She squealed as the wicked tickling feeling travelled up her body. "I'm not getting to choose all your clothing, am I?"

June squirmed in the armchair as David once more began to let his fingers dance over his Mum's soles. "Wh-what do you mean? Please I'll do anything, just stop-!"

The Son didn't stop. "Well, does Sir get to pick your underwear?" June kicked with her feet.

"Does- Does Sir want to?"

David traced a figure-of-eight across her feet. "What do you think, Mum?"

"OK! OK! S-Sir can choose my- my underwear too!"

"Promise?"

"For God's sakes yes, please stop, please stop!"

The lad ceased his assault on his Mother's feet and let them go from his arms. As he reached forward to pick up her shoes he felt the tap of a flying cotton real bounce off of his head.

June was catching her breath and trying not to laugh. "You little sod!"

He placed her mules carefully back on each foot. "Watch it with the flying sewing kit, Mum, or Sir won't like it!"

The Mother leaned forward in her chair. "Well maybe next time, Sir should make sure he ties my hands too."

Their eyes met, both searching to see if the message had been meant, meant and then understood.

"Sir, will make sure of that."

June then reached forward and pulled David towards her, he half stumbled on to the arm chair wrapping his Mother in an embrace tighter than the one before in the kitchen. Her lips met his ear and she whispered to him. "Oh, David. I like this, I like this a lot. Do- do you?"

"Oh Mum, I do. I really do."

"Good. Don't stop, promise me?"

"I promise, Mum."

She kissed his ear, then his cheek and then ever so briefly his lips. David felt incredible, he didn't want this to end either.

Then, realising, she had to keep a grip, keep control, June coughed and sat up right.

"Alright, Mister, let's get this mess cleared up."

The Son nodded and began to tidy up the pieces of ribbon, his cock throbbing hard in his pants.

Later on that night, David didn't hear his Mother pad down the stairs to the kitchen cupboard. Once again he thought he might have crossed the line, pushed her too far. Opening his bedroom door a crack, he noticed there was a low moaning coming from his Mum's bedroom through the gloom.

He nimbly reached his Mother's bedroom door and peered through the keyhole. She hadn't even reached the kitchen.

The red skirt was pushed up around her waist, the sweater had been discarded altogether. His mother lay back on the bed, stockinged legs wide apart. Her breasts were free and she was arching her back with pleasure. Her pearl necklace glinted in the dark light of the bedroom. Between her legs, June's fingers worked overtime rubbing her wet, sodden pussy, her clit as red as the mules still on her feet. The moaning became names "Sir, David, Sir.. yes, fuck me, Sir, David, please, fuck, yes please..."

Her Son couldn't help himself, his prick was erect and in need of attention, he began to wank himself as his Mother's voice guided them both to another climax. Morning couldn't come soon enough.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Milk and Cookies Mom Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1230 milliseconds