• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Just Great!

Just Great!

12

A young woman and her family endure being captives of a perverse and terrible pirate leader and his band of cutthroats. They remain strong as a family despite it all.

"JUST GREAT!", I groaned as I stood staring at the little plus sign that had appeared on the pregnancy test stick I was holding. I was pregnant, again. "Again" meant number five was on the way. I was barely 23 years old and already had four kids and now I was pregnant with another.

The sad part of it is that each of my four children and the one on the way, all belong to my father.

Yes. My Dad is the father of my children. Our children. And not by choice, either. Though I admit, that he and I both love our children, we wouldn't have had them if it wasn't for the fact that we have been captives of a ruthless and horrible group of pirates for the past six years.

Six years ago. My parents and I were on our beautiful wind cruiser yacht, sailing around the world. Both my parents were independently wealthy, and I had just graduated High School. So, before I started college and was mired for the next several years in school, my parents decided I should get to see some of the world.

My dad had always loved sailing, and he was pretty damn good at it too. He was only 34 at the time and my mom was 33. They had me when they were both very young, but they settled into their lives well enough, especially with the help of very rich families. They got married as soon as my mother found at she was pregnant. She was only sixteen when she had me, and my father was seventeen. They raised me well and I had everything a girl could want. Best clothes, schools, education and now that I had graduated high school, I was about to go to Harvard after our trip.

I was eighteen and just your average nerdy teenage girl, with a significant exception. I was tall, with long legs and had grown into a very pretty young woman. When I was in high school the guys would always ask me out, especially the jocks and popular ones, but they didn't consider my intelligence or my lack of having to be popular, and only wanted to get into my pants. So I mostly hung around with the chess club team, debate groups and the rest of the geeks and nerds, because I felt more at home with them.

It seemed a long time ago. On our sailing trip, we had planned to go all over and see the wonders of different countries. One night, while we were anchored off of some uninhabited island, our yacht was boarded by pirates, dark skinned and terrible.

We were all taken below and though we fought hard against them, there were too many for me and my mother and father. They tied us up and left us in my parent's cabin.

It seemed like a long time, but eventually someone came. The man that would ruin our lives and the leader of the vicious band of pirates. He was the only one that could speak a little English well enough for us to understand. A towering brute, but he was also very intelligent.

He seized my father and forced him into a chair, then he had some of his men, bind my father to the chair. Once he was satisfied my father was secured, he went to my mother. She was very beautiful to say the least, and I already knew what they intended to do to her. Both my father and I were gagged and tied up well. We were forced to watch as the leader had my mother stripped naked and held down by several of his man, and then he raped her.

He kept raping her for a good while, and I could see my mother's eyes and her tear streaked face. I could hear her muffled cries from the gag in her mouth and her grunts as the brutish leader rammed in and out of her.

Then, without warning, I heard the man grunt loudly and he slammed into my mother hard and held himself inside her. My mom's eyes went wide as the brutish man shot load after load of his seed deep inside her. After a few more powerful thrusts into her, he chuckled softly and pulled out.

I could hear my mother sob through her gag. But as soon as the leader came out from between my mother's legs, another man took his place and proceeded to rape her.

My dad frantically tried to break free from his bindings, but he only ended up getting knocked down onto the floor and then picked right back up and forced to watch as each of the vile pirates, took their turn raping her. He finally gave up and just sat there, staring, but he wasn't really looking at the spectacle before him, he was looking passed that.

After several hours, they finally finished with my mother. She laid there, covered in sweat and tears streaking down her face. Her legs were still spread, and even from where I was laying, I could see all the sperm those evil men had pumped into her, leaking out of her sex.

I had already noticed that some of the men had taken a liking to me and groped my body several times before it became their turn with my mother.

The leader would say something to them, and they would leave me be after a while.

I presumed that since they had all had their time with my mom, that I would be next. Instead, the leader made them all leave and retied my mother up. He put a gun to my head and made me get up off the floor. Dragging me to my dad, the leader gave me a knife and told me to cut the bindings on my father, while he kept the gun to my head.

The leader also told my dad, that if he tried anything, that he would shoot me. I did what I was told, and cut the ropes binding my father. The leader kept me with him and went over to my mother. He picked her up and put her into his lap, wrapping his arms around her and pointing the gun at her, instead of me.

My dad slowly removed his gag and cleared his throat.

"What do you want?", he asked.

"You will take the knife she has (pointing at me), and cut the ropes from her. Savvy?", the leader replied.

My father came over to me and took the knife I had in my hand, and cut my bindings. Slowly, I took the gag from my mouth.

"Okay. Now what do you want?", my dad asked again.

"You will do what I tell you, English.", the leader spat, "Or I shoot this pretty wife of yours. Savvy?", he finished with a grin.

"Yes. I understand.", my dad said his eyes squinting in anger at the leader.

"Good. Good. Now. Take your daughter's clothes off."

"What for?", said my dad, clenching his fists.

"DO IT! Or I shoot pretty wife!", replied the brute.

My father leaned over to me, whispered a sorry and began removing my clothing. I helped him with my bikini bottoms when he hesitated a little, just because I could see the leader was pretty angry and serious.

Once I was completely naked, the leader told my father to strip as well. My father looked at the leader with hate and fury in his eyes, but the vile man gestured with his gun at my mother's head, so my father reluctantly complied.

After my dad was also naked, he stood tall with his hands crossed in front of his chest and made a growl. "Now what, you fucking bastard?", my dad said.

"Yes. I am a bastard, English.", laughed the man.

The man pointed the gun at me. "You, pretty girl. You are virgin, yes?", he said with an evil smile.

"You leave my daughter alone!", yelled my dad. But the man put the gun back up to my mother's head and asked the question again. "You are virgin, yes? Answer, or I shoot your mother.".

I was a virgin still, so I answered meekly. "Yes."

"Good! Good! Now I have fun.", he said smiling to my father.

"YOU! English.", he said pointing his gun at my father. "Fuck your daughter, and don't be quick. Take time and make her enjoy it."

"NO! you fucking prick! I can't do that to her! She's my daughter!", my father yelled.

"Yes, English. You will fuck her until I say you no fuck her, savvy?", he said as he ran the barrel of the gun up my mother's chest and pressed it against her head again. "You will fuck her a lot, English. And you will fill her with your seed too, or I will kill your pretty wife, kill you and give your pretty daughter to my men to have as much as they want. savvy that?".

My father looked like he was about to explode and get himself killed by attacking the man, but I got his attention. "Daddy?" I said, and looked down at his very erect member. He was very large! Then I looked up at him and gave him a gentle nod. "It's okay, dad. Just do as he says. I don't want to lose you or mom, just because of something like this."

"It's wrong, honey.", my dad said.

"Just do it, English. I grow impatient.", interrupted the man.

My dad came over to me, laid me on my back and spread my legs. When he put his hand down to my smooth and hairless mound, he realized I was wet. I felt him lean over me and he kissed me on my forehead. "I'm sorry honey.", he said sadly. The sensation of being touched like that, was turning me on. I put an image of having sex with a big strong and muscular man in my head, then opened my eyes and realized that my dad was big, strong and muscular as well. I squirmed a little as he put his hands on me, I was gasping for breath and my heart felt like it was going to leap out of my chest.

"Fuck me daddy, and don't be sorry.", I whispered in his ear.

"It will hurt a little wh-when.", my dad stuttered but I interrupted him. "I know dad. I'm a big girl, you just do what you have to."

My dad entered me and after a few moments of pain, I felt a lot of pleasure. He started slowly and then began to pick up speed. He gripped my hips as he plowed his tool into my sex. Deeper and deeper he went inside me, harder and harder he pumped his cock into me. I arched my back as my first orgasm hit me. It was the first time I had not came by myself, and despite it being my own father, it felt wonderful.

My father fucked me good and hard for several more minutes and I came again. This time, he leaned over me and I could see tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry Rachel, please forgive me.", he said. Then he rammed into me as hard and as deep as he could. I grunted and moaned as I felt his cock explode inside me. Again and again my father jerked his cock into my pussy, pumping his thick hot seed, deep into my womb.

I turned my head to look over at my mother, and I saw the pirate leader raping her hard. She just looked at me as I laid under daddy. She gave me a soft and gentle nod as my own tears began to fall down my face. Daddy was still laying on top of me, his face buried over my shoulder and in my hair. He was crying too.

After a while, the pirate leader finished raping mom and pumped his cum into her. He still had the gun to her head and smiled evilly at me and my father.

"Good. Very good.", he said. "You will screw your daughter every time you are told, savvy?".

"You insane fucking pervert, I will kill you.", my dad said through clenched teeth and defiance in his eyes.

"Yes. You are right, English.", the man said and thrust heavily one more time into my mother. "But you will do as you are told until I tell you to stop. savvy?", he finished and shoved the gun under my mother's chin to emphasize his point.

The next day, we were brought up onto the deck of the yacht. My mother, father and I were still naked, but at least had blankets to cover us. The leader had tied me and my dad together, but kept mom close to him with his gun right by his side.

They moved us off the yacht and onto the small island. Our yacht was set on fire and shoved out into the ocean to burn. I watched as it drifted away and disappeared from view.

There were at least twenty men with us, and after some words to the men, the leader directed us to go further into the island. He maintained a good distance from me and my dad, with my mother right by him. We were pushed and prodded on a well kept trail, deeper into the core of the island until we came to an area where there were several buildings hidden amongst the trees.

It was a compound of sorts, with stores of water and food around. There were another ten more men in the compound, making the total of thirty plus their vile leader.

The buildings were small, but were evidently well constructed. My father and I were pushed into a building by ourselves and the door was slammed and locked behind us. There were small thick windows with bars on them, and my father and I ran to one.

The leader was taking mom into another building right next to ours and he motioned for several men to enter with him. He must have taken the gag out of mom's mouth, because for several hours, we could hear her cries and screams as they raped her over and over again.

My father managed to untie himself from me, but unfortunately neither of us could untie or break the bindings on our hands and wrists. By that time, mom's cries and screams had changed to sobs and grunts. I watched as the leader left the building and motioned for another group of men to go in and have their way with mom.

My father reached out of the window and closed the shudders slowly, tears streaming from his face. I moved up to dad and held him in my arms as he softly cried. I cried along with him and prayed that mom would be okay.

I wasn't at all surprised when the door opened and the leader entered. He came in alone with a satisfied smirk on his face.

"Very beautiful wife, English. She stays tight after many of my men have had her!", he said with sarcastic admiration.

"Fuck you, bastard.", my dad said without looking up. "I'll kill you, you know that, right?"

"Yes, English. You probably will.", the man said, "But before you do, I will make you do things you will never forget, so even if you kill me, I will live on in your nightmares.", he ended his speech with a foreboding and menacing tone.

"Why are you doing this?", I said sobbingly. "What have we done to deserve this?".

"Ah yes. The beautiful daughter. What is your name?", he asked.

"Rachel, you fucking asshole.", I answered and spat on the ground.

"Well, Rachel. You and your family have done nothing to deserve this. You just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.", he said without any menace or evil laugh. I half expected the vile man to start cackling like some evil scientist.

My dad just sat there and glowered at the man. I glared at him too and watched as he came forward. He pointed the gun at me then motioned for me to stand up.

"Come here, girl, but leave the blanket.", he said.

I did as he said and dropped the blanket by my father. "No, Rachel. Don't listen to him.", said my dad softly.

"It's okay, daddy. He can't hurt me anymore.", I said with a defiant tone and glared at the leader of the pirates.

He laughed, "HO HO! Little one. You are right. I won't physically hurt you at all, but I might kill you if your father doesn't behave."

The leader grabbed my hair and yanked me towards him, I resisted as best as I could but he pulled me close to him. "Don't resist, Rachel, I do this for your father."

"What the fuck?", I exclaimed.

"LOOK AT HER, English!", the man said. My father didn't raise his head. "I SAID LOOK AT HER!!", the man shouted and pulled the hammer back on his gun.

My father's head shot up and he stared at me. "Good, good. English. You would do well to listen and not make me angry.", said the man.

"Fuck you, prick.", my dad responded.

"Ha ha ha ha", the leader laughed. "Yes, English. Look at your daughter now. What do you see?"

"What do you mean, asshole?"

"What do you see?", he asked again.

"I see a fucking prick of a coward, holding my daughter with a gun.", my father spat.

"No no.. English. Look harder and tell me what you see.", said the leader not letting my father's comments make him angry.

"Like I said, dickhead. All I see is a fucking coward with a gun, holding my daughter.", my dad said rising to his feet.

The pirate leader pressed his body against mine and pulled me back a little from my dad. He pointed the gun at my father and motioned toward a nearby chair.

"Drop the blanket and sit in that chair, English. I will show you what you SHOULD be seeing, savvy?", said the leader with an even and measured tone. My father's words weren't having any affect on the man, and he seemed very cool under my dad's gaze.

When my father refused to move, the man got a little irritated. "Sit English, and I promise you will learn something and I also promise not to hurt her.", he said without any anger in his voice.

My father sat naked in the chair and just glared at the man. "Okay, fuckhead, I'm sitting."

"Good, good. Very good, English. Now, what do you see?", the leader said.

"I told you, I see a fucking---", the man pointed the gun at my head which interrupted my father.

"Do not look at me, English. Look at HER.", and he held me out in front of him. "What do you see?"

"I see my daughter.", my dad said flatly.

"You do not see so good then, English. Try again."

"What am I supposed to see? You've already made me have sex with her, why are you torturing us like this?", my dad asked.

"You tell me that you do not see your daughter as beautiful?", asked the leader.

"Well, yes.. I mean.. she--", my dad began but was cut off again by the pirate leader. "Then if she is beautiful, why do you no say so?".

"She's my daughter, you fuck!", my dad yelled.

"Yes, English. She is your daughter, but she is also beautiful, no?"

"Yes. She is very beautiful.", my dad admitted, which made me blush a little.

"Does your daughter not have nice blue eyes?", asked the man.

"Yes. She has nice blue eyes.", replied my dad.

"Do you not notice her lovely breasts rise and fall with each breath she takes?"

"You bastard."

"Do you no notice them, English!!?", the leader yelled.

"Yes! Yes. Alright? I notice them!", said my dad looking away in shame.

"No. English. You do not. You do not know your daughter, because you do not know the value of beauty."

The man still had a fist full of my hair and pulled me over to the bed. He tossed me down on the bed and then stepped away. My father had jumped up from his chair, but stopped when the man moved away from me and pointed the gun at him.

"Shoot me, asshole. Just shoot me now and get it over with.", dad said.

"No, English. You will not like that. But you will like fucking your daughter.", he said and pointed the gun at me again. "Now. FUCK her, or I shoot you and your pretty wife and let my men have your daughter."

I sat up a little and looked at my dad. "Daddy. Just do it. I don't want to lose you or mom over something like this, I could never live with myself."

For the second time, my dad fucked me. The pirate leader kept his gun on my dad and made sure that I had a great organism at least once before he let my dad cum, and again, he forced my father to empty his seed inside of me.

Once my father was done cumming inside me, the man pulled dad off of me and spread my legs to look at my father's sperm leaking out of my pussy.

"Good. That will be good.", the man said smiling. And before either my dad or I could respond, he left the building.

For the next five days, the leader of the pirates would come to our building and make my dad fuck me at least three or four times a day. Each day, he would make my dad admit how beautiful and sexy his daughter was before making him fuck me.

We only got to see mom once a day for a few minutes. Though dad and I heard the men raping her every night, she seemed okay, but she looked very tired.

One day, when the pirate leader came into our building, he had a small box with him and he gave it to me. I looked at the box and opened it. Several white plastic sticks were in there. I pulled one out and let out a panicked groan.

"What the fuck? These are pregnancy tests you asshole!", I exclaimed.

"Huh? What the hell? Are you fucking kidding me?", my dad asked in anger.

The man just walked to the door but turned just before exiting. "No, English. I am not kidding. ", he said in all seriousness. "You will keep fucking your daughter until she becomes pregnant. Or else you know what will happen already, savvy?", he finished and closed the door as he left.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Just Great!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds