• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • You Can't Handle Me Ch. 04

You Can't Handle Me Ch. 04

Denise felt a bit dizzy as Dick led her through the front door of 'The Doll House', which was apparently some kind of nightclub. The club seemed rather large and was fairly unoccupied so far -- there was one group of college-age guys at a table across the floor, and the rest of the tables were empty. Dick led Denise over to the bar and smiled at the lady behind the counter.

"Hey Heather, this is my friend Denise. Get her whatever she wants, it's on my tab, ok?"

"You got it, Dick," Heather replied. "What'll it be, doll?" she grinned at the overwhelmed Denise.

"Umm...a Long Island ice tea, I guess..." Denise stammered.

Dick stood behind his teacher and wrapped his arms around her, leaning in to whisper in her ear. "I have a few things I need to attend to. It'll be a while before the club starts to fill up, so just sit here and relax, Heather will take good care of you, ok?"

"Okay," Denise breathed, as Heather placed a tall drink in front of her.

"Good girl," he whispered back. "I'll leave your egg on low for now, since you are doing so well." And he let go and walked away. Denise's eyes followed him as he headed around the stage area and through a swinging door. She glanced over quickly at the four young men at the far table, and noticed one of them returning her glance with a wink. She blushed a bit and quickly turned back around to face the bar, starting to sip her drink.

"Your first time here, Denise?" Heather asked as she tidied up behind the counter.

"Uh huh," Denise nodded as she sipped her drink.

Heather smiled. "Dick sure knows how to pick 'em. Just relax, like he said, and enjoy yourself, ok doll?"

"Sure...I'll try to," Denise answered as she continued to sip her drink. She was starting to relax, she thought. As the next few minutes passed, and she continued to drink, she started to forget about the buzzing going on between her legs. She barely noticed when Heather replaced her empty drink with another. She found herself wondering how long Dick was going to leave her alone there, when suddenly there was a tap on her shoulder.

Denise turned, expecting it to be Dick, but instead, it was the young man from across the club, the one who had winked at her.

"Hi there! I hope you don't mind me coming over here," he smiled. "And I hope your boyfriend doesn't mind either..."

"He-he's not really my b-boyfriend," Denise stammered.

"Oh, okay!" the young man exclaimed, still smiling. "I haven't seen you here before -- did you just start working here?"

"Working here?" Denise giggled in surprise. "Oh no, I don't work here...!"

"Well, you should," he replied. "This place pays better than any of the other clubs in town, I hear. Oh, my name is Chip, by the way." He took the empty stool next to her.

"I'm Denise," she answered back.

"Nice to meet you, Denise. My friends and I are seniors at Marshall-where do you go to school?"

Denise giggled again in surprise. "Oh my god, no, I'm not in school any more! Well, not exactly anyway...I'm a teacher!"

Chip's eyes lit up. "Wow, really? You must have just gotten your position this year, right? What are you, 22, 23?"

She couldn't help but giggle again. "I'm 38!"

"Stop pulling my leg, there's no way you're 38! You look...half that!"

Denise blushed hard and giggled as she opened her clutch and looked for her wallet - Dick had replaced it with a new one, and it took her a minute to figure out what it was. She reached inside and pulled out her driver's license, handing it to him.

"Wow...that's a really good ID, who did that for you?" he exclaimed. Heather had taken notice as well, and was looking over his shoulder at the license.

"That's the real thing," she said. "Trust me, it's my job to know. You really have taken care of yourself, doll!" she remarked to Denise.

Denise blushed and giggled again, as Chip handed the license back to her. "Wow, a 38-year-old teacher, in a place like this, on a school night? You are so brave," and he placed his hand on her right knee. Denise stiffened a bit, but didn't say or do anything to make him stop.

"What do you teach, Denise?" he asked, as his hand moved up a few inches, close to the bottom of her dress.

"Umm...I...high school...history...geography..." she breathed.

"Wow...you don't look or act like any high school teacher I've ever met. You don't really seem that...smart?" He laughed a bit as she blushed. "But I guess you must be, right? To know all that stuff about history and geography?" His fingers slid under the hem of her dress. "Let's see...something easy...something I remember...oh yeah, what year did the Revolutionary War start?" His fingers inched their way up her thigh.

Denise's eyes widened at the question, between the light buzzing in her pussy, the two tall drinks she'd consumed, and his fingers moving up her leg, it was hard as hell to focus and think, but she did manage to blurt out, "1775..."

"Right, well that one was easy though, wasn't it?" Chip smiled as his fingers moved up a bit higher. "Tell you what - you answer the next two right, and I'll stop, and admit you are what you say you are. If you don't, then you have to admit to me that you are what you look like -- a dumb bimbo. Deal?"

"Umm...okay...deal," Denise breathed. She shook her head a bit, trying to clear it. This was silly, she could do this, she wasn't going to let some smart-ass college boy show her up...

"Good!" His fingers trailed up higher, then he stopped when he realized she didn't have anything on under her dress. "Now, what is the capital of Switzerland, Denise?" His fingers slid over, finding her moistening labia and gently caressing them.

"It's...umm...it's...I know this...just...give me a mo-ohhh..." Denise whimpered as she tried desperately to focus on the question.

"What's wrong, bimbo, too much stimulation for your ditzy little mind?" Chip laughed as he slid his fingers away. Denise was panting hard as she tried again to focus on the question.

"Capital of Switzerland, Denise, let's have it!"

"It's...umm..." Denise struggled to answer, "Genev- no, it's not Geneva, it's...umm...it's...ohh...what fire does...Bern!" She sighed in relief, and grabbed her drink glass, taking a big swig.

"Well done, that was a tough one," Chip chuckled as his fingers slid back over her slit. "Just one more...you can do it...!"

Denise's eyes were glazed over and her breathing was a bit ragged. She knew it was going to take everything she had to get the last one right.

"Last one...answer quicker this time...what's the capital of Europe?" Chip smiled as his fingers slid back and forth over her mound.

"Capital...of...Europe...it's...ohhh...I know this one...it's...ohh...on the tip of my tongue, it's...it's...ohhh...it's..."

"You have no clue, do you?" Chip laughed as he pulled his hand completely out. Denise shook her head no. "Europe is a continent, not a country, it doesn't have a capital."

Denise's face was red with embarrassment as she looked down, trying not to make eye contact with him. "That was...a trick question..."

"Yes, and one that a smart teacher would have figured out right away. Which you're not. What are you, Denise?"

She bowed her head. "I'm...a...d-dumb...bimbo..." she gasped reluctantly.

"Good girl," a familiar voice said. Denise looked up to see Dick standing there next to Chip. Without a thought, she rushed into his arms, trembling. Dick smiled as he ran his hands through her hair and down her back, calming her down.

"There there, everything's fine, girl," he said. "I see you met my good friend Chip." Denise looked up as Chip nodded and grinned. "Did she pass our little test, Chip?"

"Nope," Chip answered as he shook his head.

"Good, just as I expected," Dick laughed as he took the bewildered teacher by the arm. "Let's go find a table, shall we? Things will be starting soon." He led her in the direction of the stage, finding a table near the front with a booth seat. He directed her to sit down in the booth and then he slid in next to her. A waitress appeared a moment later and slid a fresh Long Island ice tea in front of her.

Denise blinked as she turned to look at Dick. "I'm...a bit...buzzed...don't usually drink like this..."

"It's okay, just relax and enjoy, you don't have to worry about driving home, or anything else for that matter. Isn't it nice not to have to worry about anything, Denise?"

"Yes," she breathed. "Th-that test...you planned that..."

"Of course, girl. And you failed, didn't you?"

She nodded yes in reply, as he withdrew something from his pocket. Denise's eyes widened as she recognized her favorite red pen she carried in her purse. "M-my pen..."

"Mine now," he laughed. "Tell me, Denise, what grade do you get when you fail a test?"

"An F," she whispered, embarrassed.

"That's right, an F. Your brain gets an F. Not that surprising though, after what we talked about in the car earlier, is it?" He took the top off the pen, and with his left hand he reached over and pushed her bangs up out of the way. Then, to her mortification, she could feel something being written on her forehead.

"Open your clutch and take out your compact, so you can see what I just did," he smiled. Denise quickly did as he asked. She gasped in total embarrassment when she saw the red 'F' written on her forehead.

"You...graded me..." she whimpered.

"A bit ironic, isn't it? A teacher getting a grade from one of her students?" He laughed. "Tell me, Denise, have you ever been as humiliated as you've been this week?"

"No...never..."

"I didn't think so. I'm sure it has been quite unexpected. And yet, quite exciting as well?" His fingers traced across her chest, above the line of her dress.

"Yes," she breathed.

"Good girl. You're really starting to embrace your true nature. I knew you would when I chose you, but I'm so pleased how quickly you're learning." He watched her expression change to a coy, girlish smile. "You're responding so well to me, Denise. And," he added as he reached into his pocket once again, "there are other parts of you that deserve a much more favorable grade..." and he opened his hand to reveal three clips, each with a red 'A+' on it. Her eyes widened. "Do you know where these should go, Denise?"

She shook her head no as she looked around, just now noticing that the club had filled up a lot since they had sat down.

Dick smiled as he leaned over, pulling the shoulder strap of her dress down, and then her dress, until her right nipple was completely exposed. Denise looked down and gasped, instinctively reaching to cover herself. "I can't be exposed-it's a public place...!" She was blushing hard again.

"It's quite alright, my silly little teacher. Nobody here is going to mind, I have a good bit of pull here...and besides, in a few minutes, when the strip show starts, there'll be plenty of exposing going on...!"

"A strip show-this is a strip club?" Denise's eyes widened in amazement, as Dick exposed her left nipple as well, clipping one of the 'A+' clips to each nipple, then pulling her dress back up. The outline of each A+ was clearly visible through the tight thin fabric of her dress. "Aaaahhh!" she gasped loudly at the sudden sharp pain on each nipple, drawing a few glances from the nearby tables.

"Oh yes. Let me guess, you've never been to a strip club before, have you, Denise?" His hand with the third clip slid under the bottom of her dress, between her legs.

"N-no never..." Denise panted, her weak, overwhelmed mind trying to get used to the sensations her nipples were sending it. She felt his fingers pushing past her swollen labia, and then another 'Aaaahhhh!!" as he clipped the third one securely onto her clit.

"There, all done," he smiled as he withdrew his hand, wiping it clean. "And just in time too, the show is about to start. Excuse me one moment, would you?" And he stood up and walked up onto the stage, where a microphone stand was the only thing in front of the closed curtain. Denise's eyes were on him, her curiosity heightened as to what was about to happen.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Doll House. For those of you who are here for the first time, my name is Dick, and I am glad you decided to come to my club tonight! Please, sit back, relax, and enjoy the entertainment...!" The crowd applauded as he walked down and back to his seat.

"Your club?" Denise whispered in amazement. "You own it? But how...?"

"Oh, I discovered this place when we were looking for a place to move...it had loads of potential but needed someone with the right vision to take it over. Money's never been an issue for us, so I made the previous owner an offer he couldn't refuse, and here we are!"

The curtain opened to reveal the stage. Denise's eyes widened once again at what she saw -- it looked like it had been decorated like a Barbie doll house, with lots of pink and bright colors. At the front of the stage were three matching pink poles, and in the back center there was a large Barbie-doll box! The lights shone on the front of the box as it opened, and girls started to parade out of it, dancing and sashaying their way towards the poles.

The crowd's attention was fully on the girls as they came forward, each dressed and made up like a different Barbie doll, albeit in Barbie-type lingerie. As the first two girls made their way to the pole on the left of the stage, Denise gasped again. It was Ashley and Barbie!

"They make beautiful dolls, don't they?" Dick whispered in Denise's ear as she watched, enraptured. She nodded yes, never taking her eyes off the stage, as the next two girls came into view, walking to the right...

"Oh my god-Sara! Melanie!" Denise exclaimed in a loud whisper.

Her two smartest students seemed completely at ease and happy as they shimmied onto the pole to the right of the stage, dancing on it seductively. Denise turned to Dick, a shocked expression on her face.

"You've turned my girls into...strippers?"

"Sure, why not? They're completely happy, and they're really good at it too -- it's as if they were made for it, don't you think?"

"I"- Denise was about to respond, when Dick put his finger over her lips.

"No, of course you don't, what a dumb question!" He chuckled as he gently eased her gaze back to the stage, where the fifth and final girl was taking her spot, on the center pole...it was Candy! Denise's eyes widened as she watched. Dick slipped back to his seat, and gently eased the remote to the egg out of his pocket, sliding it up to medium...

"Ohh," Denise moaned as she felt the buzzing inside her pussy become more intense. The crowd was becoming a bit more boisterous as the scene on the stage progressed, with the girls sliding out of their tops and continuing to slither up and down the poles. She could feel Candy looking down at her, almost with a 'come hither' look. She blushed hard as her mind was swirling with all the stimulation.

"You want to join her up there, don't you, Denise?" Dick chuckled, watching his dazed and helpless teacher staring up at the stage. "I know you do, I can see it in your eyes, how your body is trembling with anticipation. You wish Candy would just step down here right now, and take your hand, and lead you up there..." and as he finished this statement, Candy indeed was standing right there, taking Denise's trembling hand and helping her up the steps and onto the stage.

The crowd saw what was happening, and from their table a few feet away, Chip and his friends started to whoop and holler. "Yeah, Denise!" Chip yelled. "You go, teacher!" The rest of the crowd quickly picked up on it, and as the startled and overwhelmed teacher slid up and down the pole next to Candy, she heard alternating yells of her name and her profession.

"Ohh godd..." Denise moaned as she slid up and down the pole, the buzzing in her head and between her legs not allowing her to have any thought whatsoever about what she was doing. Her hands went to her dress, sliding it down and off onto the floor, leaving her wearing only her heels, jewelry, and the three A+ clips. She was lost, in another world, with no concept of time, mindlessly riding up and down the pole, not even stopping when the orgasm cascaded through her helpless body, drawing the largest applause from the crowd. At some point she realized the show was ending, and the other girls were getting their outfits back on, and walking back to the back, through the box. Denise followed their suit, pulling her dress back up and stumbling back, behind Candy, and into the life-size Barbie box which was sitting at the back of the stage...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • You Can't Handle Me Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds