• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Julie's Surprise

Julie's Surprise

Below this is a small email that I received from a young, college age girl from England named Julie. Julie had requested my assistance in exploring embarrassment and humiliation and I was slightly excited about the entire process. Julie had already done a task which could have had her caught naked in the open, but it didn't. But she also did not do the task properly, so she was given a choice of two things to do as a sort of punishment.

She, to my surprise, chose to get naked in front of some people and have her pussy shaved. The primary person she chose is a gay male, so not too big of a problem, at least that is what Julie thought.

This is her email, detailing what happened. I hope that you enjoy it....I think she is hoping that you will also.

I have just got in and I am buzzing.

I had expected some warning of my evening ordeal but Darren came to me first thing this morning at college and asked if I was free tonight. I was just a little flustered at not being given time to prepare, and perhaps make sure I was wearing underwear which I did not mind people seeing. However I told him the truth which is that I had nothing planned. Darren said we would go straight to his flat from college on the bus. So once again I was going to face a task in my normal college attire which today was jeans, fluorescent green ankle socks and a maroon t shirt which a thin grey cotton jacket.

I won't bore you by talking about my day so I will jump to about 5pm when I met Darren in the college lobby. My mouth was horribly dry as, with my bag hoisted on my shoulder, the two of us joined the rush hour crowds on the pavement heading for the bus stop. Getting to the flat involved two buses and we were standing. I put my mouth to Darren's ear and tried to make him understand how important it was that I should undress pretty much as soon as I entered the flat so that I could meet the conditions of my task. I guess we must have looked like a pair of lovers whispering sweet nothings. On the walk from the bus stop to the flat I insisted upon stopping at a shop to buy a bottle of cheap wine and a packet of plastic disposable razors. I hoped that Miss would approve of my thinking ahead in this way.

I cannot describe how I felt as we entered the building and climbed the stairs to the first floor flat. Darren let us in with his key and we were in the lounge, there was no hallway inside the flat. This was not a student flat. I guess Darren's partner must own it. As we entered, a man stood up from the sofa. He looked quite a bit older than Darren and myself and his hair had been styled in a way which probably cost more than I spend at the hairdressers. In other circumstances I would have called him dishy. Of course I took him for Darren's partner so I was extremely confused and flustered when another man came out of the kitchen. I froze as I looked from one to the other and Darren did the introductions. The man from the kitchen was Paul, Darren's partner, and the dishy man was Jeff who worked with Paul. Jeff was smiling a little too widely for my liking. I was thinking that it would have been nice if Darren had warned me about Jeff. As he had not mentioned another guest I had assumed we would just be three.

Darren was saying to the other two that Julie was anxious to get started as her instructions said she had to undress straight away. Jeff had obviously been told the situation.

The three men sat down leaving me standing in the middle of the room. I thanked Darren and Paul for being so understanding in helping me with my project and there was an uncomfortable pause which Paul broke.

"You can get started Julie - whenever you like."

I actually produced an embarrassed giggle and said something like "Oh yes, right, um, yes."

I took off my jacket and folded it neatly on a chair. Even with my top still on I felt very exposed as if I were standing in a spotlight. I am sure I was blushing as I dragged my t shirt over my head and felt cold air on my body while I folded it and put the shirt on top of my jacket.

My bra was quite brief and pale blue, it was just the first one which had come to hand out of my drawer this morning. I could almost feel the male eyes on my tits and my nips were standing up. I bent and pulled off my sneakers and socks then I stared straight ahead not meeting anyone's eyes as I unfastened my jeans and dragged them down. I almost fell over as I pulled my jeans inside out over my feet then I had to pull them the right way out and folded them onto the pile.

It felt entirely surreal to be standing here facing three men while I was just in my pale green cotton briefs. I decided that I would think of it as a role in a play. I took my knicks off and, after folding them, slipped them underneath my jeans on the pile of clothing.

"Darren would you mind putting my clothes, um, somewhere for me, like it says in the email."

I stood helplessly with my hands at my sides as Darren took the pile of clothing out of the room. When he returned a few moments later I was still in the same position.

Paul said that he thought we should put Jeff fully in the picture so I should read aloud the email then everyone would be clear about what we had to fit into the evening. As I said it was obvious that Jeff knew all about the task so making me read aloud was just a way to increase my humiliation. Paul handed me the paper which I had given Darren on Monday.

Reading aloud is not a problem for me although standing nude and reading the instructions about my own degradation could be a problem. Remembering not to stand to attention, as that would involve closing my legs, I straightened my back, looked straight ahead and read out my own punishment.

Jeff picked up on the part about shaving and, of course everyone had seen me enter carrying a pack of razors. Paul said that he and Darren had to finish preparing the meal so perhaps Jeff would like to take me into the bathroom. He allowed me to go first and I left the lounge feeling quite miserable with Jeff close behind me.

The bathroom was large and quite luxurious. The bath was not the long coffin shape which is common, it was wider than that and more elliptical in shape. Jeff looked around and suggested (well it was an order wasn't it) that I stand with my back to the bath and my arms resting on the edge of the bath. I was then to lean backwards onto my arms and make sure my legs were nice and wide apart.

I cannot remember his exact words but Jeff made it clear that he was not gay. Being alone with him in the bathroom was quite an unpleasant experience. This was the point at which I realised I had not bought any shaving foam. I had hoped to have more notice of this evening so that I could prepare properly instead of the quick visit to a shop which Darren and I had made just a few minutes ago. Jeff said that he would just have to make do with ordinary soap and rub it until it lathered. This was getting worse by the minute.

He rubbed the soap in his hands and put warm water into the basin then he smeared the lather on my sensitive area and, with great concentration, set about his task. Great swathes of my dark triangle came away under the assault from the blade then Jeff set to the delicate task of shaving the very short stubble until I was as bare as a ten year old. He rubbed me dry with a towel and stood back to admire his work as I just remained in position trying to deal with the intense humiliation and wishing Paul or Darren would come in. I really did not like being here alone with Jeff.

I thought he was finished but then he said something about my ass and told me to turn around which I did very slowly and he had me lean over forwards with my hands on the bath and my legs spread. I felt his hot hands on my ass and then he pulled my cheeks apart. He was now getting a view of me which only a doctor has ever had in the past. I knew that he would be able to see my anus. And then I felt the cold metal of the razor. I knew I had a few straggly hairs between my cheeks but even when I had briefly kept my pussy shaved in the past I never shaved there. I was really afraid that the edge of the razor would nick me in that sensitive area and draw blood.

When he was finished he ran his hand over the area then he told me to clean up and he stood back and watched while I wiped all my hair from the basin and into the small pedal bin under the basin.

When we returned to the lounge Darren announced that dinner was served and invited Jeff and I to sit opposite each other at the table which was at one end of the lounge. Our positions meant that Jeff would be ogling my tits for the whole of the meal. I am 36A and have always been very sensitive about my tits. I was one of the last girls in my class to wear a bra and I used to get called "Tiny Tits" which makes it all the more humiliating that you make me use the word "tits". I wish I could have fuller tits and a slightly smaller ass.

Darren and Paul served and poured the wine. We had a lovely home made steak and kidney pie with melt in the mouth pastry and wonderful creamy mashed potato. Darren and Paul sat opposite each other with Darren next to me. All through the meal I was constantly aware of Jeff enjoying the view. We took our time over the meal and dessert which was a sort of mousse. The conversation was sort of normal dinner party stuff. It turned out that Jeff and Paul worked in finance and Paul asked me about my course and my ambitions and family. Talking about homely family matters after I had just allowed a stranger to shave my pussy in a strange bathroom was a very odd experience. A picture of my dad floated into my mind and, in the context of my present exposed state, it made me feel uncomfortably hot.

When the meal was over Darren and Paul took the crockery into the kitchen and invited Jeff and myself to sit down in the lounge area which I did hoping that Darren and Paul would soon join us which they did. I had the impression that the three men had discussed what would happen next and Paul said they would like to know more about me and to explore the question of humiliation a bit further (Oh heck, what is coming?). That was when Jeff suddenly asked the first question.

"When is your next period due Julie?" I was stunned. He can't ask me that. But I whispered an answer. Then the questions just kept coming. Do I get heavy periods, do I often get period pain, how many sexual partners have I had, what age was my first.

Part way through this horrible process Jeff reminded us about your email referring to my sitting position and they had me put my legs over the arms of the chair. Of course I was holding my arms stiffly on the chair arms so I was now displaying every intimate fold of my shaven pussy like a little girl sitting improperly and showing her knickers but even as a little girl I don't think I ever sat like this when I did not have my knickers on.

And the questions continued. It was like having my mind raped and I was very close to losing control and bursting into tears. They asked me about masturbation, how often I did it, what method did I use. Paul and Jeff began to discuss between themselves whether they should see a demonstration of masturbation and that was when Darren put a stop to things. He very firmly said they had gone far enough and we should talk about something else.

I was still sitting in my horrible revealing position displaying my labia but the conversation turned to my project and we had a fairly good conversation about the mechanics of embarrassment and why humiliation affects us the way that it does. The evening eventually came to a natural end as these things do and the time was 10:30. Paul said that he would call me a taxi and Darren went to fetch my clothes. He also brought the packet of razors for me to take home.

Of course I then had to dress under their eyes but when I wanted to put my bra back on I was going through the heap and it was not there. Darren said that he had kept my bra and would give it to me tomorrow at college or he might give it to Jeff as a souvenir. I would just have to wait to find out. Jeff took out his wallet and gave me money for the taxi. I knew that, even though I was now fully clothed, he was seeing my bare flesh in his mind. I did take the taxi fare from him but I felt like a whore. It was one more humiliation. So my taxi arrived and off I went. My jacket meant that the cabbie did not see my nips pressing against my t shirt and anyway it was dark. It has been quite an evening.

Just coming down

Julie

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Julie's Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 147 milliseconds